Young Wolves Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is it?" Camille asked.

"He's back."

Fear stabbed at Camille's heart, and she pressed herself against the wall dreading what was coming.

A few seconds later Tyler strode through the door. He ran his cold eyes over the pair of them before fixing Camille with a predatory stare.

"I felt you wake up through the bond," he said to her.

"Leave me alone, you bastard," she hissed.

"I'm afraid that's not an option," he laughed. Maintaining eye contact with her, he unzipped his pants and pulled out his erect cock. "In fact, I think you are gonna come over here and suck my dick."

She opened her mouth to tell him to go to hell, but was astonished to find herself crawling toward his jutting cock.

"Suck it good," he said, "And don't even think of biting me or doing anything to hurt me. Just suck it like you do your pussy ass boyfriend, and swallow all my cum. Since your fucking brother stole my girls, I haven't busted a nut in a week. That means I got plenty stored up for you."

Tyler licked his lips in anticipation. He grabbed a fistful of her long brown hair as she kneeled in front of him. He grunted when she wrapped her fingers around his shaft, and watched eagerly as her full lips approached his aching manhood.

A wave of nausea crashed into him. He felt like he was going to throw up everything he had ever eaten. He shoved Camille away violently. He gasped for breath and fought for control of his stomach. Camille's revulsion for him flowed into him through the bond. His cock deflated as fast as it had risen.

"You fucking bitch!" He screamed. He backhanded her hard across the face, and she fell in a heap on the trash-strewn floor.

++++++++++

Cameron was having a bad day. It started fantastic with Beth, but went downhill quickly. Shortly after he and Beth left for school, he started feeling something weird. Somewhere in the back of his mind, he felt ill. That wasn't quite right, more like the echo of an illness. It was like the memory of how he felt the morning after Jenifer bit him.

He tried to think about other things instead. He wanted to ask Jen if it was some werewolf thing but the girls would hardly talk to him all day. They huddled up with Sarah at lunch, probably plotting how to make his life as difficult as possible.

He finally caught up with Jenifer in the parking lot after school. Beth and Trish were already in the car and Jen was putting her school stuff in the trunk when Cameron approached her.

"Hey Jen," he said.

"Hey baby," she said. She glided up to him and put her arms around him. Before he could speak, she pressed her lips to his. She slipped her tongue into his mouth and kissed him thoroughly.

"Mmmmmm," Jenifer said when she came up for air. "I have wanted to do that all day."

Cameron looked around and noticed half the students in the parking lot were staring at them.

"Jen, people are watching."

"So, let them watch," she said, "Everyone is talking about you anyway. This just gives them one more thing to talk about."

He blushed, but made no effort to remove her arms from around his neck, or stop her when she kissed him again.

"Jen, I need to talk to you about something," he said when she finally removed her lips from his.

"What is it Cam?"

"I bit Mike Stamper last night. He is Camille's boyfriend and he is going to help us get her back."

"Wow," she said, "That makes sense. If we are lucky, he will be able to assume his half wolf form by tomorrow night. He will be a big help if it comes to a pack fight. How did he take it when he found out the truth?"

"Not well at first," he admitted, "But he came around quickly when I told him it was the only way he could be with Camille."

"Good," she said, "Now if you will excuse me, I have to take Trish and Beth to get some supplies for your little surprise."

"One more thing," he said. "I think something is wrong with me."

"What do you mean?" she asked concerned.

"I am feeling sort of sick somewhere in the back of my mind. It doesn't affect me really, I just feel it."

"Oh that," she said relieved, "Cam, you are just feeling Mike through the bond."

"The bond?"

"When you sire a new werewolf you can feel them, their emotions, you can feel if they are hurt or scared. It lasts until they have changed enough to take half wolf form. It usually only lasts a few days."

"That's a relief," he said. "I was worried something was wrong with me, and I have to fight Tyler tomorrow night. I need to be at my best for that."

"It's nothing to worry about, babe. Gotta run. See you at Sarah's at eight."

Cameron waved as she pulled out of the parking lot. Beth smiled and waved back from the passenger seat. He had to figure out what to do until it was time to go to Sarah's house. He decided that he would go to Jiu Jitsu practice. It was from six to seven thirty so he would just have time to shower and get to Sarah's by eight.

Practice went well. He dominated all the brown belts, submitting them at will. He also submitted the black belt Fred Ruhlman with a triangle leg choke. He let up after that and practiced his defense until class ended. He quickly showered at the dojo and headed for Sarah's house.

He passed Sarah's parents in their SUV as he turned down her street. He was pleased that they wouldn't be there and he might get to spend some time with Sarah alone. He arrived a few minutes early and waited impatiently for someone to answer the door.

The door opened and Jenifer stood there smiling. "Hey Cam, are you ready to have your socks blown off?" she asked sweetly.

"I guess so," he said a little nervously.

She led him into the living room and told him to wait there. He waited a few minutes and passed the time by staring out the sliding glass patio doors into Sarah's back yard. Sarah's parents used to let them be alone in the back yard because her dad could keep an eye on them. You could see out the glass doors, but they were mirrored on the other side so no one could see in.

"Cameron are you ready?" Jenifer called from Sarah's room.

"Yes, I'm ready," he called back.

"Turn around and don't peek."

"Okay, Okay," he laughed as he faced away from the hallway that led to Sarah's bedroom.

He could hear the girls as they came down the hallway, and his heart beat faster in anticipation of whatever they had planned. Finally, they were all in the living room.

"Okay," Jenifer said, "You can turn around now."

Cameron turned. His eyes scanned past Jenifer then Beth, across Sarah to Trish. His head snapped back to Sarah, and his jaw dropped open. She looked absolutely gorgeous.

She wore a light tan blouse. The sleeves were rolled up to her elbows and it was unbuttoned far enough to reveal just a hint of the inner slopes of her breasts. It was tucked into a mocha colored skirt that hugged her figure and came down to the middle of her thighs. She wore a gold bracelet that he had given her for her birthday, and tan sandals that lifted her heels quite high in the back.

Her luxurious black hair flowed to her shoulders in soft waves. Her lips glistened from a light coating of lip-gloss. And her eyes stood out beautifully, gently enhanced by just the right amount of makeup.

Cameron was speechless. Sarah had always been beautiful to him. But the woman standing before him more than held her own beside the three prettiest girls in school.

She nervously licked her lips and shifted her weight between her feet as she waited for Cameron's approval.

"Well?" Jenifer prompted. "What do you think?"

"Isn't it obvious," Trish piped in, "He is speechless."

"I told you, Sarah," Beth said.

Sarah didn't say anything. She just waited for Cameron to say something. She was starting to get scared when Cameron cleared his throat.

"Oh my God, Sarah," he said. "You look, you look, actually I don't have words for how gorgeous you look right now."

If possible, Cameron was even more blown away when she smiled brilliantly at his words. Her eyes shifted over his shoulder toward the patio doors and the smile slowly faded from her face.

He was startled when someone knocked on the patio doors. He turned his head toward the sound and saw Sarah's neighbor Rick standing on the patio. Cameron had been so focused on Sarah that he had not heard him approach.

"Excuse me," Sarah said, "I'll be right back." she scurried past Cameron, opened the door just enough to slide out and shut them behind her.

Cameron had a weird feeling that something was wrong. He glanced at the girls and could tell that they were getting the same vibe. He focused his eyes and his hearing on Sarah and Rick. He could see Rick, and knew that Rick didn't know he was there. He prepared to move quickly if Sarah was in any danger.

"Damn Goose," he heard Rick say, "You look fucking hot."

"What are you doing here Rick?" Sarah asked.

"My dad said you came by earlier, and I saw your parents leave," he said, "I thought you might want to fuck again to take your mind off that loser Cameron."

Cameron's heart stopped in his chest. He felt like someone had kicked him in the stomach. He clinched his fists so hard his fingernails drew blood from his palms. His vision turned red with rage and hurt. He staggered to the patio doors on trembling legs.

"Cameron wait," Jenifer said pleadingly.

He ignored her, flung the doors open, and strode outside. Rick took a step back in surprise.

"What the fuck!" Rick exclaimed.

"Cameron, it's not what you think," Sarah cried.

A deadly calm filled Cameron. Not a peaceful calm, but the calm of a man about to perform an act of calculated violence. The calm of a man who knows he is about to do something terrible and has accepted it. He never even noticed that Jenifer and the others had followed him outside.

"I heard him, Sarah," he said. "It is exactly what I think." He took a menacing step toward Rick.

"Hey mother fucker," Rick said, "You got a problem?"

"No," Cameron said, and took another step toward him. "You do."

Rick raised his fists and launched a punch at Cameron's face. To Cameron's heightened senses, it seemed to be coming at him in slow motion. He moved his head slightly to the side, and the punch hit nothing but air.

Cameron slammed the palm of his hand hard into Rick's chest. Rick's breath exploded from his lungs as he flew back and landed on the ground with a thud. Cameron stalked him like a predator.

Rick had managed to climb to his knees, gasping for breath when Cameron reached him. Cameron grabbed him by his arm and the back of his neck, and threw him five feet into the wooden privacy fence that separated Sarah and Rick's backyards. Rick hit the fence hard and slumped to the ground. He lay on his back, stunned.

Cameron loomed over him again before Rick could recover his senses. He grabbed Rick by the hair and lifted his head up. Cameron gathered all his rage, raised his fist high, and prepared to deliver a blow that would end Rick's life.

Rick looked at Cameron in fear, "Please," he begged, "I'm sorry."

Cameron let out an inhuman howl and started the killing strike. Suddenly Jenifer was there. She grabbed his wrist and stuck her face directly in front of Cameron's

"Cameron," she cried, "Listen to me."

His only response was a deep growl.

"Please, baby. Listen to me."

"What?" He snapped.

"Don't do this, Cam," she pleaded. "If you love me, please don't do this. I know you, and if you kill him you will never forgive yourself." she released his wrist and placed her hands on each side of his face, drawing his eyes into hers. "Please baby. I love you and I need you. So does Beth. If you do this, it will change you. We will lose you. Please baby, please."

His eyes softened as she drew him back from the brink of madness with the force of her love. He pulled her to him with the hand that wasn't gripping Rick's hair. He sighed as her arms held him in a fierce hug.

"I'm okay now, Jen," he whispered, "I just need to say something to Sarah's friend here, and then I'm going."

He released Jenifer from his embrace and she stepped back. He knelt beside Rick, still holding him up by his hair, and pulled Rick's terrified face to within a few inches of his own.

"Rick," Cameron said, "Listen to me as though your life depended on it. If you ever see me again, and you want to live, run for your mother fucking life. Do you understand me?

Rick whimpered.

"Yeah, you understand me." Cameron said. He let go of his hair and Rick crumpled to the ground.

Cameron took a deep breath and turned to face Sarah. She was standing between Beth and Trish with tears running down her face. Her once beautifully made up face was now smeared with mascara where her tears had spilled.

"I hope you two are happy together," he said to her.

"No baby, I don't want him. Please Cameron, let me explain," she begged.

"No," he said, and headed for the door.

"It was a stupid mistake," she cried. "I was hurt. I thought you didn't want me. He means nothing to me. I only love you."

"I guess you should have thought of that before you let him inside you," he said coldly. He pushed past her, strode through the house and was gone.

Sarah screamed and collapsed to the ground. "This can't be happening. Please say this isn't happening," she sobbed.

++++++++++

Cameron held his composure until he got into his car. He threw it into gear and peeled out halfway down the street. Anguish pierced him deep and he could no longer hold back his tears. They spilled down his face and blurred his vision. He wiped his eyes on his sleeve, and turned the headlights on. It was getting dark and though he could normally see fine in the dark his tears were making it difficult.

He drove home fast. Grief and rage, in turns, surged through him. All he could think about was getting away from the pain he was feeling deep in his chest. He tore up his driveway and roared to a stop. He jumped out of his car, but instead of going inside, he headed for the trees, shedding his clothes as he went. He needed to run. When the last of his clothes hit the ground, he shifted to half wolf and disappeared into the trees.

++++++++++

Jenifer drove like a mad woman trying to catch up with Cameron. Beth clung to the armrest as though it was a lifeline, and Trish held Sarah as she sobbed in the back seat. Jenifer didn't know how to fix this but she had to try. She knew that Sara had made a terrible mistake, but who hasn't made mistakes? The girl was inconsolable at the moment, and obviously loved Cameron no matter what she had done.

Jenifer pulled to a stop in front of Cameron's house. She let out a sigh of relief when she saw Cameron's car. The first thing she noticed when she climbed out was Cameron's shirt on the ground, followed by his shoes, socks, and pants, leaving a trail that headed into the woods.

"He went that way," Beth said, and sniffed the air, "Maybe ten minutes ago. We can track him, but we won't catch him if he doesn't want us to."

"I know, but we have to try."

"All right," Beth said.

At that moment, Sharon came outside. She took one look at Trish trying to help the distraught Sarah out of the car, and rushed to help.

"What happened?" She asked, putting her arm around Sarah.

"Trish," Jenifer said. "Stay here with Sharon and Sarah. Tell Sharon what is going on. Beth and I are going after Cameron."

Without another word, Jenifer and Beth headed for the trees, their clothing joining Cameron's clothes on the ground.

++++++++++

Cameron lost himself in the rhythm of running. He let the wolf instinct in him take over as he flew through the darkness. He let his pain and rage drain from him through his muscles as they bunched and then extended propelling him forward at great speed. For at least an hour, he loped through the forest.

At last he felt like he could think clearly again. He didn't stop running but he slowed his pace to the even strides that would allow him to run almost indefinitely. His pain was still there, but the rage was gone. His heart ached but he could reason now.

He knew that the girls would be following him, but also knew that he had put such distance between them that it would take them a while to catch up to him. That was fine with him. He needed to sort things out in his own mind, and didn't need them clouding his thinking right now.

He had to admit that he felt betrayed by Sarah's actions, but to be fair, his own behavior could only be described as less than perfect. Had he really only slept with Jenifer, Beth, and Karen out of obligation, or had that just been an excuse?

He showed up at school with all three girls without even considering Sarah. That must have really hurt her. Maybe she had only slept with Rick out of grief for what he had done to her. More importantly, she knew about Jen and Beth, and still loved him and wanted to be with him.

She had forgiven him. But, could he forgive her? That was the question he needed to answer. He still loved her, that he could not deny, and the very thought of her not in his life caused his stomach to clinch painfully.

He decided that he had acted like an ass. At least as far as Sarah was concerned. He could not find it in himself to be sorry for what he had done to Rick. He was a werewolf not a saint after all. Their love for each other would overcome this or anything else life had to throw at them.

He turned in a large arc and headed for home. He swept wide of his own trail. He didn't want to come across the girls on his trail. He would return home and go see Sarah alone. What he needed to say was between them and no one else.

Suddenly an acrid scent hit him. It was so repugnant that it stopped him in his tracks. He sniffed the air and almost gagged. It smelled like death and a pit of poisonous snakes. Before he knew what he was doing, he was following the acrid scent.

An instinct deep in the wolf part of him recognized the scent as something that he must find and kill. His need to find it and destroy it over rode his reason and he doubled his speed. The scent became stronger as he closed in. He went into predator mode as he approached his quarry. He flowed as quietly as whisper through the trees and underbrush.

He stopped in astonishment when he caught site of his pray. It was a man. The stranger wasn't running or cringing in fear at Cameron's approach the way a man should when faced with a werewolf. Instead, he regarded Cameron calmly with no expression on his face.

Cameron sniffed the air again, and approached the man cautiously. The foul odor was definitely emanating from the stranger. Cameron studied him. He was of middling height and his hair and eyes were jet black. His skin was brown as if he might be of Native American or Hispanic descent. The oddest thing was that he stood perfectly still. A person even when trying to stand still was always moving imperceptibly, but this man stood without motion as if he were a marble statue.

Cameron was so engrossed in the oddities of the man that he flinched when the stranger spoke.

"This is not the appointed time or place," he said. He spoke with a thick Hispanic accent.

"Who are you?" Cameron asked.

"Ah," he said. "You're the other one then. I think the more appropriate question is what am I?"

The truth struck Cameron in an instant. "You're a vampire," he said.

"Yes," he hissed, drawing out the sound like a snake hissing. "Where is the rest of your pack?" He showed the first sign of emotion as he glanced anxiously around as though expecting a pack of werewolves to descend upon him.

Cameron said nothing.

The vampire studied Cameron for a moment with his dead eyes. "Surely, you weren't ignorant enough to hunt me alone?"

"What are you doing here?" Cameron demanded, ignoring the vampire's question.

"Ah, you are alone," he said, his sibilant voice sounded amused. "How foolish of you."