Young Woman Needs More...

Story Info
Innocent girl is tempted.
4.5k words
4.4
102.4k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quinten
Quinten
87 Followers

Young Woman Needs More Than Online Talk

She couldn't believe what she was doing. She had only been playing online when she found the erotic literature website. She felt pathetic at first reading kinky stories from who knows what hairy old man and told herself she was just having fun role playing the young woman who likes to be a little slut.

But as the weeks went by, and she became slowly addicted to the kinky games, she realized that she was getting online what she had been missing in real life. After reading a few stories to get her body trembling and wet, she would go outside for a walk and think that she was still in this strange cyberworld where faceless men and women were jumping out of their skin in horniness.

A man would look at her on a busy street and all she could think about was him making her get on her knees. But the reality of his face, his strangeness, his live flesh and the fear of the moment made her turn her eyes away.

She remembered the first time she read his stories. It was like someone else was seeing the vulgar, animalistic urges she felt in her head but felt too perverted to let out or were never brought out by the brainless orangutans that usually wanted to fuck her.

She had always loved it when men told her what to do, when they wanted her to be a slut. But men could never understand that there had to be that deep connection of sensibilities, that understanding of how things are, without all that cheap romanticism, before she got on her knees.

Now, suddenly she was on her way to meeting a total stranger she had met online. They had chatted a little, but he didn't want to play cyberworld games with her. He told her that he thought it was ridiculous that people live their fantasies out on a computer. He said that the computer was just a means back to life, a way of seeing was is possible, like in art and novels, so you can return to life and participate in it fully.

She thought at first that he was full of shit, just talking to convince her, but as time went by and the online world never got past its vicarious fantasies, she started to wonder if maybe he was right.

He asked her to call him and she did. They talked for a few minutes, intimately and nervously, almost reckless. He told her he wanted her to come and see him, that he liked that she wasn't afraid to be herself, that she loved to be desired. She laughed. He told her he loved that she liked to be told what to do, that she wasn't afraid of being a dirty slut.

This made her stomach drop. She was afraid but she was incredibly turned on when he said it. She protested that she didn't know what he looked like. He assured her that he was attractive, telling her that she would have to be content with 5'10, 175, blue eyes, until she saw him.

She was still unsure and told him she would have to think about it. After she got off the phone with him, she was so horny and realized how tired she was of not being able to let out her physical urges beyond the online playroom.

She called him back. "I'll come."

-----------------

She was wearing exactly what he had asked her to. A thin white skirt, a tiny black g-string, a t-shirt, no bra and shoes with short heels. She got out of the taxi in the East Village in New York. He lived on a tree-lined street filled with young people walking up and down

She climbed the stairs to his apartment. She rang the buzzer and he let her in. He opened the door and stood in front of her. His physical presence made her stomach drop. It was such a strange thrill and fear to meet someone who you've only talked to, but who turns you on.

She was definitely attracted to him. He had sexy eyes, slightly unshaven, wore jeans, a t-shirt and smart-looking glasses.

"Hi."

"Hi."

"I see you wore what I asked you to."

"Yes."

She had always been turned on by a man telling her what to do but hated all those people that turned it into a master and slave game, like it was dungeons and dragons. She wanted to be told what to do by a real person, with a real name.

"Come in."

She walked in, setting down her bag and taking a seat on his couch. They talked for a while about her trip, the neighborhood, their lives, etc., while he eyed her up and down.

"You really turn me on in person," he said.

She laughed.

"I know this must be awkward for you, but could you get up and put your hands against that wall."

She couldn't believe how he just jumped into it, but she loved it. She got up and put her hands against the wall.

"Spread your legs."

She laughed. Then she spread her legs. She felt so exposed, wearing this outfit for a stranger who was now staring at her.

"You really turn me on."

"So do you," she said. She turned her head around and looked at him. "Tell me more."

"Let's go for a walk," he said. I'll show you the neighborhood.

"Ok."

"First, though, pull your skirt down a little so I can see your panties."

She pulled them down so anyone could clearly see her g-string descending beneath her skirt and between her cheeks.

"Do you have a tighter shirt?"

"Yes," she said.

"Put it on. Make sure I can see your nipples."

She took a shirt out of her bag. She nervously started to take off the shirt she was wearing.

"Not yet. Change in my bedroom. I don't want to see you exposed yet."

She went to the bedroom and changed into a tight white t-shirt that hugged her breasts.

"Ready?"

"Yes," she said.

"I'm going to lead you around the neighborhood and let everyone look at you. I want you to feel exposed, feel like an exposed slut."

"Ok."

They went out and he led her by the arm. It was hot out and humid. They walked down the street and men looked her up and down, starring at her breasts and her little panties showing. Construction workers yelled crude things at her and all the young men eyed her, knowing what she wanted. He led her by the arm like she was his to do whatever he wanted with and she loved it.

They stopped in a cafe.

"Let's go to the bathroom." He led her to the bathroom in the back. She went in and he followed her.

"While you're here you need to always make sure that you suck my cock when I want it sucked."

"How am I suppose to know?" she asked.

"Ask me or when I look at you a certain way." He looked sharply into her eyes.

"Ok."

"Now get down on your knees."

She kneeled on the hard floor and looked up at him. She unzipped his pants and reached through the fly of his boxers to find his cock. She grasp it in her hand and pulled it out. It was a nice size, soft and smooth.

She rolled her lips over the head of his cock, getting it nice and wet. She did it again. Then again. He grabbed a hold of her head. She couldn't believe how horny she was, sucking a stranger's cock in a bathroom.

She coated his cock with saliva and pushed it deeper into her mouth. She took it about halfway in and pulled it out. She did this over and over, stroking his cock with her hand.

"Open up."

She opened her mouth and he pushed his cock deep inside her mouth until she gagged.

"Open."

She opened again and he did the same thing.

"Open. Open," he said over and over pushing his cock in and out of her mouth. The gagging was making her salivate profusely, dripping all over her face and onto the floor.

"It really turns me on to see you getting your face fucked."

His dirty talk made her feel afraid and kinky. She slowly relaxed her throat muscles enough to where she only gagged a little. He clinched his butt and pushed his cock in and out of her little mouth.

"You are my slut to do with what I want."

"Yes," she moaned.

"You like sucking cock?"

"Yes, I love it."

He pushed it in and out, in and out. She devoured it, feeling out of control, kinky. She sucked his balls and licked him all over.

He grabbed a hold of her and pulled her up. "That's enough for now."

Her panties were soaked and he had hardly touched her.

"Let's go."

They went back outside. It was raining. A summer thunderstorm. They looked at the rain coming down hard.

"What should we do?" she asked.

"Let's go." He led her by the arm into the rain. In only a few seconds her clothes were drenched. She might as well have been topless because anyone could see her cold nipples and the color of her skin.

As they walked down the street, they ran into a friend of his. He introduced her to him. The two guys talked a bit.

"You live close by don't you?" he asked his friend.

"Yes, right there."

"Do you think we can come in and dry off?

The friend looked at her, her naked body exposed to him. She felt so embarrassed and turned on and slutty all at once.

"Sure. Come on."

They went to his friend's apartment. They were drenched.

He whispered in her ear on the way up. "Take off your clothes when we get inside. Ask him if he can put them in the dryer."

This made her nervous. But when they got inside, she did as he asked.

"Do you mind if I take these off to dry them," she asked his friend.

He looked at her and smiled, not sure what to think. "Sure, let me get you something to wear."

His friend went to get something for her to wear but he looked at her and shook his head.

"No, that's okay," she said.

His friend turned back around as she pulled her shirt off her wet breasts. Then she pulled her skirt off. She handed her clothes to him who handed it to his friend.

"Wow," his friend said. She stood there in just her black g-string as both men looked at her.

"She likes to show herself off," he said looking at her. He kissed her, sticking his tongue deep into her mouth in a very preverted way. He fondled her wet breasts and grabbed her ass.

"Hey, you want me to leave you two alone," his friend asked laughing.

He whispered to her, "Go kiss him. Then suck his cock."

This sent shivers through her body. She walked over to his friend who was pretty cute himself. She put her lips to his and slid her tongue into his mouth. He looked up and the two of them smiled at each other.

"She's kind of a slut," he said. "She does what I tell her to do," he said.

She was so turned on kissing this guy she never met. He grabbed her ass and pushed his cock against her. She loved the attention.

He came up behind her and fondled her ass. Both of them grabbed her ass, taking turns kissing her, pulling her panties tight up her ass.

He suddenly slapped her on the ass. "I told you to suck his cock." She felt totally embarassed, getting spanked and talked to that way in front of someone she had just met.

"This girl needs to be spanked," his friend said.

She looked up at his friend.

"Bend over the end of the couch by the window," he told her.

She nervously walked over to the couch and laid her body across the end of the coach and waited for them.

His friend came over and pulled the curtains open. She looked out the window and there were several people on the fire escape of another building. They looked at her.

She froze in fear and embarrassment, but stayed still. He came over and rubbed her ass, then slapped it with the palm of his hand. She winced in pleasure.

"Look at those guys out the window while we spank you."

She turned her head to the guys on the fire escape who were pointing at her and talking. She felt another hand slap her other ass cheek. It was his friend. They were standing on each side of her, each taking turns turning her cheeks red.

She looked at the guys out the window as she was spanked over and over. She felt like she was theirs to have. He reached around and kissed her, sticking his tongue deep inside her mouth.

"Look at them." She looked at them as she was kissed and her breasts fondled. "Don't worry. I just want you to feel that you're mine and that I know what you like."

She kissed him and grabbed onto his cock. She pulled down his zipper, pulled it out and devoured it in her mouth.

His friend was pushing himself against her ass. She heard his pants fall to the ground and then felt his cock slide across her ass, leaving a trail of pre-cum.

He pulled her soaked panties to the side and rubbed the head of his cock up and down her lips. She kept sucking hard. He bent down to stick his tongue in her mouth and then slid his cock back in.

She felt his friend's cock enter her pussy, opening up her tight vagina.

"I'm going to fuck you like you're meant to be fucked," his friend said.

She couldn't believe how much these guys were turning her on. She looked up at him with his cock still in her mouth.

"You can have me whenever you want," she said, thinking how incredible this encouner was turning out.

His friend had started to really pound his cock into her, slapping his legs against her ass. He had his fingers all over her clit and she was squirming in orgasm.

"Suck it you little slut," he said grabbing her by the hair.

Oh my God, she thought. He knows exactly what I want.

Their hands were all over her, fondling her breasts and nipples and ass. They dripped their saliva all over her and just fucked her beyond words.

They were both moaning, about to come. They turned her over and sat her up. They each stroked their cocks a few more times and they both slipped they heads of their cocks into her little mouth. He plunged his fingers into her pussy to replace his friend's cock, then suddenly cum spurted out all over her lips and tongue and down her throat and across her face. She was covered in their cum, still getting fingers thrust in and out of her as she contorted her body in orgasm.

She swallowed as much cum as she could. They took their fingers, wiped up the rest of it on her face and stuck it into her mouth. She swallowed that too.

He kissed her. Then his friend kissed her. He fell on the couch satisfied while she rubbed his soft cock.

"You are incredible," he said. She laughed and licked his cock some more. His friend got up and started to get dressed.

"Let's go eat some dinner so you'll have enough energy for tonight," he said.

Her pussy was tired, but she would let him fuck her again at that very second if he wanted to, she thought. "Ok."

She put her wet clothes back on. They said bye to his friend, who kissed her again. "You are a wonderful and nasty little slut," he said.

She laughed and they left.

Her body felt loose walking down the street and she was not as conscious that she was dressed like such a whore.

They stopped to get some food and went back to his apartment.

"I want you to eat in your panties," he said to her matter-of-factly.

She looked at him. "You turn me on so badly," she said. She took off her clothes and sat in the chair opposite him in her g-string and ate.

They were famished and devoured the food. After she put the last bite of food in she looked up at him.

"Pull your panties off."

She stood up and pulled them down. He unzipped his pants and pulled down his pants and boxers to reveal his hard cock.

"I want to fuck you a little before we go out." He grabbed her by the writst and pulled her towards him. She straddled her legs around him. He held his stiff cock straight up and she sat down on it. Her pussy was still wet and she started to ride him up and down.

She squeezed her pussy tight around his cock and he winced in pleasure. She fucked him for only a few minutes, then he lifted her off.

"That's enough."

"Yes, sir."

"Why don't you get dressed. We're going out to a fancy bar uptown."

"What should I wear?"

"There are some clothes in my bedroom."

She went into his bedroom and found a box with clothes in it: a black garter belt, tan stockings, a light colored dress and a camouflage g-string. She liked his tastes. She undressed and put them on. The dress ended right where the stockings started, causing the slightest bend to reveal the flesh of her legs. The dress was pretty see-through as well.

"Ready?"

"Yes."

He grabbed her and stuck his tongue deep in her mouth. "How do you like being my little slut?"

"I love it. You can have me whenever you want."

They went out, got a taxi and rode uptown to a swanky bar. Before they went in they stopped outside.

"Go in by yourself. There are a lot of older men at the bar normally- around 40. Find a group of them and sit next to them. Play the little slut looking for attention. Okay?"

"What should I do with them?"

"Take them to the bathroom. Suck all of their cocks. Ok?"

"Ok."

"Then meet me at the bar. Don't take too long. We have to meet someone later."

He grabbed her, fondling her ass under her dress and kissing her. She was horny again. "Go."

She went in and walked around until she found three men in suits sitting together at the bar. She sat next to them and they immediately took notice of her. They quickly bought her a drink.

He sat across from her so she could see him. He motioned for her to spread her legs a little and she did. Then men were salivating to get at her. She reached over and whispered to one of the guys.

"I have to be honest. Sometimes I love older men and you guys are really turning me on."

"Oh yeah," he responded.

"Why don't you take me to the men's room and treat me like a dirty girl that's been bad."

The guy couldn't believe what he was hearing. He repeated it to his friends. They impulsively grabbed her by the arm and took her to the bathroom.

When they entered the bathroom, he was standing there washing his hands. "I didn't know this was the ladies room," he said.

She was a little tipsy from the drinks. "It's not. I've been a bad girl."

The men all laughed in disbelief. She looked at him. "Sir, would you mind locking the door and making sure no one came in."

"She's with us," one of the men said.

"That's fine. I'll watch the door."

The men didn't care at this point that there was someone else there.

She got on her knees and unzipped each man's pants and pulled out each of their cocks. She devoured one, sucking it off with a loud slurp, then repeating with the other two. She sucked at all of them, trying to get them in and out of her mouth.

The men fondled her. "Suck it little girl." She moaned in pleasure.

"I want you to all come on me."

She sucked them hard, trying to get them to come right away. He was watching her the whole time, making sure she sucked well. It didn't take long until they were all moaning. One of them came in her mouth and she swallowed. She turned to the next guy, who came in her mouth again and she swallowed again. And she repeated it a third time. Her mouth was coated in cum.

He motioned for her to go and she stood up and walked out. She said bye to the men who still had their cocks out. He took her back outside.

"I just wanted to get your mouth warmed up. Did you like that?"

"I felt cheap."

He reached under her dressed between her legs, feeling her panties. "How come your panties are wet then?"

"It still turned me on. I felt like your whore."

He kissed her.

"Let's go. I have a friend we have to meet."

They got in a taxi and went back downtown. They stopped in front of an apartment. "It's a small party."

They got out and climbed the stairs. The knocked, the door opened and they went in. There was about 15 people there. He found his friend and he introduced her to him. He was attractive, black, smooth skin and a nice body.

They all talked for a while and drank. They smoked a joint and drank some more. She was getting pretty drunk and loving it. Everyone was dancing, and she was going from one man to the next. He told her to rub herself against all of them, but she wasn't allowed to kiss them.

She was making all the men horny and she was soaked. There were so many men there she was wondering what he wanted her to do.

He called her over. "I just wanted to get you nice and horny. Let's go."

She couldn't believe he just wanted to go. "But don't you want me to suck off one of these guys?"

Quinten
Quinten
87 Followers
12