Young Studs for Carol Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wooowww!!" Tom exclaims, gluing his lips to mom's and kissing her for one long minute.

"Yummy. . . yummy. . . " Nick says, looking at her sauce-plastered globes and rubbing her belly button and white tummy with meaty fingers. "A yummy, little, old chick!" he laughs and caresses her abdomen.

Then he slides his hand under the small thong patch that covers her cunt and he strokes the bald, succulent pubes with low, experienced motions.

He knows how to play a woman's vagina. He uses mom at his pleasure and she is losing any resistance.

"You like your boobs sucked, don't you, baby?" Tom asks her. But she can't answer: Nick's invading fingers on her pussy are flipping her clit, and she can only murmur soft incomprehensible words.

Tom repeats "You like being sucked by a guy on these big boobies! You love it, don't you, little slut?" till mom replies "Yes" in a low voice.

"Louder, mistress Blum! Louder! Let your son know how much his mom loves her titties licked and played!" A hard slap on her cheek follows these words.

"Yes. . . yes. . . I love my tits sucked. . . ohhhh goooodddd. . ." Nick has pulled the clit out of its hood and he rolls it between his fingertips.

"Louder!" Tom insists.

"Yes! Yes! I love my tits sucked!" she cries.

"And you have let your boyfriends suck your boobs, didn't you, baby?"

"Yes! Yes!"

"Many of them! Right?" In the meantime, Nick has increased the clit's manipulation.

"Yes. . . yes. . . ooohhh. . . ooohhh. . . many. . . guys. . . sucked my tits!!"

"And your son, too! Right?"

"Yes! Yes!"

"Every day?"

"Yes! Yes!"

I am blushing at these words. Because it's true: every day I used to play with mom's tits, every day I denuded her boobs and licked them.

"And have you ever had two guys sucking and licking on your beautiful melons at once, lil one?" Tom insists.

"Noooo. . . never. . . never!!" mom exclaims.

"Okay, Carol, now you're going to a new experience!! Two men on your big melons at the same time! A double tonguing, baby! A double sucking on your sweet titties!! Come on Nick, put your mouth on these puppies and help me to give'em a good cleaning!!"

"Lemme help you, too, my friends!!" John's voice booms from behind. He is on the backside of the couch and his hand grasps tightly both mom's wrists, pulling her arms up, over her head. Her white armpits and underarms are in full view.

"Thank you, pal," Tom and Nick say. Mom is held in place by the white giant, while the two black guys move their hands, freely, over her body.

"Suck these babies, you two!" John exclaims. "I'm preparing the little bimbo for another meal!"

Now he gets some jam out of a pot on the near desk and spreads it into the clean, soft hollow of one of mom's hairless armpits, until the delicious cavity is thoroughly filled with the sweet substance. Then he proceeds in the same way with the second armpit.

Mom squirms helplessly under the tickling touch. And she yells "noooooo!!" when the two eager blacks bury their faces simultaneously into the exposed succulent offer of her boobs.

Like a couple of voracious wolves, they lick, suck and slobber all over the married titflesh of their captured prey: Tom on one side, Nick on the other side.

She squeals as the aggressive lips move over her breasts, over her nice skin, over her sensitive nipples. They cup and lift the tasty melons from the bottom and take them to their mouths, like eating a pair of fresh exotic fruits. Two tongues lap at her sauce-covered areolae; two lips are in search of her little mole under the yellow eatable "paint", as another couple of lips rolls one nipple with eagerness and zest; two mouths are running back and forth over her pillowy roundness.

They feast on her naked chest and now her squeals become giggles of delight; she can't suppress her pleasure, when both her naturally long nipples harden and swell under the touch of their lips; she whines like a child when the two guys, at the same time, flick and bite her engorged buds.

She is trapped in the couch, between the three of them. John, on her back, holds her wrists over head, caressing her upper arms, shoulders and neck with the free hand, while Tom and Nick, both bent over her torso, work on her boobs.

"Are you excited, boy?" John asks me, with a lascivious smile on his face.

Yes, I am excited at the sight of a mature little woman (my mom) who lets some younger big guys have their way with her practically naked body. My cock has grown fully erect under my shorts.

Now all the sauce has been scooped and swallowed off her breasts by the ravishing mouths: her lovely chest is glistening in the wet saliva from the devastating treatment.

"Nice job, pals!" John exclaims, fondling one quivering tit in his palm. "Clean and tender!!" His finger flicks the nipple and his teeth sink in the inviting flesh of her upper arm. Then, satisfied by the delicious mouthful, he clicks his tongue and winks at me.

"She's my little baby!" his voice is soft, but a grin crosses his face. "Keep it in your mind and don't forget, boy! This little thing of your mommy is my fucking pet, my fucking toy! A married little doll, a juicy ripe peach, to be eaten by all the company! And by you, at the end!!"

"Your melons taste good, mistress Blum!" Nick says, looking in the eyes of my fully dominated mom.

"A delicious food!!" And the room resounds with his vicious slap across the white hill of her bobbing jug.

"Like handfuls of jelly!" Another slap on the second tit follows.

John is right. Indeed my moaning mom is a small toy in the hands of these big studs: a plaything, a doll, made just to fulfil their lustful desires.

"Boobs are done!" Tom is laughing. "But momma can serve us some more titbits, here!" And he put a finger over one of her exposed armpits, tracing a way over the jam-coated skin.

"Help yourselves to this sweetness!" John exclaims, still pinning her wrists in his hand, while the two blacks plunge their faces into the soft hollows. A double treatment of sucking, tasting, kissing, licking and biting starts. Their tongues and lips run all over the wonderful texture of mom's womanly flesh.

The natural salty aroma of her skin, mixed to the marmalade's taste, drive them crazy. Their tongues explore, back and forth, with wild passion, the soft, smooth recess of her armpits. The lewd slurping sounds from their hungry mouths and the ringing moans of "Ooooohhhh. . . oh goddddd. . . ohhhh myyyy. ." from her throat increase the level of lust of the erotic performance.

"The baby is ready for some cocks" Nick and Tom nearly say in unison. And both of them stand up and tear off their shorts, letting a pair of hard, thick, intimidating tools jump out fiercely in the air.

"Ohhhh. . . please. . . please. . .don't. . " mom tries to get off her position on the couch, but John is holding firmly her wrists.

"Where d'you want to go, lil one?" And with that he stands up and effortlessly lifts her up, three feet off the floor, with the help of only one hand, letting her dangle like a rag doll, facing away.

"Can you see my little girlfriend, Scott?" he asks me, laughing sadistically, as his free hand lands, with a resounding impact of flesh on flesh, against the round tight globe of her right ass cheek.

Jeeeeeezzz. . . Yes. . Yes I can see. . . I can see very well. . . and I can hear very well the smacking sound of his slaps, together with mom's imploring words.

"Nnnnnnoooooo. . . pleeeeeeease. . . ohhhh god. . . ssstooop!!!" she yells, and my cock grows hard, at the super erotic scene of my helpless little mom, brutalized by this huge dominant stud.

Smack!!. . . on her left buttock. . . Smack!!. . . on her right buttock again. . Smack!! . . . Smack!!

His hits are not really hard. John doesn't want to ruin his precious human toy. He wants just to humiliate her. . . and me. He wants to show us who is the boss, the master, the owner of this succulent married body: so small, but so appetizing, so well shaped, so smooth and cute, despite her fifty-two years of age.

"Okay, lil one!! It's enough, for the moment! Let's have some cuddles!" And in a quick motion, he flips her up, like a weightless thing, cradling her in his strong arms, as though he is manoeuvering a teen baby.

Mom gasps at the sudden action, but when he starts walking her gently, like a petite trophy, across the room, her vocals become more soft. She moans, now; she gazes up at him with wide eyes of total submission. She loves the feeling of his hands on her skin, the touch of his lips on her fully exposed tits, the light bites he is placing over the bottom sides of her large boobs.

She accepts, with pleasure, to be rocked by this young giant, who enjoys to play the daddy role. From the instant he came into our house, my middle aged mom has become his "child", and I have lost the count of how many times he has scooped her up and manhandled her soft fleshy body in his sinewy arms. And his companions are not from less. Always cradled up by one of them like a little baby, or with her legs wrapped around a huge body, they have never let her feet touch the ground. They enjoy to carry her across the large house, from room to room, like hunters who have finally found and taken the desired prey.

"A little hot thing like you can't stay without some well hung bull who puts her in bed every day: any hole of your luscious, fresh and fleshy body needs to be regularly fucked by some big cock!" John booms out.

Now he is in front of me, proudly showing mom to my excited face.

"Isn't she a tasty bimbo, boy?" he asks me. "Isn't she a gorgeous doll?"

"Yes. . . yes. . . she's!" I can't avoid to admit.

Mom is really a little pixie. Her breasts are beautiful, big and round like a pair of succulent melons; her nipples are stiff and crinkled; and her mammaries are enhanced by her slender waist and short height.

She lets him take and carry her in his arms, clad in a minuscule thong, that hides only the few square inches around her hairless outer lips and clit.

In the same way, when we were alone at home, I used carry her around the poolside and inside the pool, enjoying the lustful sight of her jiggling curves and the silky feeling of her ripe flesh. The same thong covered her pubes: a micro triangle of cloth, that was the most erotic ornament of her white, smooth, unblemished nudity.

Still held up in the air, she lets him lick the adorable roundness of her offered boobs.

And I remember how soft these boobs are. I remember when, at home, I was catching her and, ignoring her feeble protests and struggles, I undressed her off her sleeveless blouse. Most of the times she didn't wear a bra, so her tits tumbled out immediately, in all their glory, calling for the eager attention of my mouth and hands.

Now she is getting the same attention from John's lapping lips, but I'm not jealous. I'm watching, with hornyness, a small female (forgetting she is my mother), fully controlled by a large male, who takes any liberties with her delicious body. She has totally lost any of her previous authority: she is the compliant slave of this mountain of meat, who drives her entirely to his sadistic will.

She giggles, under the devastating effect of his wet mouth over her milky orbs. And when he plants a loud kiss on her belly button and, finally, on the delicate roundness of her soft tummy, she lets out a slight shriek, kind of a laugh ending in a suffocated moan.

"My cow!" he exclaims, raising his head from her body. "My obedient little cow!" "Aren't you my little cow, mistress Blum?"

And because mom is silent, he insists, bouncing her in his arms, like a child. "Aren't you my little cow, mistress Blum? Don't you want to be fully milked by my strong hands, like a big titted cow?"

Mom's boobs wobble on her chest, like two swollen balloons.

"Tell your daddy, mistress Blum: who is my fucking cow?"

And finally mom replies. "I. . . I'm you cow. . . daddy. . . " she murmurs.

"Good girl, mistress Blum! And you're gonna see how much you like being my cow and being milked by your daddy, in front of your horny son! And fucked, like the slutty bitch you are!"

I am close to squirt. Right here, in my shorts.

Nick and Tom don't lose time. Together, they remove their shorts, and two horse-sized cocks spring out free, slapping the air, before poking out straight, in front of their bellies.

"Show us the kitten, John! Put her on the table!" Nick says.

"Okay, my friend!" John complies and, holding mom with only one arm, he removes some stuff from the desk, before depositing her on it, in a standing up position, facing away, her front exposed to us.

"Look, Tom," Nick says to his companion "our kitten is on stage!"

"Yeah," Tom replies "and I want to hear her meows under my tool!"

Now, in her position, mom's eyes are at the same level of John's. But what a sight! She is so short, compared to her giant captor, whose feet are flat on the floor! It's like to see a pocked sized Venus taken by a mythological monster. The legs of the table fully display the large difference between the two heights: her four ten versus his seven four.

"Grab my neck, baby!" he orders; and she obeys, wrapping her tiny hands around his neck from behind, thus allowing her swollen breasts to thrust enticingly toward us.

He slides one finger of his right hand inside the micro patch of her thong and wiggles it around, while a finger of his left hand plays joyfully with the little mole on her tit.

Mom gasps and moans, under the double titillation: "Ooooooohhhhhhh. . . myyyyy. . . ooooohhhhh!!!" Her curvaceous body sways and jerks, her boobs wobble and jiggle, making her nipples point out proudly, hard and erect.

I can't help to stroke my dick back and forth, through my shorts.

"Look, pal, the mommy has forgotten her bra!" Tom exclaims in a loud laugh. "And this makes happy her son!"

"That's wrong, my friend!" John replies. "She's got a bra!!" Both his hands come up around her breasts, swallowing them in his huge, cupped palms. Mom giggles.

"You love it, child, don't you?" He tells her, excitedly. "How d'you feel with your daddy's big hands around your little perky titties?"

This is too much! It's the first time I hear someone say that mom's tits are little.

Ha ha ha ha!!! The two blacks break into loud laughters.

John wants to demonstrate that my mom has been fully tamed by him; that the former arrogant housewife has been transformed by him into his private sex doll, for his only use and abuse.

Now, in front of everybody, he rubs her bare boobs, handling them roughly and vigorously, even slapping them repeatedly, teasing and tweaking the nipples between fingers and thumbs, tugging at them, till she squeals out in pleasure.

I am staring in amazement at my manipulated mom, at her squirms and moans. I am really happy to see her helpless in the hands of this young hunk, who owns his much older prey and can submit her to him, without inhibitions.

I'm happy, and my cock too! And ready to explode.

Nick approaches the couple. Fully naked, he grabs mom around her waist and pulls her to him, disengaging her from John's embrace.

"I can't wait!" he yells, now. "This little old thing deserves some young meat!" And mom is transferred from John's embrace into Nick's sinewy arms: a small, white, clean body, fully cradled like a baby by a huge, hard, dominant black stud.

"I can open you like a fig, little chick!" Nick exclaims, and stifles her feeble moans with a deep kiss on her mouth.

"Let's go outside!" he says, raising his lips from hers. "Let's have a pool game, little mommy Carol! I love to feel your wet, smooth skin against mine, when I fuck you on my dong!"

"And I'll follow you!" Tom's voice echoes in the room.

Nick has put mom on his shoulder and, with playful smacks on her butt, he walks to the door.

"Don't worry, boy," he says to me, before getting out. "Mom is in good hands. I'll take good care of her pussy!" And, turning his head to her ass, he plants a little bite and a loud kiss on one of her soft round buns.

She giggles girlishly, kicking her legs in the air.

No doubts: mom is his. The wine, the caresses, the boobs sucking, the treatment she has got from John have finally overcome any resistance from her. Now she is ready to be dominated by the black stud, who carries her like a doll; she is ready to accept everything.

Now I am in John's lap. My shorts are on the floor, with a large sticky spot on the cloth. Yes, because when I saw Nick carrying mom to the backyard, followed by Tom who shouted, like crazy, "Fucking time. . . fucking time. . . the bimbo is ours. . . she's all ours!" I couldn't help to shoot my load all over myself.

Then, feeling as though I was drunk, I let John grab me by an arm and walk me to the couch, tore off my filthy shorts and sit me on his thighs.

His big hand caresses my dick.

"Nice cock, Scott!" he tells me. "Carol loves it, does'n she?"

He has said "Carol": he is talking of mom as a piece of his property.

And because I don't reply, he continues. "Sure she liked, when she sucked it, there, in the bathroom! Indeed she was hungry, when swallowed all that seed!"

"Yes, John, yes, it was so. . . so. . ." I miss the word.

"So depraved, you want to say, don't you?" he helps me. My cock is in his palm, he is stroking my shaft.

"And it makes you horny, when you see Carol all naked and cradled like a baby by me and my friend!" His fingers are rubbing the skin of my crotch. "She's so short and light! But those boobs! So big and juicy! I'd play with them all the time!"

"Yes. . . yes. . . mom is a babe! A hot bimbo! Her boobs are so huge and bouncy! She's so short. . . and you're so tall. . . so strong. . . oooohhhhh!" he has cupped my balls and he is fondling them gently.

"Carol is my girlfriend, but I can share her!" his voice is soft. "Now my buddies are fucking her, but later on I'll let you too do her mini pussy!!"

Whatever the reason, his words aren't making me feel nervous. And when he leans forward and starts licking the head of my member, I groan and sigh. First mom, then myself: this giant of a man well knows how to dominate his victims. He played with mom's tits like they were his toy, and now he plays in the same way with my cock.

His mouth slides down my shaft until all of it disappears inside him.

Back and forth, back and forth: he is working me so well I am again on the verge of cumming.

"Think to Carol, boy!" he tells me, finally freeing my cock from his jaws and letting it bounce in the air, stiff and hard like stone.

"Think of her big boobs and round ass cheeks, boy; think of her gorgeous white flesh my black friends are sucking and pawing; think of her tiny pussy filled with every inch of those monster tools; think. . . ." he continues, but I can't hear him.

The sight of my small, lovable mom, all mauled by those brutes, is fully impressed in my mind, when I come.

I come and come: hardly, so hardly like I wouldn't have ever figured; large shot of jizz spurt out of my cock and hit John's face; my body is orgarming; I am convulsing and spasming; and when I stop cumming, I fall, completely limp and done, in John's arms.

Ten minutes later (or more: I have lost all idea of time) I am regaining full consciousness of myself. I am resting on a large chair, where evidently John has carried me; he is quietly smoking on the couch.

Giggles and high squeals, mixed with hearty laughs and water's splashes, can be heard from the backyard.

"My friends make the little baby play the pool games; and she loves it! Good girl! When I'll get her again in my hands, I'll give her a good time!"

I get up from the chair and I walk toward the door.

"D'you want to watch them?" John asks.

"Yes, John! They left more than one hour ago. I want to see what happens now!"