Your First Cuckquean "Threesome"

Story Info
Your cuckquean fantasy is about to become a reality.
823 words
4.31
43.1k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Exlibro
Exlibro
51 Followers

My, don't you look pretty on that chair? Right where I left you... I hope you don't mind the blindfold. I feel that it makes things more intimate, more... intense!

I know it has been quite a while since you begged me to turn you into a good, denied little slave. The desire to cum must be overwhelming and still you need to be denied even more than the disappointing shortlived pleasure of an orgasm, don't you? Because when you cum... This feeling right now... Will be over. You dont want it to stop, don't you? So you see the spreader bar on your feet and the handcuffs are for your own good. I get to enjoy the sight of your pretty white panties and I know you wont sneak an orgasm, because our session today will be intense. Would you look at that, seems like you have a wetspot already. Such a slutty girl.

Now, we need to talk about your denial fetish. While I love that you gave all your orgasms to me and wont get to cum or get fucked for quite a while, I don't see why I should suffer for your perversion and give up sex. Yes, yes I know you give great head and your hands can caress my hard, throbbing cock like no other but you know... Sometimes I just need the feeling of stretching out a hot, wet pussy under my rough thrusts. You do want me to be pleased, don't you?

So tonight we will have a threesome, of sorts. Well, we will all share this experience together even if your participation is somewhat limited. You will get to hear, smell and taste everything... Won't that be just hot? Sitting there with spread legs, exposed cunt like a good denied slave while you hear me fuck and cum? I do deserve this pleasure, don't I?

I know you cant see a thing but the whole time we talked, she was in the room with us. She had her hand on my cock the entire time. She gets to touch the hard, veiny, pulsating cock you like so much. She even snuck a taste right now. She gets to feel my cock filling up her mouth and she feels sooo good. Mmm that was quite the flinch. Is your pride stinging a little bit? Let it go. I like you just the way you are. Denied and tied up like a good little girl...

You should see her on the bed now. Her eyes sparkling with anticipation, her skin flawless and trembling in excitement. Can you hear her soft moans already? I didn't even pushed myself into her warm, moist pussy yet. Too bad you cant see the way I cup her breasts with my hands, her back arched like in a tasteful erotic picture. Her body is so sensitive, so delicate... Did you hear the gasp when I pushed it all the way in, inch by inch? Fuck, it feels so good. Such a shame you chose orgasm denial as your fetish. Otherwise it might have been you feeling the moist, hard smacks that every thrust creates.

Fuck, I can't help but groan when she moans and screams like that. I can feel how tight she is, too. Her pussy is stretching around my shaft. This feels like heaven. Damn I really needed a good fuck like this. God, at this rate it wont be long until we both cum together. Can you hear her screams of pure ecstasy?

Do you wanna ..Oh fuck... know why we blindfolded you.. Mmm... slave? We didn't want to make your first time weird, seeing as you know the lady I am fucking... mmm... right now! That's right. the first time as in there will be more. You chose to be denied and her pussy just feels too amazing to.. fuck... let this be a one time thing. Fuck... Can you feel how rough and wonderful our sex is? Can you feel how we are CUMMING?

Mmm... Holy shit that was incredible. I must have pumped gallons inside of her. Aww did you think I was going to use a condom, just because you are denied feeling my hot, sticky load flooding your insides. Well she is a lady and you are a denied slave, aren't you?

Maybe next time we let you watch but until then enjoy the feeling of uncertainty everytime one of your friends smiles at you and you will only have one thought:

Did he fill her up with is hot load?

Don't laugh at her, this slave chose it for herself and from what I see on her formerly white panties... She enjoyed it too. Didn't you, slave?

Now you do get a treat, you can taste how creamy her pussy was for me, her juices mixed with my cum still on my shaft. Go ahead, stick out your tongue. Clean me up...

Exlibro
Exlibro
51 Followers