Young Studs for Carol Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The physical contact with the petite, busty mom, all impaled in his monster cock, while her son was ejaculating in her throat, made his insides churning again, till his fluids rushed up and a new violent stream invaded her womb.

The two guys had discharged their loads deep into the woman. At the same time.

Her son came out of her mouth and Carol collapsed, exhausted, into the large chest of the big stud, without a moan.

For five minutes, everybody was silent, in the bathroom.

Then John spoke, addressing to Scott. "Pick her up and give her a good wash! I'll go outside, for a swim in the pool, before taking my shower. Hurry up, boy, dislodge your mom from her seat!"

Scott put his left arm around her back and slid the right one between the thighs of the two lovers; when he pulled her up, it was like to uncork a bottle of champagne.

A hot stream of juices gushed out of her cunt, while she pushed her body against her son's, wrapping her hands around his neck.

"A new couple in Blum's Family!" John exclaimed, standing up and watching the woman, strictly cradled in Scott's embrace. "Clean her out, boy, and don't forget a good spray of perfume! I want my girl's body all scented, for the dinner!!"

And, with a grin of triumph in his eyes, he get out of the bathroom.

*

Author's Note.

To be continued?

If I'll get positive feedback and comments, some other Chapters will follow.

I hope you enjoyed my writing.

Thanks to all of you.