Young Wolves Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'So that was Mike's scent I was picking up,' he mused.

He heard something, a giggle maybe. He listened. He could hear the second hand ticking on the grandfather clock downstairs. He could hear an oscillating fan someone had left on in the kitchen. Then Cameron heard it again. It was definitely a giggle, soft and quiet. He listened harder and directed his attention toward his sister's room.

"Oh Mike, you lick my pussy so good," he heard his sister's voice purr.

The blood drained from Cameron's face when it dawned on him what he'd heard.

"Shhhh," Mike hissed. "Your brother will hear."

"He can't hear us, silly. Now shut up and eat my pussy. I want to come," she replied huskily.

"I gotta get out of here," Cameron said aloud to himself.

He ducked into his bedroom, grabbed his workout bag and his keys, and headed down the stairs, taking the steps two at a time. He grabbed two pieces of cold pizza and a bottle of water from the fridge and headed for the door.

He tried hard not to listen but heard his sister crying, "I'm coming, Mike. Oh god, I'm coming." He shut the front door behind him.

He fumbled for the key and got in his car. The black 1966 Chevy Impala had been a gift from his grandpa on his eighteenth birthday. He didn't mean to, but he pealed out halfway down the driveway in his haste to get out of there.

'What the hell is going on with me?' Cameron wondered.

His sense of smell and hearing were much better. He wondered if his eyesight had improved as well, only to realize that he wasn't wearing his glasses. He focused his eyes on the road ahead and could clearly see twice as far as he could with his glasses on.

He looked at the bite mark on his hand. The dreams, the increased senses, they could only mean one thing. Jenifer was not normal and her bite had done something to him. What was she? A vampire? No, he had seen her in the day plenty of times at school. Was she a werewolf then? He laughed at himself for being foolish. Jenifer would clear all this up tomorrow night. He tried to dismiss his concerns from his mind as he made the fifteen-mile drive to town.

Cameron arrived at the Dojo an hour early, but Brad was already there. "Hey, Brad," he said in greeting.

"Cameron, I'm glad you're here early. It's been a while since we rolled together and I want to evaluate your progress. Go get changed."

Ten minutes later Cameron had changed into his jiu jitsu uniform or gi. Brad led a quick warm-up, and then they got down to business. Cameron felt great and when he shot in for a double leg takedown, he moved so quickly that he caught the black belt by surprise and took him to the mat. They battled back and forth for half an hour, neither getting the advantage. Brad would attempt a choke and Cameron would fend it off. Cameron would attack an arm looking to hyperextend the joint, but Brad would escape. They transitioned from position to position until others began to arrive for the eleven o'clock class.

Brad called a halt so they could rest before the class began. Cameron walked over to join the other men preparing for class. Brad watched him with a thoughtful expression. Class began and Brad paid special attention to Cameron. He had no idea the boy had gotten so good. Cameron had given him all he wanted and then some.

He watched Cameron tap out a purple belt three times in five minutes. Then he dominated a brown belt in a positional battle, finally submitting him with a choke at the end of their roll. Toward the end of class, Cameron rolled with Fred Ruhlman, the only other black belt at the school. It was a stale mate, neither getting the advantage. He noticed that Cameron seemed bigger, stronger, and definitely quicker than he remembered. By the end of the class, it was obvious to Brad that Cameron was rolling at close to black belt level. "Line up. Fix your gis," he shouted. The students got up from the mat and began to assemble according to rank, getting their uniforms in order.

Brad waved Fred over for a conference. "What did you think of Cameron today?" he asked Fred.

"Holy shit, have you been giving that boy extra lessons? He gave me all I could handle," Fred responded.

"I rolled with him before class and he almost had me a couple of times. We know purple belts pretty much know all the techniques that a black belt knows. Brown and black are about timing and feel. I've heard of purple belts having an epiphany, a breakthrough or something, and getting much better overnight but I've never witnessed it until now. To be honest I'm thinking of promoting him to brown belt right now," Brad said.

"I agree," Fred responded, "and he just might be the best brown belt we have."

Cameron was stunned when Brad called him to the front of the class and presented him with his brown belt. After the promotion ceremony, Cameron showered, dressed, and headed to the closet to get the mop.

"What are you doing?" Brad asked.

"Getting ready to mop the mats," Cameron replied.

"Not today you're not. You just got promoted. Go tell someone, celebrate," Brad said.

Cameron's face brightened then turned serious. "Brad, I want you to know how much I appreciate everything you've done for me."

"Don't mention it, son. It's been my honor teaching you. Now get out of here and have some fun."

As he drove down the street, Cameron realized his mom was at work and Mike was keeping Camille occupied. He wasn't sure how he felt about what was going on with Mike and his sister. He hadn't known they were having sex. Cameron was a little jealous. He was still a virgin. He had rubbed Sarah's breasts under her shirt and rubbed her pussy through her jeans but that was as far as she'd let him get. She said she loved him but wanted to wait until the time was right. He really cared about her so he never pushed it.

He pointed his car in the direction of Sarah's house. With his mom and sister unavailable, she was the only other person he could tell. He had always been a loner and didn't really have a best friend, so no one really knew about his jiu jitsu skills. His twin had been his best friend until she found Mike and he found Sarah.

Cameron pulled into the Clarkes' empty driveway. The SUV her parents drove was gone. He hoped she hadn't gone somewhere with them. He rang the doorbell and waited a moment. He was relieved to hear Sarah's bedroom door open. Her footsteps grew louder as she came to the door.

"Cam, come in," she said, surprised that he was out of bed after being so sick yesterday. "Your mom called and said you were feeling better but I had no idea you would be by today. I was actually going to come out and see you later."

"Actually I feel fantastic. I even trained this morning. And guess what? I got promoted to brown belt today," he said with a broad smile.

"Congratulations, baby," she said and threw her arms around him.

Her touch hit him like a lightning bolt and he almost staggered. Her scent enveloped him and penetrated him. It was dizzying, intoxicating. He could feel her breasts pressing against his chest. He was hard instantly and he began to growl with a need he had never felt before and didn't understand. Startled, she tried to step away but he grabbed her wrists and held her at arms-length from him. He was unaware that his changed physiology began to release a pheromone through his skin.

She stood before him caught in a grip she knew she couldn't break. Her heart beat fast, fluttering with fear. 'This is Cameron,' she thought, 'he would never hurt me.' She didn't know why she was afraid. She watched him gasping for breath before her, his chest heaving as though his heart was going to burst from his chest. She was gasping for breath as well and inhaling his pheromones with every gasp. There was a wild look in his eyes, as if he were fighting for control of himself. He was the most beautiful man she had ever seen. She loved him and she was sure that he loved her. She wanted him and she wanted him now. Why had she made them wait? It seemed silly to her now.

Sarah lurched forward and roughly smashed her lips against his, almost splitting her lip. He released her wrists and gathered her into his arms with a groan that signaled his desire to her more than words ever could. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he lifted her off the floor still locked in a kiss. Their tongues explored each other's mouths and lips as he carried her to her bedroom.

"Where are your parents?" he whispered, then lightly pushed his tongue into her ear.

"At a... at a... pharma, pharma, pharmaceutical conference in the -- god, that feels good -- conference in the city," she finally got out.

He buried his face in her neck and began to lick and suck on the tender flesh he found there. "When will they be back?" he asked desperately.

"Monday," she breathed. Then she moaned at the feel of his lips and tongue on her neck.

She reached down and grasped the bottom of his shirt. He released her so she could pull his shirt over his head and off his body. She gasped when she saw his chest. It seemed more thick and muscled than she remembered. She ran her hands over his chest muscles and then around behind his back and pulled him to her as she sat on the bed. She brought her head close to his chest and ran her tongue in a lazy circle around the outside of his nipple without touching it. He grunted at the touch of her wet tongue on his hot skin. Finally, she brought her tongue to the nipple and he jerked with pleasure as she raked her tongue across the hard bud.

He fell to his knees before her, grabbed the bottom of her shirt, and pulled it up and off. He looked at her with a hunger that should have frightened her, but only pushed her arousal to greater heights. She unhooked the front clasp of her bra and slowly removed it before tossing it on the floor. The sight of her gorgeous breasts captured Cameron. They were medium sized and shaped perfectly. With his enhanced sight, he could see every goose bump, every hair follicle around her beautiful, pink rose-colored nipples, and every vein beneath her slightly translucent skin. He was staring as though he were in a trance, trying to memorize every detail.

He awoke from his trance when she reached for him and pulled his hands to her breasts. He cupped them tenderly then ran his thumbs lightly over the nipples. Sarah gasped at his touch and then moaned when he covered her nipple with his mouth. She threw her head back and sucked her breath in noisily when he began to flick his tongue across first one nipple then the other.

"Oh Cam, that feels so good," she moaned.

He only growled in response and abruptly stood in front of her. She looked eagerly at the bulge tenting the front of his sweat pants. She grasped the top of his sweats and underwear and pulled them together down and over his erection. She gasped when his engorged cock came into view. Cameron looked down at it and almost gasped himself. Normally he was about six inches hard but now he was at least seven and quite a bit thicker.

"Oh my god," Sarah said, gazing at the size of his erect manhood.

Confusion clouded Cameron's mind and he started to back away and pull his sweats back up. Her hands on his arms stopped him.

"No," she said, made wanton from his pheromones. "It's beautiful, and it's mine." She released his arms and pushed his sweats back down around his knees. She brought her hand up slowly and wrapped her fingers around his shaft. She brought the other hand up and lightly cupped his balls.

He sucked in a deep breath as her hands began to explore. It was her turn to take in every detail of him. It felt like electricity was shooting right from her hands through his cock and into his brain. She slowly moved the hand around his shaft up and down. She softly scraped her pink painted fingernails along the bottom of his balls at the same time. He didn't know how long he could take this.

The pheromones Sarah was breathing in from Cameron's arousal were giving her courage she never knew she had. What she did know at that moment was that she was his, and would do anything to please him, no matter what it was. She was Cameron's woman and she intended to show him how much she loved him.

"Does that feel good, baby?" she asked sweetly.

"It feels amazing," he stuttered.

"Then how does this feel?" she asked with a wicked smile, then engulfed the head of his cock with her mouth.

"Oh god, Sarah," he cried. His legs jerked and for a second he thought he might pass out from the pleasure.

She froze, just holding him in her mouth for a moment. She listened until he calmed down and got his breathing under control. She loved the feel of him in her mouth. She began to run her tongue slowly around the bottom of his member. He tasted slightly salty but it was a good salty. She marveled at the heat of it and the texture of his swollen head. She could taste pre-cum oozing out of the hole in the head of his dick and she loved it. She loved it because it was him, and she was pleasing him. She began to suck lightly on the head and stroked his shaft with her hand at the same time. His legs trembled and a moan escaped his lips.

"If you don't stop baby, I'm gonna come," he said, trying to push her head away.

She just held on to his stiff cock and continued to pleasure him. He gave up trying to push her away and surrendered to her ministrations. His legs began to tremble more violently and he began to repeat himself, "Oh god, oh god, oh god."

She brought her other hand up and stroked his balls with her fingernails while continuing to suck and pump his cock. It pushed him over the edge.

"Sarah, I'm coming," he bellowed loudly. He moaned and released his seed into her hungry mouth.

Sarah felt the first blast of his cum hit the back of her throat. She sealed her lips around the head of his cock and continued to pump her hand up and down his shaft as fast as she could. She swallowed quickly but the second blast was bigger and stronger than the first. A little escaped around the edge of her lips but she was able to get most of it down. He shot three of four spurts into her mouth before tapering off to a dribble. She kept milking, sucking, and licking his cock until she knew she got every drop. She wiped up the little bit that escaped from the side of her mouth, looked up at him innocently, and sucked it off her finger.

He didn't say anything. He just looked into her deep brown eyes for a moment and then pulled her up until she was standing in front of him. His cock was still rock hard and poking her in the belly. He put one hand behind the back of her head and pulled her into a passionate kiss. His other hand reached around her and cupped her ass through the shorts she was wearing.

He pulled away from the kiss and dropped to his knees. He kissed her flat stomach and ran his tongue around her belly button while his hands were unbuttoning her shorts. He pulled her shorts down and she stepped out of them.

A new scent hit him like a sledgehammer. Something within him urged him to mount her now and bury himself inside of her. It was a struggle but he got himself under control. The scent was intoxicating. He knew he smelled her pussy through the pair of pink panties she wore. He slowly pulled the panties down just enough to expose the trimmed dark hair just above her pussy. He buried his face in those dark curls and breathed in. The scent filled him and he almost lost control again.

Sarah was a virgin, like him. He wanted this to be as good for her as he could make it, so he fought the urge to just throw her down and take her. His human reason slowly mastered the beast that was waking inside him. Once he was in control of himself, he pulled her panties the rest of the way off. He gently leaned her back on the bed, and knelt between her legs.

She gasped when Cameron's tongue touched the inside of her thigh. He slowly kissed his way up first one leg then the other. When he reached her dripping pussy, he paused and stared at it. He could see the slit with moisture dripping from it. The scent hit him again and the beast surged but he slammed it down inside him. 'I'm doing this.' He yelled angrily in his mind and the beast retreated.

He returned his gaze to her hot pussy. She had a small mole to the left of the hood that covered her clit. A drip of moisture escaped her lips and ran down her inner thigh. He watched its progress, mesmerized. He returned his gaze to the source of the wonder he was feeling. He thought it was the most beautiful sight his eyes had ever seen. He leaned forward and inhaled her scent deeply. The beast whimpered. He smiled; he knew he was in complete control now. He leaned forward and slowly, softly, slid his tongue from the bottom of her slit to the top.

When Cameron's tongue touched Sarah's pussy for the first time, she was unprepared for the sensation that coursed through her body.

"Oh my," she cried as her body jerked.

He licked first one of her pussy lips and then the other. Then he licked her slit slowly before forcing his tongue between the lips and rimming her entrance. He sucked each of her lips into his mouth and rolled his tongue along the inside. Her legs began to tremble and she let out little squeals of delight as he worked her pussy.

He couldn't believe he was doing this to her. She tasted better than he ever imagined. He spread her open with his fingers, and softly glided his wet tongue over her clit. Her body jerked. "Oh fuck. I like that," she said huskily.

He teased her clit with his tongue, moving around it slowly before flicking lightly several times, then sucking her nub softly. She was going crazy. She grabbed his head and pulled his face hard into her pussy. He took the hint and attacked her clit.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, oh yes, fuck, that feels good, yes baby, no stop, stop, stop I don't want to come yet," she pleaded.

He looked up at her, a question in his eyes.

"I want you inside me the first time you make me come," she explained, pleading in her eyes.

Cameron stood up, his manhood rigid before him. Sarah scooted back on the bed, opened her legs and invited him to come take her. He began to crawl onto the bed then stopped.

"Sarah I don't have any protection," he said miserably.

"Honey, don't worry I just finished my period a few days ago. The chances of me getting pregnant are minimal. Besides, I don't care. I have to have you inside me. Please baby, please. Please make love to me?" she begged.

He couldn't take it. He crawled between her legs and nuzzled his rigid cock between her pussy lips. She was so wet he knew she was ready for him. He held his shaft in his hand and moved the head up and down between her lips a few times then nestled the head of his cock at her entrance.

Cameron gazed at Sarah as he prepared to make her a woman. Her black hair cascaded in a fan around her beautiful face. His enhanced vision noticed every detail of her face as he pressed the head of his cock against her intact hymen.

"I'm ready," she said nervously.

She sucked in a breath sharply and then cried out as the head of his cock tore through her maidenhead. He slid in about two or three inches then stopped. He paused there and waited for her to be ready for more. The pain was sharp and sudden and left a dull ache in her pussy. Her eyes were squeezed shut as she waited for the pain to subside. After a few moments, the pain lessened and she opened her eyes.

He could see pain in her expression but also determination. Her mouth was slightly open as she panted. A string of saliva ran from one of her top teeth to her bottom lip. Their eyes met again and all he saw in them now was trust. She nodded and with one smooth motion, he thrust himself the rest of the way in. Her eyelids fluttered and her eyes rolled back into her head.

She cried out as he seated his cock home in her body. She looked down at his cock buried in her pussy. She liked the way their bodies looked joined as one. She brought her head up and met his gaze. He had made her his and she had made him hers. She smiled and said one word, "Slow."