Young Wife Role Play Prostitute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he was satisfied he reached over and grabbed her butt cheek. "Now sit up and take off your blouse and bra."

He zipped up his trousers.

When she sat up she saw they were in a garage.

He intercepted her thoughts. "Relax, I had to pull off the street at the last minute. Grab your clothes and come in here and we can talk there."

They walked into a living room. He said, "drop your clothes right there on the floor," and he pointed to a spot.

"Now your training will begin. You must obey my instructions so I will give you a few fun tests to make sure you can do that."

Becky said, "I have to go." She started to reach for her clothes. As she bent over he grabbed her around the waist and pulled her over his knees as he sat on the couch. He started spanking her. To prevent welts he rubbed her ass cheeks and spanked some more. Even though no one else was there he made sure her ass crack and entire crotch was exposed during this process. She didn't know it but there were cameras all through the house, garage, and back yard capturing everything on video.

Chapter Five

Humiliated

There happened to be a steady flow of men to the place all night as there had been an advertisement and word of mouth of a private glory hole. There was a screening process to make sure none of the men were investigators. A XXX video was running all night and all the men got hard ons. When they were about to ejaculate they stuck their dicks in Don's mouth. Don got lots of pre-cum, and about a hundred loads of cum. Some of them must have pissed before coming to Don's mouth through the window because Don tasted pee from some of them.

There was some interracial activity. He saw black cocks inserted into his mouth, Hispanic, Asian and some he didn't recognize. Every one of them emptied their balls into his mouth. There were about 20 that came in and looked like they were from a college sports team. They had lots of cum for him.

Some of them had stuck their balls in his mouth and he had pubic hair in his mouth. Some men and women had played with his balls, and sucked his dick. Sometime during the night they put a knee spreader on him, took out the dildo, lashed his ankles together, and put a bar across his back causing it to arc. His face was still in the window being fucked but now anyone had access to his butt hole. Soon he was getting sodomized and the dicks were pumped and twirled. He received many loads of cum in his rectum during the night. He was very stoned but by morning he liked the taste of cocks and cum. He sucked balls fondly.

Don had been there all night. He had gotten the needle several times. He was so high that he would be able to stay awake and go to work. He would find out his addiction and be compelled to come back.

It was pre-dawn when he came out of the door. He could not hardly walk after being held in all night. All the ladies told him how sweet he had been, but he could not remember anything by now. They made him promise to come back. He could not remember a thing about the night, but he had a funny taste in his mouth. They pointed to his car. He would soon remember that he had a bent rim and flat tires but now it was ready to go. As he walked toward it a man in the shadow of the house said here's your clothes. Suddenly he realized he was nude. Sure enough those were his clothes. The man said suck it and I will give them to you. You owe me for making sure they didn't disappear. Not sure why he didn't object, he sucked the man's dick anxious to get dressed and out of there. Someone had used his credit card to get the car repaired over night on the spot.

Don felt humiliated about being nude and sucking a cock publicly out in the open to get his clothes. He was starting the car when he realized Becky wasn't there. He was trying to remember where she went. After a minute he saw a woman walking up the street. It was Becky!

Chapter Six

Modeling, like a Dog

He let Becky stand up. "As far as you are concerned, my name is Sir. Now I am going to teach you some basics about following instructions. You might learn a little about modeling as well because that takes some discipline."

Becky had often thought about going to college to be learn modeling.

"Now turn around and let me get a picture of your little red butt." She turned around and he took several pictures. "Clinch you butt. Good, now bend over and spread your cheeks.

Good, now a little to this side, good, now turn to the other side." He snapped pictures in every position. "Now stand with your front to me. Let me get some frontal pictures. Spread your legs apart. Hold one of your breasts. Good. Now show your clit, pull back on the clit hood. Good." He got a variety of frontal shots.

"Okay now I am going to have you lay on this rug. Now raise your leg. Good. Now pull both knees to your chest. Good. Spread your knees. Good. In the same position raise your butt off the ground to show your asshole and pussy at the same time."

"You need to be comfortable showing any part of your body in any position. Now get on your hands and knees. Good. Spread your knees apart. Good. Now put your face in the carpet and raise your ass, arc your back. Now reach back and pull your ass cheeks apart. Pull your vagina open. Now lay on your back again and spread your pussy. Show the entire pussy slot, show your pee hole. Flex your pussy crack and pee hole. Pull your knees up and wide reach around your butt and pull you vagina open. Now let me see the clit again."

"Very good. Come here." He patted her head, stroked his hand in her hair. He stroked and cupped her boobs, and then cupped and stroked her pussy. He let her pussy clamp on his finger and said "clinch your pussy." He would make sure her pussy got plenty of exercise.

"Now get on your hands and knees. He took her panties, wadded them up and threw them across the room. Crawl over there and pick them up with your mouth and bring them back to me." They did this for a while and he had a lot of fun. Finally he said, "Come here and stand on your knees with your mouth open and hands out begging for a treat." She understood and stood there. He took out his dick and placed it in her mouth. It felt good on his dick. He did not want to cum just yet so he let her suck his balls. He let his pants down and sat back so she could suck and lick behind his balls. "Lick the brown wrinkles around my asshole and you better do a good job." She licked. This was her first time rimming an asshole. "Kiss and lick my butt cheeks all around the ass hole." After a few minutes, he turned around and said, lick and kiss all up and down my ass crack and don't miss a spot, then do the whole butt, both butt cheeks."

"Come here on your knees again." He put a collar around her neck. Then he put a dog tether on it. He walked her around the house. All during this time he had given her beer and wine to drink. She was getting drunk. If she wasn't on all fours she would have staggered. He got her to lay on her stomach over a foot stool and took some more picture. He had now seen her pussy and asshole more than her husband ever had, and he had high definition pictures to study. "Stay still." He took a needle and injected some drugs. He intended for her to be addicted by the end of the night.

"Do you need to pee?"

Becky answered obediently, "Yes Sir."

"Bark twice, and I will take you to pee."

Needing to pee, and humiliated about having to ask, she barked, "Arf, Arf." He led her by the dog leash out to the back yard.

Wouldn't you like to know what exciting black mail follows in the start of her new life?

12