Your Body

Story Info
She misses your body.
792 words
32k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I miss your body so.

Even though I've never had you, I still miss your body. Even though you've never been next to me, beside me in bed, I've fantasized about it so often that it seems like you should be. I think about you all the time – the way you'd feel, the way you'd smell, how I'd touch and taste you if you were here. How much I want to please you. How much I need to please you, my darling.

I know you've never been with another woman before. I know you've never been with anyone at all – you're so very innocent with your smiles and your unanswered lust. But I know I could please you, if you'd just give me the opportunity.

So that's what I've been doing this evening. Fantasizing about you. Dreaming about making your first time so very special. In my mind, you're lying in bed next to me, and you're smiling, and I want you. You're so soft, so soft in my mind that I have to reach for you. I've always dreamed about pulling you close to me, your head resting beneath my chin. I wish I could wrap my arms around you, one hand in your hair, the other moving up and down your belly in circles. You're so soft beneath my fingertips and I want more.

I want all of you, as a matter of fact. I wish I could roll you onto your back, tug your shirt over your head, and taste your skin. Your skin, in my mind, is so creamy and smooth under my mouth, so perfect and unblemished. I want to blemish it. My lips run over your skin so gently, but now and then, I have to take a tiny bite. I hear you cry out in surprise, in pleasure, and then I bury my face in your neck. I suck and bite, leaving angry brown bruises in my path. I like it. I like it a lot, and I think you do too.

I want more.

I trail kisses down your neck, going left, and I kiss ever so slowly around your left breast. I deliberately avoid the nipple, running my tongue around and around in circles, before so carefully flicking my tongue over it. You moan, and you squirm, and I have to keep that feeling going. So I go to your right breast. I run my fingertips so slowly around your breast, trailing kisses down the side, before taking your nipple roughly in my mouth. I can feel you digging your nails in my back. Somehow, I hope you draw blood.

I move down your belly, my hands leading the way. Your bellybutton is of great interest to me, and I run my tongue around it, then into it. I slide my hands beneath you, cupping your ass, squeezing it. "Get on your knees," I whisper to you, and you always do. Your ass is up in the air, your face buried in my pillow and you always love it when I run my tongue into your crevice. I lean over, tonguing your ass, and I can hear your muffled cries through the pillow.

I love the way you taste, my darling.

I pull you over, returning you to your back. My hands are on your thighs, pulling them closer to me, spreading them apart, and then my mouth is on you.

It's on you and I move my hand lower and I'm inside you... and oh God, can anything else be so divine as the way you tastefeelsound when I'm fucking you? Your pussy tight around my fingers, and I'm the only one who has ever felt you this way. You're so tight, so warm, so fucking hotwetsweet. My tongue runs over your clit quickly, as if I'd die without making you come. My other hand moves down to finger your tight ass, and you positively scream as I penetrate you. I love being so deeply inside you, fucking you every way I can, my mouth devouring you.

And so you come for me. You always, always come for me. You cry out, shuddering, and collapse back on the bed. I can feel your ass contracting around me, your pussy releasing my fingers after it has spent itself. Your wetness, as always, is overwhelming.

My darling girl... I take you in my arms, letting you rest. Your sweat-drenched curls hang in your face, and I reach up to pull them back. I kiss your mouth, to share the taste of you, beautiful girl. And then we both collapse in sleep, exhaustion overcoming us at least until next time.

I miss your body so... even when it's only in my head.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Not a Home She meets an intriguing gray-eyed beauty.in Lesbian Sex
Bedding the Babysitter Ch. 01 A lesbian neighbor seduces her innocent 18-year-old sitter.in Lesbian Sex
The Reluctant Lesbian Ch. 01 Seduced by my stepsister.in Lesbian Sex
Elegance Black butch is attracted to an older white femme.in Lesbian Sex
Work Related She meets woman who stirs something new in her.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories