Young Studs for Carol Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm here, darling!" Helen said lovingly. Her hand fondled Carol's left breast, fingering the nipple, before kissing the pink bud.

"Your son is a sexual stud, Helen! And a tit man, too! Watch here!" She indicated a small love bite on her left breast.

"Ooohhh, I know very well! THEY know very well!" And the word "they" was reinforced by her tone and her own hands, which cupped the two globes, still wet from the recent breastfeeding and Rudy's saliva.

"Girls, what about a good shower, all together?" the boy asked, still cradling Carol. "An invigorating way, before starting new games!"

"Yeah!! Sure!!" Helen enthusiastically approved. "Shall we go to the poolside cabin? Then we can have a skinny dipping party!"

"Okay, mom, you're great! Your floating boobs, in the water, are always an enticing view!" And because Carol was showing some impatience for being held in that position, Rudy calmed her down.

"I'll carry you, baby! Today your body is mine! And be sure: you won't regret it!"

"Let's go!" Helen said. And the three of them set out for the cabin.

(To be continued)

Author's Note:

Please, let me know hereinbelow your comments, or your feedback, via e-mail.

It's very very important, for me, to get your kind opinion about my work.

Thanks to everybody.