Younger Man

Story Info
Coed finds love for the first time.
1k words
3.77
101.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a beautiful sunny day in western California. I was driving home from work and all I could think about was him. The younger boy who has stolen my heart like no other. He's four years younger than me with a gorgeous, silky soft body. His cock is bigger than guys my age and older. All I can think about is getting his bulging cock in my mouth.

I had to control myself because I was getting hot and wet just thinking about him. I pulled into the drive way and I seen his baby face in the window, watching and waiting for me to come home.

I got out of the car, realizing how wet I was thinking of him. I walked to the door and opened it. There he stood right in front of me with a bouquet of roses in his hands.

He was wearing a tee-shirt and a boxer shorts. As I took the flowers from him, I kissed him deeply, pushing my tongue into his mouth. I could tell in his body that that is what he wanted, what he had been waiting for. He pulled me close to him, running his hand through my hair, then down the outside of my body. His touch was so soft and loving. He ran his hands up my inner thigh, around my pelvic bone and back of to my face, holding me there so he could kiss me. His kiss got deeper and faster. With my body being so close to his, I could feel his cock getting harder. I moved slowly away from him.

I looked into his eyes and I could see in him what I was feeling. I seen love, passion, and I knew I had him wanting me more.

I grabbed his shirt and pulled it off, bearing his soft, silky skin. I rubbed his chest and back with my soft warm hands. I kissed his neck, sucking and nibbling a bit. My mouth worked its way down to his erect nipples. I licked around them and sucked on each one, moving from one to the other. My lips and tongue started moving down his body until I reached the rim of his boxers. I ran my fingers all around his waist, slowly pushing them down with every move. They were finally down exposing his hard bulging cock.

I grabbed it in my hands, slowly stroking it as I lead him to the living room. He sat down on the edge of the couch and I kneeled in front of him. I brought his hard cock to my mouth and kissed it. Then ran my tongue around the opening where precum was coming out of. He tasted so good. I ran my hot tongue up and down his shaft, letting the tongue ring glide up and down it. I put the head of his cock in my mouth moving my tongue around it, teasing him. And slowly moved more and more of him in my mouth.

It was hard to get all of him in my mouth but I love all of him, and wanted all of him. I started moving my mouth faster up and down his shaft. I felt his body tense and I knew he was at the point of bursting in my mouth. I could feel the precum slide down my throat so smoothly. Not wanting to get him off yet, I pulled him out of my mouth and slowly rubbed him down with my hands.I was so hot and wet by this time. I wanted all of him inside me, inside my tight, wet pussy.

He gabbed me up off the floor and stood up in front of me. He grabbed my tank top and pulled it off exposing my breasts which he seemed to love so much. He rubbed his fingers around my nipples while sucking on the other. Then he switched nipples. I ran my finger through his messy hair and pulled it when he bit me. The bite sent a thrilling shock through my body and I wanted him right there on the floor. He must have felt it because he started kissing me while unbuttoning my jeans and sliding them to the floor.

He was standing there naked and so was I. He dragged his fingers along my inner thighs and around my pussy lips, slowly parting them with his fingers. He slid a finger between them and rubbed my clit. I was so wet. While rubbing my clit, he sat back down on the couch pulling me with him. "Ride me my love," he said.

I put my legs on each side of him and lingered over him. He grabbed his cock and ran it up my thigh. He knew this teased me and made me more wet. He put the head of his bulging cock into my opening and I sat oh him, pushing everything he had into me. This was the first time he'd ever been inside me and it was absolutely terrific. It was the most amazing feeling I'd ever felt. I let out a soft moan in his ear and started moving him in and out of me pushing faster and harder. He glided me along with his hands on my sides. Our movements were in sync. I'd never had anyone that was so in touch with me.

The harder he pushed, the closer I came to giving him all of me. I felt his cock throbbing as I was so near to being pleasured by the man I had wanted for so long.

I felt his juices burst inside of me and then I came. Feeling both of us cumin together. He pushed hard and held it, releasing every last drop in me. We both had reached ecstasy together. I kissed him passionately as he kissed me. He whispered in my ear "I love You." And with those words, he laid me down next to him on the couch. We feel asleep there, his arms wrapped around me holding me close. Our fingers and legs were entwined never wanting to let go. That is the safest I had ever felt in my whole life.