Your Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Exakta66
Exakta66
75 Followers

The delicate, blonde hairs teased my face as I began to caress her every fold with my tongue and lips. I parted the soft, moist entrance to her waiting love canal with my fingers as I slowly inserted a couple digits and began to apply massaging pressure to her G-spot. Cheryl began to moan with delight as I worked my finger tips in rhythm with my tongue movements on her clit.

Her moans began to increase in frequency and intensity as I worked her over with my loving moves. Her responses were a signal to me that she needed more than my tongue and fingers. I took my fingers, which were now quite wet with her love juices, and grabbed my engorged member and slowly guided it into her tight, young pussy. The feeling of our melding together caused us both to emit sounds of pleasure.

I began to thrust into her slowly at first, then my thrusts became harder and more urgent. Cheryl wrapped her legs around me like she never wanted to let go. Our thrusting turned to wild abandon as we both attempted to get closer to each other. For a time, it was as if we had become one. Her tight, young vaginal muscles gripped me as if holding on for dear life as she squeezed every last drop out of my throbbing member. The pleasure overtook my body as my mind was overcome with sheer delight.

When it was over, we laid on the bed and cuddled for some time. After a while we got the old Martin and sat on the bed taking turns strumming the guitar and singing while naked. It was a delightful sight to see her young breasts rest on top of the old guitar as she sweetly serenaded me with her beautiful voice.

When morning came, we kissed and parted ways. Cheryl had a concert tour to complete and I had other obligations. It was however, a great time I will never forget. Nor will I ever forget those eyes.

*

09-24-09.

Exakta66
Exakta66
75 Followers
12