Young Wolves Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He withdrew maybe an inch, no more, and then slowly pushed back in. He watched a tear slide out of the corner of her eye. He stopped, but she urged him on with a gentle nod. He withdrew slightly and settled himself home again.

Cameron could not believe what he was feeling. His cock stretching the tight walls of her virgin pussy felt like heaven. He knew she was still in pain, so he tried to be gentle. He withdrew a little farther. When he pushed himself back in this time, she sighed. He withdrew most of the way then slid back in. She moaned into his ear as he seated himself in her fully then moved his hips in a small circle.

"A little faster now, baby," she said.

He slipped his tongue in her mouth and kissed her slowly as he began to move in and out of her. She moaned as she sucked on his tongue.

Pleasure sprang from a place in her she didn't know existed and slowly replaced the pain. She began moving her hips up to meet his gentle thrusts.

"Oh god, that feels good," she sighed as he picked up his tempo again.

"Baby, you feel so good," Cameron said. "I love being inside you," he said and picked up more speed.

Their bodies began to slap together as he thrust his cock into her harder and harder. Sarah grunted and thrust her hips up to meet each stroke. He slammed into her repeatedly. She felt a pressure building inside her pussy. It grew faster and more urgent. "I think I'm gonna come," she moaned. "Oh! Oh! Cameron, I love you. I'm coming!"

Her orgasm exploded over her, overloading her with sensations she had never felt before. Her body quivered uncontrollably as wave after wave of ecstasy coursed through her.

Her mind had barely regained its ability to form coherent thought when she heard him moan and felt his cock expand inside her. It stretched her deliciously and then released a torrent of warm cum deep inside her. She could feel each pulse of his cock as it filled her with his seed. She reveled in the exquisite feeling of his hot cum coating the walls of her pussy.

He froze above her, his eyes locked on hers and filled with wonder, as his cock pulsed out the last of his cum. When he was finished, he collapsed onto her, breathing heavily. He nestled his face into her neck and murmured, "Oh Sarah, I love you so much."

She smiled and wrapped her arms around him.