Young Wolves Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is Allen doing here?" Beth asked.

"That is a good question," Cameron said.

All the assembled werewolves and one human looked at Allen. Allen removed himself from Trish's embrace, but took one of her hands in his. Trish and Allen stood side by side and faced the group.

"Tyler ordered me to capture any of the girls if I got a chance. The order left me a little wiggle room, so I decided to place myself in a situation where I won't get that chance," Allen explained as Trish gazed at him, her love for him written all over her face.

"You're a good man Allen," Cameron said, "Sorry about earlier."

"Hey, you just discovered we took your sister," Allan said, "Believe me, I understand."

"What happened earlier?" Trish asked.

"I thought your Alpha here was gonna kill me until his Mom saw us," Allen said.

"Cameron, what do you need us to do?" Jenifer asked.

"First, I need you girls to stay here tonight," he said. "Is that going to be a problem with your parents?"

All three girls shook their heads.

"No they are used to us staying with each other." Jenifer said. "Trish and I tell our parents we are staying with Beth. Tyler used to make us do it all the time so we could stay out all night."

"My mom doesn't care where I am," Beth said. "She is usually so drunk by now, she wouldn't know I was gone if she did care." Beth looked startled when Sharon laid a sympathetic hand on her shoulder.

"We didn't know how long you would need us, so we already arranged it," Trish said.

"Allen," Cameron said, "will Tyler threaten Jen, Beth, and Trish's families?"

"No. He wants the girls back. He won't go after their families," Allan said.

"Okay, I need you three to stay here and guard Allan," Cameron said. "Tyler is supposed to be out of town until Camille completes her change, but if for any reason he or John show up here, take my mother's car and run. Mom, I need your cell phone. We'll keep in touch through your cell Jen."

"If you're leaving you'll have to tie me up first, Cameron," Allan said. "I still have to follow my orders if I get the chance."

"We don't have any rope," Sharon said, "But we have three roles of duct tape in the garage. Will that work?"

"I think that will work fine," Cameron said, "Mom will you get the duct tape?"

Sharon ran to the garage and returned with the duct tape.

"I think the chair I made in shop class last year is the only one we have strong enough to hold Allan if he makes a serious escape attempt. Allen and Trish come with me please."

He led them to his bedroom and pulled the steel framed chair he had made into the center of the room. Allen sat and Cameron wrapped tape around Allen's crossed wrists behind the back of the chair. He then taped each of Allen's ankles to the legs of the chair. He used most of the three rolls of tape. He wanted to make sure Allen would be secure despite his enhanced strength.

Trish knelt and laid her head on Allen's leg when Cameron finished securing him.

"Keep an eye on him Trish. If he tries to escape, call for the others. You guys, I want you to know I'll do my best to get you together as fast as I can." Cameron said as he left to go downstairs.

As Cameron descended the stairs, he saw his mother hugging Beth of all people. He was surprised to see tears in Beth's eyes when they separated.

'I wonder what that is all about,' he thought.

Beth seemed so tough and Jaded he never expected to see her emotional. Jenifer stood nearby looking slightly unhappy. He dug in his pocket and pulled out his keys as he joined them.

Jenifer rushed to him and pulled him into an embrace, "Please be careful."

"I will," he said as he kissed the top of her head.

Sharon gave the cheerleader an appraising look as Jenifer held her son. "Where are you going, son?" She asked.

Cameron gently removed himself from Jenifer's arms.

"I think it's time I paid a visit to Tyler's mother."

++++++++++

Cameron spent the drive to the mansion Tyler and his mother lived in, trying to get his thoughts in order. Cameron had started the day with the advantage of surprise. He had Tyler back on his heels, but in the course of a single day, Tyler had seized the initiative and turned the tables.

Cameron was in a war now and felt he had to go back on the offensive. It was a gamble going to see Tyler's mother, but it was a risk he felt he had to take. He would not hurt her but Tyler didn't know that. Maybe Tyler would make the same mistake Cameron had, and assume his opponent would act as he would. Would Tyler even care if Cameron had his mother?

His thoughts drifted to Sarah. He loved Sarah and his heart ached for her. Somehow, in all this craziness he needed to find time to talk to her. He planned to tell her everything, but he had to get her to talk to him first. Not telling her was not an option. He truly loved her and she needed all the facts before deciding if she wanted a life with him.

He was terrified that she would think him a monster. Even if she could accept that he was a werewolf, would she accept how he felt about his female pack members?

'How do I feel about Jen, Beth, and Trish?' He asked himself.

Trish was easy. He felt protective of her. More than that, he felt a deep biological imperative to protect and care for her, but felt no real romantic feelings for her.

His feelings toward Jen were more complicated. He was definitely having romantic feelings toward Jen. She was beautiful and brave while being vulnerable and tender at the same time. He wanted her love and he couldn't deny it. Where Sarah had taught him what love was, and that he need not be alone, Jenifer had believed in him and shown him what he could be.

His feelings for Beth were even more complicated. Sex with Beth was intense and her mouth on his cock was a mind-blowing experience. At first, he just thought of her as a tough girl who liked sex. However, a few things he had seen and heard had him reevaluating.

He heard her say that her mom didn't care where she was. He saw surprise in her eyes when she told him that she would please him whenever he wanted, and he saw her guard immediately come back up. He saw her shock at his mother's compassion, and he saw tears in her eyes when he came downstairs. He couldn't remember where he heard it, but someone had once told him that Beth's father had run off when she was little.

Now when he looked at her, he saw a girl who hid her vulnerability behind attitude and a sharp tongue. Something deep inside his soul wanted to save her. He wanted to give her the love she never had. He wanted to show her what Sarah and Jen had shown him. He wanted to show her that she could love without danger of abandonment and betrayal.

His thoughts were interrupted as the Guinn estate came into view. He parked a block away and approached on foot. All his senses strained for any indication of a trap. He scaled the wrought iron fence that surrounded the estate and made his way across the property. The house was huge with stone pillars running up to an overhanging balcony. The large yard was landscaped and covered with ponds and flowers.

Cameron cursed when the yard sprinklers came on and soaked him with water as he tried to sneak across the yard. He jumped away from the sprinkler and crashed into a stone birdbath, toppling it. He cursed again and sprinted for the front door of the sprawling home.

Cameron felt like a complete idiot standing in front of the door to a lavish estate dripping wet. 'Not quiet the menacing Alpha wolf I was hoping to look like. More like a wet dog,' he thought.

"Fuck it," he said and rang the doorbell.

Cameron was unprepared for the woman who opened the door. She was tall, or maybe it was the white high heel shoes she was wearing. Her hair was ash blond with a few strands of grey streaked through it, Medium length and styled perfectly. She was about forty and had a sophisticated attractiveness that only wealthy women seem to achieve. A martini complete with olive was held daintily in her hand. She wore a white silk robe; open in the front with no bra on. The inner curves of her heavy mature breasts were visible. The silk robe covered her nipples, but Cameron could see them pressing against the fabric. Her white lace panties were in plane sight.

She looked at him with smoldering green eyes, and turned up one corner of her mouth in an amused half smile. "So," she said in a smoky voice, "You're the mighty Alpha that's terrorizing my son." She laughed and took a drink of her martini. "You look more like a wet puppy to me."

'I knew it.' he thought.

"Well, come on in Sugar," she said.

A draft caught her robe as she turned and glided deeper into the house. The silky material floated off her sensual form giving Cameron a view of her thong parted ass as she moved away. Her ass, though not as firm as the young girls in his pack, was round and sexy. It curved nicely into her narrow waist. Despite himself, he felt his cock twitch.

"Be a doll," she said, "And shut the door behind you."

He followed her in, shutting the door behind him. "Do you always answer the door dressed like that?" He asked.

She laughed as she turned to face him. "Of course not child. I knew it was you."

"How could you know it was me? He asked. "And I'm no child."

"Of course you're not dear," she said smiling. "And no one knows that better than my poor birdbath."

"Wait, how did you know that?" he asked.

"Why, security Cameras Sugar," she said, "My motion detectors picked you up when you came on the property. I watched you through the cameras. Only a werewolf or a vampire can move like that. I figured it must be this young Alpha Cameron Reed that has my darling baby boy so worked up. I wish I hadn't turned the sprinklers on you now. I've had that birdbath for twenty years."

Cameron was tired of her patronizing him. "Enough," he said, "Where has Tyler taken my sister?" He demanded.

"Well now," she said, "To get me to talk about that, you know what you have to do." She began tracing a line between her breasts with a finger.

Realization hit Cameron. "You mean you're part of Tyler's pack?" he asked.

"That's right," she said, "Imagine my surprise when my own loving son bent me over and shoved his cock in me."

Cameron was speechless. Tyler had raped his own mother. "Do you want me to take you from him?" he asked.

"Honey, I can see that you're probably never gonna work for NASA. Why else would I be dressed like this? I knew you would be coming as soon as Tyler told me his plans. Lucky for us, he ain't a rocket scientist either or he would have ordered me not to send our hired security away."

"He told his pack that if his father finds out about us he will kill us all," Cameron said. "He figures I know that by now and won't come here out of fear that you will tell his father. Lucky for me I'm not the only one who's making mistakes. Would I have even reached you if you hadn't sent your security away?"

"Maybe, if you were an experienced werewolf, but you're still just a pup, Sweetie."

"That's what I thought." Cameron said, "If you want I will break his hold on you and then stop. Ill do it because it's the right thing to do, not because you got all dressed up for me." Cameron said.

"Sweetie I didn't get all dressed up for you," she said. "I got dressed up for me. I want to make you so hot you will do anything to make me feel good."

"I see," he said, feeling a little uneasy. "Mrs. Guinn, I don't have a lot of time. I've got to find my sister."

"Honey, you ain't gonna find your sister till Tyler brings her back and that's just a fact you gotta accept. However, I have other information you need if you and your little pack want to make it out of this alive. Now as far as you stopping once you got your Alpha cock in me. It's been ten months since my mate was last here. That's ten months since he could drag himself away from his business deals and his mistresses. That's how long it's been since I've been properly taken by an Alpha. The rape doesn't count. So don't try no poke and run on me. Got it Sugar?"

"All right, Mrs. Guinn," he said nervously. He was a little intimidated by the older woman.

"Call me Karen; if you would Cameron," she said, "Mrs. Guinn makes me feel old."

"You certainly don't look old," Cameron said

"Sweetie, you and me, were gonna get along just fine," she said.

She took his hand and led him to a winding staircase. Karen led him up to the next floor and guided him to her bedroom. The room was lavish. All the furniture was antique rosewood and her dresser's and tables had granite tops. Crystal light sconces dimly lit the room. The bed was a four-post canopy bed surrounded by white lace and red satin. The comforter was scarlet, covering white satin sheets and pillows, and the headboard was mirrored glass.

"So Cameron," she said, "the good news is that rotten son of mine told me to never leave the house or contact anyone, but he never told me not to have sex with anyone. That means you don't have to force me, and I can have you any way I want to."

"And the bad news?" He asked.

"Oh Sugar, the bad news is I plan on having you any and every way that I want to," she purred as she ran her fingers through his hair. She pulled his lips to hers and lightly brushed them with her own. "I'm gonna show you what real pleasure feels like."

Cameron moaned as she brushed his lips with hers. Her red lipstick made her lips feel incredibly smooth as she touched them to his. Her tongue slowly traced the outline of his lips before softly slipping into his warm mouth. Her tongue slowly explored his mouth before drawing his tongue into hers. She sucked softly on his wet tongue then withdrew from the kiss, and pulled his mouth to her neck.

He kissed and licked the soft hot skin of her throat. He could smell her dusky perfume as well as the arousal seeping through her panties.

"Yes, Honey that's it," Karen moaned at the attention he was giving her neck.

He slipped his hands inside her robe, moved them around her, and cupped the cheeks of her ass. He squeezed lightly, and marveled at the softness, and suppleness he found there.

"Squeeze harder," she moaned into his mouth. He complied digging his fingers into her hot flesh. "That's it; squeeze hard, just like that."

She took the bottom of his shirt and pulled it up to his chest. He released his grip on her ass and raised his arms so she could pull his shirt over his head. Her smoldering green eyes drank in his muscled torso. "Very nice," she said. She lightly caressed his chest with her long red fingernails.

She pressed her lips to his playfully, and then brought her mouth to his neck. She licked and nibbled his neck softly then moved to his ear. She ran her wet tongue along the outer ridge of his ear and then exhaled her hot breath slowly into it. She felt him shiver with sensation. Karen smiled sucked on his earlobe then went back to licking the hot skin of his neck while running her hands over the defined muscles of his lean stomach.

Karen slowly lowered her self to her knees before him, pausing to suck and flick her tongue on first one nipple then the other. She settled on her knees, ran her hands up the back of his legs and squeezed his hard ass through his jeans. She ran her tongue over his rippled stomach, briefly swirling her tongue in his naval.

Cameron was in shock. He came here intending to intimidate this woman, albeit reluctantly. Instead, he found himself in this position. When he made love to Sarah, it was passion running away with them. When he had sex with Jen, Beth, and Trish, it was necessity. When Beth gave him a blowjob, it was sudden and he had no time to think. What he was experiencing now was a slow, hot, calculated seduction, and he was powerless to resist it.

Karen sat back on her heels and gazed at the bulge in his pants. She slowly caressed his manhood through his jeans. "Let's see what you got here for me, Sugar," she said huskily.

She unbuttoned his jeans as she planted little kisses just above his waistline. Karen lowered his zipper slowly, continuing to lick and nibble his stomach. She pulled his jeans down around his knees. Karen grasped the waistband of his underwear and pulled it up and over his hardness.

She leaned back and looked at his cock jutting before him at an upward angle. Her eyes seemed to caress his manhood as they swept over every hard inch. "Oh, Sweetie," she said, gaping at the Long thick cock before her, "This is gonna be even more fun than I'd hoped."

She slipped off his shoes and socks, and then pulled his jeans and drawers down around his ankles. Karen rubbed his muscled thighs as he stepped out of his Jeans and underwear. He stood before her completely naked. She wrapped her fingers around his thick shaft and squeezed. The pressure made the engorged head darken and swell impressively. Precum leaked slowly out of his tip. She gathered his clear thick fluid onto her finger. She sensually licked her finger then sucked it into her mouth. Her full red lips formed a circle around her finger as she sucked.

"Mmmmmm," she said, "You taste good,"

He could only watch in awe as she returned her attention to his enlarged manhood. Her mouth approached the head of his dick and he closed his eyes in anticipation of those luscious lips on his cock. He was surprised though when she lifted his cock to his belly and licked his heavy balls with her tongue instead.

"Oh shit," he grunted as her tongue swirled around on his nut sack.

"Yeah, you like that, don't you," she said. She sucked first one ball completely into her mouth then the other, coating them with her saliva. She began slowly sliding her had up and down his shaft as she slurped on his large balls.

Without removing her lips from his skin, she slid from his balls to the base of his dick. Karen turned her head to the side so the underside of his hard shaft rested between her full lips. She flicked her tongue on him as she moved her lips up the shaft of his cock. She stopped at the sensitive area where the head of his cock and the shaft met, and flicked her tongue even faster.

"Oh Fuck, that feels good," he moaned.

"Mmmmmmmm," she hummed sensually, sending vibrations through his cock.

"Oh my God," he groaned as the added vibration of her humming induced the first sensations of an approaching orgasm. His legs began to tremble. "Oh shit."

Suddenly Karen pulled her mouth away from him, grabbed the base of his cock and squeezed hard. It halted his impending orgasm completely.

"What are you doing?" he protested.

"Honey, you just trust me," she said, "You tell me every time you feel like you're gonna cum, and when I finally let you its going to be the most amazing orgasm of your entire young life."

"Okay," he said, "I think I'm ready for more now."

"I'll just bet you do," she laughed. She opened her beautiful lips and took the head of his dick into her hot mouth. She slowly swirled her tongue around his head. She then slid her mouth down his cock until he wedged in the back of her throat. She angled her head to line up his cock with the entrance to her throat, and deep throated the remaining two inches. Her lips nestled into the hair at the base of his cock.

"Holy shit, I feel like I'm gonna cum," he shouted. She gagged as she quickly pulled off him, and squeezed his orgasm down once again.

His breath was coming in ragged gasps as she stood before him. She smiled a wicked smile and let her silk robe drop to the floor. She now stood before him in nothing but a white thong and high heels.

He couldn't take his eyes off her breasts. These weren't the breasts of a girl; these were the breasts of a woman. They were large and heavy. They didn't sag but sat slightly lower than the younger girls he had been with, and the nipples pointed more strait than up. The areolas were large and seemed to fade into the skin of the breast, and the nipples were tiny in comparison, but stuck out hard and proud. There was just a hint of stretch marks where the top of her breasts flowed into her upper chest. His enhanced eyes could see the web of blue veins just beneath the surface.