Young Winston Ch. 04

Story Info
Winston takes control when the ladies get good and pissed.
1.5k words
4.38
13.4k
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoryOmore
RoryOmore
313 Followers

WINSTON

Miss Kelly sent me to retrieve the present from her room and when I returned the two of them were entangled on the couch, engaged in a sloppy kiss; Miss Kelly eagerly attacking, and Gloria boozily giving in. Sprawled out naked on top of Gloria, Miss Kelly gave me a nice view of her tight, rounded ass with wonderful tan lines that showed what skimpy bikini's she wore; the top of the line ran just above the top of her crack. Gloria was half out of her shift which was all twisted and bunched up almost to her waist while Miss Kelly humped her leg.

"Oh, is this it?" Gloria asked looking over Miss Kelly's shoulder at me.

"What... Oh yes," Miss Kelly replied looking back over her shoulder. She fumbled about and managed to stand up. "Give me that!" she demanded and took a swing at my head as I handed her the small flat box wrapped with a wide red ribbon. The blow was short and barely ruffled my hair; I smiled watching her boobs bounce and her eyes try to focus, then I leaned down and helped Gloria up into a sitting positon. She was quite a sight; her mascara had run, her normally carefully coiffed hair was all messed up, one strap of her shift had fallen right past her elbow leaving most of that boob exposed, and her whole wiry bush was on full display, but she didn't care anymore. I loved it when she got like this; it made her sexier to me than ever, which was why I always increased the strength of her drinks as the nights wore on.

She fussed with the box for a while but finally got it open and then lifted from the folds of the tissue paper a wisp of black lace; "It's so darling," she said looking up at Miss Kelly; "but so small."

"Oh no, it's very French, all the rage," she replied. "Come on, stand up and try it on and you'll see. It'll look great on you."

Miss Kelly helped Gloria to her feet and she held the thin little negligée out in front of her. "There's hardly anything to it at all," Gloria said, and started to put it on.

"You can't try it on like that silly," Miss Kelly said, "You've gotta feel the expensive lace and silk against your skin. Come on, get that shift off and be comfortable, my dear."

Gloria smiled at her a little vacantly, turned and smiled at me, shrugged her shoulders, reached down for the hem of her shift and started fighting with it, and managing to get no further than the bottom of her big boobs. Miss Kelly took the negligee out of her hand and then smacked me on the back of the head; "Doan jus' stand there, help her out you little tool... fool," she said.

She had a nasty streak for sure, and tough little hands; when she connected her blows were much sharper than the ones that came from Gloria's bigger hands, but it was nothing to me, I was enjoying watching Gloria wiggle and grind, and now I was able to press my hard cock up against her as I steadied her and helped get her completely naked.

"There, it looks beautiful on you Gloria, so elegant and sexy, just like you," Miss Kelly exclaimed.

The black, short sleeved wrap was absolutely sheer and came to just mid-way down her crotch, it was really much less than nothing, but I agreed with the little PAN AM dyke, it looked great on Gloria. "You're going to find it so comfortable and airy," she went on as she fussed with the light belt, tying it loosely around Gloria's waist, hugging her as she did so.

"You bets' it'sss' airy, I can feel the wind right up msysy kiesters," Gloria whooped with laughter and lost her balance. I had to grab each of them by a butt cheek to keep them from going over on their asses again.

Miss Kelly took the opportunity to kiss Gloria again, mashing her naked body up against her, not even aware now that she was grinding my cock in between them at the same time. Gloria reached down with both hands and groped Miss Kelly's ass so hard that she broke off the kiss and let out a yelp.

"Well I love it, Christina, thank you," Gloria said and wobbled over to the mirror by the entranceway so she could take a good look at herself. Miss Kelly followed right behind, snugging up to her and looking over her shoulder, one hand on Gloria's mostly exposed ass, the other on her shoulder, and her lips on the side of her neck. Gloria giggled; "Winssston, more drinks, get ups more drinks my boys," she cried lifting one arm in command.

When I returned from the kitchen, only minutes later, they were both passed out. Miss Kelly was on the floor with her back propped up against the couch, her pretty little mouth half open, Gloria was flat on her back on the couch, legs spread, snoring softly. I took a small swig of her gin and tonic and then set the glasses down on the end table. "You two are such sluts," I said out loud shaking my head, grinning, feeling my cock really starting to throb now.

###

It was always the same; once I got Gloria to her feet I knew she'd be more or less in charge of her body, moving slowly, but without any will at all, allowing herself to be lead in any direction. Her body functioned pretty well, but her mind was gone, and in the morning she wouldn't remember anything from about the time I had brought the present into the room. I took off her negligee, tossed it on the couch and then guided her to the bathroom where I got her to brush her teeth. Then I took her into the shower and thoroughly scrubbed her down, feeling up every inch of her lush body with warm soapy hands. I stepped out of the shower while she had her inevitable pee and then got back in to clean up her pussy, paying particular attention to her clit which she enjoyed very much, even if she was never going to remember it. By the time I had both of us towelled off and had laid her out on her bed, Miss Kelly was going through pretty much the same routine on her own. She was younger and could hold her liquor better, but she was still mostly out of it, running on auto-pilot. She didn't black out quite so much as Gloria, but in the morning her memory would be very fuzzy too.

I put Gloria on her back, with her arms above her head and her legs a little spread, right at the edge of the bed so that I could stand beside it and press my cock against her big soft tits while I ran one hand over her body and stroked my cock with the other. After I had squeezed and mashed her tits, and pinched her nipples I would burry my fingers in her thick, curly bush and rub and scratch until she started to moan and thrust her hips. I would slip a couple of fingers up in there and let her hump them for a bit before I got up on the bed and straddled her chest. I'd lean down and kiss her full, soft lips and she would kiss me back, not passive, or passed out at all. She liked it, and so did I; she would moan and mutter and lift her hands up and put them on my hips. Then, with my mouth nice and wet I would slobber all over her big boobs, suck and gently bite her nipples while reaching back and giving her a bit more of the finger at the same time. She would twitch and moan and want me to fuck her, but I wouldn't, instead I would shift a bit, push her tits together and drive my cock in between them, letting the tip of my dick brush her lips with every stroke.

When I first started doing this, I would blow my load right then, spunking all over her face and into her hair, and then I would have a hell of a time cleaning her up again afterwards. I soon learned to hold it, and slide down her body and rest my head on her crotch. She may have been passed out in mind, but her body knew what was coming next because she would start to buck and make pleading sounds, but I always liked to take my time, rub my face in her bush and breathe in her scent. I would take a pair of her silk panties; wrap them around my three fingers before I pushed them into her soaking pussy. Once I started licking her clit it was over pretty quick and she would moan and groan and clamp down on my hand like crazy. Once she had settled down I would roll her over onto her stomach, give her ass a few really hard slaps, and then take her soaking panties, my rock hard cock, and straining balls to visit Miss Kelly.

RoryOmore
RoryOmore
313 Followers