Young Studs for Carol Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the other side, Carol, despite her feeble attempts of protest, was still well aroused from the great assault on her tits by her horny son. She felt her orgasm growing, at the contact with the huge stud who was manipulating her.

Her heavy boobs hung erotically from her chest, swaying back and forth and making the pink nipples brush against the sheet.

He slid his hands along her back and circled her tummy, caressing the underside of her large mammaries. When he cupped the two melons in his huge palms, he felt them all covered by the sticky substance her son's cock had deposited on her chest. But John didn't care; her boobs were so inviting! He had rarely found a woman with a rack like this.

"These puppies are crying for a big treat," he said, smoothing and fondling the twin mounds, bouncing them in his hands, as though he was checking their weight.

"Look, boy," he told Scott. "Look at the treasure you have, at home: a mom with tits like this! If I had a mom like yours, I'd be never tired to feast on these jugs!" And his fingers tweaked and pulled the nipples, like he was milking a cow.

The woman was delighted. Her sexual urges were rising once again; her lower body was struggling, her ass dancing no more than a couple of inches far from his long shaft.

He bent his hips down and made the head of his cock sliding along the crack between her cheeks, back and forth, from her spread labia to the tiny ring of her sphincter. With his hands still playing her breasts and her ass and pussy all offered to his throbbing member, he could enjoy his sexy prey, the mature Mistress Blum, anyway he wished.

"Are you daddy's little child?" he asked, loving to hear her girlish scream of "yes".

"This pussy is mine, baby!" and the cock-head explored the entrance of her love tunnel.

"Yes, daddy, yes; toy with my pussss. . . ahhhhh. . . " she cried, because her wet walls had given easy access to the thick tip and a few inches of his shaft.

"You. . . you are. . . fucking me. . . ohhhh. . . daddy!" Carol was rubbing her head on the sheet, her mouth gasping for air. "Oh yes, oh yes. . .ohhhhh!" and again she came.

Scott was shocked. The full submission of his petite, busty mom to the desire of this young, gigantic stud was so perverted! But it was also an exciting sight! And the "daddy child" role they were playing increased the depravity of their sexual acts.

"I've not yet fucked you, little pet!" John laughed. "Got only two inches of my meat. Lemme warm you up like you deserve, baby!"

And after giving her breasts a final hard squeeze which caused from her a long low moan, he put his hands on her butt, spreading her cheeks, to reveal her rear assets.

"Daddy's going to pleasure the lil one," he said, and pushed his index finger into her anus. The upper portion of his cock was still inserted in her pussy. Carol shuddered.

"Another step, child!" and his second index finger, together with his thumb, grabbed her clit and twisted. Now, all of her sensitive spots, in her lower body, were at mercy of her lover. She screamed, in pleasure.

"All mine, baby! And you love it, don't you?" he exclaimed.

"Ohhhhhh. . . gooodddd. . . you make me cum. . . ohhhh. . . again. . .again. . I'm cumming. . . ohhhh. . . daddy!" she tossed her head back and forth, on the sheet.

"Cumming, huh. . .? Thank your daddy, little child!" he ordered, pushing his cock two inches deeper.

"Ahhhhhhhh. . .yeeeesss. . .oooohhhhhh. . . yessss daddy," his cock was driving her crazy. "Thank. . . thank you, daddy. . . ohhhhh!"

"That's the way to fuck the horny moms, kid!" he told her son. "Listen to her screams!"

And these words were followed by a deeper insertion in her shit channel. His finger was fully imbedded in her ass, where he felt her muscle flexing and releasing, to swallow the intruder.

The mature woman squeaked like a pierced swine. Pussy juice soaked her love channel and lubricated his penetrating cock. Her clit was on fire from his constant massage.

Then, suddenly, with a low and guttural moan, John lunged forwards and, in one swift movement, pushed his dick in her cunthole, till its head hit her cervix. Eight inches of his cock, half of its length, were buried into her.

"Ahhhhhh. . . your. . .cock. . . ahhhhh. . . my. . . pussy. . .!" she shrieked.

"Yes, yes, little wifey. . . your mini pussy is mine!" he shouted. "You're mine, you belong to my cock. . . my fucking cock!" His finger continued to play with her rear hole, where he felt his own dick through the thin membrane between her rectum and her vagina. The tips of his other hand were feasting on her engorged clit, increasing her pleasure.

"Yessss...ooooh god yessss. . . do me harder. . . goooooooddddd. . . you make me cum. . . make me cuuuummmm. . . " she cried like an animal.

"The baby wants more," he said, turning his gaze to Scott. "Tell me, boy! D'you want I'm going deeper and make her scream around my whole cock into her?"

Seeing his mother fully submitted to this strong stud, who toyed with her like she was a living doll, with a good portion of his massive tool firmly inserted in her little pussy, while she was filling her marital room with girlish giggles and high squeals of delight, was enough to put him, again, over the edge.

His fingers were stroking his member, which was, now, on the verge to ejaculate.

"Yes. . . yes, John. . . fuck her, fuck all of your cock into her. . . fuck my mom. . . make her scream. . . make her your slut!" he yelled; and a thick stream gushed from his cock-head, arching in the air and falling onto the floor.

"Okay! You want more. . . and your son, too, wants more! Get it all, lil wife!" John exclaimed.

Without releasing his shaft from her cunt-channel, he grabbed her by her waist and effortlessly lifted and pulled her back. She was in vertical position, now; her back against his torso, her legs partially bent over his large thighs.

"Ahhhhhh. . . what . . ." Carol was in confusion.

But he didn't let her finish. "Go down, baby! It's all for you!" his voice boomed in a triumphant scream, while he released his grip: Carol's body, under its own weight, fell down onto his cock.

"Uuugggghhhgggg. . . ahhhhhh!" she cried: the cock-head had penetrated her womb.

"A big cock, little one. . . a young big cock! All for you, slut!" his hands had captured again her swaying tits, squashing and crushing them in an iron-like grip.

"The little old chick is all mine, now" he thought. "I'm going to fuck the big-titted whore like she had never had!"

His monster dick was digging into her deep insides; the purple head was caressing the soft walls of her womb.

Her screams and wails were becoming higher and higher, her head lolling round and her eyes popping; she was crying out from orgasm, from the most intense pleasure she had ever experienced.

"Fuck, baby, fuck!" John yelled, moving her small body around his rigid staff. "Screw daddy's big dick. . . does it feel good in your belly. . . huh? . . .you love getting fucked by your daddy in front of your son. . . you dirty little mommy!!"

"Aaaaww. . .gooooodddd. . . yeah. . . yeah. . . fuck, I'm gonna cum...." she wiggled her hips from side to side, as he worked his shaft around and around.

He squeezed one nipple in his fingers and she shrieked loudly. Then he raised one of her beautiful arms and exposed her armpit to his mouth: it was shaved clean and smelled erotically; John let a trail of kisses and hungry bites on the soft, sweaty skin. Carol shrieked again. The woman, impaled in the gigantic pole, was an object of pleasure, wholly owned by the young stud.

Despite he had already come, Scott was still rock hard as he watched the wild fucking his mother was receiving from her giant lover.

John bent forward and licked her white neck, whispering in her ear: "You want my big dick, don't you? The little old lady wants the young cock!" A couple of firm thrusts of his hips made her bouncing like a rag doll on his lap.

"Watch your mom," he told Scott. "She loves dancing on my tool. And I love playing with her married pussy!"

Carol looked at her son: her face was completely red with lust.

Now John's finger tips caressed her areolas and she was pleasured by the gentle touch over her wrinkled warm skin.

"Ohhhh. . . gooooodddd. . . your big dick. . . you. . . stretch my pussy. . . you fuck. . . I cum. . " she yelled like mad.

"Tell your son what I'm doing, baby," he hissed.

"Ohhhhh. . . honey. . . your mom is fucked. . . this big dick is in my womb. . . it's so big. . . it's the biggest cock I've ever had. . . ohhhh, my goodness!" she was cumming over and over.

Scott was stroking his dick.

"Baby, your son is jerking off; he's horny, he loves seeing his mom like this, his mom taken by the big cock!" Another thrust and Carol let out a high pitched squeal.

Scott increased the action on his dick.

"Baby, what would your husband think if he saw his wife all naked and spread open by a young man on the marital bed?" John continued to torment her.

"I don't care. . . you make me. . . so good. . . ohhhhhh. . ." she cried.

"You're my sex toy, lady! You're no more the queen of the house!" now he really wanted to humiliate her, before spurting in her womb. "Admit it to your son!"

"Ahhhhhhh. . . yeeeesss. . . I'm your sex toy!" she had been totally submitted, she was obeying to each of his commands; and John knew it very well.

"Admit it to your son, I said!! Tell him that his mom is my sex slave!" he shouted, and his words were reinforced by a loud slap on her left tit, which made her yelp.

"Yes, sir. . . I'm your little slave!" she admitted again, between sobs. And to Scott: "Son. . honey. . . forgive me. . . your mom is owned! He's my daddy! He made me his. . . toy. . . his slave. . . ohhhhh. . . he's fucking me. . ohhhhhhh. . . and I love it!!"

John's huge hands had captured the two large melons on her chest and were manipulating them like a pair of playthings.

"This is my cow, dude! Watch these udders! I milk them and she likes it," he was kneading the soft flesh, laughing with excitement.

"Tell me, pet: are you my cow? My little personal cow?" he was asking the woman. He had cupped her fleshy breasts from underneath and now he moved them to the sides and let them drop: with a loud "slap", they flopped back and bounced against each other.

"A cow, a little cow with two fat tits! Let your son know how much his mom loves to be the cow of her big daddy!" he was insisting.

"Ohhhh. . . daddy, you're making me hot. . . ohhhh. . . I love it. . . I love to be your. . . cow. . . your big titted cow. . ." she moaned, feeling another wave of orgasm building up.

"Boy, you want your mom filled up with my jizz?" John asked, sarcastically, tightening his grip on her breasts.

"Yes. . . yes. . . take her. . . she's yours. . ." Scott said feverishly, beating himself off, without pause.

Now Carol was again suspended in mid air: her lover had pulled her up, half way out of his cock.

"What a little slut you are. . . let's see how you like this. . ." he said, and suddenly he pushed her down, all the way onto his lap: the whole dick was stuffed in her insides. He felt his come surging up through his body.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh. . . ahhhhhhhhh. . .I've never. . . never. . ." she cried, crazily twisting her body.

Two, three, four times he repeated his action. The woman was weighless-like, in the massive arms of the giant: he bounced her up and down as though he was handling an inflated doll.

And finally it happened.

With a loud scream of intense pleasure from his throat, the fluids in John's huge sex organ exploded, flooding the womb cavity.

At the same time, Scott convulsed in a series of spasms, till his stiffened member gave up, in the air, its load of white semen.

Carol let herself being dislodged from the huge shaft, before passing out in the cradling arms of the young stud.

Author's Note:

Did you like it? Your positive votes and approval's comments are highly welcomed and sincerely appreciated, together with any kind of suggestion on how to improve the story in the next Chapters (if you are in favour of a continuation).

Please, don't write about language: I'm not from English/American origin and I made a big effort to avoid mistakes. If you have found some of them, forgive me, without forgetting that this is not a literature Site.

12