Young Sissy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I withered under his gaze. My outfit was making me feel exposed, but it wasn't quite as exciting as before. Now I felt vulnerable, laid bare...All I wanted was to be a good sissy, to make people happy, but was wanting that selfish if it meant other people had to suffer? I wished things could just be simple, that I could make things better with a blowjob, but maybe a blowjob can't fix every problem. Then again, "Pleez, Monsieur Sir, I weel do anyzing to prove my dedication." When Sir Jeeve's face grew more ashen than normal, I was sure I'd made a terrible mistake, and then he unzipped his pants...

"Hmm...it's a start. But make it quick, missy, you still have floors to scrub." He pulled out his cock but it wasn't hard yet...a first for me. Old guys must need more help...I wrapped my lips around him and swallowed him whole, enjoying the feeling of his manhood stirring as my tongue undulated against it and I softly sucked...even if his pubes did smell like mothballs. As he grew in length and girth he filled my throat nicely, but he didn't have anything I hadn't seen before, still his desperate wheezing did add an extra urgency to it. I felt him throb inside me...irregular, jerky spasms...I wondered how long he would last, and if I'd have the discipline to stay dry after he unloaded, but I didn't have much time to wonder before he let out a breathless moan and several shuddery squirts. His cum tasted a little weak...but still distinctively male. I felt a warm buzz of pride, but whether it was due to self discipline or the abrupt end to a blowjob that was just picking up steam, I didn't cum. Far from feeling relieved, I was starting to wish I could go back to being a fuck pig...

Instead of sticky panties I got a wet rag and a bucket. I took a look at my once familiar home and found it strange and alienating. What was once spacious was now cavernous, making me feel small and insignificant. Floors that where once elegant were now too fucking big...and I had to scrub them all. My silk encased knees met cold, hard tile and I got down to business. From this position, everyone could see my everything, my ass completely exposed and swaying invitingly. It only added to my frustrated lust, a burning in my loins and a knot in my guts...but it also gave me an extra oomph to my scrubbing. Pain shot up my arm and made itself at home in my shoulder. I got the feeling it was going to get nice and cozy, but in a way, I welcomed it. At least it took my mind of how horny I was...

It was a long, hard slog, but it was rewarding. There was something about physical labor that made me feel useful...I could see fruits of my labor as I shined inch by inch. I got it so clean, that I could see my face in it, a vision of servile sexiness. The longer I cleaned, the more I longed...longed for someone to walk by...see what a good sissy I was...how hard I was working for her...see my ass shaking like a bowl of delicious jello...to spread my cheeks with their fat cock and pound me so hard I'd shine the floor with my face. And as if I dreamed them into being, I heard two voices coming down the hallway towards me, "my point, Mr Harrow. If you want to find drugs of the caliber you require for your sissies in this state, you'll have to go to Hell. Because that's where I've sent the competition. You don't like the prices of my drugs, then you can go to Hell." I couldn't see who the voice belonged to yet, but it didn't have the same weight as my Master's. Sure it was bombastic, but it seemed hollow, like it was full of hot air... "Mr. Capistrano, you have made your point abundantly clear. My people will be with yours shortly to see what we can negotiate. In the meantime, perhaps you'd care to sample one of the specimens your drugs help make so ridiculously responsive?" In contrast, Master Darren's voice was almost subdued, as if only a great force of will was holding it back and keeping it from burning Mr. Capistrano's face off. No matter how it appeared, I knew that my Master had the upper hand somehow. The mention of the drugs that made me so sensationally sensitive didn't surprise me, nor did I dwell on it. I figured it didn't matter why I felt so good, as long as it never stopped, so I went about my work with an added urgency, hoping I'd be the specimen he chose.

"Mmmmmmm speak of the Devil...and she shall appear. Who is this comely creature?" His voice grew wet, to the point he was smacking as he talked. I stole a glimpse over my shoulder to get a sight of him. For what I got, it was petty theft. A rotund, oily little man maybe a head taller than me. His hair was thinning and clung to his glistening scalp like thin, inky tendrils. His piggy little eyes darted back and forth constantly betraying his oafish appearance. He was obviously a clever little man, and one bloated with self confidence, but he didn't have the raw power of Master Darius or his sons. Instinctively, I just knew that despite Capistrano's big talk, that my Master was the one in control of the situation. Still, even with all his glaring shortcomings, I still wanted to crawl over to him and show him he was superior to me in every way possible. And from the hunger in his voice, I'd get the chance.

"I'm not so sure you want this one. She's still fresh...hasn't been fully trained yet. I don't want you getting a bad impression about my merchandise." I felt lower than an earthworm's asshole. My Master was worried I'd humiliate him. Worried I wouldn't be able to get off a fat little man...one I doubt got so fat by being picky. Or maybe he'd worry I'd out pig the piggy, and cum all over these nice clean floors before fatty could fill me up like an eclair. Try as I might, I couldn't think of a reason that Master didn't want his guest to use me that wasn't deeply hurtful. But as a mere sissy, my feelings didn't matter. You don't ask a garbage can if its feelings are hurt when you don't fill it up...

"Mmm...all the better. I like a taste of wild game from time to time. Tell you what, if this fresh filly can take my fat sausage without cumming like the bitch dog she is, I'll give you a five percent discount on your supplies." Master Darius nodded silently, and gave me a quick look. It was brief, but spoke volumes. Telling me not to disappoint him...telling me that I had to pull deep inside and find the strength to resist my natural inclination to cum my brains out. Telling me I better go from wild fuck pig to seasoned sissy in seconds flat...and I was listening...

"Smack...yesssss this is a prime cut of ass...well marbled...juicy...and NNH filling..." he didn't waste anytime with foreplay or romance. He just got down on his knees, lifted his gut over my ass, and pushed his fat cock into my tight little cunt. I cooed with every inch that slid inside me...it was a short coo. He couldn't have been more than four inches hard, but he wasn't lying when he called it a fat sausage. What he lacked in length, he made up in girth, giving me just enough hurt to keep me hungry for the tip of his cock as it just barely hit my Oui spot. Far from trying to hold out, I felt my body going into auto-pilot, heading straight for a cliff at top speed...bucking my hips as hard as I could to meet Capistrano's shallow thrusts. I squeezed down on his cock as hard as I could, making good use of my kegel exercises, wanting to feel every inch of him against my hungry whole, greedy for just a little more flesh...just a little more to get me over...it had been so long since I got a little relief...almost a whole day. I could feel his sweat dripping down on me...I knew he wouldn't last much longer, but from the hot throbbing surging inside me, I knew I would fill my panties long before he filled my hole. All it would take is one more prod of my happy spot...one tiny tickle...and I'd be free...

But I didn't want to be free. I didn't want to escape to my blank place. I didn't even want to be happy...I just want to feel useful. I wanted to be a good sissy...the best sissy. So instead of letting him hit my cum trigger one more time, I started rolling my hips, swirling almost all the way to the base of his cock and then working back off it in a corkscrew motion. Now he was the one making little piggy grunts, he was the one about to squeal. I worked him into a foaming frenzy, my ass becoming a pale blur as it danced on his cock, giving him all the pleasure as I did all the work. All he had to do was grab my plump cheeks and impale me on his cock and he'd win his petty little game...but he didn't want to win anymore. For a second I was worth more than five percent of an untold volume of illicit profits. If he had more than a second, maybe he would have done the math, but I didn't give him the time to think. He shot so much cum up my ass I'm sure he pulled out a few pounds lighter. I didn't know how much money we were talking about, but I figured it was at least a hundred thousand dollar fuck by this time next year. And according to him, "huff huff Fuck it...it was worth it."

My Master passed by me, putting his hand on my head. "That'll do pig...meet me in my room in half an hour.,," It was better than cumming. The buzz of pride didn't fade, there was no harsh cum down, no empty ache of guilt or regret. The pride of a fuck well done filled me fuller than any cock ever had. I was useful...I was worth something...I was good. I glided across the tile as I cleaned it, almost floating over it as I counted the minutes until our meeting. When I thought it had been long enough, I made my way over to his door and meekly knocked on it, waiting in anguished uncertainty until he finally called out, "You can come in now."

His room was almost as impressive as he was, and almost as terrifying. It was adorned with trophies of conquest, covered with the heads of savage animals; slain, no doubt, with his bare hands. My master stood in front of his four poster bed wearing a black velvet robe and nothing else, opened ever so slightly all the way down to just above his crotch. I got down on my knees and looked at the floor, not daring to look him in the eyes without permission. I could still feel his eyes on me, burning on my skin, a blush spreading across my skin and sinking into me until I was panting with lust. I didn't want him to see me like this, so desperate for him...so completely enthralled with him. I wasn't even sure I wanted to want him...I probably would have hated him if I thought about it, but who could think with his eyes running over every quivering inch of their exposed flesh? He finally cut through the fog, "I didn't think you had it in you, Belle, but this is one time when I'm glad to be proven wrong. So I've decided to give you a big reward. I'm sure you have countless questions about your new life, and although the only question a sissy really needs to know the answer to is: how can I best serve my Master, I'll let you ask me three. And just because I'm in a generous mood, I'll let you ask them while you suck my cock."

I couldn't believe my ears...it was like Christmas came early and Santa gave me the cock I asked him for in my letter. I crawled over as fast as I could, fumbling with his robe and letting his cock fall onto my face, nuzzling against it like it was my pet snake. I'd fantasized about his cock ever since I saw it sliding in and out of Isabella's lips. At first I tried to pretend I wanted to have a cock like his, but now I couldn't imagine wanting it between my legs when I could have it between my lips. I slid my tongue into his pee slit, the slightest taste of his pre-cum making me giddy with lust. I wrapped my lips around it, finally daring to look him in the eyes...what I saw almost forced the cum right out of my rock hard clit...a look of total dominance...total ownership...a look that told me he was doing me the favor here...that I didn't really deserve to suck his cock, but he would slum it just this once...

I didn't waste the opportunity...I covered his cock in kisses, which took a long time considering he had to be almost a foot long. He tasted of musk and fine steak...a cut above his sons. I was drooling by the time I got to his salt and pepper thatch of pubes and slobbered over his hefty balls, my jaw aching just to feel them pulse inside my mouth. By the time I finally worked my way back up to the tip of his cock, I was dick drunk and desperate...taking as much of it down my throat as I could get in one mad lunge and gagging before I got a third down. My body lurched as I pulled off of him reluctantly, spitting on his cock before I took a deep breath and tried again. I made it half way the second try but couldn't push any further. I let my throat get accommodated to his girth, hoping it would open up to him if they got to know one another better... "Did you have any questions, Belle? Or is my cock the only answer you need?"

I felt a little silly...I had completely forgotten the questions in my zeal to suck his cock. And now that I thought about it, I really didn't have any questions, for myself at least. I accepted that I had no control over my own fate, and I wasn't even sure I wanted any. But now that I could ask questions, I discovered that I had some that had been nagging at me whether I knew it or not. First and foremost, "How iph mmmy mammabr? Iph phee zaphe?"

Master Darius looked genuinely surprised, going so far as to pull his cock out of my throat and plop it on my head a few times, as if thinking it over. "I didn't know you cared about your mother, Belle. Hell, I didn't know you cared about anyone." Truth be told, neither did I. But since I discovered my mom was being kept doped up in a looney bin so my step-father turned Master could steal her fortune, I must have subconsciously started to worry about her. I guess I made a better daughter than I did a son. "Well don't you worry. You're mother is still in top physical condition, and happier than she's ever been. She's thrilled to be relieved of the responsibility of keeping up appearances, of hiding her nasty little addictions from friends and family. She's much happier in druggy dreamland than she ever was with you. She doesn't miss you, Belle, so don't waste time missing her."

He fed me his cock again, filling my lonely longing and then some. I felt the raw heat of a well stretched throat and got lost in the humid haze, making my way almost all the way down his cock, another few inches and I'd be home. I was so close...but so far. It was both Paradise and Purgatory. The frustrating futility reminded me of my next question. "Why do youph puneeph Iphabella for zee opher sipheez mmmiphakes?"

This time he didn't just look surprised, he looked a little confused, or was he disappointed? "Punish her? I haven't had to punish Isabella in ages. Unless you mean...ah, that must be it. What you call punishment is nothing more than not allowing her the pleasure of my company. You see, while you dream of a future with her...a dream I might add that is as dangerous as it is hopeless...she dreams only of being my kept sissy. It's why she hates you other sissies so much. You're competition. And who knows, one day I might grant her wish. That is, if I don't find a sissy that deserves it more..."

I felt emptier than ever...how could I ever compete with him? Who could? It would be like trying to steal God's girlfriend. I couldn't imagine Isabella choosing me over him...I certainly wouldn't. In fact, at that moment, all I could imagine was choosing him. That gave me the final push I needed to force myself all the way down his cock, feeling a sense of accomplishment when I felt his balls stroke my chin so profound...well it was too profound for words to say the least. This was so different from the way Isabella made me feel, but maybe that was the point. This felt right...like it was destiny. I don't think I could call it love...it was something more than that...something deeper...and it brought me to my final question. One so important I slid off of his cock to ask it. "Could I be your sissy servante someday?"

Master Darius smiled warmly, and stroked my hair gently...then he grabbed a clumpful of curls and pulled me onto his cock. He used my throat as a cocksleeve, taking full advantage of my ability to deep throat him, still smiling warmly as he face fucked me. Tears welled up in my eyes, tears of joy no doubt, or oxygen deprivation. The blood pooled in my face, it felt like it was going to burst...everything went dreamy as my brain slowed to a crawl and curled up at his feet. Just when I was sure I was going to burst a blood vessel, I felt an even more urgent eruption filling first my throat and then my grateful mouth. I swallowed his seed eagerly, having difficulty with his volume and viscosity, but finally earning a lungful of fresh air and the taste of pure ambrosia. "We'll see..." he said, kissing my cheek with his cock, leaving behind a sticky memento, "oh and you can cum now."

The moment he gave the word, my body went into convulsions. Every bone in my body melted in the heat of unleashed euphoria, reducing me to a sissy shaped pool of living, breathing, moaning cum. Invisible hands caressing my body, squeezing every last drop of pent up pleasure from every juicy curve and slick cranny. It was like his voice was still inside me, throbbing against my happy spot, sending my sissy sack into overload, producing more gurl goo than I'd unleashed since I woke up in the basement. And all it took was a word...I almost didn't dare to imagine what his cock would do to my pussy...but then it was all I could imagine. Even when he brusquely said, "You may go now." I still felt a lingering whisper of him inside me. I left with the bashful bliss of a gurl with her first crush, or with the panting pride of a bitch that won first place for her Master at the dog show. I floated all the way back down to the basement, sneaking a little piece of Heaven back into Hell...

I floated through the rest of the evening...if it was really evening....eating my dinner and marveling at the flavor puppy love brought to the blandest dish. I barely even noticed the snickers of Bambi and Sakura as I soared to the showers and breezed to bed. It was only when I saw Isabella that I came plummeting back to earth, hitting my bunk with the weight of a shooting star slamming into the unforgiving ground. It knocked the wind out of me...I still loved her...or felt something for her strong enough to confuse for love...but what was it I felt for Master Darius? I didn't feel it any less looking at Isabella's suspicious stare, didn't miss him any less as I covered my head with my pillow to avoid her inquisitive eyes. I didn't know what I felt or for who...and if it was love, where would I put it? I was in competition I with them both now, and I didn't know who I wanted to beat...but I knew I was destined to lose...still, try as I might, I couldn't stop hoping for a miracle.

Whatever the answer was, I didn't find it in my dreams...the field had been paved over...