Young Studs

Story Info
Lilian Garcia is impressed by two of the WWE latest stars
2.4k words
4.41
28.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is written by both Dice Casden and Kristi as part of the D&K Universe

******

Following a WWE Live Event in late July 2003, Mark Jindrak and Garrison Cade are taking advantage of the gym facilities inside of the hotel that they are staying at. Jindrak is wearing knee-length black shorts and a white tank top and Cade is wearing red workout pants and a black t-shirt. "Man I can't wait till this tour is over... I'm tired of facing Henry and Mack..." Cade says as he lifts some weight.

"I hear ya..." Jindrak says, "Although we nearly had them tonight. We just need to figure out how to neutralize Teddy Long's interference..." Jindrak adds as he steps off a treadmill.

"How about locking him in the trunk of our car?" Cade suggests with a laugh as he puts down the weights.

"Not a bad idea, but you know Bischoff will probably have us suspended without pay..." Jindrak replies and laughs as neither Superstar notices RAW's Ring Announcer Lilian Garcia entering the hotel's gym.

Lilian Garcia smiles as she casually waves over at Garrison Cade and Mark Jindrak, getting their attention. "Hey guys..." Lilian says as she starts to walk over with a bottle of water in her left hand. Lilian takes a sip and places her right hand on her hip. Lilian, who served as Ring Announcer for the house show earlier in the night, looks at Cade and Jindrak "You guys didn't do too bad tonight..." Lilian Garcia says as a compliment, while dressed in a pair of black workout shorts and a white tank top.

"Thanks Lilian... but you don't have to sugar-coat it... we know we lost..." Cade says with a laugh as he picks up his towel to wipe his face.

"Getting in a late work out?" Jindrak asks Lilian as he leans against one of the weight racks.

Lilian nods her head "Yeah...I always hate working out during the day, there's too many people..." Lilian says with a smile and lightly shrugs her shoulders "I don't mind sharing with one or two people..." Lilian says as she turns to one of the workout benches.

"That's good for us..." Jindrak says as he tilts his head to look at Lilian's shorts covered ass as she walks to one of the workout benches.

"Man..." Cade smacks Jindrak's arm to get his tag team partner to stop checking out Lilian's backside.

Lilian casually glances back at Jindrak and smiles "You two like working out late also?" Lilian asks as she bends over, sticking her nicely rounded ass into the air, as she stretches out.

"Yeah.... mostly to work out some frustrations over not winning..." Jindrak answers as he keeps looking at Lilian's ass.

Cade shakes his head, "Lilian I got to apologize for Mark..." Cade starts to say.

Lilian slowly looks back and stands up straight as she turns around to face Garrison Cade and Mark Jindrak. Lilian raises an eyebrow "What are you talking about?" Lilian asks Cade.

"Ummmm..." Garrison Cade pauses as rubs his chin.

"Yeah man... what are you talking about?" Mark Jindrak asks as he looks at his partner with an amused look on his face.

"Hey you were checking out her ass..." Cade says to Mark.

Lilian laughs and smiles "It's ok...I knew he was, if I didn't like it. I would have said something..." Lilian says as she glances at Mark Jindrak "It's nice to be admired by a hunk..."

"What can I say..." Mark Jindrak smirks, "I like looking at hot asses..." Jindrak says.

Cade shakes his head, "Yeah but still... ah forget it... let me shut up before I say something stupid..." Cade laughs.

Lilian laughs and folds her arms as she keeps her beautiful eyes locked on Cade and Jindrak "You can come get a closer look if you want..." Lilian replies with a playful wink.

Jindrak smirks, "I know an invitation when I hear it..." Jindrak says as he starts to walk towards Lilian.

"So do I..." Cade says with a smile as also starts to approach Lilian. Jindrak steps behind Lilian and places his strong hands on Lilian's round shorts covered ass.

Lilian presses her lips together and laughs "You like that, Mark?" Lilian asks as she feels his strong hands roaming and rubbing against her perfectly rounded. Lilian glances over at Cade and smirks "Don't be shy...go ahead..."

Cade smirks, "Well Mark has got your ass covered..." Cade says as he places his hands on Lilian's white tank top covered tits to feel them.

"Lilian you must really like working out...." Mark says as he squeezes Lilian's ass through the material of her shorts.

Lilian smiles "Of course, who doesn't?" Lilian says with a sweet laugh as she lowers her left hand and starts to feel up the crotch of Jindrak's shorts, feeling his bulging crotch. "Darn...young and a stud."

"Yeah... I'm a true natural born thriller..." Jindrak says with a smirk as Lilian feels his bulging crotch through his shorts.

"Hey I'm not so bad either..." Cade laughs as he begins to lift up Lilian's tank top while Jindrak lowers Lilian's shorts.

Lilian smiles at Cade "I guess I'll have to find out, won't I?" Lilian says with a laugh as she reaches over with her right hand and rubs her hands against Cade's crotch before she starts to lower his workout pants and Jindrak's shorts at the same time.

Garrison Cade's nicely thick eleven inch cock becomes free from his pants after Lilian lowers them far enough, and Garrison takes a moment to remove his shirt to show off his smooth and toned upper body, "See not so bad right?" Cade asks as Lilian lowers Jindrak's shorts to let out Jindrak's massive thirteen inch cock.

Lilian nods her head and smiles "Not bad...not bad at all..." Lilian replies before the beautiful Ring Announcer of RAW kneels down in front of the two rookie RAW Superstars. Lilian licks her lips as she sweetly looks up at Cade and Jindrak while she starts to stroke both cocks with her soft hands, Cade in her right hand and Jindrak in her left hand.

"Mmmmm damn..." Jindrak moans as Lilian strokes his cock with her left hand. Jindrak looks down at Lilian's tits and then at Lilian's tank top that Cade is holding, "You're gonna keep holding that?" Jindrak asks.

"Ohhh nope..." Cade says as he carefully tosses Lilian's tank top onto the workout bench as Lilian turns her right hand around his shaft. Lilian presses her soft lips together as she lowers her head and delicately slides her wet tongue across the head of Cade's cock before she moves to Jindrak's cock and gently circles her wet tongue around the head of his cock, while she smoothly guides her hands against both shafts.

"Ahhhh... mmmmm...." Jindrak moans as Lilian circles her tongue around the large head of his massive cock.

"Shit you're hot...." Cade moans as he watches Lilian move her right hand on his hard shaft. Lilian sweetly glances up at Garrison Cade before she turns her head back to his cock and tenderly pats her tongue against the head of his cock, before she opens her mouth and nicely takes his cock into her wet and warm mouth.

"Awwww.... uhhh..." Cade moans as Lilian wraps her lips around his cock before she starts to bob her head smoothly on his cock.

Jindrak frees his dick from Lilian's left hand and steps behind Lilian, "Mmmm.... this is gonna be a real good work out..." Jindrak says as he takes off his tank top, revealing his muscular and tanned chest and impressive abs. Jindrak kneels behind Lilian and carefully guides his massive cock into Lilian's tight asshole.

"Mmmmmm!" Lilian groans around Garrison Cade's cock as she wraps her soft lips tightly around his cock. Lilian closes her eyes and starts to smoothly bob her head on his cock, gently lapping her tongue around his shaft. Lilian sweetly sways her tanned ass as Jindrak starts to pull the beautiful Diva back against his cock while he fucks her sweet ass.

"Ahhh ohhh shit...." Cade moans as he places his hands on Lilian's blond haired head as she bobs her head on his cock while also lapping her tongue against his shaft.

"Mmmmm fuck.... I love a great tight ass..." Jindrak moans as he pumps his cock at a nice pace in and out of Lilian's asshole.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" Lilian softly moans around Cade's cock as she rocks forward on her knees while Jindrak smoothly thrusts his cock into her tight asshole. Lilian lightly turns her head on Cade's cock, slobbering her saliva on his cock before she starts to take him deeper into her mouth.

"Ahhhh mmmmm yeah Lilian..." Cade moans as Lilian deep throats his eleven inch cock while she bobs her head at a quicker pace. Jindrak steadily increases the pace of his thrusts as he Lilian's ass with his huge cock.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmm!" Lilian moans a bit louder as she slaps her tongue against Cade's cock, while her tanned and juicy ass firmly smacks back against Jindrak's muscular waist as he deeply pumps his cock into her ass from behind.

"Ohhhhh.... damn Lilian.... mmmm I love your tight little ass..." Mark Jindrak grunts as he drives his cock all the way into Lilian's tight asshole.

"Ohhhh ahhh..." Garrison Cade moans as Lilian lifts her head off of his cock.

Lilian tilts her head back and licks her lips as she pushes back quickly against Jindrak's cock, as he deeply rams his cock into her ass. "Ohhhh! Ohhhh mmm yeah!"

"Ahhh ohhh fuck Lilian... mmm!" Jindrak moans as he slows his thrusts down and pulls his massive cock out of Lilian's ass. Cade mean while has sat down on one of the workout benches that is right in front of Lilian. Lilian Garcia smiles and stands up from her knees before she moves over to Garrison Cade and gently lowers her nicely curved body onto his hard eleven inch cock, taking him directly into her pussy.

"Ahhhh ohhh yea.." Cade moans as Lilian begins to rock on his eleven inch cock. Cade places his hands on Lilian's hips as he lays back on the bench with Lilian on top of him.

Lilian bites down on her bottom lip as she places her hands onto his smooth, toned chest and starts to rock back and forth on Cade's cock. "Ohhhh! Ohhhh yeah!" Lilian moans as she begins to lightly bounce as well.

Mark Jindrak gets up from the floor and walks over to Lilian and Cade, "Hey I wasn't done with your hot ass Lilian..." Jindrak laughs as he spreads Lilian's ass cheeks and guides his thirteen inch cock into Lilian's tight asshole while she bounces on Garrison Cade's shaft.

"Mmmmmm! Ohhhh you must be an ass man, Mark!" Lilian moans as she starts to rock back on Cade's cock in order to push back on Jindrak's cock.

"Ohhh yeah.... you bet Lilian... I love how a tight ass feels on my cock..." Jindrak grunts as he resumes pumping his cock in and out of Lilian's ass.

"Ahhh shit... hey I'm all about pussy... I love fucking it..." Cade moans as he pumps his cock upward into Lilian's wet pussy as she rides him.

"Mmmmm! Ohhhh! Ohhhh shit!" Lilian moans and grits her teeth as she starts to rock back and forth between Cade and Jindrak as each rookie thrusts their cocks up into her pussy and ass.

"Ahhhh mmmm fuck... ahhh!" Cade moans as he rams his cock sharply upward into Lilian's pussy as she grinds herself on his dick. Jindrak grabs Lilian's hips as he slams his entire cock into Lilian's asshole so that his balls are constantly smacking against Lilian's ass cheeks.

"Ohhhhh! Ohhhh! Shit!" Lilian moans as she rapidly bounces on Cade's cock as he thrusts deeply up into her tight pussy. Lilian licks her lips as Jindrak jerks her beautiful body back against his cock as he drills her ass.

"Ahhh yeah.... mmmm fuck yeah!" Jindrak moans as sweat drips off of his muscular body while he pounds Lilian's ass. Cade continues to buck his hips upward as he fucks Lilian's pussy while she rocks wildly on him.

"Ohhhh ahhh shit..." Cade moans as he starts to cum inside of Lilian's pussy. Lilian tilts her head back and groans as she feels Cade's warm cum flooding her pussy while she continues to rock on his shaft, as Jindrak pulls her back against his massive cock inside of her ass.

"Ohhh damn.... ahhh..." Cade moans as he lays exhausted on the workout bench while Lilian rocks on his cum spent cock. Jindrak wraps his strong arms around Lilian's body and lifts her off of his tag team partner while he continues to deeply fuck Lilian's ass.

"Ohhhhh! Ohhhh yeah!" Lilian moans and grits her teeth as she sharply lowers on Jindrak's cock, ramming himself deeply into her tight ass.

"Awww.... mmmm you got the best ass I've ever fucked!" Jindrak grunts as Lilian starts to feel his cock throbbing within her tight asshole while he fucks her.

Lilian glances over her shoulder and smiles at Jindrak as she sharply bounces on his cock. "Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh!" Lilian moans.

"Ahhh fuck... ohhh shit come on Lilian let's get this in your hot mouth..." Jindrak moans as he lifts Lilian off of his cock and lowers her in front of him. Jindrak steps around her so that his throbbing cock that was just in her ass is near her mouth. Lilian licks her lips and opens her sweet mouth, taking Jindrak's cock into her wet mouth and starts to smoothly suck on his cock.

Mark Jindrak grits his teeth as his body tenses up, giving Lilian an obvious sign that he's trying to hold out just a little bit longer. Garrison Cade sits up on the workout bench, "Damn... from her ass to her mouth..." Cade says as he watches Lilian suck on Jindrak's throbbing shaft.

"Mmmmmm..." Lilian Garcia moans as she wraps her soft lips around his shaft and perfectly teases his cock with her mouth.

"Ahhhh ohhh fuck... ahhhh!" Jindrak moans as his cock begins to erupt violently with thick bursts of cum shooting into Lilian's mouth.

"Mmmmmm!" Lilian groans as she feels his cum painfully filling her wet mouth as she lightly turns her head on his cock.

"Ahhhh.... ohhh yeah... ahhh..." Mark Jindrak moans as his cock throbs within Lilian's mouth each time cum shoots form his massive shaft. When Jindrak is finished saliva and cum is dripping from the sides of Lilian's mouth

"Mmmm..." Lilian moans, licking her lips after she shallows Jindrak's cum.

"Ohhhh shit.." Jindrak moans, "We should work out again..." Jindrak says as he looks down at Lilian.

"Any time boys..."

-END-