Your Birthday Gift

Story Info
A present for you or for me...?
2.1k words
4.38
71.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For your birthday.... we go out to a local club... great atmosphere... interesting people there to watch.... I am dressed up nicely.... low cut dress... showing off cleavage....legs in nylons... and I have already pointed out to you by sliding your hand up them, that I am not wearing panties underneath....

We are sitting at the bar... looking around the club... enjoying the various people out tonight...it is fairly late, so many of the customers have already tossed back a few... this makes it more fun to watch it all... defenses lowered a bit...as the night gets older....

We notice two females sitting in a dark table... they appear to be watching others also... just like we are... as we both notice them more so... one of the ladies turns and hikes up her skirt a bit... obviously trying to see if we are paying attention...we can barely see the top of her garter and the lace top stockings she has on.... very sexy... we can tell she is satisfied with the reaction she gets from both of us....

She looks around the bar a bit... and tries to direct our attention to others in the club... we follow her lead... she shows us a couple in the corner booth.... groping .... oblivous to the world around.... she shows us a man standing alone near the dance floor.... casually rubbing his cock as he watches two women dance together.... she shows us a man sliding his hand up a woman's dress... feeling for panties, just as you had done earlier in the evening...

You lean over and tell me that she is inviting us to her table... I seem a bit shy and ask how you know... you tell me that you are generally right about such hunches, aren't you? which I do have to agree to... so I follow your lead....we go over to the table....and are offered seats....

The woman that we have been watching others with introduces herself as Cindi... she then introduces us to her friend, Natalie.... they both smile at me nicely, but they practically devour you with their eyes....I very much enjoy this.... we sit down with them and I sit very close to you....

Being very obvious as I not only put my hand in your lap, but onto your cock.... being sure they see me do so... as if to claim what is mine... you laugh to yourself as you see me behave this way.... is she jealous? you wonder....you do enjoy their looks as I do so, so you dismiss the thought quickly....

We all talk casually though the movement at the table is very suggestive.... the way Cindi and Natalie move... and brush their bodies against one another...almost by accident, but not possibly that often... I can feel your cock harden as we watch this... not really paying attention to the bar around us....

After a while, I excuse myself to the ladies room... and bend down to kiss you deeply before I do.... bending over so my ass is to the ladies we are sitting with.... again... is she jealous? crosses your mind... but you pay it no attention as I leave the table.... Just a moment passes and you feel your cell phone vibrate to alert you it is ringing.... you see it is my number, so you do your best to answer it to see what I am up to....

Just as you answer, there is a brief break between songs... you hear me say "When I come back to the table... just follow my lead... okay? " you say okay and then the music makes it hard to hear if I am still there or not... you look and see I have disconnected already... and you wonder... what is she up to.....

I return to the table... and smile at each of you.... we sit there and continue our conversation for several minutes... while you wonder what I meant by my call.... all of a sudden out of the blue, I turn and raise my voice at Cindi.... "Look, bitch" I say " I have had enough of you watching my boyfriend as if he is some dish.

And to you..." I turn to you at that time..." as if I don't see you enjoying it with me right here. After all, I have your cock in my hand and it is getting hard." All three of you look at me as if I am from outer space...." I don't have to stand this" I say and I stomp out... but just before I do... I squeeze your hand letting you know that this is where you are playing along....

You each sit quietly for a few minutes... and then you apologize to the ladies for my behavior.... you do your best to explain why I am acting so strangely... and Cindi and Natalie try to show that they understand... they both move quite close to you, however, and in doing so... your cock gets harder....

Cindi asks if you want another drink... and you tell her that you think that maybe you should try to go find me.... Natalie tells you that my behavior was rude and you should let me go....you mention that it is your birthday, however... and you hate to have me go angry on your birthday... the two ladies seem to be more concerned that it is your birthday.... and your gf just left you.... alone in a club...."I think I'll just go home" you say... "but she had the keys, so I bet she took the car"....

"well... we couldn't let you go home alone in a cab or anything... let us give you a ride" and the three of you leave....In the car... Natalie drives... with you in the middle.... Cindi by the door.... the drive begins uneventful and then you feel Cindi put her hand on your leg... to console you... but she doesn't remove it.... she has it placed such that your cock is just inches away from it... and as it hardens by her touch.... she can feel it move under your clothes... she looks at you and smiles as she moves her hand closer and slowly starts to rub you though your pants....

You then feel another hand coming from the other side... Natalie... you thought she was not interested.... but she is also caressing you through your clothes...you enjoy the ride but can't wait to get to the house... sure I must be there unless you totally misunderstood me and I was really angry.....

You get to the house... no car in the driveway and you are puzzled... what was I doing?? you are turned on by now, however, so you come inside.... the second the door closes... hands hungrily start to roam in all directions....words are scarce.... and before you know it, you are standing in the living room fully naked and fully erect....Cindi kneels down and puts your cock in her mouth.... and you are surprised to see Natalie kneel down behind her and begin to rub across her body... whisper in her ear and caress Cindi's body in front of you....

Your head is thrown back... you can't believe this luck... and for a split second you wonder where I went.... glancing down the hall for some reason... you see me watching and smiling at you... the two girls are not where they can see me.... yet you can see me watch.... you wink at me, as you grab her head and start to rock back and forth into her mouth.... Natalie moaning and ripping off her own clothes to rub her pussy as she watches Cindi being face fucked.....

Her pussy is so wet... I can hear it from the hallway.... you are still watching me... as you are sucked.... can see my hard nipples through a silky nightie that I slipped in to....Cindi looks up and sees your attention diverted.... and changes her rhythm... which makes you look down.... when you look back my way, I am gone... the only way I could have gone was to the bedroom.....

"let me lick your pussy".... you say...."both of yours"... and you move the party to the bedroom... knowing I am waiting to watch somewhere in the room....When you enter the bedroom..... Natalie sits on the bed... you push her back and slide your tongue across her clit....she moans so nicely... and you get lost in the feel of her pussy against your tongue....

You suddenly feel a mouth on your cock... and look down to see Cindi on the floor under you so she can continue to feel your cock in her mouth.... you hope I am watching this scene...as you lick one pussy...and fuck a nice wet mouth.... pre cum just oozes out of your cock.....

Natalie cums so nicely... her pussy throbbing against your tongue... getting wetter with each tongue stroke....as her legs spread wider.....the more Natalie moans... the more into the cock sucking that Cindi gets...her tongue roaming across your cock head.... her hands massaging your balls....

You just can't take it another moment... knowing that I am somehow watching every second of it.... you cum deep down Cindi's throat.... not stopping the attention on Natalie which brings her to another orgasm.... she finally pushes back away from you....

She is laying on the bed catching her breath.... and you help Cindi up to rest in the bed also.... you excuse yourself to the master bathroom... to catch your breath... and find me in there... looking out the door into the mirror...nightie hiked up.... nipples hard as hell.... fingers buried in my pussy...you come around the corner and kiss me deep with Natalies pussy on your face.... oh yea.... it is very sweet.....

You leave the room quickly not to arose any suspicion.... and leave me to my watching.... when you enter the room... the two ladies are laying on the bed... side by side... with a space between them.... you climb onto the bed... and kneel between them.... facing them... and put a pussy in each hand... feeling your way across their pussies... getting a reaction from each wet pussy.... knowing that if I can see this... that this scene will be familiar to me... exactly how we played one time with a friend of mine....

The two ladies at the end of your fingers are both moaning.. and Natalie reaches up to stroke your very hard cock.... oh yes... this is very familiar....Cindi.... moves your hand...and leans forward to suck your cock... the similarities are almost scary at this point....almost exactly how it happened not long ago with me....

You continue to enjoy them, however... thinking that it is quite a coincidence.... being in the exact same position as you were with me not too long ago... with two different women... KNOWING I am watching has you so turned on... your head is thrown back... your back arched.... as Cindi moves back and you return your hand to her pussy......you then feel something on the bed... which gets your attention....

You look and see that I am standing there... my leg propped on the bed... as I plunge a toy into my pussy.... Cindi right there to watch every second of it.... Natalie has now turned to watch also... you wonder what will happen when these two women realize that they were duped..... but for quite a few minutes... the scene it way too hot to change....

I then move my wet pussy down right next to Cindi's face... and you watch as her tongue comes out to lick it.....Natalie stroking as you watch...but that moment... when you see her touch me... and hear me moan... you can't hold back and you begin to cum.....watching me begin to ride Cindi's face.... my nipples so damn hard.....

Natlie doesn't stop stroking... not used to a cock that stays hard... and her hand feels so good on your cum covered cock.....you are so relieved that these women do not appear to be angry..... and I start to cum.... you hear me moaning... and crying out... grinding my pussy against her face...." Oh yea, Pamela" I say... and you wonder what I am talking about.... isn't her name Cindi?

After I cum.... I move off her face... and I say to you "honey.... I want to introduce you to Pamela and Sharon... they are friends of mine... and the three of us are your birthday present".....

You lean forward and kiss me.... "now I want to see you lick pussy" you tell me....

"Oh don't worry, baby.... you will".....

C K & L