Young Wife Role Play Prostitute

Story Info
Young wife role plays prostitute in seedy part of town.
5.3k words
3.95
138.8k
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

Prostitute Role Play

Becky was 19 and her husband 23. He was a college graduate. She felt so lucky to have a strong authoritative husband. She was quite shapely and although she could have continued to date many young men, she felt she met her true love.

Don felt quite lucky to have a beautiful brunette with pretty face and blue eyes for a wife. She had a perfect ass, and her tits were just right with tiny brown nipples.

Becky was naïve about dating and sex. She was quite shy about the subject when they talked together about it. She rarely talked about sex with her friends.

Don was a police officer, made a good living and had benefits. He was in good standing in the community. One night after work Becky was asking about how his day went. He said he was assigned to a vice detail.

Becky wanted to know about it. "What is a vice detail?"

Don said, "That is like when you try to catch prostitutes."

"How can you tell who they are?" Becky asked.

"That is usually easy. They dress very provocative, and have very skimpy clothing," Don said matter of factly.

"Doesn't everyone dress that way? I mean you can't stop someone because of the way they dress can you?" She wanted to know.

Don said, "Well they wear very short skirts up to their butt cheeks, and sometimes don't wear panties."

She visualized men looking up her skirt at her bare ass cheeks. She asked, "What do they do?"

He said, "They try to attract men, and perform sex acts."

Don began to go in greater detail about what street walkers do, how they dress and so on. Becky had never heard of this kind of thing and could not hardly believe it. She pressed him to tell more. They were both starting to get turned on by the subject. Don didn't realize she was so naïve.

Becky said, "There is none around here, so how can you spend a whole work day doing that?"

Don replied, "Oh you may not have seen the seedy parts of town around here, but there are some."

"I don't believe you." She was egging the conversation on and wanted to hear more. This dirty talk secretly turned her on.

Don said, "Let's get in the car and I'll show you. You must promise not to stare because I don't want any of them to notice me."

She said, "I just don't see why they would keep doing it. Is it fun?" It was beginning to seem like a dating concept to her.

"Well some of them get slapped around if they don't perform."

She said, "You are kidding!" She was thinking that may be like some of those football players her friends told her about in high school.

"Let's go see. Sometimes you see it happening on the street."

"Oh come on, I don't believe you."

Don replied, "Ok smarty pants, let's go."

They got in the car and drove to one of the seedy parts of town. Don slowed the car. He was glad they had slightly tinted windows. It was getting dark, and sure enough they saw first one, then another, and another of the girls walking the sidewalks, and standing near the corners.

They saw one really cute girl in long boots, with a see through tied blouse, and a very short skirt. "Look that one is dressed up!" Becky said. With a slight breeze or even the slightest steps, you could see the cheeks of her ass. "That would sure get a man's attention, but don't they get cold?"

Soon a car pulled up to the curb by the girl and she spoke to the driver through the window. She got in and the car pulled away. This was exciting, and even romantic to Becky. The girl just got picked up by a man for a date. To her it was like another side of dating.

They went home and went to bed for sex. They were both hot. This time, Don mounted from behind, pulled her hair, and smacked her ass. He told her to move her pussy around on his dick or he would spank her. After a couple spanks she got the idea of the game.

The next evening Becky brought the subject up again and told Don it looked like the girls were having fun.

"How so?" Don asked.

"Well they get dressed up, and have men flirt with them," she said.

"Yeah, well they do get slapped around, you just didn't see any of it last night."

"That's what you did with me last night honey, and it wasn't bad at all." She giggled. Then they did some role play like he was a John and she had to perform sex acts.

Chapter Two

Seedy Part of Town

This role play kept in their sex games for several days. Occasionally she put on a short skirt hiked up so he could see her ass cheeks, and she would walk in front of him flirting.

Soon while in town shopping, on the spur of the moment, she purchased a micro mini skirt, some high heels, bright cotton print panties, and a see through top that would reveal her brown nipples. Becky surprised Don when she came out showing the new outfit. "Should I have panties on or not?"

"Leave them on."

Becky said, "I want to try the new outfit and see how it feels, ok?"

"What do you mean Becky?"

She said, "Take me to that street and let me walk down the sidewalk and see if anyone notices."

Don said, "You are kidding, right?"

"No, come on, let's do it. You can watch and see if anything happens."

After much banter, they were sexually charged and thrilled with the new idea.

Don said, "Ok we will try it, just to see if you can show up those other girls."

So they got in the car. It was already after dark. Most of the officers Don knew would be in other parts of town, and their neighbors would never be caught in the area Don and Becky were going to. It was a dark night with no moon. Don and Becky slowly pulled onto a street where Don knew prostitutes frequented. There were a number of motels in the area, some right on the street, and some just off on the smaller streets. They pulled up against a curb about a block away from a corner near two motels, and only feeble light.

Becky said in excitement, "There's one!" They saw a thin young woman with a tube dress that hugged her figure and did not quite hide her butt cheeks. Her nipples stood out plainly. It was a thin material. She walked toward them. Don thought he could see her pussy but it was too dark to be sure. Becky waved the girl toward them. Don didn't know how to react so he stayed silent. The young woman walked up and leaned toward the window. Becky said, "Do you do two?"

The lady said, "I don't know what you mean. Are you cops?"

Becky said, "No. We are looking for fun. Are you a cop?"

The woman said, "No, let me see your tits so I know you are not a cop."

Becky complied and made sure her skirt was raised just enough to see some pussy too. The woman reached in and said, "Let me touch to make sure." She reached in and felt both of Becky's boobs before she could object. While still leaning in the window the woman snuck a hand to cup Becky's pussy in the dark and rubbed the clit in circles, up and down, back and forth, and felt it.

Becky said, "Just to make sure," and she reached out the window and up the woman's clothing and felt her hairy pussy. It was firm and she let her finger travel down the slit, and to her surprise it slid easily into the woman's pussy. It was already wet. "How much?"

The woman said, "300 on special for two."

This was so exciting to Becky. Now she knew the thrill and the real prices, and had actually touched one of these prostitutes, and was felt up by the woman. It was kind of nasty but it was a thrill. Becky knew already the answer was, "No thanks. That is too much." She rolled up the window before the woman could bargain.

They drove around slowly and saw quite a few of them. Some were actually very sexy looking. Becky would ask Don if he liked this one or that one. She wanted to know what he thought looked nice about them.

Becky said, "Why don't you drop me off around that corner, and I'll walk around and see if I get any passes just for fun. You can park in the shade and watch to make sure nothing happens."

Reluctantly Don agreed. He didn't think there was anyway out of it, until she had her thrill, almost like a Halloween party.

Becky's outfit was thin and sexy. Her skirt showed some panties and butt cheeks. She had a bra on and was not sure if that spoiled the look or not. She thought the hem of the skirt was close to exposing her panty covered pussy and wondered if that would draw attention.

Pretty soon a very nice Lincoln Town car with gold trim pulled up along the curb. The window rolled down. The man said, "Hi."

Becky was almost taken aback. She walked close to the car and said nervously, "Are you looking for a date?"

"Yes, but we can't talk here, get in and we will just go down that street."

Becky was undecided.

He said, "Don't worry we will just go around the corner and talk so we don't draw attention. I'll bring you right back to this spot, or if you want you can walk back."

He leaned over and opened the door and said come on get in.

It was a nice car so Becky got in the front seat stealing a look toward her husband. When she shut the door she didn't notice the additional click of the door locking.

He said, "You are new at this right?"

She answered, "Yes."

"Still in training?"

She nodded.

"Don't worry I will tell you about it." He started driving away. Becky on a last spur of the moment tried to open the door to get out, but it wouldn't open. The window wouldn't open.

Don started to follow the car with his lights out. The car sped up and went around a corner and Don reacted with a push to the gas but suddenly something dropped from the back of the Lincoln and all four of his tires went flat, actually skidding over a curb and bending a wheel. He pulled a little further up to get off the street, and prepared to call a wrecker. Then he hesitated. What if another cop responded and his and Becky's exploits were discovered? His reputation might be damaged.

Not giving her time to think the man said, "quick lay down across here so those people don't see you. It looked like they recognized you." He kind of dragged her by the shoulder to lay across the front seat on her stomach with her face in his lap. He reached over with his free hand and pulled one of her arms around her back so she couldn't move. Her head movement was also limited by the steering wheel. He said, "Lie still. You are learning but you need to follow instructions or I'll whip your butt!"

"Don't move your arm." He reached over and pulled her skirt up to her waist showing her panties. Then he grabbed one of her heels and pulled on it. He held her arm a little more then said, "Let me have those high heel shoes." Her knees were by the door so her feet were sticking up to window height. He reach up and pulled off each shoe and threw it into the floorboard. Then he pulled her blouse up toward her neck exposing her bra strap. He held her arm in place some more then slipped open the hook on her bra strap. "Don't move your arm." Her face was on his crotch and she could feel the heat and his dick getting harder. He grabbed her hair and bobbed her head on his lap a few times. He reached with his free hand lifted her side and cupped her tit, squeezing the nipple.

Driving with one hand, he held her arm in place some more then reached over and slid his hand in her panties down her ass crack. Then he moved his hand over the panties feeling her soft butt cheeks. He then pushed the panties down, the back, the sides of her ass buns, and then put his hand on her crotch. He cupped her pussy. "Spread your knees apart. Hump my hand. This is part of your training." He felt her pussy quite a bit and then slid a finger into her pussy. He let his hand edge rub on her ass hole while fingering her pussy.

It dawned on Becky this might be part of her training set up by Don. She relaxed slightly, after all what else could she do. Becky started to enjoy the role play. This man seemed nice enough and wasn't hurting her.

"We are just going around the block a couple times to find a place to talk. Keep down until we find a place." Unknown to her, he was not just going around the block, and Don was not able to follow. She did not have her cell phone so she could not be traced.

Chapter Three

Half Naked Assistance

Don was thinking of what would be the best plan of action when one of the lady's of the night walked up. She came close and then lifted her skirt showing her pussy. "Would you like some of this?"

Don said, "No, but I need to get to a phone. Is there a place around here I could borrow a phone?"

She said, "I don't know if you are a cop. Here let me see." She reached down and rubbed his cock which got hard immediately. "Come on follow me I'll take you to get someone."

Don got out and walked with her. She reached down a couple more times to make sure his cock stayed hard. They walked toward a house that was blacked out. Before they could enter another female wanted to make sure he was not a cop, reached down and held onto his cock. They walked up the steps and into a dark doorway. When they entered they were ushered to a dim living room where Don was asked to make himself comfortable while they went to get someone. A female sat next to him and gave him a beer. She was not bad looking and had a short dress that exposed her pantyless pussy when she sat down. While Don opened and sipped the beer she reached down and rubbed his cock. He felt like if he reacted it would blow his cover, so he let her. He did not realize the beer was laced with drugs. He drank another similar beer, and then was given a third.

Don was woozy. One of the nice ladies said, "While you are waiting would you like to see the rest of the ladies?"

Don nodded yes.

She led him down a hallway and into a room. She started hugging and kissing his cheek and neck, unbuttoning his shirt to kiss further down his front. She drew the shirt down his arms. Finally she said he could reach up and grab two ring like levers that would open a window to the next room and he would see the other ladies.

Don pulled the rings and thought they were a firm fit. Unknowing to him they actually clamped around his wrists. But they did open a window slide and he could see some of the other women. They looked really hot and were barely dressed. Two women on his side of the window started hugging and bumping on him feeling his cock and then he realized his pants felt loose, and they dropped to the floor below his knees. Soon his underwear dropped below his knees. Now they were feeling his balls, pumping his cock and feeling his ass cheeks, and he felt a cool slippery substance on his anus.

They brought up a beam hinged from the wall, with a fold out prop for him to sit on. It was too dark in there to see what it looked like, but he was grateful to sit down for a bit. It dawned on him he was drunk but after only a few beers he didn't understand why. They helped him adjust his sitting position so he would be comfortable. They said in his ear that he should center his butt on a small knot. The knot felt wet, (it was lubed.) When he did one of them put a device around his balls that looped around the beam also. He could move a little but could not get up. He felt the pressure of the knot on his anus.

A leather mask/helmet like affair was put around his head. It had eye, nose and mouth openings. Reaching from behind him, a device was brought around the front of his face and inserted through the mask into his mouth. He felt it spring open. It was some sort of mouth clamp. The device holding his hands to the poles by his wrists allowed some upward leverage but then one of the ladies sprayed lube on the poles which dripped down and his hands could no longer pull on the poles..

One of the ladies pumped a bulb on a rubber hose connected under and through the beam to the knot. It grew longer and thinner and slid slowly pulsing as the bulb was pumped and into Don's rectum before he knew it. He found he couldn't move much because his balls were tied to the beam. This inflated dildo began to go further and further up his ass. Then it increased in diameter. It was inflated and deflated about every few minutes. In the meantime, since it was a tubular design another device could be slipped up into it which could be twirled around.

First he had the strange feeling of the thin object sliding into his ass, but then he had the sensation of the secondary object twirling around in his bowels treating his anus like a hoola hoop.

He stayed sensationally hard all through this and could see some of the practically naked ladies dancing and playing around in the other room. They eventually left so a video screen was placed in front of the window for his viewing. It showed XXX rated movies that caused him to get even more hard.

One of the ladies reached around his front, scooped some pre-cum off of his cock and put it in his mouth on his tongue. He was tasting his own pre-cum and could not avoid it. Then in the window a man's body stepped in front of the display. His mask/helmet was then fastened to the window frame in front of him. His arms were high and he did not have any leverage. The poles were lubricated and he could not grasp them with a grip. He couldn't move his butt because of the dildo sticking through the beam was up his butt, and his weight and no grip on the poles trapped him. A knee spreader had been attached to him. He couldn't move anyway because his balls were attached to the beam. The man in front of him unzipped his pants slowly. Then he unbuckled them while rubbing his cock. To Don the cock seemed enormous. The man exposed his cock and balls. He wetted a finger on Don's tongue and drew it up his dick. Some pre-cum dripped from the top. He took a finger and got some of it, looping a drip around his finger tip and then inserted it into Don's mouth. He wiped it on Don's tongue, under his tongue, and since Don's mouth was clamped open, he stuck it around in Don's cheeks, and to the back of Don's throat at his leisure. He started stroking the cock in front of Don's face and finally stuck the head of it in Don's mouth. The only defense Don had was his tongue. Don tried to push the cock out with his tongue. That is exactly the kind of tongue action the guy wanted. He kept playing his cock in Don's mouth and finally exploded a load of cum all in the back of Don's mouth and into his throat.

Don felt a prick on his ass. He could not see behind him. One of the ladies had stuck a needle in him at the instructions of the headmaster. She was told to make sure that Don had a strong enough dose to get addicted this night.

Chapter Four

Prostitute Training

Becky started to get up after a while. Suddenly he pushed her head firmly into his lap again and said, "You don't want any of those people to see do you?" She did not know there were people around, and her top was slid up and her panties slid down. Reluctantly she relaxed in his lap. He reached over and spanked her bare butt a couple times. "You better follow my instructions or you will really get a spanking." The spanking stung just enough that it almost wasn't role playing anymore.

She felt the car slow down and go over a bump. Then she heard a garage door open and close. The car had come to a stop. Holding her head in place, he reached over and pulled her panties the rest of the way off, smelled them and threw them in the floor.

He held her head with one hand, and unzipped his pants with the other. Her lips were on his dick through the fabric of his pants. She could feel the vibration of his pants unzipping through her lips. Her head was raised by the hair while his dick was freed. It stood straight up. "Open your mouth." Her mouth was dropped over his dick. He said, "Lick it and suck it. Lick all around the head and tease the pee hole. Don't spill a drop or I'll spank you good."

She had never sucked Don's dick very often, but now she had another man's dick in her mouth. She just went along with the game thinking she would go home soon. Before she knew it the dick spurted cum into her throat. He repeated, "Don't spill a drop, swallow it all." She felt awkward with the cum in her mouth. She had to keep it closed while she thought about whether he was kidding. He pinched her nose, and stroked her throat. Almost involuntarily she swallowed it. She had a remaining taste and tried to swallow the rest. He said, "Now suck my dick clean and kiss my balls." When she kissed his balls he said, "Suck the balls, one at a time."

12