Young Studs for Carol Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her sport shoes were scraping his sides.

Again Rudy thrust her off his cock, which came out of her cunt with a loud, plopping, erotic sound.

Her face showed surprise. "Why that? Are you tired?"

"Never, baby, never tired to fuck you. A small doll like you is an easy, delicious toy: I coukld play and fuck you all day long!"

The boy carried Carol to an outdoor couch, where he sat, putting her, sideways, on his lap. He grabbed her feet and, first one then the other one, he slipped her shoes off and let them fall to ground. Now the woman was totally nude, completely at his mercy.

"What a lovely melons you have, baby!" He reached for her breasts and bounced them in his palms, feeling their full weight.

"D'you like to play with my sexy tits, don't you?" Her little hands covered his and pressed them tightly to her bosoms. "Are you working same way your mom's boobs?"

"Mom's got a fuckable pair of bodacious hooters. Bigger than yours! And full of fresh hot milk!" He laughed. "I work them every day!"

"Every day? What about her husband?"

"Her husband doesn't know, of course! Luckily Frank wakes up early in the morning; when I go to the kitchen for breakfast he has already left."

"And mom? And the baby?"

"Mom feeds little Jimmy very early, too. Then she lays him in the cot and waits for me in the kitchen."

"Waits for you? What does it mean?"

"It means that she already knows what I want from her. She wears only a pair of lace panties, while preparing the coffee. And I see her in all her rich white flesh, as soon as I get in."

During all the time he was talking to Carol, Rudy was playing with her tits: he squeezed them, pulled at her nipples, rubbed the areolae in little circular motions, played with her mole. The chest of the older woman was his property.

"You're insatiable, Ruby!" finally she said. "Poor Helen! I imagine how hard must be her efforts to avoid being eaten alive by her aggressive son!"

"But she loves it!" He kissed her mouth, before continuing. "When I put my hands over her jugs, she starts screaming of joy. Those lovely twins, still wet from the previous lactation, are full of milk, because the baby can't drain them: she's like a milk producer. I just squeeze one areola in my fingers and some streams of tit-juice spurt out in all directions, like from a fountain. Sweet sweet production. I suck the whole nipple into my mouth and drink her nectar: my breakfast!"

"Every morning?" Carol asked, clearly aroused by Rudy's words and hands: because he was now caressing, simultaneously, one tit and her pussy.

"Yes, every morning. But sometimes I skip my school day: I lead mom to my bedroom and during a couple of hours I make her squeal and giggle like a new bride. Understand, lil one?"

His hand between Carol's thighs had become more and more invasive. His thumb had found her clit and was flicking it, while his palm pressed on her moist slit and the tip of his middle finger teased her butt-hole.

"Ooohhh. . . yes. . . yes. . . you drive me crazy!" she whimpered. "And you enjoy making crazy your little doll, don't you?"

"No hair on your pussy, baby! It's so sweet, I love finger-fuck your clean, smooth, sweet pussy!" Rudy slid one finger inside her and moved it easily, back and forth, into her sex tube.

Then he bent his head down and captured a nipple in his mouth, tonguing it with expert hits.

Carol was making little sounds, under the furious assault on her breasts and cunt: "Ooohhh. . . yeah. . . yeah. . . please. . . don't stop, it so good!"

"Are you my toy-girl?" Rudy asked, raising his head up, for an instant, from her tit.

"Yeah. . . yeah. . . your girl. . . your toy-girl!!" she screamed.

She enjoyed pleasuring the younger stud as he was chewing on her big nipple.

Her groans of desire filled the air, when his fingers rolled and pinched tightly her clit. She was literally bouncing on his muscled thighs; she was heavily breathing.

"Keep sucking, Rudy, suck my tit as much as you want!" she said in a troubled voice. "Play my clit. . . don't stop, please. . ."

His hands continued to maul her pubic area and her left boob, while his mouth was having fun with her right breast.

The tip of his finger had reached her g-spot on the wall of her pussy hole: Carol was in heaven.

"Oooooohhhhhh. . . cum. . . cumming. . . " she yelled, stiffening and shaking and finally letting out a gush of creamy fluid onto his palm.

"I've done the old chick twice in fifteen minutes. And this is only the beginning. Before evening she will languish in a pool of juices. Son, husband and boyfriend won't be able to use her for at least one whole day." This is what the boy thought, as he was hugging Carol in his arms, until her orgasm stopped.

"Let's go to bed, baby, for a better fuck," he exclaimed, when the woman had calmed down "but first let's have some fun around here!" He held firmly her body against his muscled chest, then he stood up and Carol was easily lifted up.

What a sight, for Scott, her son, if he had seen his mom, who submissively let herself being carried in the strong arms of his best friend, like a little kid!

Rudy took her to the small bush, just beside the pool; their total nakedness gave them the appearance of two mythological creatures. Rudy's cock was in its full erection, a sword of meat, ready to hit his victim. The exhilarating contact with her soft and fleshy skin, together with the intoxicating sense of power over the lovely woman that he could manipulate in any way, for their common pleasure, had driven him to an arousal level he had only experienced during the hot sessions with his willing mom.

Carol had put her hands around his neck and her fingers were playing with his hair. She clearly liked being handled that way by the powerful young stud.

The nineteen year old guy was carrying without effort the fifty-two aged housewife, as though she was a weightless baby.

"You're light like a butterfly, Carol! And you enjoy being rocked like a child by the strong males, don't you?" he asked, kissing an engorged nipple with gentle lips.

"Yeah. . . yeah. . . you make me feel again a child, when you cradle me!" she chirped, and smiled cutely.

"Think about what Scott would do if he was seeing you, carried in my arms and naked like a newborn!" Rudy rolled his tongue across her rubbery areola.

"Oh my god! Never, never he has to know!" The woman couldn't conceal her troubling.

"Why not, sweety?" he grinned. "Next time I'll let him nuzzle and suckle my mom's titflesh, while I'm doing you!"

"May be we'll do that, Rudy, but not so soon. I don't want. . . ooohhh!"

She couldn't continue, because he had rotated her like a doll in his embrace, and had put her in a new position, facing him: one hand under her beautiful asscheeks was supporting her body, while the other one had grasped his own dick, pushing it against her cunt hole.

"D'you want to fuck me again?" she squirmed lightly, as the bottom of her body helped him to penetrate her.

"Yeah, little doll. . . today you're my fuck bitch!" Both his palms grabbed her lovely, soft butt, while she circled his neck with her hands and wrapped her ankles around his waist. Carol was fully impaled onto the young dominant cock.

"Ooohhh, Rudy, I can feel your cock! You're all inside me!" Her eyes widened, as she looked up at him with a gaze of submission.

"D'you like my cock inside you?" he asked.

"Oh, yeah. . . yeah. . . you're so good!" She panted, in excitement.

"How much you want my good cock inside you, little chick?" he insisted.

"I want it. . . more. . . more than anything!" she moaned.

"And whose these toys are?" Rudy was rubbing her penetrated body against him. Her titflesh massaged delightfully his chest and the firmness of her ripe, mature melons drove him wild.

"Yours, boy, all yours!" she replied.

"Tell me what you want me to do with them, sweety!" he teased her.

"Do what you want, Rudy. . . suck them, lick. . . squeeze. . . make them yours!" she cried.

"Yes, my baby, I oblige! They're so luscious!!" He pounded her with a couple of hard thrusts that made her groan loudly, then he walked to a wooden bench, where he sat down, without dislodging his cock from his prey.

Both of them were in heat.

He pushed her a little back, so he could have a full vision of her nude chest. The woman was much shorter than him: the peak of each tit touched his belly. He circled possessively her neck with one hand, while moving the other one, around and around, over her boobs. To have at his own disposal that woman, an older, sexy, small woman he could play and manoeuvre at his own mercy, was magnificent.

She closed her eyes and slightly arched her back, clearly offering her large breasts to his strong, probing palm.

"Ohhh. . . yes, it feels so good, I like it, ooohhh.. ." she gasped in passion and desire.

"I'm doing you, little Carol: your tight pussy and your big hooters!"

He moved his hips back and forth, running the head of his dick against her g-spot, making her moan in pleasure.

"Ooohhh," she wailed. "Ooohhh. . . you're fucking me. You naughty boy! You're doing. . . the mom. . . ooohhh. . . of your best friend!"

"Yes, I'm doing the mom of my best friend! And she loves the big cock inside her mini pussy!"

Her juices lubed his cock more and more, as he drilled her repeatedly, making her close to another climax.

She yelled, now. "Please. . . please. . . fuck your huge cock inside, fuck . . . please. . . don't stop fucking, you're so good. . .!"

But Rudy had another idea. Without caring her pleas, he put both his hands around Carol's waist and hoisted her up, pulling her off his dick and making her stand up. Her feet rested on the wood of the bench and her tits jiggled before his face: two inviting balloons, capped by a pair of pink, succulent nipples, sticking out like two mini cocks.

"Why that?" she protested. "I want your cock, I want to ride your beautiful cock!" Droplets of her honey were dripping from her cuntlips across the thighs: she was all wet.

"You'll get again my cock, little pixie, don't complain!" he reassured her. "But you're too short, and I want to eat on these titties, before fucking you!"

His mouth had already started to pluck one nipple away from her chest, extending it mercilessly, till she gasped. After an expert noisy sucking, mixed with her little cries, also the second nipple was worked same way.

"Nice job!" he exclaimed with satisfaction, looking at her melons, then he started sucking again, from one tit to the other.

Carol's small hands had circled his hips and were sliding across his naked back, caressing the masculine flesh.

She could stay in position without help, thus Rudy removed his big hands from her waist and used them over the voluptuous mass of her breasts.

He stretched the two nipples close together, so that he could flick his tongue on both of them at the same time.

The older woman shaked and screamed. "Ooohhh. . . my god. . . my god. . . my tits. . . your mouth. . . you make me crazy. . ."

The assault on her boobs continued: their smoothness, roundness and firmness, intoxicated his senses. After his mom, he had never tasted such a hot female, such delicious mammaries.

"You greedy boy. . . you naughty sucker. . ." she mewed, as his lips ravaged her flesh and his hands played with her mounds, lifting, kneading and slightly slapping the bouncing twins.

He drove his hands over the sexy curve of her ass. He rhythmically thrummed his fingers on the round surface of the twin globes, checking and enjoying their elasticity and tightness. Carol sighed.

Then, still palming one bun, he pushed one hand inside the cleft, rubbing her intimate skin up to the anus.

"Here you shit from, baby!" he whispered sadistically in her mouth, as the tip of his finger gently scraped the rough edges of her hole.

"Don't talk like that, pervert boy!" she scolded him. She tried to struggle, but he was much stronger than her and she couldn't stop him from massaging, back and forth, the delicate skin between her two openings.

"Noooo! Please, don't do this!" she whimpered. "I can't let you. . . do this. . ooohhh!" His hand had found, from behind, the stiff knob of her clit and was pinching it hard.

"Ooohhh. . . feels so. . . good!" She squealed, now: his fingers were driving her insane.

I want to fuck you now, little Carol!" he said. "I want to feel you come all over my big cock!"

"Yeah. . . yeah. . . fuck me, Rudy!" she whispered. "Fuck me with your big beautiful cock. . . please. . . please!"

"Okay, baby, let me open this pussy up wide and shove my tool deep into it!" he said. And after planting another pair of kisses on her fleshy tits, he guided her onto his fully erect pole.

Now Carol was straddling his lap, being slowly lowered to the final target by his firm grip on her hips.

"Ohhh. . . fuck. . . yeah. . . " she moaned, as her twat devoured inch after inch of the big young shaft pushed into her dripping wet love tube.

"Oooohhhh god. . . so deep. . . yeah. . . give me all!" she screamed and humped hard, begging him for more cock.

"Take it all, little slut, let your pussy suck all of my dick! Be my good girl, little woman!" The teen boy had buried the full shaft, up to his balls, inside her hungry cunt, and the older housewife yelled, when she felt his pubic hair pressed against her bare skin.

"I love it. . . ohhh. . . I love it. . ." she squealed, as he pounded into her, in and out, like a machine.

"I bet your husband never fucked you like that, little doll!" he exclaimed, bouncing her small body up and down on his cock.

And because she didn't reply, he insisted. "Tell me, baby, does he fuck you that way?"

"Noooo. . . never. . . never. . . oh god. . . I cum again. . ."

He was opening and demolishing her pussy, as the mature woman, mercilessly impaled, was experiencing another devastating orgasm.

The cockhead was massaging, in rhythmic motion, the soft skin of her cunt walls and it was driving him over the edge.

"Bedtime now!" he exclaimed, and he rapidly stood up, his dick still buried deep inside her, his palms cupping her ass cheeks, her legs dangling helplessly.

He walked with his prey across the little bush, to the poolside.

"Where. . . where. . . going. . ." she mumbled. Then she started a series of short high yells, before falling in half consciousness. Just in front of the swimming pool, held up in Rudy's arms, Carol had reached another orgasm.

Rudy felt her shudder and he stopped. When she was silent, he continued to walk toward the house, up the stairs, to the first floor. With her body still impaled onto his manhood, he used only one hand to hold her, around the ass, while with the other hand he opened the door.

Without dislodging his cock from her hole, he laid Scott's half conscious mom onto the bed, where his large frame covered her diminutive body.

Due to her shortness, he had to bend down to lick again her heaving breasts (his

voracious appetite for her tits was never ending), to suck her throbbing nipples, to bite the soft skin of her underarms.

This hottie is my toy, he thought, and he started pistoning his shaft in and out of her cunt. In and out, slow and fast, he twisted his hips, fucking the supine woman for all he was worth.

Carol regained herself, just in time to feel the erotic pleasure from the first spasm of his cock, releasing deep inside her womb. She screamed and screamed, as a final devastating orgasm, mixed with his final explosion of powerful semen, made her body shake violently.

Then she passed out, collapsing in a heap on the bed: an enticing sight for the young Rudy, who came off her pussy and stood up on the floor, looking with satisfaction at the result of his sexual workout.

"Hey, gorgeous!" a high and sweet voice trilled in the room, as a female body pushed against his frontal frame, and a pair of gentle hands wrapped around his neck.

It was Helen, his mom: bare feet and all naked, except for a skimpy g-string bottom suit.

"Mommy!!!" he exclaimed, and his hands went immediately to her back, rubbing the smooth skin with passion. "Have you got some food for me?" he asked, and bent his head down to her, kissing her open lips.

"I've got always some food for my famished sons: the lil one and the bigger one!" she answered. And when she pronounced the word "bigger", she winked and her hand cupped his heavy balls and then moved up, to caress the long cylinder of flesh.

"Okay, cutie," he smiled "lemme check it out, now!" And with no hesitation, after placing one hand on the back of her shoulders and the other around the back of her knees, he scooped his mom up in his arms, easily as though he had lifted his infant brother.

"Whow. . . whow. . ." she yelped, delighted by his display of strength, when her son raised her hundred-ten pounds to his head level and plunged his mouth onto one of her nipples, sucking avidly.

"Oooohhhh. . . yeeesss!!!" she whined, when she felt her milk spurt from her.

"Mmmmmmm. . ." he moaned, enjoying the flow of her milk inside his mouth.

"Stop, now!" Helen ordered. "Save it for later. Don't dry my boobs!"

Rudy obeyed.

"D'you like my milk?" she asked, still held up in the air by her son's strong arms, her white fluid dripping from her fleshy hills to the belly button.

"Oooohhhh, yes, mommy! It's yummy! It's sweet like honey! Sweet like your pussy juices!" he exclaimed, planting a hungry kiss on her displayed underarm.

She sqeaked.

Then she gave a look to the bed.

"What did you do to my friend, you nasty pervert? She almost looks destroyed!"

"Just some little games, mommy, believe me, but the lil one is so weak from the orgasm! She faints with ease!" A malicious smile crossed his face.

"Little games, you said? She's all naked! And all her clothes are scattered anywhere! Even panties in the pool!! You're a savage!!" she exclaimed.

"She's a little toy, mom! A toy that any male would enjoy playing with!" Scott gave a lick to Helen's breasts.

"And you enjoyed this little toy, didn't you? You like Scott's lovely mommy, don't you?"

Rudy licked again Helen's milking boobs and her white upper arms, before saying with enthusiasm: "Hell yes, she's so small, so light, so sweet, a pet to play with: anywhere, anytime and anyhow! And then she's so sexy, so titted, so eatable!!"

"More than your mom?" she asked, winking at him.

"Never, mom!" he exclaimed with conviction. "You're super! These puppies are the best in the world!" And, to confirm his words, he sucked another nutritious jet of milk into his devouring mouth, making Helen giggle joyously.

"Put me down, honey!" she said. "Let me give a better look to our little Carol!"

The boy gently lowered her down to the floor; then he approached the woman on the bed and picked her up onto his arms, same way he had done with his mom.

"Here is your friend, mommy!" he exclaimed, walking to Helen with Carol firmly cradled in his embrace. "Look as long as you want, 'cause it's no effort at all for me to take her. She's as light as a feather!"

"I see, honey! She lays in your arms like an innocent child!" She looked at Carol's helpless body and caressed her gaping, wet pussy.

"My god, Rudy, she's flooded! Couldn't you be more soft, you nasty boy?" But she wasn't angry: she was just amazed at the sight of her friend's crushed body.

"Where. . . where am I?" Carol asked, in an uncertain tone. Their voices had awoken her.

"In my arms, baby! Did you sleep well?" Rudy gently replied. He bent his head down and pressed his mouth against hers.

When he released her lips, she murmured "Ooohhh. . . you fucked me. . . so hard!"

"Yeah, little doll, I fucked you and you loved my big cock!!" He had a grin on his face.