Your Best Damn Girlfriend Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ruwild
ruwild
2,325 Followers

I was standing there in shock! I mean hell, I don't even clean my own room! I finally sputtered out, "Are you serious?"

Angel stood in the open doorway with the light from the hall backlighting her perfect figure. She turned back to me and the look on her face was all business as she said, "Completely." Then she flashed me another one of those megawatt smiles. "The cleaning stuff is under the bathroom sink. You better get started if you're going to have everything done when I get back." The door closed and she was gone.

A Spanking?

A spanking? She couldn't be serious. Could she? I thought back to how easily she'd positioned me the night before and I had to admit to myself that she probably was as strong as me. If she decided to spank me I wasn't sure that I'd be able to stop her. I walked over to the stereo and put some tunes on, then started to straighten up the main room. I made the bed then picked up all the pillows and positioned them on the bed. There were clothes everywhere. She had a dirty clothes basket but didn't seem to use it. I wasn't sure what was dirty or clean so I just threw all of them in the basket. Made sense to me.

Once the main room was clean I moved to the bathroom. I looked around the bathroom and had to admit that it didn't look dirty to me in the least. But I wanted her to think I'd cleaned it so I opened the door under the sink and pulled out some cleaner along with a hand full of paper towels. I squirted some of the cleaner on the sink and commode then wiped it up with the towels. A look at the clock told me I still had a little over an hour to snooze.

I laid down on her bed and was out cold in a matter of minutes.

A Spanking!

"Hey! Wake up!"

I swam my way up to the surface of consciousness and slowly opened my eyes. When I did I saw an Angel, unfortunately for me it looked like an avenging Angel, because the look on her face was darned unhappy.

"I see you don't take direction very well or you secretly want the ass whipping I'm about to give you. I told you I wanted the place in perfect order and you gave it a lick and a promise at best! I won't stand for that attitude in any part of my life, whether it's cleaning or love making. Every other new boyfriend has had to learn this the hard way and I guess you are too!"

Angel quick as a whip snatched me up by the front of my shirt and before I could come fully awake she had my pants down around my ankles. I started to struggle, trying to pull away from her, but she was even stronger than she looked. She quickly folded me over her lap. I squirmed and struggled but to no avail. She had me right where she wanted me.

"I'd like to tell you that this is going to hurt me more than it's going to hurt you, but we both know that would be a bunch of bullshit." Angel reached over on her nightstand and picked up the hairbrush she's used earlier.

THWACK...THAWCK...THAWCK! I let out a howl with each strike of the brush and the strokes just kept coming. I looked over my shoulder at Angel in the hopes that she'd stop sooner, but the look in her eyes said that there was no hope for that. Angel's boobs were bouncing and she was grunting with each of her hits. She kept smacking my ass over and over as her breathing continued to get heavier. I looked over my shoulder again and saw that her nipples were hard. A few seconds later I felt something hard pushing up from her crotch into my stomach. Angel said,

"I hope you're learning your lesson! I won't tolerate you not doing what I tell you to do! You're my boyfriend and I expect you to act like it!" Angel was getting really excited. It was obvious that giving me a spanking was one hell of a power trip for her. Just when I thought that my ass couldn't take any more she roughly shoved me off of her lap onto the floor at her feet. She reached between her legs and tore the crotch off to one side on her jeans freeing her cock the rest of the way. Angel dropped down onto the floor straddling me and rolled me onto my stomach. She spread my ass cheeks and began to force her un-lubricated cock into my tightly clenched asshole. My pants were still around my ankles so I couldn't spread my legs to help accommodate her but that wasn't about to slow her down. With a mighty shove Angel drove her dry, throbbing, penis deep into me. I screamed into the floor.

She grabbed my wrists and pushed my hands above my head as she laid along my body. I could feel her breasts pressing against my shoulders and her hip bones against my ass cheeks. Then the pumping began.

Angel started to move her hips and saw her cock in and out of my dry rectum. With each thrust the friction made it feel like she'd soon have a nice fire started in my aching ass. Thankfully after a few minutes my body started to produce enough liquid to lube things up and the fire pain subsided a little, but the rest of the pounding pain just kept building.

Angel pounded me so hard that there were tears running down my cheeks as I whimpered in submission beneath her. Finally after what seemed like hours Angel let go of my hands and lifted up off of me, pulling her cock from my ass. She rolled me over onto my back and walked on her knees up to straddle my chest. She grabbed my hair and pulled my head up to push her cock into my mouth. I struggled for a few seconds, but it was useless. She easily forced my mouth open and filled it with her big penis. I could taste my ass, but thankfully there didn't seem to be any chunks on it. She was close to an orgasm so after a few furtive thrusts she popped her swollen cock back out of my mouth and pumped it with her free hand. Looking at the end of her cock that close to my face was like looking down the barrel of a gun. Then with a big groan her gun exploded in my face. Big globs of her cum went in my eyes, mouth and even up my nose. She came way more and a lot harder than when I'd given her head earlier that morning.

Angel dropped my head with a thunk onto the floor and stood up. She stood over me still fully clothed with her cock still standing straight out from the ripped crotch of her jeans. I could only lay there as my ass ached horribly and her cum cooled on my face. Angel put her hands on her hips, and as she looked down at me she said,

"I hope you learned your lesson. I think your ass will need a little time to recuperate from your punishment, so I'm going to go hangout with my friend Shelby, then we're going down to Lincoln Street for some dancing and drinks. When I get back this place better be clean. Do I make myself clear?" I wiped a tear and some cum from my cheek and nodded. "Is there anything you want to say to me?"

"I'm sorry Angel. You're my best girlfriend ever and I'm sorry I disappointed you."

Angel smiled, and all the anger disappeared from her face. "Well...you're a quick learner, I'll say that for you."

Angel changed into a jean mini skirt and a white button up sleeveless shirt with a pair of pink pumps. She looked like she could be in the ZZ Top video for the song Legs. Without a word or a look she left the room. I sat up on the floor and tried to gather up my thoughts and get a grip on myself. I asked myself, 'What the hell have I gotten myself into? When she asked me to be her boyfriend I had a much different expectation about the relationship. I have to admit that her take charge attitude is very refreshing and actually one hell of a turn-on, but is it getting out of hand? Hell I can live with being pussy whipped, well I guess in this case it would be 'pole' pussy whipped, but I hadn't planed on being her friggin' maid!'

I levered my aching ass up off of the floor and gingerly walked into the bathroom to take a piss. I dropped my pants and sat down to pee. As I started to piss it dawned on me that she already had me squatting to pee. 'Oh hell, what next, a French maid's outfit?' I heaved a heavy sigh, finished peeing and reached down to shake the piss drip off the end when I noticed that my penis was different. It usually just kind of hung there when it was limp, but now it was short and firm. I'd never had anything the size of Angel's cock in my ass before so I didn't know if it was due to that or my body was changing for some other reason.

I was getting tired of this soul searching and decided that I was going to have to just make a decision between staying with Angel and bolting out the door. I didn't mind being bossed around a little bit and I liked the idea of lots of sex, even if it meant being the one on the bottom, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to be the slave it seemed like she was expecting me to become.

I looked around her suite and decided that I'd clean again and this time I'd do the best job ever. I put clothes away, swept, straightened up and scrubbed and scrubbed and scrubbed the bathroom until my fingers were starting to cramp. I spent hours cleaning and when I was finally finished I grabbed my stuff and headed for my own dorm room not quite sure if I'd be coming back.

To Boyfriend or not to Boyfriend?

The next morning I was slumping across campus to my first class, Physics. (A word to the wise, try to avoid Physics first thing in the morning unless you're a morning person. I'm not, and it sucked.) When a hand grips my shoulder firmly and spins me around. The next thing I know Angel's mouth is covering mine and she's checking out the health of my tonsils with her tongue. There are the usual cat calls and other rude remarks, but Angel ignores them all. When she finally breaks the kiss some smart ass calls,

"Hey, me next!" I smiled ruefully and retorted only for Angel's ears,

"Hell, he couldn't handle you!" I get a big grin from Angel as we continue on toward my class.

"I missed you last night when I got home."

"I wasn't in a very good mood after all the cleaning and thought it would be best if I went back to my place."

"My room looks awesome!" she said and hugged my shoulders with one arm. "No one has ever done that good of a job cleaning for me before."

"Yea...well...thanks, but I think we need to talk about that whole cleaning thing."

"I thought we might."

"Angel I think you are beautiful, incredible, and exotic beyond anything I've ever imagined. And I want to be your boyfriend, but I don't think I can handle being your slave."

"Are you saying you don't want to be my boyfriend anymore?" she asked with just the slightest sound of disbelief in her voice. I stopped walking and looked down at my feet for a few seconds as I gathered up my courage. Angel was so beautiful and I really liked her personality, well most of it anyway, this was going to be really tough. I looked up into her eyes.

"If being your boyfriend means I have to be your slave, then I guess that's exactly what I'm saying." I don't know what I expected her to do. Cry, curse, call me names, I guess none of those would have surprised me. But when she started laughing, that was the one thing I wasn't prepared for, and it really pissed me off. She must have realized I was getting mad because she hugged me and said,

"Oh honey, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you. It's just that you looked so darn serious as you said that, that I couldn't help but chuckle." As she held me against her incredible body my anger melted away like chocolate in a warm mouth and more than that, my resolve was also melting away. 'How can I give up a body like this? Surely I could do a little cleaning to get to spend more time having this body pressed against me and one special part of it deep inside me?'

"Well I'm glad you were honest with me about how you feel about being treating like a slave. It's important for a couple to communicate." As she said this I felt my heart soar, rising above some imaginary mountain range into the blue sky. She was going to change how she acted to keep me as her boyfriend! With the next sentence my heart crashed into the side of those mountains and burst into flames. "But your choice has actually made things easier for me now. I met someone at the bar last night and I spent a little quality time inside him. I was planning on keeping you and having two boyfriends at once, but this is probably for the best. The last time I did that the guys kept getting more and more jealous of each other. We did things even I had only dreamed about and there was one really bad scene in public that almost got us thrown in jail, but as they tired to one up each other it was a lot of fun for me!" Angel released me from her hug and I felt as though I might cry, but I held it together as she asked, "You're sure about this? You don't want to be my boyfriend anymore right?" I glumly nodded, my pride not allowing me to recant. "Well, it was fun while it lasted." Angel said with a heavy sigh. She then leaned forward and with her hand on my shoulder, gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"If you change your mind, don't be shy about it. I'd take you back again in a second! Even if I had to spank you each and every time you cleaned my room to get you to clean it right, it would still be worth it."

Angel slowly let her hand slide down my arm, and then with another bright smile she turned and sexily walked away into the early morning sunshine. As I watched her go, one solitary tear slid down my cheek and I knew in my heart she was my 'best damn girlfriend ever.'

ruwild
ruwild
2,325 Followers