Young Wolves Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John moaned as the heat of Camille's mouth engulfed him. She sucked him with such abandon that it surprised him. It had been so long since he had felt a woman's touch, and the avarice with which she devoured his cock pushed his excitement to dizzying heights.

"Oh God, Camille," he moaned. "It's been too long, I can't last long."

Her only response was to lightly run her fingernails over his balls as she sucked greedily on his cock.

"Fuck, I can't hold it."

"Yeah make him cum, bitch," Tyler said, as he stroked his own cock, but neither John nor Camille heard him. They were so lost in their own passion that, in that moment, Tyler didn't exist to them.

Camille felt John's balls tighten up and his cock expand. She heard him grunt and his cock erupted in her waiting mouth. The size of the jet of cum that exploded out surprised her, and before she could swallow it, a second and third burst into her mouth.

He was cumming so much that she wasn't going to be able to swallow it as it came out, so she slid her lips to the base of his head to make room in her mouth for the torrent. His cock continued to pump thick fluid into her mouth and she had to slide her lips to the very tip, just covering the hole, as he pulsed the last of his seed between her lips.

She let his massive load slide down her throat as he staggered back a step. She stood quickly and slid her shorts and panties off, then removed her shirt and bra. She lay back on the bed and spread her legs revealing her most secret place to John's hungry gaze.

John stared at the woman spread before him. Her eyes bore into his with a need he had never seen before. His gaze traveled down to her breasts. They lay on her chest with the hard pink nipples sticking up invitingly. He slid onto the bed and between her spread legs.

He brought his mouth to her nipple and wasted no time sucking into his mouth. Camille sucked in a breath as he laved her bud with his wet tongue. He moved to the other and gave it the same treatment.

Camille moaned as he lavished her sensitive nipples, but her desire fueled by her fear had no time for these games. She grabbed his head and pushed it down between her splayed legs. She growled in frustration when he paused to admire her saturated pussy.

John stared with hunger at Camille's hot pussy. Her lips were swollen and flushed. Her juices seeped out of her slit and her engorged clit called for attention. He heard her growl her need, and couldn't make her wait any longer.

He covered her pussy with his mouth and forced his tongue between her smoldering lips. Her juices flowed into his mouth as she arched her back at his intruding tongue. He lapped at her wet folds while she squirmed and thrust her pussy into his face.

"Oh yes!" she cried, and clutched the sheets in her fists when he suddenly shifted his assault to her inflamed clit. He swirled his tongue around the sensitive nub then sucked on it voraciously.

She squeezed her legs around his head and felt the stubble on his jaw scratching her inner thighs. The pleasure emanating from her pussy intensified when he moaned around her swollen clit.

"Oh God, Oh God. Ohhhhhhhh yeeeeessss!" she cried, and her body shuddered as a powerful orgasm overtook her.

John stayed on her clit as she thrashed through her pleasure and refused to surrender it until she pushed his head away.

"Fuck, that was good," she said panting for breath.

He quickly climbed up her body and nestled his cock between the folds of her drenched pussy. His manhood was as hard as granite and the only thought in his mind was burying himself in her body.

Camille, still gasping, looked into John's eyes as he pushed his thick cock into her welcoming, but snug, entrance. She tried to relax her muscles as his immense width sought entrance. He pushed, but her tightness denied him. He tried again, with more force, and her entrance stretched to its limit. She felt tremendous pressure as he strove to impale her, and for a moment, it seemed he would fail. Then her opening expanded another fraction of an inch and he slipped inside.

She gasped as he sank into her, never breaking eye contact with him as he settled into her depths. Without even pausing to allow her to get used to his girth he began thrusting into her as fast as he could. She cried out in discomfort and pleasure at the assault her pussy was enduring. She grabbed his ass with both hands and urged him on.

They were two people lost in events that they could not control, seeking solace in the last place remaining to them. They sought escape in each other. Their bodies slapped together, and their cries of pleasure filled the room. They forgot everything except for the desperate pleasure they had found together.

Camille wrapped her legs tight around his back and pulled him harder into her pussy with her legs, and gouged his back with her finger nails as he plowed into her vise like heat.

"Oh, baby I'm close," John whispered in her ear as he continued pounding her relentlessly.

"Yes, yes." she moaned.

"Now!" he grunted and exploded inside her.

Camille felt the heat of his cum coat her inner walls, and the added sensation pushed her into an orgasm of her own. Her pussy muscles clamped onto his jetting cock as waves of pleasure cascaded through her. When their climaxes had run their course John collapsed onto her.

Neither heard Tyler's crude bellow when he came with them. They were too lost in their own passion to notice.

John and Camille panted for breath and stared in wonder into each other's eyes.

++++++++++

He floated in an endless void. A great blackness surrounded him, and infused him with a sense of tranquility.

'Where am I?" he thought and was surprised when he heard an answer.

'That isn't important,' a voice said. No, not a voice exactly, it was more like the echo of a thought.

'Who are you?' he tried to say, but only his thoughts echoed in the vast darkness.

'I am you.'

'Who am I?'

'You are me. We are one.'

'You aren't making sense' he thought.

'Come, it's time to go.'

Suddenly fear gripped him, 'No, I want to stay here.'

'You can't. We are needed'

'Needed? By who?' unbidden an image appeared before him. It was a breathtaking girl with long black hair and brilliant blue eyes. He was sure he knew her.

"I need you," the image said, and then blurred and changed into an equally stunning girl with blonde hair.

"Help us," the blonde-haired girl pleaded before changing again.

"I love you," A young woman with shorter black hair and soulful brown eyes said. She dissipated, and a girl with mouse brown hair and a look of hopelessness replaced her.

"Save me, brother," she begged, and then faded into the void.

'Wait! Come back,' he tried to say, but in the void he had no mouth.

'You have to go to them,' the non-voice told him.

'How?'

'Who are you?' It asked him.

'I don't know,' he cried out in frustration.

'If you want to help them, tell me who you are,' the voice demanded harshly.

'I am,' confusion clouded his thoughts. 'I am,' he could almost say it. The void shook and then stabilized.

'Who are you?" the non voice roared and the void trembled.

Suddenly memories exploded into his consciousness and he knew.

'I am Cameron Reed!' the void shattered.

Cameron's eyes shot open. He arched his back and sucked in a ragged breath. It was so sudden it startled the girl holding his hand.

"Cameron!" she cried.

His eyes were wild and jerked around the room for a moment before locking onto Sarah's face.

"I", he croaked.

"Am," he gasped for another breath.

"Cameron Reed," he said and collapsed back onto the couch.

++++++++++

Author's note: First I would like to apologize. I know I said that this would be the last chapter, but I decided to split it into two chapters, so chapter eleven will be the conclusion. Second I would like to thank you, the readers. Without you this would all be pointless. And lastly I would like to thank the members of the guild (you know who you are). Your support and encouragement have been invaluable.

12