Young Wolves Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samuel studied Cameron for a moment before speaking. "Very well, release him."

The werewolves holding Tyler moved back and he climbed to his feet. He dusted off his jeans and then faced Cameron. "You should have let them force me, because now I'm going to kill you," he said with an insane glint in his eyes.

"Are you going to do it, or just talk about it all day?," Cameron taunted.

Tyler launched himself through the air at Cameron changing to half wolf mid leap. Cameron reeled back, changing to half wolf, and threw out his hands to catch Tyler. He shifted his weight to the side and spun throwing Tyler past him. Tyler twisted in mid air and landed on his feet.

In the euphoria he felt at saving his pack, Cameron forgot about his injured ribs, but the maneuver he just performed reminded him as a sharp pain hit him in his side. He just managed to keep the pain from showing on his face.

They circled each other looking for an opening. Cameron waited for Tyler to make a move. Tyler feinted at Cameron's face and then shot in at Cameron's legs in an attempt to take him to the ground, but he was ready. As Tyler's arms closed around his waist Cameron sprawled his legs back and drove his hips down smashing Tyler into the ground muzzle first.

Tyler's muzzle hit the ground hard and it momentarily stunned him. Cameron sidled around the facedown Tyler in an attempt to get on his back. Tyler regained his senses enough to realize what was happening and surged to his feet, shucking Cameron off. Cameron raked his claws down Tyler's back leaving great gashes in his clothing and flesh as Tyler made his escape.

Tyler winced in pain as the torn muscles in his back burned like fire and seeped blood into the blond fur on his back. He got clear of Cameron and turned to face his enemy. He ripped off his torn shirt and howled in rage.

Cameron tried to ignore the pain in his ribs, but his hand clutched his side against his will. He circled Tyler and took heart that with Tyler bloodied he had evened the odds a little.

"Come on baby," he heard Jenifer yell to him, fear quivering in her voice.

Tyler went on the attack again, but this time, instead of trying to take Cameron down, he began swiping at Cameron with his claws. Cameron caught the first two blows on his arms but the third raked across his chest, tearing his shirt and slicing into his chest muscles.

Pain seared through Cameron's chest, and he desperately changed his level and shot in at Tyler's legs. Cameron penetrated beneath Tyler's swinging arms, and crashed into his legs. They went down in a heap with Cameron on top, trapped between Tyler's legs.

Cameron pushed himself up onto his knees giving him some distance and began raining his fists down at Tyler's face. He got in at least two good punches to the face before Tyler managed to grab him by the head and pull him down. Tyler opened his jaws wide and went for Cameron's throat. Cameron realized the danger and yanked to the side. He bellowed in pain as Tyler's jaws closed on his shoulder instead.

Tyler's fangs sank deep into Cameron's shoulder and he began yanking his head back and forth, shredding the flesh. Cameron howled in agony as his blood gushed into Tyler's mouth.

Cameron could here Sarah and Jenifer screaming, but they sounded like they were far away. Their voices faded in his mind as the searing pain in his shoulder consumed every concern but escape.

He surged upward trying to free himself from Tyler's jaws, and cried out as the fangs ripped huge chunks of flesh from his shoulder. His arm hung loosely at his side, but he was free. He clawed desperately at Tyler's face with his other hand. His claws dug into Tyler's forehead and he dragged them down Tyler's face. He could feel Tyler's skin peeling away under his sharp nails, and felt Tyler's eye burst into jelly as he raked a claw through it.

Tyler let out an inhuman scream and began thrashing wildly. He flailed his arms and legs mindlessly from the pain. Cameron feeling Tyler's legs release him, slipped over them and straddled Tyler's stomach with a knee on the ground to either side. He made a fist with his good arm and rained down blows, as if he were swinging a hammer, on the gravely injured Tyler.

Tyler turned over onto his stomach to escape Cameron's assault. He was now on Tyler's back and saw an opportunity to end it. He slipped his arm around Tyler's neck, and with a supreme effort latched his hand onto his injured arm just above the elbow.

His mangled shoulder screamed in protest, but he forced the arm to move and brought his hand behind Tyler's head catching Tyler in a rear naked choke, a choke he knew well from his jiu jitsu training. He rolled onto his back bringing Tyler on top of him and wrapped his legs around Tyler from behind.

With every bit of strength he had left, Cameron arched his back and squeezed his arms tight around Tyler's neck. Tyler gurgled as the blood flowing to his brain through his jugular vein was stopped by Cameron's vice like grip.

Tyler's arms clawed at the air as his brain struggled to function without the oxygen provided by his blood. His remaining eye sought out his father and he reached out to him as though looking for help as the blackness closed in on him. His arms fell limply, and darkness overtook him.

Cameron held the choke for a moment after he felt Tyler go limp then released it before he killed him, He rolled Tyler's limp form off him, and for a few seconds, lay beside his defeated enemy gasping for breath. He knew he had to get up, and his body trembled in pain as he struggled to his feet. He stood clutching his ribs with his good arm while blood flowed freely from his chest and shoulder.

"Is it over?" he asked, swaying.

"Yes, It's over," Samuel said staring down at his son with an unreadable expression.

Karen sobbed and ran to Tyler. She fell to the ground beside him and wept bitterly while trying to stop the blood flowing from his wounds with her hands.

Cameron turned to his pack, shifted to human form and staggered towards them. He tried to smile as they rushed to him but dizziness over took him and he collapsed into their arms unconscious.

++++++++++

Cameron drifted in and out of consciousness over the next few hours. He vaguely remembered being loaded into a car drifting off again and then waking in the mansion in an incredibly large and soft bed.

He spent most of the next week in bed, recovering from his injuries. Jenifer, Beth, and Sarah spent most of that time at his side. His mother of course checked on him regularly and he had visits from Mike and Camille, and Trish and Allan, and John as well.

He even got a visit from Samuel and several members of the Alpha council. They instructed him in council protocol and told him that Tyler had survived but his eye would never heal. The also told him that Tyler had been sentenced to ten years of confinement for his crimes.

On his third day of recovery, he shifted to half wolf and bit Sarah so she could officially join the pack.

On the fourth day while Sharon was at her new job, courtesy of Samuel, and Sarah was home suffering from the change sickness, Beth announced to Cameron that she had been too long with out his dick and promptly licked and sucked it into full hardness.

She was just getting into it when Jenifer caught them, and laughing, joined Beth in giving Cameron a fantastic blowjob. Working together they lavished Cameron with their love and devotion while he lay back in rapture. Jenifer ran her fingernails over his balls and Beth stroked his shaft while they both licked around the head of his cock.

He playfully pretended to be still too injured to get up, so the girls had to take turns riding him and straddling his face so he could lick their pussies until they were all three completely satisfied.

The next day proved to be just as wonderful as the newly turned Sarah arrived and asked her new sisters to give her and Cameron some privacy. He could here all three of them giggling outside the door.

Cameron gasped when Sarah entered the room and shut the door behind her. She had definitely been learning from Jenifer because she looked stunning. Her lavender dress hugged her curves and showed a hint of cleavage. The dress and her silky black hair done up in pig tails had Cameron as hard as rock seconds after she entered the room, and her natural scent coupled with her perfume made him dizzy with desire.

She locked eyes with him and sensually moved toward the bed.

"What are you doing?" Cameron asked, He could smell her arousal and his heart raced at her approach.

"Something that's long overdue," she said her voice husky with desire.

Cameron could feel her nervousness through the bond as she climbed onto the bed with him. The two other times she had sex it was a spontaneous thing, but actually planning to make love to Cameron had her a nervous wreck.

Cameron gathered her into his strong arms and gently pressed his lips to hers. "I love you," he whispered and all her fears disappeared.

He kissed her thoroughly and almost without her knowledge, her hands began removing her clothes. Cameron helped and soon they were both naked.

Cameron paused and admired her gorgeous body. "You're beautiful, Sarah," he whispered before laying her on her back. His mouth captured hers and he felt her passion match his own. He licked and kissed her neck and breasts, reveling in her moans of delight.

His cock seemed to find its way to her moist entrance of its own accord as he continued kissing her. Her mouth opened in a silent "O" and her eyes shot open wide and then rolled back in her head as he slid into her warm depths.

He paused when his manhood was fully encased inside her warmth, then began slowly sliding in and out of her as he dreamily caressed her tongue in a sensual kiss. He increased his pace when she began thrusting her hips up to meet him.

Sarah was lost in her passion. Nothing in the world mattered to her but the throbbing pleasure of her lover deep inside her. All inhibitions gone she met his passion with a fire of her own that threatened to consume her.

When her orgasm overtook her it shattered her senses, and her body thrashed and quivered uncontrollably. She realized somewhere in the back of her mind that she was babbling nonsensically, but didn't care. The only thing that mattered was the waves of pleasure he was causing to tear through her body.

Cameron could feel her orgasm through the bond and it drove him into an incredibly powerful orgasm. His body just couldn't take the sensation of her pleasure on top of his own. He cried out as he released inside her. His cock pulsed with sensation as it pumped his seed into her, and he couldn't contain his grunts of pleasure as her pussy muscles fluttered around his shaft.

They rode out their orgasms together and then collapsed into each other's arms. Sarah wept with joy and Cameron gently stoked her hair as he held her.

The next few months went by in a blur, and in all the bustle Cameron forgot to ask Samuel about the disturbing things that were said during the council's vote on his pack's acceptance. Bank accounts were set up in Cameron's name for his pack's stipend, and Cameron and the others went back to school. It finally took an intervention on Samuels's part and a healthy donation to the school, Cameron suspected, to get the principle to let them all graduate after all the days they had missed.

Sharon had still not decided if she wanted to be in Cameron's pack or Samuel's, but she had been out to dinner with Samuel several times, and had been spending time with Karen as well. The two women were becoming great friends it seemed.

Cameron noticed his mother humming happily to herself after her dates with Samuel, and figured it was only a matter of time before she joined his pack. She deserved to be happy, and Cameron sincerely hoped that she would find love again. If it was with Samuel, so be it. Though having Tyler as a step brother disconcerted him a little.

Summer came as it always does and it found Cameron sitting next to the pool behind the mansion, watching his pack at play. Allan and Trish were trying to dunk each other in the clear blue water. Sarah, Jenifer, and Beth were splashing each other like sisters have always done, Camille laughed at something Mike was saying while John swam nearby.

Cameron felt at peace. His pack was together and safe. He had the love of three beautiful women, Allan and Trish were reunited, as well as Mike and Camille, and John was his usual quiet self. At that moment, all seemed right in the world to Cameron. Jenifer called for him to come play, and he smiled as he went to join them.

++++++++++

In time, Events would force Cameron to fulfill his destiny as foretold in prophecy, but that is another story.

++++++++++

Author's Note: Well, the end has come at last. Writing this story has been an amazing journey of discovery for me. Having never written anything longer than ten pages before, no college degree, and high school English twenty years in the past, I had serious doubts that I would be able to produce something of length and quality that readers would accept and enjoy. I have been amazed and humbled by the many wonderful comments I have received on this story. I would like to thank the members of the guild (you know who you are) whose support has sustained me through many a blank page, but most of all I want to thank each and every reader that has stuck with Cameron and me to the end of this tale. I hope you will all come back for the stories I plan to write in the future.

Sincerely,

Sirreadsalot10