Young Taimie Makes a Movie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He asked me to take my jeans off next. I had some light blue panties under them. Nothing that sexy, though they hugged my ass well. Rick had me do a couple of poses, bending forward, one hand on hip, the kind of stuff you see in magazines.

"Now, take your t-shirt off."

This was it. Up until now, I could have pretended it was just a regular day. But if I bared my breasts to this stranger, then deep down I knew I'd be committed. I'd be sucked, fucked and probably corn holed by some stranger, my degradation caught on film for an entire world of strange men to jack off to. I took a deep breath and pulled the t-shirt off, tossing it onto the couch beside Jeremy.

"Very nice!" Rick said when he saw my breasts. He shot a couple of more pictures. "Pinch your nipples for me. Make them hard."

As I did as he instructed I felt that old familiar tinge. I was getting horny. Rick had me pull my panties down. I hoped neither of them noticed that the crotch stuck slightly to my pussy. Rick had Jeremy move from the couch, and then had me lean forward across it, hands on the back, and my butt up in the air.

"Spread your ass cheeks for me." Rick said, taking more pictures. "Do you always shave your pussy?"

"Yeah, she does," Jeremy said. "She says, she likes the feeling when I cum on her clit."

"That's a bit kinky." Rick stood there looking at me. On the television, the two brothers were now double penetrating the brunette. One in her ass, the other in her pussy, their hard cocks slamming over and over into her small body. She had a glazed look in her eyes, though she seemed to be enjoying the rough treatment. "The Brothers can be a bit intense. Think you can handle it?"

"She can handle anything," Jeremy smirked. "In fact, why don't you have her give you a blowjob? Right here. She'll show you how good she sucks a big cock."

As much as I hated Jeremy for blackmailing me, a bit of me had started looking forward to the nasty things he made me do. I could tell Rick was considering it. And truthfully, I could use some hard cock in my mouth right then. When I smiled and nodded, he put the camera down, walked around his desk and sat. He gestured with one finger for me to come to him. So that's how I ended up bare naked, kneeling behind a desk and between the legs of a stranger, his cock in my mouth.

I'd been giving Rick his blowjob for about five minutes when the office door opened and Mai-Ling came in. She came over to the desk, and picked up the photos Rick had shot. She looked through them, made a comment or two, and then put them all into a folder. Folder and camera, she put into the desk drawer. Once she'd straightened up, she then came over and stood next to Rick's chair to watch my blowjob.

"Incredible." Mai-Ling whispered in my ear. "Simply incredible."

Mai-Ling's sweat soaked naked body was stretched out on top of me, her breasts resting on my back. She stood, and slowly pulled the big dildo from my cum stretched pussy. I gave a little groan as I felt it slide from me. I was wrung out from my orgasm, and felt empty with it gone. All I wanted to do was lie there, but after a minute Mai-Ling returned with a robe. She helped me to stand, and then lead me to a nearby bathroom to clean up.

I guess it was the kiss that did it. The water in the shower was soothing and warm, cascading down my body. Mai-Ling was soaping my back and massaging my shoulders. She had me turn so she could do my front. As she gently soaped my breasts, she leaned up and softly kissed me. Suddenly everything I'd done that day caught up with me. I found myself shaking and shaking.

"Taimie, are you ok?" Mai-Ling asked. I was sitting on the shower floor, and she was hugging me firmly. "What's wrong?"

I couldn't answer her. I was sobbing, and tears were flowing down my cheeks, mixing with the water. Mai-Ling managed to turn the shower off, and get me out onto a bench in the bathroom. She held me for several minutes, whispering and stroking my hair gently. In between sobs, I told her about Jeremy, and his blackmail of me with the photos. When I was done, Mai-Ling had a fierce look in her eyes.

"What an asshole!" she hissed.

That made me laugh. And that made her smile. She pulled a big plush towel from a stack, and began rubbing me dry.

"When I was young, I was in a similar situation." She pulled another towel out, and wrapped it around herself.

"I was just an innocent school girl, and I got a crush on this older school mate. I thought it was love. Instead he used me, getting photos of us together in bed. When the bastard showed my parents the photos, they threw me out of our house. I was being pimped out on the street, when I meet Rick. Doing twenty dollar blowjobs in the front seat of cars. He helped clean me up, and get my life together."

Mai-Ling began to dress, putting a new red blouse on instead of her white one. I saw my clothes were there too, folded up on the counter.

"Look I can help you get this asshole," Mai-Ling said. "But you've got to trust me. Can you do that?"

Something about the way she looked at me, made me want to believe her. I nodded my head.

"We've got to get you the upper hand. And I know just how to do it." Mai-Ling grinned, zipping up her skirt. "You'll still have to do the shoot, but by the end of the day, you won't ever have to worry about him again."

I wasn't sure I could go through with the filming, but I'd do just about anything to get Jeremy off my back. I nodded again.

"Good! Now get dressed," she ordered. "I'll see you outside."

Rick, Mai-Ling and Jeremy were talking when I came out of the bathroom a few minutes later.

"Taimie's shoot will be Friday. I want her here around Noon for make-up and wardrobe." Rick said. Mai-Ling handed him some papers, which he handed to Jeremy. "Also, she'll need to sign these releases, and bring two forms of ID. She gets the check when we complete filming."

I walked over and joined them.

"Ah, there's my next big star." Rick stood with a big grin. Coming around from behind the desk, he gave me a hug. "Damned girl, if you perform half as well as you did today, I'll make you famous."

I tried to smile. With neither man looking her way, Mai-Ling gave me a quick wink. Jeremy and I started to walk out.

"One thing," Mai-Ling said as we got to the door. "No sex."

Jeremy stopped, confused. Rick too.

"I mean it," she shook her finger at Jeremy. "I know how much the whole idea turns a boyfriend on. I don't want you fucking Taimie to exhaustion. If she tells me you so much as ask for a blowjob, between now and Friday, then the whole things off."

"Ok, ok," Jeremy said. He gave me a smirk, probably thinking about how many times he'd show my tape to his friends. "There will always be time after Friday, for me to get mine."

"See you Friday then, Taimie." Rick said.

I nodded, seeing the promise in Mai-Ling's eyes.

"Until Friday," I said.

Continued in Part Two.

12