Younger Sister Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,833 Followers

My orgasm built, my balls churning to cum again. With no rational thought remaining, we made love. Stroke after stroke pushed us closer to our climaxes. Minutes passed, I stared into her eyes as my orgasm peaked.

"Oh god baby, I'm cumming," I whispered, my chin pressed to my chest. My body flexed, my hips pounded down, grinding to her body. Her legs clamped around me, our sexes joined together. My balls exploded, cum emptied into my cock, muscles squeezing to jettison spurt after spurt into her depths. I collapsed on her as each spurt entered her womb. Body spent, I could not breathe. Laying on her, she kissed my neck, her breathing ragged. As my orgasm subsided, she rocked me back and forth.

"Oh my god Rich," she breathed heavily. We laid quietly, my dangling cock not pushed tight to her cunt lips, her legs together beneath me. Propped on my elbows, I kissed her neck, her cheek, tugged on her ear lobe playfully.

"Mmmmmmmm," I could only groan softly. She rolled to the side, my body fell next to hers. She snuggled to my chest.

"There goes one fantasy," she grinned. "I got more for you," she trailed, her nails raking over my chest. She leaned to suck one of my nipples into her mouth. "You just wait," she said, her eyes flashing. She stared into my eyes as she dropped to suck my nipple back into her mouth.

mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,833 Followers
12