Young Studs for Carol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol's small body was waving back and forth and her bare boobs, capped by the hard, elongated nipples, were bobbing on her chest.

After the first, momentary confusion, Scott continued to jerk off, giving his dick long, low strokes. He was thinking how much fun would be to see mom's face and tits all covered in his warm spunk.

"Piss, baby," Tom mocked. "You are a little baby and you have to piss. We love the sight of your golden stream squirting from the piss-hole. Here's your son! Watch how he's eager to see mommy's pee! Stretch your legs and let out your juices, little one!"

"Noooo. . . pleeeeeease. . . noooooo!!" Carol was struggling in the firm grip of the black guy, but she was no match for him. Those young studs were too much strong and determined: if she wanted to be safe, she had just to obey them, submitting to their will.

Therefore, it didn't take long to see a trickle of golden fluid dripping out of her pussy-lips and dropping to ground, between her stretched legs, followed by a thicker, warm stream.

The debased, mature woman was freely pissing, like an infant.

"Mmmmmmmm. . . . " she was moaning, in humiliation.

"Ohhhhh. . . our baby's pissing. Watch. . . watch, boy, watch mommy's pee!!" Nick and Tom shouted with enthusiasm and satisfaction; they had succeeded in making their prey to release her bladder and to piss in front of them.

"Okay, baby, you are a good girl! Give more force, now, let your shower flowing through the air! Piss like a boy, now!" they yelled to her.

The poor Carol had lost any resistance. Like a hypnotized victim, who obeys the instructions of her master, she made what they had ordered and a long stream of her urine shot outwards, as if it was jutting out of a male cock.

At this sight, at the sight of his beautiful, naked mom, whose white, small body was hoisted up in the air by the huge, black hands of her young captor, while she was fountaining squirts after squirts of piss, Scott's prick exploded in his own fist. And a sudden stream of hot cum, boiling up from his nuts and getting out of the aroused cock-head, arched in the air, to end in the liquid pool, that Carol was producing, on the ground, under her suspended feet.

Mom's piss and son's jizz were mixing together.

What a fun for the two incredulous guys! Much more than what they were expecting to get, at the beginning.

When Catol stopped pissing, quite contemporaneously Scott stopped cumming.

"Lick her clean!" Nick ordered, with commanding voice, to the astonished boy. "We want to fuck your mother, now, but we don't want all this stuff on her twat. Lick and clean the bimbo for us. Right now, dude!!" His tone didn't allow objections.

Quite automatically, Scott approached Carol, whose lower body was hanging from the huge, strong hands of the black guy. Nick's tensed arms were able to raise the small woman up in the air, past his shoulders: in that position, her pussy was at the same level of her son's head.

The boy was astonished; his mind was confused. How many times had he fantasized about his mother's body? How many times had he dreamed about fucking her in all the possible positions? Lots and lots! But never he had imagined to be asked to lick her piss-wet pussy. It was a dirty thing, yes! But so enticing, so exciting!

For few seconds, Scott looked at his mom: a nice, living doll, owned by this hunk of a man, whose only desire was to manipulate and degrade her, like she was his obedient, small sex slave.

Then, without a word, the boy grasped the dangling Carol's buttocks, roughly pressed his fingers against the tender, bare skin of her buns and put his mouth over her pussy, smelling the odor of her piss-wet labia.

A little whimper escaped from her lips.

Her legs were slightly parted; the boy rubbed his tongue over the flesh of her inner thighs and carefully scooped and swallowed the remaining drops of her secretion.

He sucked and tickled, till she let out a second low moan.

Again Scott's mouth was over her displayed, bald cunt, lapping and probing at her wetness. He opened her lips, tongued her love hole, pushed its oral member into her cavity, caressed her internal walls.

Little by little, the stinking aroma of her pee was replaced by the unmistakable

scent of her increasing arousal.

Trapped in the strong hands of the black guy and teased by the exploring mouth of her son, Carol was starting another climax.

Scott was concentrated, now, over her clit; he flicked and swirled the tiny nub,

working it with his lips and teeth, till it became hard and erect like a nipple in miniature.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh. . . again. . . again. . . ahhhhhhhh!!!" She was screaming, now; and trembling like a leafe in the breeze.

"Time for next step," thought Nick, whose hands, now, found it difficult to hold back the wriggling woman. And in a quick motion, without caring of Scott, he led her through the window, inside the room, where he walked to the bed and sat down, on the edge.

Carol was on his lap, sideways; compared to his big frame, the woman looked like a child.

"What . . . what. . . are you. . ." she was stammering.

"Just fucking, sweetie; fucking and ravaging you, till you can't stand up," exclaimed the black stud. "But first lemme have a taste of these big boobs of yours!"

At age of fifty-two and after two pregnancies, Carol's breasts were the most superb ornament that could be imagined for a woman's cleavage. Big, white, firm, round and heavy, they gracefully wobbled on her chest, like asking to be fondled and milked by greedy hands and mouths; they delighted all the men of her life and recently they had become an irresistible obsession also for her son, who took advantage of any opportunities he could get, to enjoy a nice handful or mouthful of her exposed tits.

When the four strangers burst into the Blum's property, last night, they had immediately lusted for the small, well stacked housewife and without hesitation John had totally denuded her in the living room, in front of her husband and son.

From that moment, Carol's breasts had been always displayed, in all their splendor, to the lechery of those men, who had feasted on them, again and again.

Now, delighted by the warmth of this mature, but still appetizing female body, cradled in his arms like a child and convulsed by a new, growing orgasm, Nick directed his attention to her melons, well determined to give a "full treatment" to those sensitive orbs.

"Whose are these babies, mommy?" he asked provocatively, palming her mounds with his large hands, where the "double D" cups disappeared entirely, like she was wearing a black bra.

"Yours. . . yours," she moaned. He was calling her "mommy" and her son was hearing, but she didn't care. Her climax and his vigorous action were dominating her body and her mind: she was totally in his power.

Nick put his palms under her breasts and cradled them from below, as if he wanted to check their weight; then, erotically and loudly, he bounced them up and down; his fingers, alternately, caressed the marvellous roundness of the shapely boobs and kneeded their supple flesh, like his hands were working on two balls of fresh dough.

"Ohhhhhh. . . yeeeeeessss. . . I love it. . . ohhhhh!!" Carol was becoming more and more excited.

The touch of those shapely boobs; the softness of her skin, mixed to the hardness of her pointed nipples; her little hands tenderly stretched over his; her nice face pressed over his hairy chest, as she was asking for protection; her small, white, trembling, naked body that he was ready to fuck for all his worth, sticking his huge cock in her holes: that woman was able to give him sensations he had never felt.

"What a pair of boobs you have, baby! What a big-titted little mommy you are, Carol!!" Nick said, calling her, for the first time, by her name.

Then he released his grasp and gave a look of admiration to her tits. The two circular areolae around the hard tips were an intoxicating vision. In a sudden impulse of excitement, he bent down his mouth and darted his tongue over the rosy surfaces, accurately avoiding to touch her nipples. After a couple of laps, the teased skin wrinkled and formed a small, conical, fleshy mass, topped by two long buds.

The woman was in extasy.

When his lips and teeth took possession of her aroused nipples, one at a time, her body tensed and she quivered wildly.

But Nick was not yet satiated; he wanted to bring the mature housewife to the ultimate pleasure, just playing with her sensitive breasts.

Now his mouth was nibbling at her left jug, teasing the swollen orb with little bites, while the back of his index finger caressed delicately the rigid nipple of the second tit.

"You like it, don't you, little one? You like to be milked, don't you, little mommy?" he asked.

"Ohhhhhh. . . my god. . . yeeeeees. . . yeeeeees. . . please, boy, fuck me. . . fuck my pussy. . . give me your cock. . . pleeeeease, boy!" she begged, now.

"I'll fuck you, mommy, but only when I want. Because you belong to me and I can do what I want, with you. Understand, little baby?"

He was rolling and twisting the big melon in his bigger hand, when his thumb encountered the gentle prominence of her little mole: a nice spot over her flawless, smooth skin.

"Ohhhhh. . . what a pretty surprise! Lemme give a lick!" And his wet lips placed soft moist kisses over the erotic speck, arousing long moans of pleasure from her throat: "Uhhhhhhhh. . . uhhhhhhh. . . you make me cum. . . ohhhhhh. . . I'm cumming!!"

Her breasts, now, were all glistening from his saliva, her pink nipples hardening like bullets, her tit-flesh firm and warm, under his continuous stimulation.

He was working on her mammaries like crazy: her globes were slapped, licked, sucked and squeezed mercilessly. At one point he grabbed both of them with his hard hands and pushed, one against the other, till the two nipples joined and he could engulf them at the same time, together like they were an only one thing.

The long contact with her body and the sexual performances over her gorgeous breasts had turned the naturally big cock of Nick into a raging monster: a long, thick steel bar, hardening against the tender thighs of the small Carol.

The woman couldn't take anymore: she had to fuck; she wanted to be filled by him in her hot pussy; she needed him inside her womb.

She was screaming and creaming.

And she was begging: "Please, boy, pleeeeease. . . fuck me. . .don't tease me, no more, please. . . fuck me with this huge cock. . . ohhhhhh!!"

For the first time in her life, the formerly arrogant, rich female, who used her lovers like they existed merely to attend to her sexual whims, was imploring a black boy, who could be easily her son, to screw her with his giant cock.

"Again, baby, again, beg me; I want to hear you, little one!" shouted Nick. "I want to hear you admit that you are a little mommy who wants a stranger's cock in her cunt. Say it, tell me who you are and what you want!"

"Yeees. . . yeeees. . . this mommy wants you. . . big boy. . . your big cock. . ohhhh. . . please, bring me off. . . fuck my pussy!"

But Nick yet wanted to play with his little prey.

He stood up with Carol's body scooped in his arms, and: "The bimbo is ready, pal!" he said to the fully aroused Tom, who had watched all the action, without speaking. "I have well cooked the little thing, here; now she's ready to be eaten!"

And with that he walked to Scott, who hadn't moved from the window, astonished and excited at the same time by the lustfulness of the black guy and the violent orgasm of his mother.

"Here is your mom, boy! She's cradled in my arms like a child and she loves it. She loves to be carried. Because she's mine, now, all mine: tits, ass, thighs, pussy; all her body is mine!"

Nick continued: "You like your mommy, don't you? You like these boobs, don't you? Taste a piece of them, boy!"

And, to show his strength and his power over them, Nick draw up the stretched out body of the woman to her son and made her breasts slide back and forth on his mouth and nose.

Never Tom would have imagined, in his wicked mind, something so lewd and perverted.

"Did you like mommy's tits, boy?" Nick exclaimed. "I'm sure you liked them. But now she wants more; she wants a big cock, my cock! Ready to see, boy? Ready to see this little mommy all impaled in a big cock? Watch carefully and learn how a little white mommy can be impaled by her young, black master!"

And after that the big stud started again to play whith the woman. First he lowered Carol to ground, then his right hand went to her right hip and the left one went to her left hip. When he was sure that his "baby" was in a well stable position, he lifted her up and rotated her upside down, till her pussy was in front of his face and his dick was in front of hers, in a standing up "sixty-nine". For a little while the small woman, finally satisfied, mouthed the cock, while the big man licked her labia and clit, making her squirm and loudly moan.

When Nick set her down, Tom, who had been vigorously stroking himself, picked her from the arms of his companion, lifted her up again, set her on his prick, facing him, and started bouncing her up and down, in and out of his cock.

She was screaming, her mouth wide open: "Uhhhhhhh. . . ahhhhhhh. . . fuck, fuck me, my god. . . ohhhhh. . .don't stop, please. . . fuck. . .!"

Then Nick lifted Carol off Tom and set her on his own shaft, pistoning her and making his monster dick slide in and out of her stretched pussy.

She was lost in her enjoyment; she loved that savage fucking: "Ahhhhh. . . pump, pump my pussy. . . myyyyyyyy. . what a cock!"

For twenty long minutes, the two men kept switching the petite housewife and lifting her up and down on their members, like they were toying with a weightless doll.

Carol, who never touched the ground, was cumming and cumming, filling the room with her high-pitched squeals.

From the window, Scott was watching, in mixed amazement and excitement, at the devastating, sadistic treatment his lovely, tiny mom was getting from those huge, horny, sex-craving brutes, who brutalized her with their fully erect pricks, while she was screaming like a possessed woman.

Tom, who had Carol still on his cock, slowly started walking to the bed, screwing her along the way and speaking in her ears: "It's not over yet, babe, you are going to get the shit fucked out of you, today, like never before."

At the bed, he removed the woman from his shaft and laid her over the sheets. He kneeled between her spread legs, opened her cunt with two fingers and started tonguing at her crotch.

"Yeeeesss. . . again. . . again!" she moaned.

Meanwhile, Nick walked to them and climbed on the bed, sideways. He bent down and his lips reached one tit; he sucked and chewed a large bit ot it into his mouth.

"Ohhhhh. . . my god, yeeeessss," she cried out. "Suck. . . suck me, suck my tit, bite it, suck the nipple, lick my pussy. . . ohhhhhhh. . . you big boys!!"

Tom's head was over her slit and his lips engulfed her throbbing clit, while his fingers were still fucking her love channel. Then he slid them out and pushed them inside her anus, opening and enlarging her rear hole with slow, rythmic movements.

Nick lifted his head from her engorged tit and her nipple stood up, like a baby cock.

"And now you are ready for some real fuck, don't you, little one?" he asked her.

"Yes, yes, fuck me now, please, big boy; fuck me with your prick, I need it, I need it in my pussy!" she panted.

"Come on, Tom!" he said to his friend. "Change place, let me ream her twat, while you can suck on her boobs."

And so they did.

When Nick positioned himself between her legs, Carol gripped his member with both her tiny hands and guided the head to her cunt: she was hungry for his cock. She rubbed it over her clit, then she jerked her hips up and the tip of the long dick disappeared inside her opening.

When he pressed forward, the rigid shaft slid halfway inside, while the woman let out a muffled grunt.

"Uuuuugh. . . you pervert. . . you want to fuck meeee. . . ohhhh. . . come on, boy, fuck, fuck my pussy!"

The stud continued to press and the woman shoved her hips up, until the cervix opened in front of the intruder, letting it enter. Half of the monster cock was imbedded in her womb.

Carol was crying: "Ohhhhhhh. . . yesssss. . . you are. . . inside. . . my womb!"

The black stranger had taken full possession of the white wife, who was climaxing like crazy.

She looked like she was going to pass out from the strength of her climax. She had every inch of his magnificent cock inside her, captured by the grip of her cervix.

Tom was kneeling on her side, lapping one tit with his tongue and squeezing the other one with his palm.

He enjoyed the squishing sound coming from her sweaty, manipulated fhesh and she couldn't shut up. "Suck my tit, bite my nipple, fuck me. . . fuck me. . . harder. . . you got my tits. . . ohhhh. . . suck, fuck, I'm your baby!"

Nick's hips started jerking, then he slammed them against her body and held her tight. His whole body throbbed, as he pumped his load of cum into her cunt. It dribbled out around his black cock and ran down the crack of her ass.

When he fell over to the side, his black cock was all covered with her juices and strings of his own white jiz.

She murmured: Nooo. . . not yet. . . I'm going to cum again."

"Spread your legs wide, baby," Tom said, as he replaced his buddy, slipping between her thighs. "And grab your ankles!"

Almost dazed, she pulled her legs up and obeyed. His cockhead was rubbed up and down her sopping wet cunt-lips, then his thick cock was pressed inside. In few seconds, all of it was in her body, past her cervix.

"Let go of your legs and squeeze my balls, little one. And do it gently," he ordered.

"Ohhhh. . . yeeessss. . . fuck me, dear. . . open me . . .fuck me deeper!" The woman was cumming almost continuously.

"Okay, mommy; now let go and grab your ass; spread it wide, baby!" the black stud shouted. "Wet a finger with your juices and then slide it in your asshole!"

Scott couldn't believe to his eyes: his pretty mom was trapped in another filthy action. She reached down and first got her finger wet with the running juices coming out of her cunt, then she pressed it into her own asshole, finger fucking her own ass while he fucked her cunt.

Then Tom pulled her finger out of her butthole and, with his cock still inserted in her insides, he rolled around, placing her on top and making her to ride himself.

It was an awesome sight: they slammed their bodies together; sweat was running along her back and she was shaking with violent tremors.

Suddenly, his cock gave up and he came with loads and loads of cum.

"Myyyyyyyygoooood. . . I can feel you. . .you are shooooting in my womb. . .you are filling meee!" she cried.

When both of them slipped apart, they closed their eyes and deep breathed, as trying to recover from the effort.

Scott was jacking off, rubbing his raw cock.

By now Nick had regained his strength and his cock had gotten hard again. He moved to Carol, still laid on the bed, and made her crouching over himself. He held his cock up and she licked it along its length, placing little kisses on the rigid shaft. Then she sucked and tried to get it into her mouth; in the last twenty hours, after the long training she had got from those strangers, she had become accustomed to their monster pricks and therefore it was quite easy, for the mature woman, to swallow the whole length of the young, pulsating, big penis.

"Good, baby. . . you are a good girl . . . go ahead, take it all!" he encouraged her action, till she was successful.