Young Studs for Carol Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhh. . . again. . . again. . . your monster cock in my pussy. . . you're in my womb. . . I feel you. . . you're scraping my walls. . . it's sooooo big!!" mom is uttering.

"Look at your mom, boy! Look how good she's impaled! Look how much she likes it, dude!" John says to me.

I cannot reply: his massive penetration of my mom has put me in a state of shock.

Mom's little hands are on his ample chest, as though she is trying to get her balance. But this is not necessary, because the long, thick, hard meaty pole, inserted in her hole, is sufficient, by itself, to maintain in vertical position her small frame.

"Put your arms around your nape, baby!" the giant orders and she obeys.

Now, only one of his hands is holding onto her back; the other one has grabbed her ankles, one at a time, and raised them over her head. The little, flexible body of my mom is folded up, like two pages in a book: her back pressed against his hand, her thighs and legs squeezed between her tits and his chest, her crotch firmly connected to his, by the gigantic cock.

She is pinned, like a piggy on the spit.

"Ohhhhhh. . . gaaaawwwwdddd. . . fuuuuuccckkk!!"she cries.

"See your mommy, boy?" he asks again. "Look how good she stays onto my cock!"

"John," I say in a mixture of astonishment and excitation "you're making a package of her little body!!"

"Sure, boy! She's my human plaything! And now watch this!!" he laughs loudly, starting to rotate mom's body around the axis formed by his dick.

First he twirls her on her left side, till she is facing the pool, then he moves her on the right side, till she reaches her initial position, facing him.

"You're on a merry-go-round, baby!" he exclaims triumphantly.

Mom is a doll, nothing more than a doll: fucked and abused for the pleasure of her dominant "daddy".

The game continues.

He turns her around, then back and forth, alternately, as though her pierced body is a kind of joy–stick, while she shrieks like a little girl, her ankles high in the air, her pussy and womb invaded by the monster shaft.

"Watch the pussy, Scott!" he says to me, pushing back my impaled mom, till I can appreciate the incredible sight of his long pole and her grossly distended cunt.

"You're in my control, lady Blum! Take this, now!!" John says, bursting in a hearty laugh, before pistoning her, up and down along his cock, without removing his tool from her hot womb.

"Ohhhh. . . again. . . nooo. . . please. . . for pity's sake, daddy. . . don't make me cum again. . . not now, please. . . give me a rest, please. .!" she implores.

But John doesn't care her pleas, and another climax is building up in my poor mom.

The long manipulation of the mature, small, silky skinned body, totally submitted to his sadistic games, together with her acceptance to be handled like a sex toy, are putting him, finally, on the verge of cumming.

"Your armpits, baby! Ohhhhh. . . how much I love your flesh, there!" he exclaims.

In a quick action, he lets her legs fall to ground, on each side of his frame: she is sitting on his lap and he has not yet removed his prick from her insides.

He takes both her wrists in one hand and raises them high in the air, until her white, hairless, smooth armpits are totally exposed and her double D sized boobs are thrusting out, like a pair of delicious, ripe melons.

His free hand rubs and pinches the tender skin of one armpit, while his mouth sucks voraciously and noisily in the soft hollows of the other underarm.

"Shit! These treasures make me mad!" he grunts.

Her skin is warm, soaked with her natural sweat, and her flesh is sweet. John's mouth sniffs, licks and sucks feverishly.

"Mmmmmm. . . you taste good, baby! Never fucked an old chick like you. . . so small. . . so cute. . . so soft. . . so juicy. . . I want to eat you, Carol!" He hisses these words into her ear, while a good portion of her underarm and boob-meat is delighting his lips and his salivating tongue.

"Ohhhhhh. . . ohhhhh, big daddy. . . I cum again. . ohhhh John. . . I can't stop. . . cum with me. . please. . . cum. . . cum. . . cum!!" She screams. Her twat is clamping down on the gigantic cock, and again her hot fluids are gushing out of her stretched tunnel.

And finally John explodes, with all the power of his sexuality: her words, added to the tingling sensation from her smooth flesh, have increased the pressure in his balls up to an unbearable level.

He pumps her, deep in her womb, as though he is trying to come out, with his member, from her open mouth.

For ten long minutes he hammers her unmercifully, while his seed floods her uterus and his lips and hands continue to ravage the pale white, tender skin of her upper body.

His fluids fill her womb and she comes as well, her vaginal muscles contracting around the big cock, as her orgasm flows through her body.

She belongs to him. Definitely. Mom knows it very well. Married or not, mother or not, she belongs to this hunk of a man, to this unbelievably gigantic and strong stud, who has fucked and manipulated her, again and again, starting from the instant (twenty four hours ago) he has entered our rich house.

When both of them are spent, mom collapses in his arms, but John doesn't get out of her. His prick is still stuffed up her cunt.

"I can stay inside you till tomorrow, doll! And you have no more a mini pussy!" he says to my exhausted mom. "Do you want to see how stretched is mom's pussy, boy?" he asks me.

And without waiting my answer, he circles her waist with his hands and lifts her up, making her sliding off the long shaft and the conical crown.

He doesn't act fast: he wants let me clearly check out how deep mom has been penetrated.

It's like an unending scene in a slow-motion camera. I can't believe my eyes. I can't believe she took such a monster entirely into her!

Held high in the air, her legs opened wide, when she is totally freed from her invader a popping sound is emitted from her sex channel, followed by a torrent of fluid: the salty jism produced by his gigantic balls, mixed to the sweet cream of her lovable pussy.

The product of mom's savage fucking has formed an enlarging dirty lake on the poolside's floor.

Mom's gaping cunt is fully displayed to my amazed eyes.

Her pussy is dilated, her lips are swollen and stretched apart, to reveal the wet pinkness of her love channel.

"Watch what you have done to my mom, John!" I exclaim desperately. "You ruined her forever!"

"Don't worry, dude!" John reassures me. "Her muscles are still elastic; she will recover soonest her shape, believe me! Watch, now!!"

And with that, the big stud places mom again on his lap, facing away. Then he spread her legs and, without hesitation, shoves two fingers of his right hand, up to the knuckles, inside her wide open cunt. The thumb is titillating her thick swollen clit.

Mom squirms and gasps.

John increases the action and rotates his hand in her insides. The tips of his fingers caress delicately the soaked walls, till they are rewarded by a last stream of juice, suddenly squishing out of her vagina.

His left hand cups one large tit, his fingers flicking the elongated nipple and rubbing the wide surface of the rosy areola.

It's like he is playing an instrument, not a woman. He enjoys the squishy sounds his fingers are making, as he works them on mom's pussy. Her squeals and screams are music to his ears.

He stands up, now, taking a couple of steps backward. Mom is firmly folded up in his arms.

"Watch what I do to your sexy mom, boy!" He circles his hands around her hips and, easily as though she is a doll, he flips her upside down in the air, without caring her high squeals.

I look in amazement at my helpless mom: the powerful son of a bitch is holding her, suspended in front of him, by the strength of his powerful arms.

Her hands are dangling, her lips are caressed by the thick erection of his long inched shaft, her pussy is totally displayed to the famished mouth of the sex-starved giant.

John's tongue licks noisily her wet labia and clit, getting loud feminine screams from her turned upside down body.

"Ooooohhhhhhh. . . " she yells. "Ohhhhhhhhhh. . . "

For some long minutes he drives the tip of his oral probe inside her open hole, lapping and toying her sex channel like crazy.

He shows her off to me, letting me have a good vision of mom's flopping down boobs. The twin fleshy orbs are heavily waving over her chin, like a pair of juicy watermelons.

"Watch them, Scott!!" he exclaims. "Watch these bouncing jugs!"

He jerks my mother's body up and down to get her tits shaking wildly, while she squeaks uninterruptedly.

"Who's the man, here, little chick?" he asks her, grinning.

"You, daddy. . . you're the man!" she admits helplessly.

"Say it again, mistress Blum! Who's your stallion? Your husband? Your boyfriend?" He gives her a tug.

"Nooooo. . . no more. . . no more. . . you. . . you. . . you're my man. . . my daddy. . . my stallion. . . please. . . please. . . let me go now!" she begs.

"Did you hear, boy?" he tells me, ignoring her pleas. "I'm her stallion! Say it, dude! Who's the master, here? Who owns this little piece of slut meat?"

"You, John, you're mom's stallion! You! You've taken, you've dominated her! She's yours, now. . . all yours!" I can't help to reply. The sight of mom at the mercy of this mountain of strength is too exciting.

"Okay, boy! Want you see another game with the baby?" He laughs loudly.

"Yes, John! Yes! Let me see!!" His words, his superiority make me crazy.

His strength is impressive; and mom is a petite doll he easily spins around. One, two, three, four times: like a pinwheel, like a toy. She lets out scared screams, mixed with his animalistic shouts.

"Yeeeeaaaahhhhh. . . baby. . . yeeeaaahhh!" he yells out loud.

Then, in a rapid and easy motion, without letting her petite body touch the ground, he handles her in his arms, till she is suspended in the air upside down, facing away, taken in position by means of his hands, strictly wrapped around her ankles.

Mom squeals like a pig.

"Do you hear, boy?" He has a satanic grin on his face. "Do you hear these squeals? A piglet! A piglet in heat!"

For some long minutes he bounces her up and down, he spins her around, he walks back and forth along the edge of the pool, he shows her off to me. And mom doesn't stop to shriek.

"Aren't you turned on, boy?" he continues to tease me. "Have you ever imagined your mom hanging this way from her lover's hands?"

"Please, John," I beg, in an entreating tone "don't play with her this way! No more! Not so hard!"

"Hey, dude, don't interfere!" he exclaims. "She's my business, not yours. I can play with my girl all the time I want! Understand?"

And with that he starts again to rough mom up, indifferent to her loud cries.

Then, something happens which makes roll my eyes. In the most extreme demonstration of strength, John grabs both her ankles with only one hand, stretches his arm and raises mom up in the air: now her body dangles helplessly, upside down, her boobs flopping just before his mouth.

"I eat you, baby! This softness belongs to me!" And a series of small, hungry bites follows, over the flesh of her big globes.

"Stop. . . stooop. . . please. . . stoooop. . . aaaahhhh goooddd. . . no more no. . . more. . . nooo. . . aahhhh. . . " she begs pitifully.

"Look, boy! These tits swing really well!" He is swaying her gently, back and forth, like a bell. "Check them out, dude! Check mom's flesh! All free of charge!" he teases me.

And with that he lowers mom, until her breasts are at my lips level; then he scoops both her tits from the bottom with his huge palm and offers them to me. I don't hesitate: with my face mashed into the soft white valley of succulent flesh, I start to tongue the warm smooth skin. My hands follow, to capture and squeeze, between thumb and index, her hardening nipples, as mom lets out loud moans.

At the same time, John has moved his free hand to her ass, rubbing the twin cheeks and fingering, up and down, the deep cleft between the two enticing spheres.

"So tight and firm!" he exclaims, "This ass is begging for a good spanking!" And his hand comes over her buns, in a series of playful slaps: not heavy, but sufficient to produce fleshy erotic sounds and to increase my actions on mom's boobs.

Her squeals get louder.

Now he has stopped spanking her and his palm moves up and down, gently caressing mom's back, from thighs to shoulders.

"Hey, you two! Keep a new game!" John shouts at us. He lowers mom, till my mouth is just before her pussy; the head of my erect dick presses against her face. Then he gets hold of each ankle with one hand and spreads her legs: her love area is totally displayed to me.

"Kiss and lick the babe, boy! Play with her! Do it! Do your mommy!" he incites.

Mom's body jiggles erotically, back and forth, as the sound of her voice increases: my tongue can't wait anymore. Like mad, I push her cunt lips apart with my fingers and devour her clit, sucking it into my mouth. Hard and wet: a delicious sensation. I swirl it around and lick, while my fingers explore her cunt channel, tips rubbing the soft walls. My other hand massages the twin mounds of her ass cheeks, before sliding in the lovely crack, where I tease the wrinkled anus.

Mom's groans increase and when my probing of her pussy is rewarded by the stimulation of her G spot, she erupts in a long unbridled moan of pleasure.

The dangling sagging toys of her breasts caress my erect cock, and her malleable flesh sends an irrepressible thrill of sexual excitement through my entire body: my sperm runs along my shaft and floods her face and tits.

"Well done, boy!" John exclaims, pulling mom out of my drained body. Still holding her up, he walks to the edge of the pool; then he grabs again both her ankles in one huge hand and swings her, like a pendulum, one two three times.

Then, "Go, little baby!" he exclaims and, with a violent push that makes her turn around in the air, he sends her into the water.

Mom's naked body in the center of the pool is an alluring sight, and John doesn't wait. Rapidly, he jumps and in a couple of strokes he joins her, with a savage yell.

He grabs her and lets himself go, without restraint, to his lustful craving for the small, desirable body of this gorgeous housewife and mother, who is floating in front of him. Gratified by her wet curvy flesh and flawless skin, for long minutes he carries her all around, steadily held into his strong embrace; then he lifts her above his head, shows her off to me in a demonstration of full domination, and finally throws her up in the air, like a bundle, before collecting again her body in his arms, when she splashes down into the water.

He repeats this action many times, as my helpless mom is unable to offer any resistance to his wild fury, and I am really afraid that she can't survive the rough treatment this big stud is giving her.

Now John has taken mom to the edge of the pool and laid her upper body on the deck, while her legs, spread on each side of his, are parallel with the water. One of his hands is under her ass, the other one is running up and down her breasts and abdomen. The head of his enormous cock is scraping the entrance of her tender shaved sex hole.

"All in your pussy, little Carol! Yeaaaahhhh. . . fuck. . .fuck yeahhhh!!" he shouts out, and his tool opens her sex and fills her channel, before slipping past her cervix, deep up to her womb.

Mom emits a loud scream, but he doesn't care, because he only wants his pleasure. Her ample tits are pressed against his chest, when he moves her from the edge and walks in the water, carrying her like a baby chick, one large hand cupped over her lovely ass.

He fucks her, in a standing position, just in the center of the pool. Three savage thrusts hit her pussy, before he dislodges her body from him. A torrent of cum runs out of her hole.

With mom still held up in his arms, he climbs the stairs with no effort: his little Carol is an easy package for his powerful muscles. He reaches an outside desk and deposits her on it. She stands up; her lips are to his mouth level, her boobs bounce erotically on her small frame. He French kisses her like a passionate lover, then grabs one tit and penetrates again her pussy, now using his thick middle finger.

"It's so nice to carry you like a big baby, Carol. You're so soft, so smooth, so small. I love the feel of your juicy melons against my chest and your plump buttocks in my hands. You're a little fuck doll of a wife, aren't you?" he exclaims, drilling her hole in and out.

"Please. . . please. . . stop now. . . I. . . I can't. . . no more. ." she moans in a pleading voice, her small hands grasping helplessly his wrists.

And when he removes his finger from her intimate flesh, she relaxes her muscles and a yellow spurt of urine arches in the air from her crotch and splashes loudly against his abdomen, before running down over his balls, followed by her cry of humiliation.

The fear from the upside down treatment, the rough manipulation and the hard fucking sex in the pool have made her losing control, finally, of her bladder.

"Wooooowwwww. . . the big titted wifey pisses herself! Look, boy. . . look at the naughty babe!" he says enraptured.

"Ooooooohhhhhh. . . noooooo. . . not again. . . ooooohhhhhh. . .!" mom utters a cry, when a second jet gushes out of her cunt. But this time John is faster and his palm cups a handful of her warm liquid and massages it over the tender skin of her armpits, breasts and belly.

"Feel how your piss smells, little wife!" he says, putting his wet hand under her nose. "Piss, piss again, lady Blum! So nice, from a little chick like you!"

"Bastard!. . . bastard. . . ooooohhhhhh. . . my god. . . I. . .I. . ." she yells desperately, as another stream trickles down her own legs.

John is at the seventh heaven. And me, too.

Five minutes later. Mom is still exposed on the desk, on her feet, naked like a newborn baby. Her creamy, round buns are fully contained in the cup of his large hands, while he is bent forward, gently kissing her hairless pussy.

"Okay, pussycat, now daddy takes care of you!" he says, reaching out to fling her, in a rapid motion, over his shoulder.

Then he tells me: "Wait here, Scott! I took the girl to the shower, 'cause I want to relish in bed a clean and fresh skin, under my mouth and cock!"

And with that he moves to the near cabin, with mom's body folded over his, while the tips of his fingers explore, with nonchalance, the enticing depths of her ass crack and his other hand is wrapped around her ankles. She looks so pathetically vulnerable, in the arms of her gigantic captor.

I hear the sound of the water from the cabin, mixed to mom's shrill squeaks and John's hearty laughs. My dick jumps, at the thought of his meaty rough hands rubbing her unblemished creamy skin.

When they get out of the shower, after more than twenty minutes, both of them are toweled dry. And naked.

He has scooped mom up ("as always", I think in my mind) and an expression of satisfaction is diffused over his face, as he carries her like a baby.

"Did you wash her?" I question him, with banality.

"Of course, dude! The baby enjoys being washed by her daddy!" he replies emphatically. "And I gave her, also, some of my fleshy tool, for fun! Did you love my cock under the shower, little Carol?" he mouths to mom, lowering his lips down to one turgid tit, for a gentle kiss on the appetizing nipple.

"Ohhhh. . . your cock. . . is a monster! It was like you were splitting me in two!" she says, from her cradled position, while he lightly licks her upper arm and neck.