Young Studs for Carol Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can't imagine how much sex starved he's with me, Carol! He cannot get enough. When he watches the milk spurting from my tits, he becomes hard as steel. He does my boobs in any possible way, then he goes for my holes. All of them! D'you understand what kind of son is living in my house? But I can't without him! He makes me happy, after those sessions, like no other one!"

"And does he know what you have just told me?" Carol asked.

"Yes, darling! He agrees that you are informed! No secret between the three of us. But what about Scott, now?"

"Scott?" Carol gave a start. "Scott can't be involved in these. . . in our confessions! Please!"

"Why? D'you think that he could get shocked?" Helen insisted.

"Scott. . " Carol hesitated, then admitted: "Scott has the hots for me!"

"Ohhhhh!! Fantastic!! Unbelievable!! Two stacked moms and two horny sons! Like in the porno stories! And did you fuck?"

"No!!" Carol replied with vehemence. "Not yet! Only some petting and kissing. He's in love with my big tits and my small body. He would lift me up like a baby and kiss me anywhere, but my pussy is still safe. May be I'll let him screw me, few days before he will leave to college!"

"Wooowww!! Can I tell that to Rudy?" Helen said maliciously.

"Yes, but Scott mustn't know! Absolutely!"

"Okay, darling! Don't worry! Scott will never know, from Rudy and myself, that we are aware of his secret passion!" Then Helen continued: "And now I tell you what Rudy confessed to me, about you!"

"What?" Carol asked with curiosity.

"He's infatuated with you! He told me that your boobs and ass on your child-like body are intoxicating. He wants to feel your white skin, to kiss and fondle your curves, to explore all of you. He's anxious to carry you to bed with him! And give you a huge cock, obviously!"

"How huge?" Carol was getting interested.

"Ten! And very thick!" Helen was proud of her son.

"Okay!! Why not a ride with that gorgeous? My boyfriend won't be jealous!"

"Neither me!"

And the two women concluded the conversation with a big laugh.

What happened is well known (see previous Chapter 4): Rudy met Carol at the football game and both of them agreed for a secret sex session at Carol's.

For some weeks, till the home invasion by John and the other convicts, Scott was unaware of the love affair between his mom and his best friend.

Helen, instead, was immediately informed by Rudy, who enthusiastically described to his mother all the details of the "meeting", without omitting his comments on the physical attributes of Carol's hot body.

And Helen, of course, didn't forget to call her friend.

"Rudy is crazy for you. He told me that you're a true bombshell, a milf who is on top of all the young girls he has ever dated. And he wants another chance with you."

Two weeks later, Carol's cell phone rang.

"Hi, Carol!"

"Hi, Helen, how are you doing!"

"Carol, this morning Frank left. Till tomorrow. Why aren't you joining me for an afternoon's skinny dip in the pool?"

"Wooowwww!!! Good idea, darling. Today I've no gym and. . . nothing more. Four o'clock is okay for you?"

"Sure! And you will find a. . . surprise!!"

"What kind of surprise?"

"You will see, Carol! I'm waiting for you. Bye!!"

"Bye, Helen!"

At four o'clock Carol was at Helen's. Someone opened the automatic door and she entered, to park the car on the back side of the house.

The small, mature woman looked stunning in her sexy attire. She wore a yellow sleeveless flimsy blouse, knotted under her voluminous breasts, showing off her nice belly button and a wide portion of white tummy. Some buttons of the blouse were undone and a lot of tit-flesh and cleavage was on display. It was evident that she was braless. A pair of white mini denim shorts hugged her voluptuous ass cheeks and let her well shaped thighs in full view; a pair of tennis shoes on her feet completed the outfit. On her lovely face she had put a light make-up and a touch of lip color.

She had just switched off the engine, when a meaty hand opened the car door on her left side.

"Hi, doll!" A joyous voice called out. It was Rudy. Totally naked, but for a towel wrapped around his waist, with his blonde hair and his magnetic eyes, combined with his thick neck, well toned body, sculpted abs and muscular thighs, he looked like a mythological god. A sea god, to be more precise, considering his sun tanned skin.

For some instants Carol remained mesmerized by the sight of the young boy. And she finally understood what kind of surprise Helen was talking of, in their phone call: the surprise was Rudy, her own son, who would have joint the two mature wives in a hot threesome.

Helen had planned a torrid afternoon, Carol thought: a lustful session of erotic games to be played with this magnificent stallion, who would have manipulated and fucked both of them (herself and her big titted lactating friend) till their full exhaustion.

Rudy's meaty hand grabbed Carol by her upper arm gently, but resolutely, and took her out of the driver's seat. He made her stand in front of him, gazing down at her much shorter body, with eagerness and determination.

"Hi, Rudy! Why so impetuous?" She pursed her lips in a captivating smile.

The boy didn't reply; he bent his head down and landed his mouth to hers: a long hard French kiss followed.

"Let me breath!" she gasped, finally getting her mouth off his. "Are you so impatient?"

"Yes, doll, I dreamt all the time of you, of your hot smooth skin!"

"And Helen? Where's Helen?" she asked.

"Nursing the baby. We were fumbling in the backyard, when little Jimmy called for his food and mom had to run inside. I hope he's not draining her!" Rudy winked at Carol, while his hands caressed the succulent flesh of her upper arms.

He inserted his finger in the deep cleavage of Carol's tits, pushing up and down, rubbing the inner sides of her boobs. She moaned softly.

"Soft like velvet, little doll!" He exclaimed, working on her melons.

"You used to call me aunt when you were a little kid and I cradled you in my arms. Why are you calling me doll, now?" Her tone was malicious.

"Because you're a cute, lovely short thing! How short are you, doll?" The tip of his index finger was playing with a stiff nipple. The woman didn't protest.

"Four and ten, if you want to know that! And you?"

"Six and seven!" he shouted. "And now the six seventh grown kid can cradle the small old aunt like a child!"

"Ooohhh. . .!!" She squealed, as the tall boy grabbed and easily scooped her up in his arms, slowly walking to the poolside.

"You're my new fuck toy," he whispered in her ear, before depositing Carol on her feet, face to him.

"What d'you want, you. . . you bully?" she asked. But both of them well knew that these words were just a formality, because both of them well knew why they were there.

"Expose you to my eyes, as a start!" And his hand undid the last buttons of her blouse. Now, most of her globes had spilled out: only areolae and nipples were barely covered by the shirt's folds.

"Stop, or I'll scream!" She pretended to scold him.

"Yeah. . . yeah, baby! Scream. . . yell. . . it will be more fun!" The back of his finger flicked one prominent nipple, under the blouse. "Hard like button, little Carol. And waiting for a good sucking!"

"How d'you dare searching my private parts, you young bastard?" The pretence continued.

"Okay, little doll! Time's over! Show off all of your boobs, now!" And with that he unfastened the knot holding the folds of her blouse: the two orbs burst out proudly and jiggled a little, before settling on her chest.

In a quick motion, he slid the shirt off her arms and let it fall to ground..

"Are you happy, now? D'you like my tits? Are they big enough?" Carol was getting a bit aggressive, now.

"Big and fresh, like on a schoolgirl. You're damned hot, Carol!" He kissed her left breast.

"I know! And you be careful with them, 'cause I want getting them yet fresh!"

"Yes, ma'am!" he said, after playfully bouncing the twin melons in his palms, like balls, and gently kissing the rosy areolae. Her nipples stood out firm and erect.

"These playthings are hard like stones!" His tongue flicked the prominent nubs: first one, then the second one.

"Ooohhh. . . I love that. . ." she admitted. The young Rudy was warming up the much older Carol, the big titted mom of his best friend Scott.

"Yeah. . . little pixie!" he grinned. "And you're going to love it much more!"

With expertness, he unbuckled the belt of her mini skirt and slid down the zipper. Then, with one arm around her slender soft waist, he lifted her again from her feet and pulled the denim shorts down her thighs and off her body.

The garment followed the blouse on the ground.

Carol was wearing now only a pair of g-string pink panties and tennis shoes.

"What. . . what. . . are you doing?" She was getting confused.

"Just denuding you, little chick! And then I'll fuck you. Relaxe now!" His voice was suave. "And raise these sexy arms of yours! I want to kiss these white tender armpits."

The woman obeyed. She was his, now. She was totally in his hands. The mature, small housewife had capitulated completely to the much younger big guy.

With her hands locked behind her head, Carol looked voluptuous. The young boy inhaled the enticing perfume of lavender, which exuded from her chest; he savoured the scent that literally made his mouth water, then he wrapped his arms around her and gazed, fascinated, at her exposed upper body. He couldn't restrain himself from plunging into all that white loveliness. His lips licked the outer side of her left boob and immediately he came in contact with the little mole that deliciously marked her smooth skin. He slobbered his tongue over the enticing spot, making her giggle joyously.

"Ooohhh. . . you naughty boy. . . ooohhh. . . lick, lick. . ." she mewed.

"I want you so bad, baby!!" he said, lifting his head from her roundness, before starting a new path across her underarm and up to the appetizing nest of her left armpit. Carol purred like a kitten.

"I love being petted that way!" she murmured.

This is a hot yummy milf, Rudy thought, as his lips continued to work over the tender flesh.

He used his full hand, now, to rub her right underarm and armpit, as his mouth sucked and delicately nibbled the left ones. He was feasting on her.

"Ooohhh. . . you pervert. . . you enjoy my armpits, don't you?" she said, in a soft voice.

"Yes, baby, I love them!" he answered. "You're so sweet, you taste so good. I could lick and suck them all day long! And you're my good girl, aren't you?"

"Ooohhh. . . yes. . . yes. . . I'm your good girl, Rudy! Please. . .please. . . make your Carol a good girl, make her crazy! I'm so small and you're so big, so young, so strong!"

"Okay, good girl! Now let me check these babies!"

His cock, still covered by the towel, was hardening more and more, at the sight of her exposed melons: a delicious offer of elastic, warm and abundant flesh.

He reached out, rolling and tugging the nipples between thumbs and forefingers.

She moaned.

"Ooohhh. . . Rudy. . . what are you doing to my nipples?"

"Getting them longer, baby! Longer as never before; as never your son saw them!"

When, after a couple of minutes, he stopped the tweaking, Carol looked at them with amazement. The twin nubs protruded from her mounds much more than one inch: they had impressively elongated, like pencil-erasers, under his pressure.

"Watch what you have done, you sadistic boy!" she yelled.

"Don't cry, little doll! I didn't damage your treasures!" His hands cupped her boobs and he started caressing the soft flesh. He enjoyed the hard protuberance of her mauled nipples, under his palms.

Then he pulled his hands off her and stepped back. His mature prey was an enticing vision: all naked except for the skimpy panties and the sport shoes, with those gorgeous jugs and incredibly stiff nipples, she was just asking to be groped and fucked.

But first he wanted some fun. "You're an athlete, in this outfit. Run around the pool, let me see how fast you are!"

"Noooo. . . Rudy, this is not fair! Don't do this to me!" she uttered.

"Be a good girl, Carol! Hurry up!" He was ordering, now. "And show me how healthy your gym workout makes you!"

Carol had no chance but to obey. She started running.

The swimming pool was quite large, the sun was burning. When she completed the first round, Rudy shouted: "Again, baby. . . again! Faster!"

One, two, three, four, five rounds. The effort and the sun were making Carol to sweat profusely. The boy, who urged her to accelerate, enjoyed his domination over his mature "aunt".

He greedily glanced at her, like hypnotized. The amazing show of her bouncing and wobbling melons, and of her swaying ass cheeks was driving him wild.

At the ninth passage in front of him, Rudy encouraged her. "Only one round, baby, then you'll get your prize!" And, while she was still running, he tore off the towel from his hips. His ten inched hard cock, erect like an electrical pole, sprang out with so much force as if it jumped out.

"Come here, baby, come to me!" he shouted, opening his arms, when the woman turned the last corner and was in front of him.

Carol, her eyes dimmed and her body exhausted by the effort, ran into his embrace.

"We don't need this stuff!" he said, hooking his fingers into the side strings of her panties and tugging. With a shredding sound, the small garment was ripped in two. Rudy slid the destroyed cloth from her body and threw it into the pool.

"What the hell did you do?" she shrieked.

"No problem, doll. My mom will give you another pair. She has lots of nice lingerie!" And with that the boy wrapped his arms around her inner thighs, spread them and raised her up, holding the woman in that position.

Quite automatically, she wrapped her hands around his neck.

"I'm all sweaty!" she murmured.

"I love your sweat, baby! I love all your juices!" he exclaimed.

With an expert motion, he grabbed his dick and positioned it at the entrance of her pussy hole; then, slowly and gently, he lowered her down, onto the cock. Her slippery pussy folds didn't gave resistance and the big shaft went deep within her cunt, in all its length, easily as though it had been inserted in a pot of butter.

"Ooohhh. . . god. . . you're inside me. . . you nasty boy. . . and I let you do it again. . ."

"Yes, auntie Carol," he mocked "I've shoved all my dong right in your cute pussy! And you want it! Like last time. Remember, little slut? At your home, you and me alone!"

"Yes. . . yes, I remember, you were so big, you filled my. . . ooohhh. . . yeeesss. . . yeeesss. . ."

Rudy had started sliding her, back and forth, along his throbbing erection: the long piston was running smoothly inside her warm and cozy flesh.

"You're my good girl, little Carol! A good girl with a sweet pussy!" he exclaimed.

"Ooohhh. . . " she moaned. "I can't stop you. . . please, don't tell my son. . . I let you doing this to me, but don't tell Scott, please!"

"Okay, slutty mommy! And are you going to be nice to me?"

"Yes, yes. . . nice. . . nice as you like." She kissed and licked with passion one of his nipples. "Do me, do my body any way you want, big boy! Do your little Carol! I'm a baby, now, a baby in your strong arms!"

"I'm doing your pussy, baby, your clean, little pussy. And I'll make you cum on my cock!"

"I'm just about cumming, Rudy! Fuck me. . . fuck me. . . ooohhh. . . you are fucking me! It's so good! Please. . . please. . . don't stop!"

"Cum, baby, cum, old little Carol! You're mine, my cock makes you happy!"

Rudy felt like he was holding a child in his arms: the middle aged woman, despite her huge tits, which pressed against his chest, was light like a feather.

He increased his devastating action, till finally she screamed and creamed.

"Oh god. . . here it comes. . now. . . I'm cumming. . ." Carol yelled like crazy.

"Let me see. . . little baby, let me see your leaking little pussy!" He thrust her off his dick, just in time to watch a wonderful spurt of feminine fresh juice flowing out of her open lips, before landing on his arm.

They stayed like that for about one minute, then he drove his cock again into her wet hole.

"You. . . you. . . " she muttered. "You motherfucker. . . you love my pussy, you're so hard. . . you want. . . to fuck your little Carol, you bastard son of a bitch!"

"Yeah, baby, yeah, little Carol! Can you feel my cock?" He was grinning.

"Yeah. . . I feel you!" she gasped, her eyes flaring in lust. "Please, please, fuck me again, make me cum again!"

"You can bet I'll fuck you up, little Carol, till you can't walk! But not yet, 'cause now I want to enjoy these big melons against me. I want last longer in this position!"

At these words, her face lit up. "Oh, boy, this is my favorite position to fuck. My boyfriend well knows!"

"Your boyfriend?" Rudy asked, smiling. "D'you mean Bert, the pro-basketball player?"

"How d'you know?"

"Everybody knows but Scott. Everybody noticed him in your gym club."

"Because he's Dave's brother. And Dave is the masseur, overthere!"

"Better to say your masseur, Carol! Does he do a full massage to you, baby?"

"Yes, of course."

"Tits and ass and pussy lips included?"

"Yes, all included!" She had a malicious smile on her face.

"Then Bert comes. All in the family, I see!"

"Yes, sometimes, when Dave finishes his massage, Bert and I play some little games in the massage room. Bert is taller than you, and I love the young, tall men. Bert says that this is due to my short height. He says that I love being scooped up and cradled like a child by the young, tall men. I think he's right!"

"So, Bert would be jealous if he would see you in my arms like that!"

"Bert is not jealous!"

"And husband?"

"Hubby? Are you joking? Listen what happened a couple of months ago, when I invited Dave and Bert for dinner at my house. We were only the four of us: the two brothers, my husband Henry and myself. After dinner we had a nice conversation and I sat on Dave's lap."

"On his lap?"

"Yes, we were relaxed and, may be, a little drunk. Dave wanted to show Henry how he gives me the gym-massage, so he lowered the straps of my dress and, because I was not wearing a bra, my tits popped out freely." Carol winked at Rudy. "His big hands cupped them from behind and he started to fondle my breasts as though I was his girlfriend. Then he passed me on to Bert's lap and Bert, too, caressed my boobs and armpits. All in front of my husband. And d'you want to know what my husband did? He snapped photos of me with the guys in many poses! For about half an hour!"

"Were you naked, in those photos?"

"Not fully naked, just thong panties."

"And then, what happened?"

"They held me up, in turn, in their arms, as though I was their baby, while Henry shot photo after photo."

"Cool!!" Rudy exclaimed. "And then?"

"Then hubby filmed Dave carrying me to the pool and throwing me into the water! The two guys joined me."

"Did they fuck you?" he asked.

"Indeed they wanted! But I didn't let them do it in front of Henry. We frolicked in the water for about half an hour. Bert tore off my panties and showed them to the camera, but I stopped him, when he tried his cock up my pussy. He understood and he didn't insist, but he took my thong with him, as a souvenir, before leaving!" Carol smiled.

"Like me! Remember your bikini top?"

"I well remember, you pervert!"

"Did you tell Scott about that party with the brothers?" Rudy asked.

"Scott? Please no! He would have fired them!"

They continued to talk like that, his rigid cock fully inserted in her vagina and her naked body suspended in his arms, as though it was the most natural thing.