Your Choice

Story Info
Tonight he becomes a cuckold. It is his choice. In a way.
1.6k words
4.04
44.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is difficult to explain how I got into this position. I was lying on our marital bed, my hands and feet were tied to the posts. I was stark-naked and sported a painfully massive erection. Painful, because I had been hard for hours. My wife, Elif, had been tormenting me for the entire evening without allowing me any relief. In fact I had not cum for exactly a month. I know this because it has been exactly a month since our sixth anniversary where I was allowed to cum into her hands. Not many guys will have gone without orgasm for so long, but those who have can attest that it causes physical pain. Your entire lower body aches and your balls hurt at the slightest touch.

I should go back further in time. Ever since we were married, Elif assumed the dominant part in bed. While I was a successful but average guy, she had the kind of beauty that would make traffic stop. She had long black hair and irresistible black eyes. She was 6 feet tall and slim, with perky breasts and the finest ass on the planet. In bed, Elif took what she wanted. Sex was defined as primarily serving her pleasure. Every time we had sex, I had to bring her to climax more than once before I could ask for permission to cum. I usually had to serves her orally, sometime I was allowed to penetrate her and I had literally been trained in holding back until she allowed me to orgasm. My orgasm, if granted, usually took place outside her body. If I had excelled in giving her pleasure, she manually took me over the brink, if she had been more than satisfied, I was allowed to masturbate in front of her, but in most cases I was denied an orgasm. With a raging hard-on, we cuddled in bed and all I could do was try and fall asleep.

Today was one of these extended sessions of love-making that had ended with frustration on my part. It also took place with me bound spread-eagled on our bed. Elif had gone out of her way to tease me senseless. She had even worked her lips and tongue up and down my shaft, which is a very rare treat. Whenever her soft tongue worked itself upwards on the underside of my penis before encircling its top, I had to beg her to stop. Needless to say, unauthorised orgasms have unpleasant consequences. After several hours of very one-sided sex she rocked herself to an intensive climax. Then, she got up and swiftly removed herself from my throbbing cock and left for the bath without saying a word. This was odd and left me wondering what was to come next.

Elif seemed to be gone forever. When she returned from the bathroom, I could not believe my eyes. I had never seen her like this. She wore heavy make-up, an audacious, sheer black dress that was barely covering her exquisite body. She had painted her long fingernails a bright red that matched the colour of her lipstick. She was walking on high heels that accentuated her perfect behind. Her erect nipples almost pierced the dress making it obvious she was not wearing a bra. I had never seen her look this breathtaking.

Hi honey, she said, in a put-on sexy voice. You like what you see?

What is going on? I asked. Are we going out?

No, not we. I might go out, depending on whether you want me to.

I was confused. But could not think much because she pulled up her short dress to reveal a smooth shaven pussy. My cock twitched. She had always refused to completely shave her mound, so I was not sure what to think of this.

I might go out. Phil from work asked me out. In fact he has been asking me out for months. My stomach turned and I feared where this was going. I knew this guy, a young, boisterous, pretty boy from her workplace who has been hitting on her for some time. We had talked about cuckolding fantasies but always had the understanding that some fantasies should not be acted out. Waves of jealousy went through my body and I started to hyperventilate.

Why did you shave down there? I gasped.

I have been doing some research. And it turns out that there are some things you should only do for your lover.

The word lover hit my like tree. I could not believe what I heard and I begged her not to go.

She said it was up to me and produced a condom that she swiftly pulled over my cock.

Why is that up to me? I am tied to this bed. All I can do is beg you for heaven's sake not to go. Pleeeaaase.

She ignored my pleading and sat with her dress hiked up but her high heels still on top of me. She put her finger on my lips.

Hush. Stay calm, and listen to me.

She leaned forward and her dress fell allowing me a full view of her firm breasts. I could smell that she had been generous with her expensive cologne.

Whatever happens, I will always be your loving wife and you will be my only love in my life. In fact, I might not go out tonight. My phone is on the nightstand and one text and my date is off.

So call it off, I yelled.

The deal is this, she said.

She took my hard cock in her fingers and stroked its tip with her fine manicured hands.

I will fuck you now.

She looked me straight in the eyes.

If you do not want me to go out on my date with Phil, all you have to do is not to cum. I know that this is not hard for you as we have been training this for years. The condom also makes your cock less sensitive. So stop whining. If you do not cum before I cum, I will text Phil and I stay home tonight, being the good wife that I am.

I started to calm down a little bit but suspicion lingered as to what else she had in store for me. Her devilish smile told me I was right.

With a firm grip she took my cock into her hand, pushed it against her hairless pussy and let herself sink on it in one go. Her pussy was dripping wet and offered no resistance, the entire condom was immediately coated in thick juice.

She put her face closer to mine and put her lips close to my ear.

Do you see how wet I am?

She did not wait for me to answer.

I am wet because I have been thinking of giving myself to another man. For the past hours I have been thinking about how to please Phil. While I was playing with you I was really thinking of my date. Wondering how Phil would fuck me, what his cock would look like.

This was cruel. She knew that I have been fantasying about her having sex with another man. Under these circumstances, she had me. I did not know how long I could hold back now.

I think I will start by blowing him and let him cum in my mouth.

Now she was slowly rocking back and forth, gently riding my cock. Confident knowing that she does not have to work her pussy much. All she needed to do was fuck with my brain.

I will let him take me from behind.

I had never heard her talk like this.

I will be a total slut to him, like I can never be for you. In bed, I will do anything for him that he wants.

I stared at her in jealous terror.

And you know what? I put a condom on you because I want to be clean for my lover. Knowing that you would want me to go and fill the condom to allow me to have some fun.

I was getting close to orgasm. I was pleading with her to stop. I was going insane no longer sure what I wanted. She almost held still.

Then she added in a very low voice: But I will not let my lover wear a condom. I want to feel how the sperm from his big cock hits my cervix, feel how his cum fills my womb. But I promise, as soon as he has filled your pretty little wife with his virile cum I will bring it home for you.

This was it. I started to ejaculate and filled the condom with violent spurts that could do nothing but fill the tip of the condom.

She smiled at me, kissed me coldly on the cheek, withdrew from me and got up. She took her phone from the nightstand, put it into her handbag and walked out of the bedroom.

Don't wait for me, honey, she said before closing the door behind her.

I was left screaming and kicking against my bonds on the bed while my cock started to go flaccid in the cum-filled condom.

Soon I heard a car stop in front of our house followed by the ring of the doorbell. Then I heard the front door close. I heard a laughter that was clearly Elif's and I pictured how she was throwing back her head like a teenager on a first date. I was alone with my imagination. And I was hard again.