Young Studs for Carol Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But. . . but. . . honey, are you crazy? I can't. . . here. . . with you!" She was shocked.

"Mom, why not?" he insisted. "You don't wear clothes. And we're in the shower. Do it! Do it, please! You're so beautiful. . . all naked!"

He abandoned the washcloth, cupped her asscheeks and pulled her tight against himself: his cock poked her tummy and she felt his erection. He passionately kissed her mouth.

His hands spread apart her butt cheeks and the tip of his right finger caressed the lovely ass cleavage and the wrinkled ring.

"Let it go, mom! Let me see you piss!" he encouraged.

She had gone too far with her son, that evening: it was too late to come back. She relaxed her bladder and let go.

The stream gushed from her pussy, ran along her thighs and legs, and finally to her feet.

Scott watched in adoration at his mom who peed and peed, in a standing up position. And at the same time, the flash back of Rudy's story, about the lady who had pissed herself on the sun-mattress, after the pool fucking, came to his mind.

When she was finished, "Oh my god!" was all she could say.

Her son took again the washcloth and began to bathe her, starting from her neck, arms and shoulders; he rubbed the soapy cloth on her armpits and underarms; he explored the narrow channel between her lovely mounds. His free hand was always wrapped around her waist, pleasured by her smoothness.

He went to her face, gently tracing her forehead, nose, eyes, lips, cheeks and chin. He moved his hand from her waist to one nipple, he pinched it between thumb and finger and pulled out the tit, offering the full round globe to the soapy massage. The same on the other tit.

He came to the middle of her chest, to her stomach, to her belly button; then turned her around and lathered her back. When he reached the upturned curve of her twin buns, he couldn't help himself to land a couple of gentle smacks on the succulent round spheres.

"Scott!!" She whined. "I'm not your toy!!"

"Yes, mom, you are!!" he replied, with another harder slap, before accurately soaping the tight surface and the hidden folds of her flesh.

He continued his trip along her body: thighs, legs, feet and finally the pussy. First he rubbed the washcloth over the whole sex; then, with his soaped fingers, he massaged her outer lips, the insides of her love tube and the throbbing clit. Carol accepted his treatment, moaning and stirring under the probing touch of her son.

When she was completely covered in rich, aromatic suds, he contemplated for some instants his work.

"Mom, you are luscious!" he exclaimed, with satisfaction.

Carol smiled.

He used the same lather to wash himself. Rapidly and thoroughly.

Then he took again the sprinkler and rinsed both of them.

Finally they dried each other off.

She still had the towel wrapped around her body, when Scott tore it away, exposing again the naked mom to his excited gaze: he bent down and placed a lewd, sucking kiss on the delicious mole of her left boob.

"My god, honey, today you really have had fun with my tits! You devoured them!" Carol smiled.

"Mommy, your tits are gorgeous!!" His hands had cupped again her breasts.

"Okay, baby, but now stop! Let me catch my breath for a while!" And with that she freed herself from his grasp.

"Let's go to the living room, mom! We can watch some television."

"Okay, Scott, but first I have to put on something. And you too! We can't stay overthere, naked like birds."

With reluctance, he obeyed.

Five minutes later, the boy was in the main room, waiting for mom. He wore a pair of pants and was sitting on a large chair. The television played a basketball match.

Carol came on, dressed only in panties and a squirt of exotic perfume which gave off a very intoxicating scent. The garment was a pink skimpy slip, barely covering her pubic area.

"Can you make room for mommy?" she asked teasingly, sitting on his lap, sideways, one naked arm wrapped around his neck.

"What my boy wants to eat for dinner?" she gazed up at him and winked. "Meat is okay?"

"Yes, this meat is the best one!" he exclaimed, gently sinking his own teeth into the soft, perfumed flesh of her upper arm. The other hand had already cupped her left boob and was caressing the silky skin.

"Ohhhhh. . . naughty boy. . ." She squeaked, as he continued to mouth and manipulate her.

"Your mom is so smsll. . . and you so bigger!!"

"Bigger?" he said interrogatively. "Watch them, mom! They really are bigger!!" And he pointed to the basketball players oh the television screen. Most of them were black.

"Watch this one," he said again. "Watch how tall he is!"

"I love the tall men," Carol giggled. "I love being cradled and dwarfed by a tall guy!!"

"He could fulfil your fantasies, mommy! He could easily lift you and set you up on the basket, on display for everybody to see. What a sight!" Scott exclaimed.

"And you would let someone doing this to your lovely mommy? What a perv!" His joking words had made her laugh.

Scott replied with an indistinct sound of voice. "Mmmmmmm. . ." he muffled, as his lips were running from her armpit and underarm to one stiff nipple which hardened even more in his devouring mouth.

"Mom, your flesh is so soft," he finally exclaimed, raising his head from her loveliness. "And so white!!"

"Do you like mom's flesh?" she asked, with a malicious smile.

"Mom, imagine your white tits disappearing into those black hands!!" Again he pointed his finger to the screen.

"Wowww. . . my large tits squeezed in some larger black hands. My dream's coming true!" Carol said with a fake enthusiasm.

"Mommy, your boobs are fantastic!" Scott bounced her breasts in his palms, as though he was weighing them. "How big are these toys?"

"My sex starved son still doesn't know his mom's titty size?"

"I know, mom, but I love to hear from you!" The boy continued to maul the twin orbs.

"For your information, little perv, my boobs are the double D size! And for your information, too, you have to know that my gym trainer says they are the biggest miracle of gravity he has ever seen!"

"Your trainer? How does he know?" he asked suspiciously.

"Son, he has to know! He's my masseur!"

"Masseur? Do you get full massage, at gym?"

"Yes,of course!"

"Also on your asscheeks?"

"Yes, son!"

"And tits?"

"Yes, son!"

"Naked tits?"

"Yes, on my naked tits! I'm all naked, for my masseur! And when, after the daily session, he carries me to the scales and sets me down, he says that most of my weight is in my tits and ass!"

The look in Scott's face became dark and, in a voice that didn't conceal his anger, he asked: "Who is he?"

"Dave. I'm sure you know him!"

"Dave who? "Rocky" Dave?"

"Yes, Scott. Rocky Dave, how they call him, for his massive frame. And I must say he's very skilled!"

"That brawny stud with bulging biceps is very skilled? How can he be? He's only twenty-five!" He was incredulous.

"Son, believe me! He's young, but very very professional. When he rubs his hands over my body, I'm in heaven. And when he carries me in his big arms, I forget my age: he makes me feel like a little girl. Dave is very gentle with me: a very good friend!"

"Mom, you make me jealous, thinking about you and him together. And his hands all over your naked body!" He had spoken in a broken voice, as though he was starting to cry.

"No jealousy, honey! Not at all! Mom loves you, and you should know it! What other mom offers herself to her son, like I'm doing to you?" Her words were confirmed by a passionate kiss on his lips. At the same time she drove his hand to the small patch which covered her pubes.

"Play with me, baby," she whispered in his ear. "Please, baby, please. . ."

Scott had already forgotten the bad thoughts. One hand still clasped around her tit, the fingers of the other hand slid inside her panties and reached the tender flesh. She helped him, spreading her legs.

He opened the outer lips and moved up until he found the protruding clit. His thumb flicked it, while two fingers worked her hole.

After a couple of minutes, she started moaning: "Yes, baby. . . yes. . . again, again!" Her pussy began leaking and a stream of hot juice gushed out, up in the air, like a little stream of piss.

Scott remembered Rudy's story and his description of the bald fountaining cunt of the mature lady, the so called Nancy. "Like mom," he thought, as a doubt crossed his mind. "Like mom, yes, but like most of the women," he reassured himself; and mom was not the only one who shaved her pussy.

"We have to stop, son, before it's too late!" Carol said, as she regained control of herself. "Dad is coming soonest and I don't want him seeing us make love, honey! We'll do it, I promise you, but not now."

She dislodged herself from his embrace and stood up, in front of him.

"Forgive me, baby, but now I have to get dressed again. And you too!"

And with that, she kissed him gently, before getting out.

-----------------

During the next two weeks, after these events, the incestuous relationship between mother and son continued till the intrusion of the group of fugitive convicts; sex starved, young, built like bulls, they captured the entire family and abused the mature housewife in any way. Especially John, an incredible tall giant, who had no trouble to submit the small woman, with his strength and powerful virility, to his lustful wishes. He forced her to accept, despite her much older age, the role of an obedient "child", dominated by her "big daddy". During most of the time she was cradled in his massive arms like a baby, while her son witnessed, with increasing arousement, the manipulation of the lovely mom and her sexual performances.

During the last session, John had forced Carol to admit, in details, her past infidelity: consequently Scott got to know that one of mom's lovers had been a young boy, same age of himself.

This confession, together with some past events, including Rudy's story about a sexual adventure with an older woman, had turned the first suspicion into a certainty: Rudy, his best friend, had fucked mom.

Indubitably Rudy was sexually attracted by Scott's mom; Carol's bikini top was the same model Rudy was keeping, as trophy, in his room; the house and poolside he had descripted in his story met with those of Carol; some attitudes of the woman were the same as Scott's mom.

Rudy had told Scott that the woman, Nancy, was blonde and forty-seven aged; divorced and living alone. It was obvious to Scott, now, that Rudy had falsified these details; because he couldn't say brutally to his friend: dude, I fucked your mother.

But when it happened? When mom had been alone? Now Scott remembered: four weeks before, mom sent him to Grandma and insisted for him to stay there also in the night. Reluctantly, he had obeyed.

Dad was not at home, because he was in visit to his daughter for three days.

And the two lovers had taken advantage of the opportunity.

But when mom and Rudy agreed for a date?

Certainly not in the street, after a car damage, as Rudy had said in his story.

Probably, few days before their fuck session: when Scott had caught them in a private conversation, immediately after the football team's photos.

"He fucked the mother of his best friend! What a big son of a bitch!!" Scott thought about Rudy.

And the image of Helen came to his mind: the big titted Rudy's mommy, with those huge bosoms, still lactating after the recent birth of the little Jimmy. What a better revenge than stick his cock in her plump body and fill up all her intimate holes? What a fun to handle those rich, soft, creamy melons and squeeze the fresh milk out of them! And drink it from the natural source of her nipples!!

His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of some sweet familiar moans of pleasure.

Mom was still held up high in the air, but John had moved her to another position: now she sat on the crook of his left arm, her head resting on the hollow of his neck, like a sleeping child taken by an adult, one of her palms caressing his large shoulders. He had scooped her left tit into his free hand, and his tongue was playing with the wrinkled skin of a rosy areola: the lapping sound mixed with her moans of joy.

Scott watched in amazement at his mom, whose body was toyed with. Drunk with sex, after the incredible, endless fuck sessions during the last two days, she was, now, totally available to John's lewd caresses.

"You love mom's tits, don't you?" the turned on boy asked the giant guy.

"Oh fuck yeah!!. . . I love them!" John exclaimed, raising his mouth from her flesh. "Much better if they were full of milk! I'd like to drink from these puppies!"

Had he read in Scott's mind, when the boy had dreamt about Helen's mammaries?

Carol turned her head to the big stud who was holding her, but before she could speak, he took her cheeks in his hand and voraciously kissed her lips and tongued her mouth.

Then he groped again her boob, as his thumb flicked the elongated nipple back and forth, like it was a switch.

"Did you give milk from these two udders?" he asked.

"Yes, daddy, I fed my babies!" was the obedient answer of the surrendered woman.

"Like a little cow?"

"Daddy. . . please!!"

"I want to know!" his hand increased the hold on the boob, making her moan in pain. "Like a little cow?"

"Yes, daddy, like a little cow," she whispered.

"And you had lot of milk in these udders! Right?"

"Yes, daddy!"

"Too much for only one sucker, right?"

"What do you mean?" Carol said in worry, figuring what he wanted to know.

"That you shared your milk with someone else than your baby!" he thundered in her face.

"Nnnooo. . . please. . . don't speak to me like that!!" she cried up at him.

"You did it, slut! Don't lie to me and don't hide anything, or I'll tear off this fucking nipple!" The tit nub was trapped between his fingers: Carol panicked.

"Yes. . . yes. . . I let my hubby suck on them!" she admitted.

"And then? Who else?" His fingers tightened around the pink morsel.

"A few others!"

"Men?"

"Yes. . . men!"

"Who they?"

"Friends. . . from the neighborhood. . . we lived in another County. ."

"The little pet!! A milking cow! Were you a milking cow, baby? Did they milk you like a cow?"

"Daddy. . . ohhhhhhh. . . ohhhhhhh. . . don't. . . yeeeessss. . . I was a cow, they milked me. . . like. . . a cow!!" She had tried to resist, but the pulling on her nipple was too much.

"Did they milk you dry, little child?"

"Yes. . . daddy. . . they milked me dry!" Now the woman was totally under his power: she was available, now, to whatever thing he ordered.

"How was your milk?" he asked unmercilessly.

"They said my milk was sweet and tasty!"

The woman was exhausted. Her captor had reached his target: to debase her in front of her son, take full charge of her body and her mind, have her ready to any further erotic game.

Scott, from his side, couldn't believe what he heard. He was astonished. He had never imagined his mom was such a slutty bitch. Her confession had increased, more and more, his libido and the lustful desires to ravish her in any way, in any hole.

"Okay, little bimbo! Let's go outside!" John said resolutely. "May be my friends want to feel these beautiful fleshy toys, before dinner! Follow me, dude, and enjoy the sight of your white mom being handled by two big black boys!"

And with that, he made for the pool, carrying Carol with him, like a ventriloquist carries his puppet. His hand was still firmly cupped around her left tit.

Scott followed them.

(To be continued)

I tried to do my best effort. Therefore, if you enjoyed the Story, please submit your comments, suggestions for the next Chapter and feedback to my e-mail.

I'll appreciate very very much. Thanks a lot!!