Young Sissy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He fucked me hard and fast, and soft and slow...he bent me, folded me, and wrapped me around him like a shawl...we made love in every position and all across the room...on the floor, rutting in a moment of animalistic passion, against the wall my breasts crushed painfully against the wall as he turned my head from behind and kissed the pain away...I dangled in midair before being thrust back down on his cock marched around the room and fucked anywhere and everywhere...every thrust a promise of pleasure unimaginable as the pressure built inside me, my heart raced until it sputtered and seized, only to start up beating for him stronger than ever as our bodies and tongues danced to the beat. Finally he opened the curtains on his poster windows and let the first rays of the sun hit my body, making me glimmer and sparkle as the light danced on my sheen of sweat. Beneath me I saw the vast expanse of my Masters home...and I saw all I gave up to be in his arms, to feel him inside me...and as he turned my head to kiss me one last time, as he exploded inside me...I knew I would give it all up again in a heartbeat...

That heartbeat lasted a lifetime, as I felt the heat and splendor of his love finally released inside me, filling me up as it kissed every cell, every nook and cranny all the way down to the scraps of my soul, and as it proved to powerful for my tiny frame, I felt it unleash in an eruption of volcanic proportions, my seed spraying the window. I'd cum longer maybe even harder, but I'd never cum so completely. By the time I was done, fallen on the floor and licking the windows clean...I felt empty...I felt like nothing...I smiled...

Someday...

As I reluctantly left my Master's room I realized it was a new day, and as I made my way down to the Basement, I wondered what that would mean for me. I had just surrendered all I had for a night of love that even I wasn't stupid enough to believe was real. What would I surrender next time? Did I have enough of my soul left to give? Or was I just scraping resin at this point? What would I do when I was the perfect sissy? When I was nothing? Would Master Darren want me then, or would he be bored once he had me broken and tamed? And even if he did want me, would I even be able to appreciate it once I was perfectly empty? I kept asking myself these questions, kept asking myself why I wanted a man who wanted me to kill myself for his love...but I only ended up more confused than when I started. All I did know was that if Master Darren was here, I wouldn't worry my pretty little head over silly little questions.

I made my way down to the Basement, my legs aching as I came down the steps. But they still had enough life in them to send me a foot in the air as I heard Isabella say, "Enjoy your night?" From behind me. I whirled and lost my balance, making it easy for her to push me up against the wall. Her tight black leather bodysuit looked like it was drizzled on her, her eyes shined like diamonds. Her usually haughty expression was washed away, revealing the raw hurt and confusion beneath it. Her lips were kissably close to mine as she spat out..."Did he fuck you like the filthy little hole you are? Or did he make love to you? Did he make you want to surrender everything to him? Do you even know how little left you have to give? Go on...tell me you love him. I want to hear you say it!"

She had me completely outmatched. She was stronger, smarter and could endure more than I could imagine. Worse, she seemed to know the answers to all my questions, and probably more I didn't even know to ask. In that instant, I stopped thinking, stopped rationalizing, stopped trying to be anything...and I just opened up and let what little was left of me spill out..."I don't love him! I just think I do...I mean feel I do! Everything inside me tells me I love him! That's how I know I love you! Because it's only my battered heart telling me that, and it feels so wrong, so painful, so deadly...but it feels so worth it!"

She looked like I had slapped her, like I had spit in her face, like I had stabbed her right through the heart. I'd never seen her in so much pain, so much turmoil. I couldn't bear to see it...she has loosened her grip on me in her shock...I freed my arms, pulling her mouth into mine, kissing her...no, not so much kissing her as trying to slip inside her, to live in her heart...tongue first. Her tongue was the first to recover, pushing mine back into my mouth and following it home, as if she wanted to live inside me too...we went back and forth like this until she overpowered me...I moaned in grateful submission, eagerly surrendering my soul...I knew it would be safe with her. A single tear ran down my cheek, because I knew she would have to breathe sometime, and when she did...

SLAP

My eyes stung with tears now, my face with a red welt..."I...I don't know what that was, but it was NOT love! I could never love you...don't you see? How could I love a thing? A toy? You weren't much before, but at least you were human...but now...now you're just a perfect little sissy. And all I want is for you to stay out of my way." I nodded meekly, not wanting to hear another word...feeling like I was dying as my heart was ripped into bloody bits, knowing I wouldn't be so lucky. Isabella looked almost sorry, but she managed a haughty sneer through her own tears. "Now, since you want to be the Master's favorite, you can try filling my shoes for a day. Go to the White Room. You'll know what to do when you get there." And just like that...she was gone, turning a corner and disappearing, maybe forever...

I made my way sluggishly to the White Room, the room I was born in after a fashion, an appropriate place to go to die, I supposed. But then that awful, merciless, sadistic feeling of hope came shining through the cracks of my heart. I had learned to be the perfect sissy, hadn't I? Maybe I could learn to be human too. Maybe then, Isabella would love me too...or maybe I'd be tossed out with the garbage. After all, who would want a lovelorn sissy...but what if I pretended to be a perfect sissy while learning to be human? The thought seemed insane, dangerous, and outright suicidal...but it was also my last and only hope. When I finally reached the White Room, I opened the door determined it would be the door to my new life, a life with Isabella...the first day of the rest of my life

What I saw instead was a sissy desperately fucking herself with a phallus protruding from the floor. She had olive skin, shapely slender legs, a pert behind, but with enough cushion for even Master Dirk to get a good squeeze, wide hips and a slender waist that made her look like she might snap in two as she filled her self with the stalagcock, breasts the size of ripe peaches and looking just as soft, with nipples shaped like Hershey's kisses, only looking twice as sweet. Her shoulder length hair was the brown of a fine chocolate, rich and deep and luxurious. A few strands clung to her face, her gray eyes piercing me as they looked at me in desperation. Her eyebrows were thin, almost painted on, her features were similarly delicate, but there was something haunting about their softness, as if she were a half remembered dream. And when she finally came, it was from a cock thick and throbbing and at least a good five inches. She finally slumped to the floor.

I suddenly realized what chore Isabella had left me to do. I was responsible for this freshly cut sissy, and I was no longer the new gurl. I made my way over to her, kneeling down so I could help her up, but she tackled me to the floor, sobbing into my chest, "Who am I?! Who am I?! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?!"

Sigh...it was going to be a long first day of the rest of my life...