Young Winston Ch. 08-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go ahead Tommy, fuck her. Shove it in. Let her have it!" Miss Kelly growled, and I looked down to see her looking up at me, her face wet, eager and filled with lust.

"No," I replied, "not like this."

"Come on, you want to. Come on, fuck her!" she encouraged me like it was all okay.

It was really hard to resist, but I said again; "No, not when she's like this, she has to be able to ask for it."

She laughed at me. "Oh, is that it. You want her to beg. You want her to say "Oh Tommy, Tommy boy, please, pleeeeese, fuck me!" The sound of her voice, and her words were making it very hard for me to keep from shooting off, maybe that would have been the best thing to do, but I was having too much fun.

She was getting to me, and even as she talked both of her hands were working on Gloria who was still moaning and shivering and humping back and forth against her hand and my cock. She was trying to angle herself to snag the head of my cock and suck me right in. It would have been easy, I knew, so easy to slip in there, all the way in with just one stroke.

"No."

"You want her to beg, is that it?"

I didn't respond, I was too busy enjoying the feeling and fighting to keep my control.

"Let me help you," she said, and she parted Gloria's thighs and slid one hand quickly between her legs and grabbed my shaft.

""No," I tried to pull back, but there wasn't enough room in the tub and I had to keep leaning on Gloria for balance.

"Don't worry, I won't make you fuck her. Let me show you something," she said.

I was weakening. I let her grab the head of my cock, and if she had shoved it up Gloria's cunt, I would have let her, but she didn't. Instead she guided me along her slit, maybe just parting the lips a little, but not going in. "Go ahead, pump it, boy. I'll take care of you," she said.

It felt really great, especially how she would squeezed the head of my cock as it came through between Gloria's legs. She returned her face to Gloria's pussy and pretty soon she started to cum like crazy, moaning and convulsing. And that sent me shooting all over Miss Kelly's laughing face.

12