Your Flesh is Nice

Story Info
You disobeyed him, Kitty.
1.1k words
4.21
18.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanna tell you a story
About a little Kitty
She's ass slappin' pretty
And voluptuous fingers
Wanna let her lick me

As I cross the street
She's good enough to eat
Me.

Kitty:
Your flesh is so...
Your flesh is nice
-Jeff Buckley, "Your Flesh is Nice"


Kitty,

Your flesh is so nice. I'm running my hands all over it, your softness against my fingers so intoxicating. I know you love this feeling, right before I have you. I'm just teasing you now, Kitty. There is more, much more to come.

Kitty,

Your flesh is so nice. And knowing you are trying, hard as you might, not to make a sound. After all, it's not allowed until I say so. But you know that, you have long been taught that your flesh is nice, and that it is mine. I run my fingernails all over your ass, still hot from the spanking I just delivered. It's warm. Kitty, your flesh is so nice, indeed. Don't make a sound.

Kitty,

Your flesh is so nice. Especially as it is now, naked before me. Your soft curves are here for me, and me alone to enjoy. And even though I'm fully clothed, my cock aches for you. But not yet. No, it is your turn to ache for me, as I have for far too long. You are eager, Kitty, and I love that. But I also love to take control of you, to know that your orgasm, your pleasure, your pain, are mine to give.

Kitty,

Your flesh is so nice. Why are you squirming, reddening your sweet wrists against my bonds? Perhaps it is too much to bear, having my fingers running all over your breasts, touching every part, except the nipple. More likely, it is what my other hand is doing. Do you like that, Kitty? Do you like what my fingers are doing to your pussy? I'll take that moan as a yes. Yes, Kitty, your flesh is so nice, especially as I feel it quiver against mine. I told you not to make a sound, Kitty. You are in for another spanking if you do. Yes, I know it feels good, I know that's what your eyes are telling me right now, that you want to make a moan, just one moan. Maybe just a grunt, your eyes plead with me. But Kitty, your flesh is so nice. You wouldn't want it all red again, would you?

Kitty,

Your flesh is so nice, but it doesn't change the fact that you disobeyed me. And yet, your flesh is still so nice...albeit quite red. And the flesh of your thighs...oh my. It is quite wet. Your flesh is nice and wet, and I love it. You enjoyed that spanking, didn't you? You enjoyed my hand alternating between your ass cheeks, and my motion, forehand, backhand, you loved it all, didn't you Kitty? My finger deep inside your cunt certainly didn't hurt either. Yes, I think you enjoyed that the best. What's that, you want my cock? You want my cock deep in your pussy, Kitty? Well then, perhaps, if you are good, you might get it. For now, you are good enough to eat me.

Kitty,

Your flesh is so nice, especially that of your lips. Yes, Kitty, I do love the feel of myself deep inside your mouth. Yes, Kitty, I know that the blindfold makes it hard to see, but you are doing such a good job, albeit with the help of my thrusting each time, deep into your warmth. Yes, Kitty, get my cock nice and wet, as wet as you can. Don't be afraid to gag, Kitty, especially as I'm fucking your mouth. Get it as wet as you can, Kitty. Be a nasty Kitty for me, that's what you promised as I was slapping your ass over and over, wasn't it? Yes Kitty, I do remember what you said, and I'll make sure you live up to it.

Kitty,

Your flesh is so nice, I can't help but moan and grunt in ecstasy right now. You almost made me cum with your lips and your throat, but that wasn't in the cards for today. Another time, Kitty, you will get to eat me. Tonight, you get to take me. All of me. And taking me you are. I so enjoyed the feeling of moving behind you, seeing your naked flesh quiver as you are bound, on all fours, right in front of me. I'll keep your blindfold on, Kitty. But I will grab your hair. Yes, I'll grab your hair as I sink myself inside you, deeply, fully. You will moan. And that, Kitty, might be tolerated. It will depend on how well you can take me. I'm going to pull your hair backwards, and hard. You realize that, don't you Kitty? But of course you do. You enjoy having your hair pulled so hard you are practically staring at the ceiling as I push myself deeper and deeper into you. You never complain. You are a good little Kitty. And if you do...

Kitty,

Your flesh is so nice, and the inside of you so very wet. You enjoy the feeling of my flesh pulsing against yours, don't you Kitty? And you especially enjoy the feeling of both of your holes being filled, don't you Kitty? Yes, I thought you would enjoy that toy in your asshole while I'm fucking you on all fours, your hands and ankles held in position, my control over you complete. I need a bigger toy for your ass, however. You took this one far too easily. No matter, I know you are enjoying this, and I have finally given you permission to make noise. The sounds and smells of your sex are almost as amazing as your flesh.

Kitty,

Your flesh is so nice. I can feel every movement as you slam backwards against me, begging for me cock to take you harder. And I'll happily oblige, Kitty. You will have to lick me clean when this is over. But for now, I'm happy to have my hands wrapped around your waist, and feel my cock taking you over and over again, one thrust at a time.

Kitty,

I'm going to cum inside you. And yes, Kitty, I did enjoy finally letting one of your arms loose so that you could rub your tight little pussy. I love to feel you cum with me, Kitty. Cum for me now, Kitty, cum as I shoot my warm, hot cum deep inside your pussy. Yes, that's it Kitty, beg for me, your thighs wet and shaking, your hand furiously working yourself to orgasm. Cum for me, Kitty, because (oh God) I'm cumming inside you now, I'm pulsing inside, over and over again. God, Kitty, your flesh is so nice.

Kitty,

Your flesh is so nice, covered in sweat, exhausted. Oh, how I enjoy your flesh, and all of you.