Young Traveler Bootie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cowboy109
cowboy109
317 Followers

"I might even give you some tips about freight train travel," Billy visibly opened up and got elated by thinking that he had seen through her. He no longer glanced at her. He got into his own head babbling. "It won't be too long, and you won't have any more money left for Greyhound."

Jane sat down among the hip high grass and horsemint. It was actually romantic - a strange thought to cross her mind. It made her pause for a moment. This all had felt like a hard task to get her oxytocin. Connecting romance with a man like that was far from her mind. She struggled against it a little bit. And then something wandered if she shouldn't let it in. No matter the crust of dirt and vile life on Billy, there probably was something romantic inside of him, like a memory of a middle school crush.

"Do you want to play a game of I-show-you-mine-if-you-show-me-yours?" asked Jane.

Billy twisted a piece of grass around his index finger. That cagey look was back in his eyes.

"I'll go first then," said Jane. She lifted her left pant leg over her calf. There was a tattoo of a blue-green fairy blowing fairy dust. "Now, you show me your tattoo."

"I only have one. I'm not sure if you want to see it," said Billy. Not even waiting, he pulled up his shirt to show his chest. There was the head of a wolf tattooed. It was a barebones line figure. The lines were fat, blurry, and shaky like someone had done it with a ballpoint pen. "About ten years ago, I was part of the timber wolf gang. We ran drugs from Mexico until they built the fence. It was hard work, long cold nights in treacherous mountain passes."

Not really wanting to know much more about the man, also less bonding talk would make it easier to go separate ways later, she pulled up her t-shirt to reveal her bare breasts to him. She simply went for it. Not knowing how he would react, she held onto the rolled up t-shirt fabric in front of her collarbone. There, they were out to see. The two that he had been trying to ogle and imagine so hard. She had no way of knowing where this would go. She had never been with a man that rough of the street before. She held her pose presenting herself at the end of her play.

He looked at her silently. His nose twitched, and he raised his t-shirt higher to fully show his chest. "Mine ain't as good as yours. But that's all I have," he said with a drawl in his tone. It was like another side was coming out of him. The polite Standard English was being subsumed by something rural Midwest. She looked at his chest. The muscles were skinny, yet had something scrawny to them like a toughness that can wrestle not from strength but from pure survival need.

The transformation in his face continued to where he bit his lower lip hard. His face seemed to darken. His gaze got more fixed. And his nose got more pronounced almost weasel like. With a lower and harsher tone, he challenged her, "If I show you this, will you show me yours?"

With that, he zipped open his pant and whipped out his erect penis. The aroma cloud was instant and overwhelming. It was like the dead animal that had been the source of the rotten stench had been revealed. There was the penis head and foreskin pulled back by the erection, the smelliest part of the penis: Stale urine, dried cum, and much manly groin musk. His face was focused hard on her.

This is the game that she had been wanting to move towards, she had to remind herself. Overriding all her sense of pulling away, her intellectual mind knew that she needed a boost of oxytocin badly. She was on the pill. So, she needn't worry about a baby from that man. With cognitive resolve and a shaky-nervous body, she pulled down her pants. The smooth athletic panties were close to her body. She pulled them down into a rolled up bunch at her ankles and placed them with her pants. She was naked from the bottom down. Her pussy was fresh, pink, and washed. The hair had been shaved two days ago, yet the stubble was grown in like a traveler. Being young, the pussy lips were taut and smooth.

She let him look at her pussy. His face remained active, almost fierce. He reached with his dirty hands for her clit. She had to keep herself from reacting. She had to let those dirty and rough hands touch her at her most sensitive and cleanest spot. She had to stop her impulses to do. It made her passive. She was resting, leaning back on her arms.

It only took a moment for him to realize that she wasn't putting up a fight. So, he plunged his dirty finger inside of her. His fingers were glistening from her moistness. Dark gray streaks of grime were left behind from his touches on her private parts. Like a hungry coyote, quick to take an opportunity, he lounged his head forward to take her nipples as much as he could into his face. He was pressing his face to her boobs to motorboat as much as he could in the shallow pool of her boobs. She let herself glide back on her back.

Having enjoyed the pleasures, he went for what he really wanted. He pushed his penis into her opening. Lying on top of him, he started thrusting inside of her. All she could think about was his filth spreading around in her insides - like a hot air balloon that has the heat of the fire spreading in it, his stink and filth was spreading inside of her belly. His thrusts were rough. He clearly had not been with a woman in a long time to find the undulations in the movement that make it deeply pleasure full. Hard and raspy, he jammed her. Even that got her moaning.

Abandoned to his viles, she grabbed the back of her knees to pull them to her chest. That way he was thrusting deeper. He was hard and closed off as he drove himself towards ejaculation. His face was stern and focused as it hovered above hers. She was open and surrendered to him. His thrusts made her body shake. Her warm, feminine moans carried across the meadow of blue wildflowers.

The moment almost grew poetic for her as she gazed into the blue sky. The blue had not point to focus on, simply endlessly distant light. She could feel the forest around her and the peace of the meadow as they were the only ones noisily laboring.

He shot his semen inside of her. His body collapsed on top her. He felt heavy and languid. The arousal was tempering off for her. Her mind was more focused on avoiding any more contamination from him by body contact. Yet, she didn't want to be overly rude as well. So, she politely waited a few breath open eyed as he was in post-coital grogginess.

"Hey, you're heavy," she tapped him on the shoulder - almost like a stranger taps a fellow airline passenger on the shoulder to get their attention to pass a drink through to the stewardess.

"I'm gonna fuck you in the ass now, you dirty bitch," he said with a loud and stern voice.

"I believe we are done here," said Jane with suppressed laughter.

He snapped back into his polite form and rolled off of her. He was sitting in the grass with his pants below his butt. Jane snapped her pants over her hips with perky energy ready to walk away.

With upset, he growled, "What? Are you going to leave me all dirty with your woman slime on my dick? I'm a clean man!"

She snickered at the thought of his disgust with her feminine juices. He was the disgusting dirty man that made her clean cunt smell like dirty man. She jiggled her ass a little more as a thank you as she climbed back up the embankment to the road. She could feel her blood pressure easing and paranoia lifting.

cowboy109
cowboy109
317 Followers
12