Young Sissy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dirk let me fall to my knees, staring up at his salacious smirk..."Fuck, Belle, you've got it bad haven't you? I feel like I should cock block you for old times sake, really leave you humiliated and horned up, but to be honest, I'd much rather fuck a dozen screaming orgasms out of you. And don't worry, I'm not one of those guys with a hang up about a sissy cumming before me. Hell, I like knowing I can make a bitch squirt until she's dehydrated." I listened with rapt attention; my imagination running wild with such vivid thoughts that I could practically feel him inside me. But practically wasn't enough...I needed more. But that's when he let the other foot drop...right on my throat..."Of course, I won't be the one getting punished for your tardiness. The choice is up to you...do you want to get fucked like the filthy slut you are, or do you want to go to your next lesson like a good little sissy?"

Was that a rhetorical question? I mean...who wouldn't rather get fucked like the filthy little slut they are? I realized he was toying with me...that this was just another game or test or whatever they wanted to call it. They couldn't just fuck me and be done with it or just brainwash me so I'd be an obediently little sissy. No, they played these perverse pranks instead...I didn't understand why they had to go to all the trouble. I'd already surrendered. I was helpless, so why did they need to play these elaborate games of cat and mouse...or maybe it's because I was helpless...they didn't have to do this, it was just more fun. I had to revise my opinion on what a cuddly studdly teddy bear Dirk was...but that didn't stop me from pulling down his gym shorts or shrieking in in giddy surprise when his cock popped out and plopped me in the face.

If I had thought it through, I probably would have just gone to my next lesson. After all, I was being trained to be the ultimate sissy whore, so I was going to get plenty of chances to get filled up with ooey gooey orgasms...but with a hard cock stroking my soft cheek, the only thing I could think about was how I was going to manage to fit my lips around it. When I felt his cock laying on top of my face as I suckled on his balls, its weight making me feel so weak and small in comparison...when I tasted the salty sweat and manly musk of his massive balls, so big I had to take them one at a time...when I saw the look of all consuming lust in his eyes and the cocky smile of a conqueror on his lips, I knew I made the right decision. I knew I was where I belonged...

"That's a good little sissy...get me nice and wet for that tight little pussy of yours. I don't want to hurt you this time...well not too much anyway. You know what they say...no pain, no gain". It was a cliche, but he seemed deeply profound at the time...and I did so want to gain. I ran my tongue slowly up his cock, the taste sizzling on my tongue, the silky smooth texture only making the hardness underneath feel more enticingly intimidating. I'd never sucked one this big before, I was trying to tease him, to really take my time in drooling over every inch of his cock...giving slow, loving, wet kisses with just the slightest flicker of tongue...but it was getting to be too much for me. I felt like I was teasing myself, torturing myself with every second I didn't have his cock in my mouth. And just when I couldn't take it anymore...when I had to surrender to my own selfish hunger...when I had to admit I was too weak to even stand up to myself...when I was just about wrap my plump, pouty lips around his throbbing manhood...that's when he had an ever better idea on how to torture me...

"Daaaaayum! Well you certainly don't need lessons on how to worship a cock. You're ready to graduate something cum something...damn I always fuck that one up. Oh well, I didn't have to graduate top of my class to train sissies for a living. Besides, I'm still full of bright ideas. For instance, why don't you wrap those new melons of yours around my cock and give me a good old fashioned tit-fuck?" I wanted to wrap my lips around it instead, but by the tone of his voice, I could tell it was another rhetorical question. And to be honest, I almost liked the frustration as much as the satisfaction. It was sick, I know, but a part of me got off on being used for a real man's pleasure and being denied my own. It was pure Hell, feeling the agony of pleasure denied, languishing in lust as the fruits of sweet, juicy release are so tantalizingly close, ready to burst in your mouth and then snatched away cruelly. Yes, it was pure Hell...but it felt so good getting that close...and that sick, masochistic part of me secretly longed for it to be pulled away at the last minute...because I knew I deserved the punishment, and because I was too weak to deny myself.

That's how I found the soft, insanely sensitive flesh of my breasts closing in around his fat prick instead of my lips...how I felt his hot muscle flexing in my cleavage as I pushed by breasts together painfully tight and started sliding them up and down in opposite directions. A frantic friction built up as I slid them faster and faster, the heat sinking into my skin and entering my bloodstream. It was starting to feel less like a punishment and more like a reward...I had been afraid to really play with my new breasts once I discovered how sensitive they were. But with Dirk's thick manhood throbbing between them as it slid with spit-slicked speed, I was grateful for their sensitivity...and ready to test their limits. I began twisting my nipples as I slid my breasts up and down at an increasingly frenzied pace, the swollen buds of bliss like dials controlling the furnace burning inside me. I turned them higher and higher, the heat rising from inside me and radiating out to my florid flesh making it even more responsive to the white hot iron scalding between them. Instead of teasing myself, I was reaching a boiling point, letting out a tea kettle squeal of joy as I felt my first ever titgasm, the sensation of a million pins tickling my tender flesh, the angels dancing on their heads covering me with kisses.

At this point, Dirk must have been getting close, because he took over...thrusting his cock between my breasts while holding onto them for dear life. I felt more feminine than ever...not only was I fucking a man with my breasts, I was able to get off on it...and just when I thought things couldn't get any better, I bobbed my head down at just the right time, and felt his wide mushroom head slip past my moaning lips. I was too surprised to give it so much as a friendly peck the first time, but it soon returned and I was able to give it a quick suckle...it tasted like a stolen kiss from a succubus...a guilty pleasure that only leaves you hungry for more. I was drooling all over my breasts, looking like a dick dumb bimbo...probably because I was a dick dumb bimbo at that point. All I could think about, if you could even call it thinking, was getting one more sweet suck of that cock...feel it throb against my tongue one more time...taste one more dollop of pre-cum, a confusingly familiar concoction somewhere between chevre and wild oats...hoping the next time would be the time he finally exploded all over my slutty face...until it finally was...

His cum hit the back of my throat so hard that I swore it shot right to my brain, his orgasmic mix of endorphins and adrenaline coating my brain and sending it into overdrive, making a very convincing argument that I was the one cumming, sending a double dose of that capital "O" organic compound to spread the good news throughout my body. I writhed on my knees as his seed proved to hearty for my greedy gullet, spilling down my chin and onto my heaving breasts. Every inch his cum hit sang out in vicarious euphoria, until my own meager clit was squirting a thin little stream of its own. As long as he shot thick ribbons across my upturned face and bountiful breasts I could feel the Moan Express rolling through me, shaking me to the core. But even a true alpha stud like Dirk had to run dry eventually, leaving his taste lingering as a teasing reminder long after my buzz had faded. It must have been at least an interminable five minutes before I was able to recuperate well enough to realize the mistake I'd just made. I cried out, "Oh no! I wanted to get fucked! Please, Dirk, please tell me you can get hard again and fuck me!" I begged more to God than Dirk...because it would take a miracle for him to get an erection after unleashing that much baby batter. I had a feeling God wasn't taking my calls anymore, and it probably wasn't a request he would look to kindly on anyway, but for some reason, I still managed to hope for a miracle, even when every day was another brutal reminder that they didn't exist.

And then, a miracle happened...Dirk exclaimed, "Hah Hah hah! Of course I can, Belle. What'd you think I was, a sissy? Now you just get that leg back up over that stretch bar and get me nice and hard again..." I couldn't believe my luck...I began scooping Dirk's pooled cum off my breasts with my fingers and sucking it off my dainty fingers, wanting to be clean so he could defile me again. But Dirk stopped me, saying, "I didn't tell you to clean up, slut. I want you to remember what kind of greedy little fuck pig you are, so the cum stays." I snorted once for yes and scurried over to the bar, leaving any dignity or self respect I might have had behind me like bread crumbs for him to follow me home.

For a moment I did think of how much later this would make me and how much more trouble I would be in, but that only made me long even more desperately for the euphoric escape of mindless animal rutting. With one leg stretched out over the ballet bar and the other spread as far from it as possible, my pussy was completely exposed and vulnerable, just how I liked it. I felt one of Dirk's powerful hands close around my throat and another around my breast, kneading it with violent affection. I wasn't sure which was more dangerous...or more exciting...either way I was breathless and eager for more. And more is exactly what I got, almost more than I could handle, more than I knew I deserved. But Dirk was the generous sort, feeding his full length to my taut and trained hole. He slid in with ease, and I realized he must have added some extra lube to compliment what was left of my spit. At the time, it seemed so romantic, the nicest thing anyone had ever done for me...a declaration of love. "I know you were probably hoping for it raw again, but I almost got dick burn last time, so I had to add some more lube this go around." Then again, some people say 'I love you' in different ways...

Dirk said I love you in a much more tangible way, by slowly stretching out my asshole as his his veiny cock pulsed to the beat of his heart, sending his heart closer and closer to mine with every push. By the time he was all the way inside me, I could tell he loved me very much. One leg was still arched high on the bar and the other wobbly from exertion and lust...I felt like any moment I could collapse, but he took me into his arms, surrounding me with his rippling muscles. His hands cupped my breasts, practically mauling them, painful throbs of pleasure surged through me with every beat of my heart. It was like he was holding his heart in my hands, and every time he squeezed, I felt my pussy close tighter around his heartbeat. And when I felt him throb against my ooey gooey g-spot, my heart burst releasing a flood of pure love, the sheer force of the torrential rush of bliss wearing me down to a tiny nub, washing me away. And then things got worse...and so much better...

The gnawing pangs of guilt started in on me, eating away at my soul, telling me how wrong it was to be late, to cum like a little fuck pig instead of putting my Master first...but then Dirk's massive meat fed my emptiness, sweet stabs of pain like needles filled with honey and heroin filled my pussy as he pounded away at me. His girth both a burden and blessing as I struggled to accommodate him, pain wrestling pleasure in a nude Greco-Roman grudge match, and pleasure was going for the pin. My skin was covered in a slick sheen of sweat, every muscle tense and taut...I was slippery as an eel in his arms, but he held me tight, and as long as he held me close and whispered sweet nothings in my ear, he kept the demons of guilt and despair away, saying, "That's my filthy little slut, my deposit only sperm bank. God damn, but don't you look beautiful when the light shines on your cum covered face. Cum for me, you stupid cunt...show me how much you love my fat fucking cock!"

And I did, a sickly drool of sissy milk dribbling from my clit, running down my wobbly leg as my other spasmed in place like a bitch relieving herself. Lewd, obscenely honest cries drooled out of my throat, his cock so fat it didn't leave room for all the dirty thoughts filling my head. "Pleeeeease, fuck me harder! Bully my weak little pussy with your big strong cock! Make me your little sissy bitch slave! Oh fuck...I think...oh shit...I love....oOOOoooOOooooh!" All that came out after that was incoherent moans...the language of love. Dirk turned my head and claimed my mouth with his own, pumping his love inside me from both ends, his other hand still kneading my breasts like wet dough, melting my heart all over his sticky fingers, bringing them to my mouth and replacing his tongue, letting me suck them clean...my heart tasted suspiciously like his cum, more proof that we were destined to be together. He had turned me into nothing more than a willing receptacle for his love, a shapely fuck vase, a cum jug...and with his hot flesh hitting every sweet spot in my pussy at once, that felt the highest calling I could ever aspire to. But even that proved too great a task, the power and volume of his love was too great, my fragile frame was too weak to hold it all, and I could feel excess love running down my chin as I drooled dumbly, caressing my curves in fat beads of sweat as his love seeped through my pores, even burning up into gas and exploding from my body in a shrill scream. I couldn't even call them multiple orgasms at this point, or even one long continuous one...I was an orgasm, a meager reflection of his pure, perfect love. And just when I swore it couldn't get any better if God himself tagged in to fuck me from behind...it got so much better...and then so much worse than I ever imagined...

The truest, purest expression of his love filled my raw, ravished hole and seeped into my bloodstream through busted capillaries, traveling to heart and head and mutating them, making my heart beat only for him, making every thought of him...making me a living valentine to Dirk. I fell back into his arms as he lowered me to the floor, his love still hard and oozing inside me, feeling so small and safe in his embrace...and then feeling the cold hard reality as he dropped me unceremoniously to the floor. "Urk!" a hurt, animal whimper was forced from my lungs as the air was knocked out of me. My puppy luv buzz was fading fast, replaced by sore muscles and stabbing regret, reminding me I was all too real. If I was a reflection of his love, it was only symbolically...filthy, fleeting, and quickly forgotten. The crystal clarity of a hard cum down cut into me deep, letting me see Dirk as he really was...

He leered down at me with smug satisfaction, an awful look of amused disgust dripping from his face along with the sweat of his full body workout. He didn't love me, he wasn't capable of it...well not in any meaningful sense. He loved me the way he loved a good steak...I existed for his enjoyment, and it didn't matter if I was left chewed up, degraded and digested, and expelled from his warmth. I realized that all the love I had felt for him was a lie, that I had been seeing him with cum coated glasses, creating the Dirk I wanted...no needed...the Dirk that I could love without shame or regret. And now that I saw he was just a wet dream, all of the feelings I tried to push away came rushing in to devour me.,,and Dirk just watched, laughing at the cum catching cliche. I tried to put my sobs together to form a coherent sentence, but I couldn't think over the blaring of the alarms...and that's when the other foot dropped...squishing me like a bug...

"Come with us, sissy!" gloved hand reached down for me and dragged me away from Dirk's contemptuous smirk. I might have forgotten the alarm in my mindless rutting and morose regret, but apparently they hadn't. 'They'...it seemed the only appropriate name for them...two total strangers, cloaked in shiny black rubber from head to toe, floor lab coats, gloves, and a skull cap tight cowl. Their eyes were two empty caverns formed by dark mirrored shades...the only flesh on them was their mouth, tight lipped grimaces stretched over powerful jaws. I wondered what kind of messes they had to clean up in those get ups, and immediately regretted my curiosity, bloody screaming images flooding my head. I spent the rest of the long slide towards certain doom trying to imagine anything else, with less and less success. By the time I reached my destination: a bland, featureless room, empty save for the chair I was rudely tossed into and strapped down in, I was reducing to a whimpering stream of unintelligible apologies...

After they made sure I was completely helpless, they left me alone...or so I thought. A voice rang out behind me, "Good morning, Belle. I see punctuality isn't one of your strong suits. Of course, we haven't found any strong suits yet, but that's what we're here for. Now, we'll take care of your tardiness after the lesson, so let's get started with your French lessons." I strained my head, but I couldn't turn it far enough to get a look. He was only a disembodied voice to me, but instead of making him seem weightless or intangible, he became more substantial...filling my imagination until he was a homunculus of every nightmare I ever had stitched together into a shambling mess...a nightmare with an eerily soothing voice. Soothing...and familiar...like the sound of my conscience.

I tried to figure out what was going on, managing a stammering, "buh buh But I don't nuh nuh know any French." I heard a soft, gentle laugh behind me that chilled me to the bone. It was strangest thing...his voice was so kind, but some how that made him even more terrifying than if he was screaming and snarling. Like he didn't have to try to intimidate me, like he didn't even care if he scared me or not, because he was going to make me do whatever he wanted whether I was afraid or not. "Oh you won't learn how to speak French. Our clients don't want a girl that speaks French, it's alienating and embarrassing for them when they don't speak French. No, our clients want a girl that barely speaks English. So we're going to give you an accent with a smattering of French words with no regard for grammar or syntax. All you'll have to do is close your eyes, calm down, and let me start the lesson." All of the sudden, Sakura's broken English and equally broken Japanese. I didn't want to end up a cartoonish caricature like her or the others...I tried to resist, tried to keep my eyes open, determined to struggle to my last. But my lids where so heavy...I had to rest them...just for a second...

...

"There we go. That wasn't so bad, now was it?" My eyes snapped open a second later. I didn't know what he was talking about. How could he have taught me something in a second, especially since he didn't say anything? I didn't want to make him angry, but I wasn't sure if this was some kind of a test. If I pretended to learn something and he knew I didn't, I would be in even more trouble. So I decided to risk a little honesty...

"Non. Eet did not zeem to work. I...Mon Dieu!" I couldn't believe my ears...I sounded like Pepe Le Pew's girlfriend. "What ees this? How did zees happen?" I struggled vainly against my bonds, beginning to really panic...if they could make me sound like that, what else would they do if I gave them the chance?