Young Wolves Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trish looked relieved and thankful while Beth pursed her lips with a thoughtful expression on her face.

"He is everything you said he was, Jen." Trish said, "I'm in."

"Hell, I'll fuck Bigfoot if it means getting away from Tyler." Beth said, "As far as him being everything you said he was, well, we shall see." She glanced meaningfully at his crotch.

"Jesus, Beth!" Jenifer said reproachfully.

"Hey, just telling it like it is Jen," Beth said. "Now, how are we going to do this thing?"

"Well, me and one of you will hold the other down while Cam does what he has to do," Jenifer said.

"Simple, yet elegant," Beth quipped.

"I'll go first," Trish said before she blushed furiously.

"Alright, Trish," Jenifer said. "Cameron, did you bring a blanket?"

"Yeah, it's here in my bag," he said. He pulled the blanket from his gym bag and spread it on the ground.

"I think we should all take our clothes off to get things started," Jenifer said.

A few moments later, they were all standing naked in the light of the full moon. While the girls were used to being naked in front of the boys in Tyler's pack, Cameron was feeling very uncomfortable. This was not going quite like how he had imagined. The whole experience felt clinical, not sensual at all, and he was having trouble getting an erection.

"Let me help you with that," Jenifer said.

She pulled him onto the blanket and dropped to her knees in front of him. She ran her hands up and down the side of his legs and looked up into his eyes to smile at him seductively. She tilted her head a little to the side and used her tongue to snake a hot trail under his flaccid cock. She lifted his dick up with her tongue until it was level then sucked it into her mouth. She pulled hard on the head of his cock and caressed the sensitive area under his head with her tongue. She had him hard as a rock in a matter of seconds.

Trish and Beth watched Jenifer work his cock with her mouth until it looked hard as steel. They could feel his pheromones rolling off him in waves, and their pussies moistened as they inhaled them.

Jenifer pulled her mouth off of Cameron's thick cock. A string of slobber ran from the corner of her sensuous lips to the head of his dick. She hastily wiped it away. "Are you ready, Trish?" she asked.

Trish nodded, eyes glued to the large, thick cock waiting to impale her.

"Help me, Beth," Jen said before she changed into her half-wolf form.

Beth changed as well and they took a firm grip on each of Trish's arms. They guided Trish onto her knees and held her in place.

Cameron morphed to half-wolf and leapt behind Trish before she could start kicking with her legs. She jerked and squirmed but Beth and Jenifer held her tight. He lined himself up and buried himself to the hilt before she could even transform to half-wolf.

"Oh my god!" she screamed, and then collapsed face down, ass up with Cameron's cock still inside her.

She whimpered as he extracted his engorged manhood from her tight pussy. She rolled away as he came to his feet, still in half-wolf form.

Beth returned to human form then exchanged positions with Trish. Beth was smaller than and not as athletic as Trish, but she put up a bigger fight. She turned to half-wolf as soon as the others grabbed her arms. She yanked Trish right off her feet, freeing her arm in the process.

Cameron seized Beth's free arm when she tried to claw at the fallen Trish. He transferred control of her arm back to Trish after she regained her feet.

Beth swung her head left and right, her blond hair whipping around. Her jaws snapped at the girls holding her arms, just missing Jenifer's hand once.

"Are you gonna fuck me or what?" she snarled over her shoulder at Cameron.

Cameron finally got a good grip on her thrashing hips and immobilized her just long enough to line his cock up with her pussy. Beth's cunt was so dripping wet that it practically sucked his cock right into her depths.

"Mother fucker!" she cried out when he rammed home.

He quickly changed to full human and panted for breath, his swollen cock bottoming out in Beth's pussy. Her pussy squeezed and clutched at his hard cock as he pulled out of her.

"Hold on there, cowboy," she said. She returned to her full human form as she spun around on her knees. "I'm not in love with anybody, and you can't get me this turned on and then not finish me off."

She grabbed his cock and pulled it to her lips. Beth licked down one side of his shaft and up the other. She tasted her own and Trish's combined pussy juices.

"Oh Beth, that feels good," he gasped.

'Damn his cock is big' she thought as she worshipped his shaft with her tongue.

'God damn! She does that good.' Cameron watched her suck his manhood into her hot mouth. He enjoyed the sensations rippling through his body as she bobbed up and down.

Trish watched her friend sucking on Cameron's big dick and for a moment, she actually wanted to join her. But she loved Allen too much to do that. Instead, she settled on her hands and knees near them, and slipped a finger between her pussy lips to rub her clit while she watched.

Cameron eased Beth off his cock and guided her down onto her back. He noticed Jenifer off to the side in human form, looking forlorn. He held his hand out to her. She smiled brilliantly and came to him. He guided her down beside Beth. He lifted both their inside legs. The girls wrapped an arm around each other's legs to hold them up. He had an unobstructed view of their pussies, blonde and brunette, side by side.

He inhaled deeply, taking the combined scents of their saturated pussies deep inside him. They both looked and smelled so good; he didn't know which he wanted to taste first. He decided on Beth's by a very simple criterion: she was closer. He didn't waste any time and shoved his tongue deep into her hot depths.

"Fuck, yeah!" Beth cried as he began lapping at her.

He switched to Jenifer and gave her the same treatment.

"Oh, oh, Cameron, you do that so good," Jenifer moaned.

He returned to Beth's molten pussy and a thought occurred to him. His tongue was twice as long in half-wolf form. He changed and snaked his tongue as far as it would go into Beth's delicious pussy.

"Ahh! You mother fucker!" she screamed. "Yes, yes, lick my pussy, you fucker."

He climbed up her small body and shoved his cock into her. Her eyes bulged, she arched her back, and her mouth opened as if she was screaming but no sound came out. Her tight, slippery pussy squeezed his cock as he pumped in and out of her. He loved the way her large, heavy breasts swung in circles as he rammed his cock deep inside. Her nipples were a soft pink and stuck out invitingly from her small oval areolas.

He very nearly mauled them with his fangs but remembered to morph to his full human form just before smothering a luscious nipple with his mouth.

"God yes, lick those titties," she said breathlessly.

"Beth, you feel so good," Cameron moaned into her ear.

"Yes, yes, you're fucking me so good," she said. "Fuck me, fuck me, so good, so good, you're gonna make me come, you bastard. Don't stop, don't stop, I'm coming, I'm coming. Fuck!"

Beth's orgasm exploded through her. She thrashed and bucked beneath her Alpha's heaving, muscled body. She clamped her pussy as tight as she could on Cameron's beautiful organ and rode the ripples of pleasure that cascaded through her body. She held her breath as her orgasm seemed to go on forever.

Cameron watched her pretty face as she came. The look of pain and pleasure that warred in her expression was fascinating. She was holding her breath, arching her back, and whipping her head from side to side, blonde hair flying, as her orgasm ripped through her petite body. He started to worry, but she finally sucked in a giant breath and collapsed to the ground.

"Oh dear God," she said, gasping for breath, "I've never been fucked that good."

Beth watched Cameron smile at her obvious satisfaction. She sighed when he withdrew from her and crawled over to Jenifer who had been patiently waiting her turn. Beth's pussy felt empty without his wonderful cock stuffed in her.

'Jen was right,' she thought, 'my world has definitely been rocked.'

Jenifer wrapped her legs around him and pulled his lips to hers as he slipped inside her welcoming tunnel. He seated his cock in the depths of her dripping hot pussy, and remained motionless while their tongues tenderly danced.

The emotions that sprang up in him when he settled into Jenifer's embrace surprised Cameron. Fucking Beth was great, and he knew he would protect and defend her with his life, but this was different. He felt something he had only felt before with Sarah. He felt as if he was where he belonged.

Jenifer was worried that Beth had fucked Cameron too well. She was terrified that he would prefer Beth's pussy to hers. That thought disappeared completely when he made himself one with her. She saw the surprise and the wonder in his deep brown eyes as he filled her pussy up with his manhood.

'He is falling in love with me, whether he knows it or not,' she thought with a secret smile.

"Oh Jen, I love being inside you," he murmured as he began moving deep inside her.

He drank in her beauty as he slid his cock in and out of her in long, smooth strokes. Her skin was smooth and clear except for a few freckles spattered across the slopes of her incredible breasts. Her nipples were a burgundy rose color in the moonlight. He watched her breasts move with the rhythm of their lovemaking. Her mouth was slightly open and she sighed each time he slid his cock into her. Her pussy was so wet he could feel her moisture leaking between them and coating his inner thighs. He wished this could go on forever.

His cock felt so good stuffed in her pussy, Jen felt like she would explode with joy. She loved the way the muscles in his arms bulged as he supported his weight above her. She watched as a bead of his sweat ran from his hairline down his nose and then dripped onto her tits. She felt warmth emanate from her pussy and begin to spread outward. She knew her orgasm was coming fast. Her hips gyrated as he pounded into her.

"Cam, baby, I'm close. I'm so close, baby. Here it comes! Oh Cam! Oh, Cameron! Ahh!"

Lights exploded in her head as her orgasm crashed through her like the flash of an atomic bomb. Her body convulsed as the pleasure overloaded the circuits in her brain. She lost control of her motor functions; her body quaked and her legs wrapped around him as tight as she could squeeze.

'I love him, I love him, I love him,' she repeated in her mind as her orgasm waned and her senses returned. She lay there gasping for breath. She whimpered as Cameron continued to plow into her saturated pussy. He had made her feel so good she wanted to do something special for him.

"Stop for a second, baby," she said.

He ceased thrusting his glorious cock in her well-fucked pussy and looked at her.

"Please stand up for me, Cam," she said.

He pulled out of her and he could hear the squish of her cum juices filling the void his cock had made. He stood and looked at her questioningly. She leaned over and whispered something to Beth, who was still lying there in post-orgasmic bliss. Beth whispered back and they both giggled, then their smoldering gazes turned on him. He watched as they crawled to him, their asses swaying seductively. The positioned themselves, one beauty on each side of his cock.

He watched in amazement as Jenifer glued her lips to the right side of his shaft, while Beth glued hers to the left. The girls slid their lips back and forth along his length and flicked the underside of his engorged dick with their wet hot tongues.

He jerked in surprise when Trish moved up against his back. He could feel Trish's perky tits pressing into his back below his shoulder blades. She wrapped one arm around him and grabbed the section of his shaft near the base. She pulled the skin of his cock tight, increasing the sensations that Jen's and Beth's lips and tongues were creating.

Trish laid her head on the back of his shoulders, making whimpering noises as she used her other hand to rub her clit harder and faster. Her body began to tremble. Her breath started coming in ragged breaths and she cried out in orgasm. Her whole body shook and he reached an arm behind him to keep her from falling as her orgasm thundered through her.

When her climax passed, she placed her now free hand around his waist and spread her fingers wide on his muscled stomach. Her other hand began sliding up and down his shaft with a slight twisting motion. Jen and Beth's lips were now sucking on the ridge where the head of his cock met his shaft. Their tongues would occasionally touch as they licked the underside of his sensitive cock.

"Oh shit! Girls, that feels so good," he moaned in ecstasy.

Either Jen or Beth, he had no idea which, began stroking her fingernails lightly on his balls. He knew he wasn't going to last much longer. He could feel the pressure growing deep in his balls. He shuddered as he passed the point of no return. The sensations created by the three girls working his cock were more than he could stand.

"Shit girls, I think I'm gonna come. Ahh!" he screamed.

Cameron's first blast of cum shot two feet into the air. Jen and Beth slid up to the end of his spurting cock and dueled with their tongues as he blasted several more jets of cum between their lips. Trish continued to pump his cock until his last dribbles were delivered on to the swirling tongues of Jen and Beth. When she released her hold on his cock, Jen and Beth took turns sucking him into their mouths, milking whatever cum remained. Finally, his cock became so sensitive he couldn't take it any more.

"Okay, stop. Stop, girls. Stop, I can't take any more," he laughed as they kept fighting over the last suck.

Both girls sat back on their heels and Beth shot Jenifer a grin.

"Cameron fucking Reed!"

All three girls burst out laughing.

*****

Author's note: I want to thank JillieB for editing this and the guild for their support.

12