Young Studs for Carol Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me too! And I want to rescue the little one, before those savages devour her alive!"

When we arrive to the poolside, the sight is the following. Under the light of the floodlights, which illuminate the darkness of the night, mom is swimming, alone, in the large pool, while the naked Tom walks around the edge, looking with interest at her.

Nick sits on a lounge, with apparent air of indifference. He, too, is naked.

After moving back and forth in the water for some minutes, mom exits the pool via the ladder. When she looks at Tom, who stands on the far side, she is still not aware of our presence.

"Am I a good swimmer? Did you enjoy it?" she asks, with a large smile.

"Yeah, hottie! Come here, I want to see you better!" he exclaims.

And she slowly walks to him. She is totally naked: the two men have removed from her luscious body the last vestige of clothing, which barely covered her totally hairless pussy. But where is the thong? I don't see it.

"D'you like what you see, big boy?" she says in a delicious teasing way, stopping at about three, four meters from Tom, hands on hips and her ample boobs thrust forward.

"Yeah! And I want to feel you again against my cock!" and in two bounds, before mom can move, he reaches her, circles her tiny waist with one arm and lifts her off the ground, over his head.

"Stop!!! Stop!!!" she yells. "Haven't you had enough, for today? My pussy and tits are sore! Put me down!"

"Not yet enough with your married, older, little body, sweetie!" She is cradled in his arms, now, like a baby, while he carries her across the poolside, her arms wrapped around his neck.

When he arrives in front of us, he shows mom to me, like a trophy, then he licks hungrily one nipple and the areola's sensitive flesh. She squeals in surprise and delight.

"Lucky boy!" he says to me. "Your mommy is a talented nasty slut! She loves getting fucked by the big ones! And she moans like a bitch in heat!"

He stops at the edge of the pool, still holding up his prey. Then, after a brief look around, he jumps with her in the water.

He moves to the shallow end, where he picks her out of the water, over his head, and throws her around. She screams and giggles, her lovely butt up in the air, her delicious boobs bouncing and flopping in every direction.

Then, easily as though he is handling a weightless package, the black stud flings my white mom into the water, more than three meters far from himself, toward the center of the pool. Mom's bare ninety-five pounds of exquisite flesh fly through the air, and she lets out a high pitched shriek, before hitting the liquid surface with a big splash. Our backyard is far enough from any other property, that no screaming can be heard by anyone in the neighbourhood; if not, she is so loud that someone might fear for a possible crime.

When mom emerges from the water, she splutters and fights for her breath; she tries to swim to the edge, but Tom is faster. He dives under the water and when he surfaces, mom is again in his arms, head to head. He kisses her on the mouth, then he carries her to an area where he can put his feet on the floor. He stops when the water level reaches his chest. But mom is much shorter than him: he tells her something and she wraps her hands around his neck. Tom's hands are not visible, now: it's evident that he is working on her body, underwater.

He slowly proceeds again to the shallow end, while the air is filled with his hearty laughs and her feminine squeals of delight, which become louder and more prolonged, when he starts to bounce her up and down, like a little hot rag doll.

Mom is moaning joyfully, she tosses her head from side to side: clearly the young stud has invaded her hole with his huge tool, and now he is pistoning her body.

"Dude, your big titted mom is a cock hungry bimbo!" he shouts toward me. "How long since you haven't given her what she deserves? Nick and I we've just pounded her twice and she still chirps and cheeps like a little chick on my dong!"

He lifts her completely out of the water, by her hips, showing her off to everybody. All of us we are enchanted by the sight of her naked delicious buttocks: a couple of round fleshy globes he is making wiggle and shake erotically. He swings her wet small frame, back and forth, as she moans and squeaks playfully.

"Don't worry, chick, I'm giving soon your food!" he tells mom.

He kisses and licks one oscillating boob. "These babies make me crazy. I'd eat on them all the time!" he exclaims.

"Haaaahhhh Tom, feels soooo gooood!!" mom yells. She's not embarrassed, she seems to forget that we are watching; Tom has driven her over the edge.

"Listen, boy?" he tells me again. "You must give these toys all the attention they need! She loves it!!" He puts a gentle bite on her nipple, then his mouth shifts to the second tit, and she wriths under his hard sucking.

Mmmmmmmmmm!" she groans, as he buries his lips into her aroused flesh.

"Deep on your pussy, now! Take it all, wifey! Your sluttie body's mine, all mine, for whatever I want to do with it!" And abruptly he slams her down.

"Ohhhhhhh. . . gaaaawwwwwdddd...ohh....mmmmm. . . " mom cries.

"Shiiiitttt!!! So great!!!!" Tom yells. "What a cunt! You've got the tight twat of a teenager!!!" He is skewering her under the water, now. He is punishing her with his powerful thrusts, and mom is gasping in extasy at each slap of his muscular frame.

"Oooohhhh. . . you're. . . big. . . big. . . ooohhh. . . you're driving me. . . crazy. . . your dick. . . is fuuuucking. . . meeeee!!!"

"I'm all inside you, bitch! All inside your cuckolding cunt!!"

"Oooohhh. . . yessss!!! Fuck me. . . please. . . do it. . . do whatever you want to me!!"

"I make you cuckold your son. . . right now!!"

"Oooohhhh. . . you son of a bitch. . . I'm gonna cuuuuummmm. . ." she sobs.

"You want to cuckold your son, don't you, little whore? He's watching. . . here. . . he watches mom's slutty games!"

"Nooooo. . . don't talk like this. . ooohhhh. . . myyyyy. . . gooodddd. . . . . uhhhhhhh. . . cumming soon. . ."

"You cum, baby. . . yeeeessss. . . on my big tool!" Another pair of thrusts, then he insists: "Tell him, bitch, tell your son that you're cuckolding him with a big cock. Tell him, or I'm pulling my cock away from your pussy! Tell him, little one!"

It's true! My cheating mommy lets herself be fucked, repeatedly and savagely, by this horny animal, just before my eyes.

I am at the edge of the pool and I can clearly see her desperate and lustful gaze, I can hear her mumbling words: the words of a sex starved female who is fully dominated by her unstoppable desire to try this cock into her intimate recesses.

"Yeah. . . yeah. . ." she utters between rapid breaths "I'm fucking. . a big. . cock. . . forgive me, Scott. . . I'm. . . cuck. ol. ding you. . ." she whispers.

"Louder! Louder!" Tom has no pity.

"Yeeeessss. . . your mom is fucked. . . I cuckold you. . oooohhh. . . . what a big cock. . . it splits me in two!!!" she exclaims; and everybody can hear her loud voice.

"Come on, sweetie!" Tom says. "I want to taste your married snatch!" And with that he lifts her effortlessly, cupping her tender buttcheeks with his large hands. He drapes her well shaped thighs over his shoulders and pulls her close to his face. Mom is an obedient little thing, totally defeated, totally immersed in her pleasure: she lets him guide her in the way he wants. And her master darts his tongue in and out of her quivering dripping pussy.

He explores her wet sex tube and she screams. He flicks her aroused clit, sending waves and waves of joy throughout her raised body.

She's orgasming.

But Tom is not yet satisfied. He wants to play with the captured wife (my mom) till exhaustion.

Mom is no weight for this athletic young stud: he can move to the pool ladder and ascend it with his precious prey, firmly positioned against his body, without effort. His dick is jutting hard and erect from his crotch: the long, thick, arched, pulsating member of a mythological satyr, who is carrying a naked nymph.

When he stops, just before me, I can't believe my eyes and ears. My naked mom is a mass of trembling, squirming and convulsing flesh. Purrs, meows and moans are escaping her lips. This black Adonis has fully tamed the once proud, mature housewife and mother.

"You want a cock, don't you, bitch"? he asks, licking her bald pussy.

"Oooohhhh. . . mmmmmmmm. . ." she groans.

"Say I want a cock, babe! These words, little slut!!" he urges.

"Oooohhh. . . yes. . yes. . I want a cock. . . give me your cock!" she implores.

"You've a honey-like nectar!" he says, running his lips over her open labia. He pushes his tongue further inside her folds and reaches her butt hole.

Mom squeaks.

He works for some minutes on her anus, making her cry of desire.

"Please. . . please. . . stop teasing. . . fill me. . . please. . .!!" she begs.

"Okay, little pet, take it all! Grease my tool with your oil!!" And, with a rapid, expert move of his solid arms, he lowers and slams her down, on his throbbing tool, which disappears, totally swallowed by her comfortable pussy.

Mom is fully impaled, spitted like a piglet, in the poolside, just in front of me, her son, and the other two guys.

"Aaaahhh,. . god. . . you're big!!!" she wails. "Soooo big, soooo full. . . in my belly. . . you fucking bastard!!"

The long shaft has filled her insides, and her legs are circled around his back, with eagerness, to give him full access to her.

"Oooohhh, fuck me. . . fuck me hard. . . ahhhhh yeeeessss. . .!!" she hisses through her lips, ignoring everything around her, entirely concentrated on the thick invading muscle.

Tom increases his movement: now he fucks her brutally, with greedy stabs, ramming his cock deep into her stretched vagina, making her swollen, lightly sagging tits and upturned nipples jiggle and bounce.

"Ooooohhhhh. . . you're driving me crazy. . . you big fucking stud. . . ohhhhhh. . . you make me cum. . . oooohhh yessssss!!!" mom gasps.

She climaxes in series of hard spasms, and finally Tom, overwhelmed by the incredible sweet sensation of her malleable body, her screams of pleasure and her words of passion, explodes in a massive orgasm and in a torrent of cum in her receptive pussy.

Now the torrid sex session is over. Tom has carried the semi conscious woman to a pool chair, where he sits with her. My tiny mom is fully cuddled in his large lap, like a little child. The contrast between his black muscular frame and her petite white body is frightening.

He has cupped the left tit and now he is gently fondling the beautiful orb, caressing the pliant silken skin with his fingers. His thumb flicks absently the pink nipple back and forth, as though it is a plaything, and sometimes he glides his hand on her upper arm, enjoying the feeling of the hot flesh.

"Wash the girl up, pal!" Nick orders from the couch. "I want her all clean for my turn!"

"Okay, friend!" Tom says. Mom's lower body is a mess, all coated with male cum and her own juices. The black guy stands up and walks to the near cabin, cradling mom in his arms.

From outside I can hear the water running, Tom's loud laughs and mom's high squeals.

"Take it here, lil one!" he exclaims, after some minutes.

"Your finger. . . oooohhhh. . ." she gasps.

"My finger is washing your twat. . . yeeeessss. . . yeeesss, good girl, lemme do it again!!"

And then: "Oooohhhh, that's fine! Now lemme dry you. . . these boobs. . . these cheeks. . . this pussy. . . these feets. . . okay, you're done, chick!!"

And Tom gets out of the cabin with mom settled on his shoulder.

"Where d'you want the girl, pal?" he asks to his black companion.

"Here! Put her down here!!" Nick, standing up, indicates the sun-mattress, on the backyard.

And finally I can see mom's micro thong. Unbelievable! It is dangling from his neck!! Evidently, after having denuded mom of her last mini cloth, the equally naked Nick had put it, as a trophy, around his body.

"Face down!!" he instructs Tom how to lay mom on her new bed; and Tom obeys.

Now mom is turned on her tummy, while Nick kneels on the mattress, straddling her. He pours, from a small bottle, some lotion into his hands and starts to massage the back of her neck, the shoulders, the breast sides. His touch is gentle, sensual, relaxing. He spreads the lotion on the muscles of her arms; he makes circles on her upper back. Again and again. When his hands move down her sides, brushing the available portion of her breasts, she squirms and lets soft moans of pleasure from her throat.

Slowly, he grips her tender ass cheeks and kneads them; his fingers trace a path, up and down, along the ass crack; he enters, from behind, her rear hole, the wet folds between her labia, the soaking pussy.

"Up, little babe!" he says; and mom raises her tummy, giving him full access to her secrets. The palm of his large hand disappears easily into her sex tunnel, while his thumb teases the sensitive clit.

She gasps, her cunt is convulsing in another orgasm, her liquids flood the mattress. In the silence of the summer night, only the squishing noises from her invaded sex hole and her joyful moans can be heard. What a wonderful sight!!

Then Nick massages the muscles of her fleshy thighs and legs; he lifts her feet, first one then the other one, and after an erotic sucking of her little toes, he complete on them the back portion of his treatment.

"Turn over, baby!" Nick exclaims. And mom, who is in heaven, turns over on her back, exposing shamelessly her gorgeous frontal body to his gaze.

Immediately he bends over and his tongue licks the sides of her breasts, first one, then the second one.

God!! How much I loved to caress them!! Especially when I could feel on the tip of my finger the small mole, which emerges from her white smooth skin.

Now mom's beautiful boobs are property of this huge black, who moves his devouring mouth in circles around her breasts, until his lips take her nipples. He engulfes each one in his mouth and sucks on it; his tongue swirls around them and flicks and teases the hard nubs, while his big hands start to gently caress the fleshy sides of her luscious globes. Her large tits are no more than a handful in his palms, but he doesn't squeeze them: he wants only to show a sign of possession.

She notices the small bottle.

"Where did you find it?" she asks.

"Here, in the cabin!"

"Ahhhh. . . yes. . . it's for my massages!"

"Who massages you?"

"Dave! My skilled masseur! He works at my gym."

"And he makes private massages here, for the big boobed old chick! Yeah?" he gives a light squeeze to her tits, causing a squeal from her.

"Yes. . . sometimes he comes here!" she admits.

Dave!!! The fucking bastard!!! I didn't know that mom invited him at home.

"And you love getting these milkers kissed and licked by him! Yeah?" Nick's black hands give a couple of soft slaps to her white orbs, making them jiggle enticingly.

"Ooooohhhhh. . . don't hurt me. . .!" she pleads.

"Tell me, little minx: how much he likes to lick and kiss your boobs?"

"Yes. . . yes. . . he likes. . . he says that my boobs are the best ones in the gym! And, may be, in the neighbourhood!"

This is true. All my friends always say that I am a lucky son, with a hot mom like mine, who is made to be sucked on her big mammaries.

"You busty oldie, I'm your masseur, now!" Nick laughs, smacking again the twin mams. "I can play your sexy body however I want!! And then I'll fuck this titmeat!"

He lifts both her arms and spreads the soft lotion over her shaved armpits and her silken under arms, where he lingers on the tenderness of the delicious flesh; he works his way to her breasts, rubbing sides and bottoms, the wrinkled skin of the areolae and the erect peaks of the nipples.

Her moans are growing louder. Nick's large throbbing cock lays on her belly.

The black stud bends his head and kisses mom's lips, tonguing the insides of her mouth for a long minute.

When he raises himself from her face, he pours lotion into her belly button and spreads it over her tummy and down, over her vee. He cups her labia with the palm of his hand, where her wetness mixes with the lotion. His fingers part her lips and move from the bottom of her slit to the aroused clit. He inserts two of them, then three, then four into her hole, while his thumb caresses the stiff bud.

This massive guy is working mom's body with expertness: he handles her intimate flesh like she is his personal plaything.

"Gawwwwwddd. . . oh gawwwddd. . . what you make me. . . my pussy. . . ooohh. .!"

She gasps, lifting her hands around his head, to pull him down to her chest. In half-a-hour mom is giving herself to a second man, after the fucking session with Tom.

"Okay, little lady!" Nick says, in a kind of protective tone. "You want some cock, don't you?"

"Please. . . please. . . I can't. . . oooohhh. . ." she is ready to cum.

"Yeah. . . yeah. . . little wife. . . big Nick will satisfy you!" He clasps his mouth around her right nipple and pulls it hard.

"Aaaaahhhhh. . .!" she screams in pain, but the upward movements of her pelvis show off her arousement.

"Yeah. . . yeah. . . your tits, Carol! You like your boobs fucked, don't you?"

"Yes, yes. . . do my tits, bastard, do them. . . make me cum. . .!" she is out of control, now.

"You can bet, oldie! I do your tits! Now! These ta tas are the best ones for a good fucking!" and, with that, he grasps her large globes, pushes them together and jams his tumescent member between the soft valley.

"Uuuuhhhh. . . myyyyyy. . ." Her tiny hands are over his big ones, her small fingers dwarfed by his.

"I fuck your titties, slut, I fuck these hot melons!" he shouts. "You're made for fucking, lil one! An old white wife made just for fucking!" He pumps feverishly, letting his cock disappear from his view, all surrounded by the twin pillows of soft, slippery flesh.

"Gaaaaaawwwwwwddddd . . . aaaaahhhhhhh!" mom lets out a loud scream, as the twelve inches of Nick's horsecock sink relentless into the horizontal tunnel on her cleavage. And all hell has broken loose.

"GAWWWWDDDD, Nick, you are going to make mom cum again!!!" I can't help to exclaim. My body is in turmoil, when I'm looking up and I see the pure animal lust in the eyes of this brute. My loved Carol, my delicious mommy is about to give up another climax, under the furious assault on her succulent titties from the black stud.

"Look! Look what she's doing!" Tom exclaims. Mom's new orgasm is coming in waves, letting her squirt a thick stream of cum.

"Baby's spurting a fountain, pals!" Tom is excited. And Nick has removed one hand from her left tit, in search of some juice from her pussy.

Lucky boy! To our absolute delight, mom squirts again and the hot gush fills the palm of the man, who rubs clit and slit with her own cum.

"Look what you have done to me, you bastard. . . in front of all. . . in front of my son. . ." mom cries, but she loves being treated this way, like a slut.

"This hottie is full of honey! She squirts like a geyser!" Nick beckons to me, and both his hands cover again mom's boobmeat: the fun restarts.

"So fucking good, you big meloned chick!" His huge member is fully enveloped by the soft cushions of her breasts.

Mom giggles, now, like a horny schoolgirl. The long shaft is pumping the titflesh and its bulbous head peeps from the tunnel and hits her chin.

"I fuck your tits and you like it, don't you?" he asks.

"Yeah. . . yeah. . . big hunk!"

"Shit, girl, I'm giving all to you! All my seed in your fucking mouth and what you can't gulp down. . . all over these bazooms!!" He speaks of mom like she is just his object of pleasure.