Young Wolves Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They're beautiful," he said, in awe.

"Touch them," she said.

Cameron reached out and cupped her breasts in his large hands. She inhaled and lifted her head slightly when he made contact. He squeezed gently and ran his thumbs over her distended nipples. He sank to his knees and took a nipple in his mouth. She pulled away and her nipple popped out of his mouth.

"You see these big titties?" She asked. "I want your tongue and lips over every inch of them before you get to my nipples."

He was happy to oblige her. He licked, kissed, and sucked her gorgeous tits. When she was ready she grabbed his hair and forced a nipple into his mouth. He worshiped one nipple then the other.

"Yes baby, that it," she cooed, "Suck my titties."

She let him worship her breasts for a while then pulled him to his feet and led him to her vanity chair. She sat down with him standing before her. She took his glorious young cock into her mouth and suckled on him for a moment. When she had his cock nice and wet she pulled off.

"Cameron, do you like my tits?" She asked wickedly.

"They are fantastic," he said.

"Then Sugar, you're gonna like this," she said. She spread her legs and pulled him by his dick until he was standing between them. Karen leaned forward, grabbed each tit in a hand, and pressed his engorged cock between them. His cock head was visible at the top, but she pressed her tit flesh around the shaft until her tits met, covering his shaft completely.

"Now, fuck my tits, slow," she said.

He pulled back slightly and then pushed forward. The feel of her soft breasts on his rigid cock as it slid between them was incredible. He began sliding back and forth in a steady rhythm.

"Oh Karen," he moaned. Each time the head of his dick came up between her tits she caught it with her lips and gave it a quick suck.

"Fuck, I feel like cumming again," he said. She grabbed his dick and squeezed again.

She stared up at him from the high backed Victorian chair, and smiled. "Take my panties off me," she commanded.

He fell to his knees and pulled the white lace panties slowly down her long legs and over her high heel shoes. She leaned back and spread her legs, completely exposing her pussy to his gaze.

"Honey, why don't you come take a closer look, and tell me if you like my pretty pussy," she said as she ran a finger along her moist slit. She began squeezing and playing with her tits as he moved in.

Cameron stared in rapture at her pussy. The hair was slightly darker than the blonde locks on her head, and covered her whole mound. She trimmed it short and shaved where it met her legs. The lips of her pink pussy were slightly distended and flowed in waves down the length of her slit, unlike the younger girls whose lips were smooth and strait.

He inhaled her fragrance through his enhanced nose. The pungent aroma of her arousal filled him, and if possible, his cock hardened even more.

"Karen I definitely like your pussy," he said.

"Taste me," Karen said as she pinched her nipples.

Cameron leaned forward and licked the moisture off her wet pussy lips. She hissed when his tongue made contact. He lightly ran his tongue around the outside of her pussy lip while caressing her legs with his hand. He wormed his tongue between her lips and opened her pussy with it. He swirled his tongue around her wet hole and then ran it up to her clit. He softly circled her clit adding his own saliva to her already saturated pussy.

"Oh yeah, that's it, you're doing just fine, Honey," she moaned. "Now slide a finger in me and feel along the top wall of my pussy until I say stop."

He did as instructed. She gasped when his finger slipped in. He turned his hand over and ran his finger along the top of her hot pussy.

"Stop right there," she said, "rub that spot while you lick my clit."

He could fill little ridges on the roof of her pussy where she told him to stop. Cameron caressed the spot with his finger, and resumed licking her protruding clit.

"Oh fuck, that's it, right there," she moaned, "Just like that Cameron."

He looked up at her as he ate her pussy. A lock of her hair had fallen into the corner of her slightly open mouth. She sucked in ragged breaths, while she pressed her tits together. Her body began to tremble and her legs started twitching and jerking around his head. He stopped flicking and began sucking on her swollen clit.

"Yes, Yes, Yes. I'm gonna cum baby. Don't stop. You're making me cum. Aaaaaaahhhhh!" She cried.

Karen's legs clamped onto his head covering his ears and drowning out all sound except for her cries of ecstasy. She arched her back and let out one long moan as her orgasm coursed through her. Finally, she collapsed back into the chair and stared at Cameron with glassy eyes.

Cameron released her clit and removed his finger from her pussy as her orgasm waned. He began to lick softly around her lower lips and lap up the juices that flowed out of her entrance. He swirled his tongue lightly until she focused her eyes on him.

"Cameron," she said with a smile, "You are a talented young man."

She sat there for a minute longer running her fingers through his hair, watching him clean her cum juices from her pussy with his tongue. She gently pushed him away.

"Be a doll, and help me take these heels off," she said. He straitened each leg one at a time and removed her shoes. She giggled when he took a moment to lick and suck her toes. After he finished she rose to her feet. She took him by the hand and led him to the bed.

She parted the white lace surrounding the bed and guided him down onto his back. She followed and laid her body between his legs. She took his straining manhood in her hand and looked into his eyes as she licked it from top to bottom. She made sure she had him as hard as she could be then crawled up and straddled him.

Karen placed the head of his hard cock at the moist entrance of her hungry pussy. Her eyes fluttered and she sucked in her breath as his massive head parted her lips and slipped inside. She moaned as she slowly lowered herself all the way down until she seated his cock fully in her cunt.

'God damn he's big,' she thought, 'Just as big as my mate.'

Cameron grunted when his cock slipped into the furnace that was Karen's pussy. Her pussy didn't feel as tight as he expected, but when she started to move on him and work his cock with her inner muscles he knew the younger girls still had some learning to do. He could feel her pussy muscles ripple along the length of his cock as she ground her hips on him. He caressed and squeezed her breasts as she road him. He moaned as she picked up the tempo, sliding up and down his shaft.

"You like the way my pussy feels, baby?" she asked. Her breath was coming in gasps.

"Your pussy feels wonderful," he moaned watching her breasts bounce and sway above his face.

"My pussy loves your fat cock, Cameron," she moaned, "Oh, I'm getting close, I'm gonna cum, don't lose it baby, don't lose it. I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Fuuuuuuuuuck!"

Karen threw her head back and arched her spine thrusting her breasts out. Spasms swept over her body and her tits jiggled deliciously with each jerk and twitch. Her orgasm exploded inside her and sent shockwaves through her body like an earthquake.

It took all Cameron's will to keep from following her into an orgasm. He watched her face as she came. The look of bliss on her face was so sexy that it threatened to push him over the edge. He looked away struggling to keep control. He reached down and grabbed the base of his cock where it joined to Karen's quivering pussy, and squeezed hard. He barely forced his orgasm down.

She collapsed on to him when her orgasm passed. Karen laid her face on his chest and caught her breath. When she had recovered, she rolled over on to her back beside him.

"It's your turn now Cameron," she said. "I wanted to go for three orgasms but those two were so powerful I don't think I can stand another one. Come on Sugar. Come here and fill me with your cum."

Cameron didn't need to be told twice. He rolled to his knees and she opened her legs to let him between them. He remained kneeling so she raised her hips up to meet his fat cock. He placed his big hands on her waist to help hold her up.

He grunted when he rammed his cock all the way home in her wet, hot pussy. He thrust in her hard and fast. He could see her pussy lips gripping his cock as slammed into her. She fluttered the grip of her pussy walls on his thrusting cock.

"Cum in me, Sugar. Cum in me. Cum in me," she repeated like a mantra.

He felt his orgasm coming from deeper within him than he ever had before. He was unaware that a deep growl was rumbling from deep inside his chest as he raced to orgasm.

"Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!" he roared as his cock erupted in her welcoming cunt.

His cock shot two massive spurts of come into her pussy. In the throws of his climax, he withdrew too far and missed her pussy when he thrust forward. His cock went above her pussy and fired a huge spurt that landed on her breasts.

Karen lurched up and grabbed his cock and guided it into her mouth, but not before another huge rope of cum hit her chin and neck. She finally got her lips around the head and both hands on his shaft. She sucked hard as his cock spewed more hot spunk into her mouth. She worked both hands up and down his shaft twisting them as she stroked. He pulsed into her mouth three or four more times before tapering off to a dribble.

She nursed on his softening cock until she was sure she got all of his cum. She leaned back and opened her mouth, showing him the cum he had given her. His eyes widened as she swallowed it all down.

"Holy fuck," Cameron said. He breathed hard as he knelt between her legs with his glistening wet cock hanging low.

"You said it, Sugar," she said. She laid the rest of the way back. She ran her finger through the cum on her tits, and gathered as much on her finger as she could.

He could only gape at her as she put her finger in her wonderful mouth and sucked his cum off.

"Now, I believe we have a few things to discuss," she said as her finger gathered up more cum.

++++++++++

Authors note: Wow! You guys and gals had many great comments on chapter four. Please keep them coming. I write it to see if you like it, so please take a moment to let me know. I got a feeling I met get a little hate mail about Sarah this time though. Please don't forget to vote.