Your Birthday Surprise

Story Info
His birthday celebration is beyond what he imagined.
4.2k words
4.35
19.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You sigh as you start the car. It was a long, shitty day at work, but at least it's over and you're on your way home now. Days like today would normally suck anyway, but with it being your birthday, it was just that much more a pain in the ass. Hopefully the rest of the evening would be much more pleasant. The kids have been excited to give the gifts they picked out especially for you. And hopefully you'll get lucky after they've gone to bed. You smile, picturing the body that sleeps next to you every night. With your spirits considerably lifted, you make the evening commute towards home.

When you walk in the door, the kids pounce on you with their wrapped gifts. "Here Dad, happy birthday!" "Open mine first!" You chuckle, thinking "Now this is more like what a birthday evening should be."

"Ok, ok. Let me at least put my stuff down." You sit at the kitchen table and unwrap the trinkets. "Dinner smells good, babe. What is it?"

"Crispy chicken and rice. Only the best for my sweetheart."

"That's what I thought." You wink at me and go back to being delighted over the birthday baubles from the kids.

An hour later, dinner and birthday cake have been eaten, and bellies are full. I look over at you, "Hey baby?"

"Yes?"

"I hate to ask this, but I used the last of the eggs for your cake and now I don't have any for breakfast tomorrow. I have a huge migraine, would you please run to the store and grab some?"

Aaaaaand there goes your chance at getting lucky tonight. Migraines are sexy time killers.

"It can't wait until tomorrow??"

"No, I had a really nice breakfast planned to continue your birthday celebrations, but this damn migraine just snuck up out of nowhere. Please baby? I feel horrible about asking, but it's for you." I bat my eyelashes at you and give you my best pleading look.

You sigh. This day just got shitty again. "Ok, love. If it's important to you, I'll go get the damn eggs."

I smile in relief and gratitude. "It is, thank you." I get up and come to you, planting a big kiss on your lips, heedless of the complaints and gagging noises from the kids.

You grab your wallet and keys and trudge out the door and get back in your car to head to the store. When you return home, 20 minutes later, the front room is dim, with just one light by the couch left on. "Great," you grumble. "No one can even bother to stay up and spend some time with me on my freaking birthday."

You open the fridge to put the eggs away and see a note from me. "Please come kiss me goodnight. I need to sleep off this headache. I love you."

You walk down the hall to the closed bedroom door. You can tell it's dark inside. But when you open the door, your jaw drops.

In front of the bed, I'm on my knees, in a subservient position, wearing a new, matching bra and panties set.

You're dumbfounded. "What in the world? Where are the kids?"

"Your sister came to pick them up, sir. I took the liberty of asking if she would let them stay with her tonight."

You grin. "Is that so?"

"Yes, sir. I hoped to surprise you tonight with a quiet house and a slave for you to take advantage of."

I can see a bulge in your pants begin to grow as you comprehend the implications. We usually have to be quiet with anything we do after dark because the kids are light sleepers. And the last thing we want is for one of them to want to snuggle in our bed when we're in a less than modest situation.

We've had several close calls and had discussed having someone stay here one night so we can get a hotel room or something. But it had never progressed beyond the discussion stage, so I decided your birthday would be a good time to make it happen. The down side of a hotel room is the neighboring rooms being so close. We can't do anything there that might be loud. With the kids out of the house, we can stay here and be as loud as we want.

You walk up to me and put your hand under my chin, lifting my face to look into my eyes. "You're a naughty little minx. You know that, right?" You send a knowing smile down at me.

"Yes, Daddy. I thought you might think so."

"Ok then. Now that we have that settled, I owe you some spankings for making me think you had a migraine." You sit down on the edge of the bed. "Come. Assume the position."

I get off my knees and lay down across your lap with my rear in the air. Before I can even take a breath, your hand has landed in a loud smack on one ass cheek. I let out a surprised yelp. "You have much to answer for, little one. I'm not going easy on you like I usually do," you growl in my ear.

You begin smacking first one ass cheek, then the other, each one a resounding slap. I cry out as the seconds drag on. Each blow brings a fresh wave of uncomfortable pain. It stings but it's not unbearable. Unless you don't stop soon. Smack, smack, smack. Ok you need to stop soon. This is starting to hurt a little more. I'm now whimpering with each blow.

"Almost there baby. Your ass is looking very nice and red, but it's not quite where I want it yet."

I cry out on frustration. This isn't quite what I had envisioned for tonight. Several more slaps have me crying out louder and louder. Finally, blessedly, you stop spanking, and start gently massaging my rear end. Blowing on it to help cool it down. "That's my good girl. You did very well."

I sniffle because the tears had just started to swim in my eyes.

"That's such a lovely sight right there. Such a bright red. That color looks great on you baby," you smirk.

You pull me up and have me sit on your lap, pulling my head down to rest on your chest. One hand rubs slow circles on my back, the other is wrapped around me, keeping me close. "Now that we've taken care of that, I'll have to decide how best to tease and torture you for the rest of the night." I look up in dismay. "Are you my slave tonight or not?" I swallow and nod. "Alright then."

Your eyes take on a mischievous glint as you smile.

You stand up, holding my waist so I don't fall. Keeping me pressed against you, you lower your lips to mine and begin to devour me. You kiss me like a parched man who's just found water. Your tongue begins to explore my mouth, dancing with mine. Darting in and out in an imitation of what I know you want to do with your cock.

By the time we come up for air, we're both breathing heavily. Your pants need to be removed, there's entirely too much fabric between our bodies and I can feel your erection against me. Your thoughts must have been running along the same lines because you start to reach down to undo your belt.

I put my hands on yours and ask "May I do that, Daddy? Please?"

"Go ahead."

I take to the task of undoing the belt with relish. I can't wait to spring your cock from its prison. When I pull the belt from the loops, you hold out your hand and I place it there. I look up to question if I may proceed. You smile and nod. I get down on my knees and undo the button and zipper on your pants. As I pull them down, I see that you're still trapped behind your underwear.

I lean forward to kiss your cock through the fabric. You groan a little as I rub the length that's pressed against you. Kissing my way down your shaft outside the cotton, I then pull the fabric all the way down to your feet. You step out, and your cock rises to greet me.

I immediately reach out with my tongue to lick the tip, I can't help it. You close your eyes and that's all the invitation I need to pull more of you into my mouth. I open and then close my lips around you, using my tongue to stroke the underside. Sucking as I move up and down the shaft, your pleasure is apparent by the noises you're making. I taste a drop of moisture on the tip and know that you're very happy with what I'm doing.

Suddenly you grab my hair and hold my head away from you. "Let's not get carried away, little one. We have lots of fun yet to have, and did I say you could suck me off? I don't think so."

You sit on the edge of the bed and and pull me down as though you wanted to spank me some more. I start to struggle because I really don't want any more of those. You give one good slap to each of my still red ass cheeks and then spread them apart, moving my panties to the side, to inspect my pussy.

You use one finger and start to rub little circles around the entrance. Gently teasing with just that one finger. Each circle you make, you get close, but never dip inside. I begin to squirm. You chuckle at this. "What's the matter baby?" I try to wiggle so you rub my clit, but when I do, you stop altogether. When I stay still, you continue. It's a control game we play and I know I've given you total control but I can't help trying to nudge you in the direction I want from time to time.

"Patience," you say. I huff and settle down to wait until you decide to do whatever it is you're going to do. The slow circles begin again. They feel lazy, almost like you have all the time in the world. And since it's a kid-less Friday night, you kinda do.

Slowly circling, edging closer to the hole, then pulling back again. Suddenly you plunge your finger into me as deep as you can, and then pull it back out and resume your circles. You plunge again and again, with a few circles in-between each one. This time, you plunge two fingers inside me and keep them there. "Squeeze." I contact my kegal muscles and try my hardest to squeeze your fingers. "You're getting better. Keep doing those exercises."

"Yes, Daddy."

You pull your fingers out and plunge them back into me over and over. Slowly at first, but picking up speed quickly. Every once in a while, you'll pause, and wiggle them around when they're deep inside me, just to stimulate me as much as possible. Before too long, I'm moaning and squirming. You place one hand flat on my back to hold me down and continue finger fucking me with the other.

I start breathing heavily again and get close to the edge of an orgasm. You like to make me edge so I was very pleased when you didn't stop and took me over the brink right away. The wave crashed into me and I bucked and shuddered under your hands. Once it finished, I laid there across your lap, drained.

"That's my good girl. It's a great start, but I'm far from finished with you." I lift my head to stare at you over my shoulder in confusion. "Don't worry, love. I said I won't go easy on you." You wink at me as I try to figure out your game plan.

Pulling me upright, you press me down on my back onto the bed. Slipping your fingers under the straps of my bra, you slide them both off my shoulders. Easing the cups down, my breasts spill out and you immediately roll one nipple between your finger tips. Pinching and tugging on it elicits noises of pleasure from me. You lean down to suck and nibble while beginning to play with the other one.

"Oh Daddy, you know how much I love you sucking on my nipples!"

"Mmmm yes I do, baby girl." After speaking, you return to your ministrations. My back arches of its own accord sending ripples of pleasure down my spine. Your mouth switches sides and you begin to massage the breast with the moist nipple, squeezing and pulling and stretching. You reach down into my panties with one hand and rub my overly sensitive clit.

"Ahhhhhhh, Daddy no!

"Yes, little one. Cum for me again."

"I can't, Daddy!"

"Yes you can, just relax."

You massage me gently, and simultaneously return your attention to my breasts. Between both simulations, it isn't long before your expert touch has me writhing in pleasure that borders on agony. Just as I get ready to explode, you slow down and gentle your touch. When my breathing subsides, you pick up the pace again. This is more like your usual deviousness. You take me close to the edge several times before you take me over it in a blaze of glory. Rubbing my clit like a demon and making love to the nipple in your mouth. You always know the right combination of stimulation to drive me crazy.

"Ahhhhhh! Daaaaaddddddy!"

"Good girl, cum for Daddy."

"Gah! Ahhhhhhh! I- can't-" Gasping for breath, you let me curl up in a ball to ride out the aftermath of the massive orgasm. After my shoulders stop heaving, you smile. "That was amazing baby! I bet you've got some more left in you but it's time for a different kind of fun."

You grab both my arms and push my face into the mattress, pulling my legs off the edge of the bed. I'm now standing on the ground, bent forward with my head on the bed, and my ass in the air. I cringe, waiting to see if you're going to spank me some more. I'm relieved when you position yourself close, directly behind me. Using your teeth, you grab the panties and slide them off me and down to the floor, lifting up each foot to take them off me completely.

You grab both my hands in one of yours, and I feel you lean to the side to pick up something. You wrap the item around my wrists, and I realize it's your belt. You bring it around several times and insert the end into the tight mass so it won't come loose. I test the bonds and have no success in freeing myself.

You chuckle evilly. "No escaping for you, little one." I struggle and wiggle around a bit to show displeasure, even though I'm secretly pleased at this new development. You slap an ass cheek to keep me in check, and position your cock at the very wet entrance of my pussy. I freeze, waiting for that wonderful feeling of being filled. But you're waiting too. You're getting close enough to touch me with your tip, but then you pull away. I try to back up and impale myself but you slap the other cheek.

"Daddy please! You're such a tease..."

"Please what?"

"Please fill me."

"Fill you? Is that all you want?"

"No Daddy," I groan.

"Then ask nicely for what you want, little girl." You're still teasing my pussy with the slightest touch of your cock.

"Please fuck me, Daddy."

With no words, you slam yourself into me with one thrust, going all the way in, leaning your body on me for the full effect.

"Gah! Oomf." I yell in surprise. But damn that felt good. Much better than what I was anticipating. You pull all the way out, and start to tease again. Dipping just the tip inside every few seconds.

"Please fuck me, Daddy" I ask again, hoping you'll repeat the balls deep performance. It doesn't work.

"I'll fuck you when I'm good and ready, princess."

You rub your cock over my clit, between my pussy lips, pull back, stick just the tip inside, then continue rubbing the clit. You repeat this for several minutes, driving me crazy with the need to be filled by you.

Finally, you slide inside me, inch by agonizing inch. Slowly, slowly. Once inside, you thrust just a little for impact. Sliding out slowly, you ram back into me, driving my knees into the side of the bed. Out slowly, in quickly. Over and over again. You savor each impact by squeezing my hips where you've rested your hands. Without warning, you speed up and start furiously pounding my pussy. With one hand pressing my shoulders down, you grab my long hair with the other to use as leverage and pull me back onto your cock as fast as you can.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!" I grunt with each impact. I love the feeling of being pressed into the bed while getting hammered from behind.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Da-a-dy-y-y! Fu-uck-yes-s-s! Fu-uck-mee-ee-ee-ee! Each impact takes my breath away, and I'm struggling to form coherent words, much less sentences.

You slow down to catch your breath after a while. I can't think straight, my brain is mush from the brutal fucking and the two orgasms already. I lay there with my hands still secured behind my back and feel your cock sliding in and out of me. In and out, iiiiinnnn and ouuutttt. You keep a steady pace and start smacking my ass every few thrusts. "Gotta keep that lovely shade of red from fading away"

After several minutes of steady fucking, you pull out and groan as I feel warm liquid dripping onto my back. You always did like to mark what was yours. And I never mind when you do. "Don't move," you say as you walk out of the room. You're gone for several moments.

When you return, you pull me upright and put a glass to my lips. I can smell the whiskey right away. I take a large swallow before you remove the drink and put another in its place. I greedily drink several mouthfuls of water before signaling that I'm done. You drain both glasses of what's left and then spread a towel on the bed, motioning for me to lay on it. It's a bit awkward with my hands tied, so you undo them, and quickly rescure them with the belt and lift them above my head. You've also brought some rope with you, so you tie my hands to the headboard and scoot my body down so my arms are straight. You spread my legs and tie one to each corner of the bed so I now am shaped like an upside down Y.

You put your face in my pussy and begin to eat. You take no prisoners and devour me like a man on a mission. Licking from bottom to top, spreading my cheeks to lick around my asshole. Your tongue goes inside and all around my pussy, not taking no for an answer. Your facial hair rubs anywhere your tongue does not and within two minutes I'm thrashing around like a fish on a hook.

You wrap one arm around each leg to keep me right where you want me, and you use your tongue as a weapon to overload my senses. You suck on my clit, nibbling from time to time. Licking and sucking some more. A few moments later, I'm screaming "Daddyyyyy!" as you make me orgasm for the third time tonight. Except this time you don't stop when the orgasm does. You keep sucking and licking. "Ahhh! Daddy stop! Please!" But you keep going. I'm way over-stimulated and it's driving me insane. I buck my hips to try to get you to stop. After a full minute of torture, you look up at me with an evil grin.

"Don't move again. Oh that's right, you can't." You smirk at me as you go into the bathroom and open a drawer. When you return, I see that you have what looks like sex toys in your hands. "Surprise! I was saving these for a special occasion, and this is the perfect time to use them."

Using my own juices, you lube up a black butt plug with a red jewel on the end and pop it into my ass. You turn on a small, dick shaped dildo and insert it completely into my pussy. You turn on another vibrator with a large round head and press it against my clit, nearly sending me through the roof. You grab more rope and fashion a harness of sorts that attaches the vibrator to my leg but keeps it on my clit for constant contact. The head is large enough that it also acts as a plug to keep the first dildo from slipping out of my pussy.

I don't know what to feel any more. I'm full with the plug and vibrator inside me but the vibes on my clit are driving me out of my mind. "Let's try a little experiment." I can barely hear you let alone understand, I'm so consumed with the vibrations that feel like they're coming from all sides. "Almost forgot one last thing. Open up, little girl." Through the haze I realize you're trying to stick something in my mouth. I open it to protest, but you're quick and before I know what's going on, you've lifted my head and are securing the ball gag in place.

"Have fun baby, I'll be back in a while."

Wait, what?

You walk out of the bedroom and shut the door behind you. I can't find the energy to struggle, but I watch the door, hoping that you weren't serious. As the minutes pass, and the vibrations become harder to ignore, I believe you aren't coming back right away. I start to panic and wiggle as best I can but to no avail. I'm stuck here at your mercy. And fuck I think I might cum again.

The vibrations seem to increase in strength though I'm not sure if it's just my imagination. "Ungh! Mmmmmm, ahhh!" I moan as best I can with a gag in my mouth. I convulse as the waves of pleasure hit me. But the vibrations only increase. The unending cycle of orgasm and increasing vibrations goes on for what seems like an eternity. I'm barely able to stay conscious at this point after each orgasm. I lost count a long time ago and I don't know if it's been minutes or hours. My clit is numb but my body still pulses with the constant stimulation and I don't know which way is even up any more.

12