Your Dream Man

Story Info
You're overcome by the man who fills your dreams.
3.8k words
3.81
25.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My day started off on a wonderful note. Being so tired from work the last few days had me in bed earlier than normal last night to ensure I had enough rest for the long day ahead of me today. Feeling the sun rays kiss my face softly began to stir me from my deep slumber, dreams of an unknown man floating through my mind.

I couldn't recall what he looked like but the way he touched me was like no other man I've ever felt before. His firm hands caressing every inch of my body, gently working me thoroughly inside and out. I felt that strange sense of connection only a good dream can bring into me - it's like I've met him before. Dreams like this make me believe in reincarnation - I must have known him in a past life, our bond felt too strong to have not.

Rousing slightly in my bed as the warmth of the sun brings me into the living world, away from the man of my dreams I can still feel his touch inside of me. Laying in bed for a while longer I try to imagine his face - I need to know my mystery man. Yet in the mysterious way that dreams are, I can only remember his touch. A touch I will not soon forget.

Opening my eyes ever so slightly, I am greeted my the shining sun and the sight of a beautiful sky above. Not a clear day by any means but the clouds above seem to fill upwards gracefully into the sky, contrasting beautifully and shading my eyes against the bright morning sun. It is at that moment I first notice the burning fire deep within my legs. It must be my dream man, still reaching inside of me and caressing my body. I can already tell today is going to be an interesting day.

Reaching up, arm bent and hands running through my hair I stretch out. Pulling against the stiffness of a good night's sleep I feel a release of the tension in my muscles. "I haven't slept this well in I'm not even sure how long," I think to myself, smiling with the pleasure of a good stretch.

As I roll over to bring myself out of bed I can feel my favorite shorts brush up and pull slightly at me, deepening the my knowledge flaming sensation in between my legs. As I get up and feel the soft carpet underneath my feet I feel a brush of wetness on my shorts against my leg. I love wearing them to sleep. The way the loose fitting soft cotton caresses my skin is just incredible. I'm not sure when the last time I woke up so aroused was. There he goes again, my dreamy mystery man, making his presence known in the most satisfying - yet frustrating of ways.

Glancing at the clock I'm glad I went to bed so early last night. I've got more than enough time to get myself ready for work with a little extra time to spare. Maybe I'll just spend a little longer in the shower this morning.

The rush of hot water streaming over me feels incredible and I only wish my dream man was here to join me. His large, work hardened hands washing my body, caressing my back and filling me with pleasure. I pay more careful attention to my body, all the soft curves and crevices in my skin are longing for his touch and I turn up the water even hotter than usual. As the bathroom fills with steam the heat loosens up every muscle in my body. Feeling the pulsations of hot water washing away all the tension within me as I pass the shower head up and down my body. The way that the water falls upon the skin of my chest and runs down me, rolling across my breasts, flowing down my stomach and caressing the smooth skin in between my legs before it runs down my thighs is simply intoxicating. I can feel the heat centered in between my thighs growing to incredible new heights. I want to touch myself, feel my insides and love myself like only my dream lover can. But I won't, not yet. I can work myself into a frenzy today. I can make work much more interesting today.

The best part of having such perfectly sized and perky breasts is not having to wear a bra if I don't want to. Today is another one of those days. As I look through my closet to pick out the perfect dress for my day, I decide on a tight flitting black shirt, a pair of black cotton boy shorts covered by my favorite blue jeans. The shirt plain, but one of my favorites. The way it pulls against my skin ever so slightly and rubs against my nipples as I bend over to pull my pants on let's me know I picked the perfect outfit for work today. I feel a slight dampness squeeze out through my legs as I bend over to tie my shoes and begin to start my day.

I barely remember the car ride to work - I was so focused on my dream from last night I almost couldn't think. My legs instinctively rubbing together in an effort to pleasure myself at every chance I got. My face getting more flushed with every minute closer I got to work. Giving my breasts a few firm squeezes and a gentle tug at my nipples through the shirt I stop to collect myself for a few minutes before stepping out of the car and heading into work.

The day started off as usual - getting my cash register step up for the day and ringing up the sporadic flow of customers coming in to buy their various supplies. Some buying paint, others brushes and more looking for picture frames and mediums to create new works of art. I usually wonder what kind of creations my customers make with our supplies - but not today. I drifted through the day thinking back to my dream. The way he touched me and brought me to new heights of pleasure and arousal. I could feel the growing wetness inside of me and I was certain I would soak through my jeans at some point today.

A young woman came up to pay for her brushes and paints and I began to usual process of ringing up her items one at a time until I got to the brushes. I grabbed one and the way it fit within my hand felt perfect. It was a shorter brush, maybe six inches long on the handle with some of the softest hair bristles I've ever felt - maybe I was just overly sensitive with all that was running through my mind. Feeling the gentle ripples in the wood grain of the handle and the cool metal on the base I knew I wanted to feel it in me. I needed to feel it inside of me. And then it happened, as if this woman standing could read my mind she exclaimed, "Oh I'm so sorry, I didn't realize I grabbed two of those! Let me go put one back."

Lighting up with excitement and feeling a chill run down my back I replied, "Don't worry about it, I'll take care of putting it back for you." A slight smirk appeared on my face as I thought of what I was going to do with that brush. I finished her transaction and she went on with her day. My secret savior gone like that, no way she'll know the impact she just made on my day.

Lunch break was coming up and I knew I wouldn't be eating much today. I grabbed a green apple from the store next door and ate it quickly on my way back towards work. The taste of it was so sweet, the firmness of its skin in my mouth as I bit into it was strangely turning me on even more. I savored every bite, soaking up the new taste in my mind and enjoying the way it made my mouth water. With my last bit a drizzle of saliva and apple escaped from the corner of my mouth and ran down my chin, creeping down my neck. It sent chills up my spine and I imagined my dream lover sending his hot seed dripping down my face as I reached to wipe it up for a taste.

Sneaking over by my cash register I set my purse down as if to look for something before carefully slipping the paintbrush inside. I hoped no one saw me, but the fire within me had grown to the point where I couldn't stop myself. I was running on pure sexual energy right now.

Heading into the employee bathroom and locking the door I admired my petite figure in the mirror for a moment. Running my hands up and across my body, stopping to squeeze my breasts and feeling my already perked up nipples harden even more through the cotton of my shirt. With a firm tug on them I let out a soft moan of desire from deep within. Grabbing the paintbrush from my purse I admired it once more in my hands. The soft bristles, the curve in the wood meant to fit into the palm of your hand looked perfect to fit right inside of me.

Lifting up my shirt and dropping my jeans I noticed the glistening spot in between my legs where all my juices have soaked into those boy shorts I loved so much. The tickling of the bristles against my skin was almost too much to bear, shivers down my spine and goosebumps rose across my entire body. Hairs I didn't even know I had stood up on end. I gently painted my nearly naked body with my new toy as I felt that fire between my legs intensify to the point I couldn't take anymore. I needed to touch myself, to feel the tongue-like brush against my soft lips. I always heard natural hair brushes were the best - I now knew why I've never felt anything so soft against my skin.

I began to lower my underwear slowly, feeling them tug at my hips as they slid down. I caught a sight that showed me just how hot I've been all day. The insides of my boy shorts were soaked, slick with my sweet nectar - strings of it stuck to my lips and stretched as I continued to lower them down my legs. I never thought I could be so turned on from my own body. I felt a newfound rush of sexual energy course through my body - shocking through every nerve and making my skin feel hot and flushed.

Taking the brush in my hand again I painted up and down my thighs, working around and up my hips until it rested against the soft skin of my mound. The tease was getting unbearable and I'd have to get back to work soon. As much as I'd love to, I couldn't spend all day in here. I felt the first flicks of the brush against my lips and a wave of pleasure rolled through me sending another moan through me. I closed my eyes and ran the bristles across and all around my lips, feeling them gently part as I neared their meeting point - my mind going back to my dream lover, his tongue running across my body, gently licking every bit of me. I couldn't help but let out a series of ever increasing moans as I felt a need for him inside of me.

The bristles now thoroughly soaked I pulled them up tracing a path across my stomach and up my breasts. Making out a spiral in towards my aching nipples and then across them sending spasms of pleasure down my spine and creating a shocking sensation in between my legs. I felt my muscles tense up and release sending a stream of my wetness running slowly down my thigh teasing me like only he could.

I couldn't take anymore, I needed this inside of me and now. Bringing the brush back down gave one last tickle across my dripping lips and I switched my grip on it. I wanted to feel the bristles against my lips as the wooden shift filled my insides. Even though the wood was dry, slipping it in was no problem. Inside of me was so much of my sweet juices that I felt almost no resistance as my soft inner folds stretched to accommodate my new toy. Gently at first I thrust in and out, enjoying the sensation now filling my body. The way the contours of the handle worked my favorite bits of me, stretching and relaxing my folds of intimacy as I pushed and pulled over and over again. The cool metal where the bristles meet the handle was now reaching my body temperature. It just felt so comfortable inside of me I didn't want to take it back out.

Glancing at my phone I realized I've been in here way too long. I need to get back to work! I push my brush deeper inside of me so that only the bristles stuck out, the rest held firmly in place by the unrelenting grip of my body. As I pulled the cotton of my underwear up I heard I knock on the door, "Kat, are you still in there? Is everything okay?" it was the voice of my manager, wondering why I wasn't finished with my lunch break yet. "I'm fine, I just had to re do some of my makeup. Give me one minute," I replied back trying out hold back the quivering of pleasure in my voice. I finished pulling my pants up and felt the touch of my bristles running across the outsides of my lips - pressing into me from my pants. The trail of my juices leading up my stomach was still damp and I gave my nipples one last squeeze and a twist before lowering my shirt and smirking at myself in the mirror - admiring my own sexy body at a new peak of sexual tension.

Stepping towards the door I felt a new sensation between my legs. Each step I made had those bristles rubbing against my lips, gently teasing my clit and sending slight spasms through my muscles. Work was about to get much more interesting.

Back at my register I made my way through a distracted day, at times hardly able to focus on even how to work that machine. My focus was in between my legs. Squeezing the hardwood brush inside of me. Rubbing my legs together to feel the bristles tickle my swollen clit. The wetness has definitely grown and I can feel my entire pubic region soaked in the slick layer of my delicious nectar of love. It's smell wafting up into my nostrils, intoxicating and debilitating to my job duties. I was certain the wetness would soon soak through my jeans, if it hadn't already, I was getting scared to bend over for fear of exposing myself.

For a while time seemed to stop as I reveled in the sensations deep within me. I felt like I needed to come right then and there - but I couldn't. Such a deep release is sure to give me away. If not by my moaning, then by the physical spasms my body was sure to go through as I let everything I had built up for the day rush through me. It became harder and harder to bring myself down from the edge but eventually I seemed to hit a plateau. I was in a state of deep and true arousal. My body ached for release as my mind raced with thoughts of the night before - wanting to be back with my dream lover again. I could almost feel his hot breath against my neck as a wave of heat surged through my body again. There was a slow and rhythmic contraction beginning to stir around my brush buried deep within me. I could ride this feeling all day. Just don't come yet.

After what seemed like an eternity I was finally clocking out and heading back to my car. Sitting down sent a chill down my spine as the brush headed ever deeper inside of me and the long bristles ran across my lips, teasing and licking them in new ways I had yet to feel until now. This was going to be a tough ride back home but I can finally get more comfortable when I get there.

Pulling the key out of my now unlocked door I barely remember to close and lock it back behind me. I'm making a beeline for my bedroom, dropping bits of clothing along the way. First my shoes, then my shirt, then wriggling out of my pants I can see just how soaked I've gotten them throughout this incredible day. I feel a chill run down my spine, ending in my clit as I shudder thinking about how this will feel. I've only kept on those soaking wet boy shorts I love so much. The way the accent my ass is wonderful and I love checking myself out in the mirror - but there's no time for that tonight.

Finally making it into my bed I throw myself down face first, burying my face in the pillow as I imagine the man in my dreams taking me from behind. My hips beginning to buck to and fro, the bristles of the brush still teasing and tickling my lips. "Oh god, I need you right now," I moan out wishing I had someone here to hear my cries of desire. A hand reaching back and grabbing my ass and pulling towards my back, exposing my insides slightly more around the handle of my brush.

As good as they feel against my skin, the boy shorts need to go. They're just getting in the way of what I really need now. Pulling them down around my ankles the cool air of my room sends a gentle breeze through my legs giving me goosebumps all around once more. My hands run up my thighs, one stopping to grab a hold of the brush, another continuing upwards to circle my clit a few times on the way to my nipples. Tugging and pinching them sends electric chills through your nerves as you begin to thrust in and out again with the brush.

The wooden handle reaching deep inside of me and exploring my insides again you can feel a swelling deep within you knowing that the culmination of the day is almost here. With a gentle turn I feel that amazing soft spot towards the front of my pussy start getting worked better than I ever remember it being before. With wooden handle of my new favorite toy jamming up against my G-spot I can hear my juices getting sloshed around inside me on their way out and down past my now quivering ass. My entire body is beginning to shake with each contraction of my pelvic muscles. Working out through masturbation always felt so good - and I'm sure that I will be sore in the morning.

Closing my eyes I try to return to the man from my dreams but can only make out a shadowy figure, my mind is too distracted to come any closer but I can feel him inside me now. Thrusting deep, filling my every inch with his loving touch. My hands become his hands and I can feel him caress my body again - running across my stomach and hips, teasing my breasts before pinching the nipples and making me yelp in delight. I've finally got him back. His hands reaching around my neck, my shoulders and pulling himself in close as he puts his hands around my cheek to pull me in for a kiss. I can nearly taste him on my lips. His finger runs across them and I grab it in my mouth, gently biting down, licking and sucking on it - never wanting to let it go from me.

The thrusts continue deep into my folds of smooth velvet and I unconsciously let out a load moan from deep within and I can feel the flow in between my legs increase as I clamp down onto my dream lover. It could have been only a second but that moment seemed to last forever. I had him trapped within me as I came, he couldn't escape me now. Then the release, more juices draining down and out of me as I tense up again and feel my entire body tighten. I can't even move anymore, only the sound of my screaming can be heard and I was running out of breath. That release of his hold on me and I could catch a quick breath before he grabbed a hold and I contracted again into his embrace.

Somewhere during this, my hand found its way onto my clit. Swollen and sensitive to the point where even a light rub felt like I was being licked and sucked on. The added sensation only heightened my orgasm and left me drifting on higher into another plane of pleasure and consciousness. I came again and could feel a constant quivering emanate from my insides - the same quivering you feel when you hold a heavy box too long - the feeling of your muscles being unable to take anymore and almost giving up. The only sound coming from my mouth at this point was one long, deep moan - signaling the massive and unprecedented release I was experiencing with my dream lover.

I'm not sure how long it lasted but when I began to come down from that high I knew I had never felt anything so amazing in my life before. Never had I felt so good and drained, whether by myself or with a man. I know the man in my dreams is who did it. His shadowy figure coming in and taking me, the way he so perfectly caressed and touched me inside and out. The way he whispered words of love into my ear in that perfect dreamlike tone that I can never remember in the morning.

I barely felt the paint brush slide out of me as I curled up on the bed. The soaking wet spot between my legs wouldn't bother me tonight. I would wear my juices all night as a badge of honor - inviting him back into my dreams. Hoping he would take me as his own and fulfill my every wish and hope of seeing him again tonight. My dream lover would be back, I could already feel him again - cradling me in his arms as I curled up a little more under the covers and slipped off to sleep. And back into his world.