Your Girlfriend Calls Late at Night

Story Info
A late night call from your girlfriend after a wild party...
8k words
4.21
135.1k
209
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi baby."

"yeah I'm okay."

"Oh I'm outside right now."

"...at the party still...I know it's late."

(sighs)

"Yeah...uh...we had fun."

"Yeah the party was soooo good! Everyone was so cool here and the music was amaziinnng. Like, pretty much the best party I've ever been to."

(long pause)

"Um...how are you?"

"You went to bed early? On a Friday??"

"You're still awake though."

"You don't need to worry about me! Baby you really need to go make some friends."

"You're in college! It can't be that hard!"

"I know I miss you too but we talked about this baby...we said we'd let each other try new stuff now that we're in different places."

"I know you're lonely. I'm sorry babe."

(pause)

"Well...um...so...I got kiiiiinda crazy tonight."

"Remember how last week we talked about how we were ok with sometimes trying things with other people now that we're away from each other?"

"You said you were ok with whatever as long as we told each other everything."

"Yeah...we have to be able to trust each other. You're still my boyfriend no matter what."

"So you promise you won't be mad no matter what right?"

"ok good...thanks for trusting me baby."

"Well, first we got ready at Stacy's and she let me borrow one of her dresses."

"Um, it was black and pretty small." (laughing)

"Like, it barely went over my butt."

"I dunno I wanted to look sexy I guess. All my friends were wearing sexy things too."

"Um, so then we went to Stan's to have drinks before the party. I had a drink there and Stan smoked us out a little."

"I know what you think about Stan baby...he's fun though when you get to know him..."

"He's been really helpful in class and he's always making jokes and being funny too."

"Anyway so we left for the party and got there at like 11."

"And the party was soooo good. They were playing this housey-techno kinda dance music and it was reallllly fun."

"Yeah and there was all of this crazy art stuff on the walls and in the middle of the floor. It was seriously just like Burning Man."

"Well I mean it was like what I've seen pictures of it." (laughs)

"And it had a pool and a hot tub too!"

"I know it was sooo awesome."

"Anyway so...we went in the back of the room against the wall and Stan pulled out some pills."

"I mean I told you I've kinda wanted to try molly for a while now."

"It's perfectly safe baby."

"I know but he did this thing where he let me choose first, and then he ate the other one so I knew they'd be safe."

(pause)

"We ate it at like 11:30."

"Well I didn't think it was working at first but then when I started to feel it felt amaaaazing. I was all warm and flowy and it was like there was seriously nothing that could bring me down."

"And we were dancing and singing and it was like the whole party started to get super friendly. Everyone was hugging everyone..." (laughing) "I probably hugged like 5 complete strangers."

"Yeah and Stacy and I were dancing together and cracking up at the smallest things, and just like telling each other how good we looked and how totally awesome friends we were to each other."

"And so then I saw Stan dancing near us and I went over to him and Stan and I started to dance together a little bit."

"Well he was being so nice and he hooked Stacy and me up with the molly."

"He's a good dancer actually...we were having a lot of fun!" (giggling)

"Someone actually thought we were a cute couple." (laughing)

"I mean I told them we weren't!"

"He was being really respectful and I didn't mind."

"Of course we were touching...I mean this isn't middle school."

"So then at some point someone said we should go in the pool."

"Um we all got really excited about it but none of us had any swimsuits."

"Someone said we should just go in our underwear." (laughing)

"I dunno people seemed really into it so I just went along."

"Um we all went out to the pool and a couple of the guys went first."

"Yeah Stan was one of them." (giggling)

"Then Stacy was like 'fuck it' and she took her dress off."

"...and a few of the other girls followed her so then I thought 'what the hell' and I took my dress off too."

"Just a bra and panties..."

"A thong." (laughing)

"Nobody could really see that good anyway."

"It was so fun though! The water felt amazing and someone moved a speaker out so we could all dance in the pool!"

"The water wasn't as cold as I thought it would be and it just felt so flowy and good on my body and stuff."

"Well we were dancing for a while and I was dancing with Stan...and it was really fun."

"Yeah we were grinding a little."

"We were having fun baby."

"...well then he started putting his hands on my body and I felt kinda weird about it at first, but then the music got really sexy and I started feeling really sexy. And his hands were feeling really good."

"Well I was feeling really hot and he was kinda touching me and telling me how good I looked and I could feel his thing bumping up against me and I was getting kinda...um...kinda horny."

"Are you mad?"

"Well that's why I'm telling you everything...like I want you to be able to trust me."

"Maybe just let me finish ok?"

"So then some of the girls started flashing each other and some of the guys."

"Yeah I couldn't believe it - it was so wild. And I didn't want to do it, but then the girls started teasing me."

"Well so finally...um...I did." (laughing nervously)

"I just pulled my bra up for a second."

"I know I felt soooo nervous but it was awesome!"

"I couldn't believe everyone could see them!"

"yeah Stan saw them but so did everyone else..."

"I mean it's just boobs right?"

"We actually all did it a few more times." (laughing)

"It started to be fun! It was so liberating...and kinda hot showing my friends my body."

"I um...I also kinda flashed Stan for a while just to see his reaction."

"He was soooo surprised! His mouth was like hanging open."

"He told me he thought they were really nice though and that I looked really sexy."

"Um...then we pretty much decided to leave our bras off cause everyone had seen everything anyway."

"I know I've never been topless around girls and guys before. I actually did kinda like showing off...it felt so free and naughty." (embarrassed laughing)

"I guess the molly was kinda making me more adventurous too - I was like seriously a different person."

"I felt so sexy! Like, I had no problem getting out of the water and dancing while everyone was watching."

"I was like shaking my butt for everyone to the music too." (laughing)

"Everyone was cheering though! It was hilarious, everyone thought it was so funny."

"And I bet I looked so sexy baby dancing around like that. You woulda thought I looked so hot I bet."

"Well so then I got back in the water and I started dancing with Stan again."

"Yeah he started moving his hands all over my body and it felt sooo good."

"Well...then eventually he moved his hands up and...he kinda started grabbing my boobs for a while."

"I guess I didn't really mind that much..."

"Well it felt good and...um...I kinda wanted him to baby."

"I wanted to explore what it felt like since all the other touching felt so incredible too."

"Then he moved his hands down and grabbed my butt too."

"It was fine baby...I was just trying some new stuff with my friend."

"His hands felt amazing on me though baby, it was just like this weird glowing feeling when his hands were moving on me..."

"Yeah he was moving them all over and massaging me."

"He might've moved his hands a little under my thong too..." (laughing)

"Just like, putting his fingers in the waist and just kinda moving it around."

"Yeah so then eventually the guys took their underwear off." (laughing)

"All their stuff was underwater anyway."

"...but then Stan might've flashed his thing at me once or twice."

"He was like totally hard too!"

"I know I couldn't believe he showed me it."

"It was nice I guess, I dunno...it was kinda hot that I got to see his dick I guess."

"Well so because he showed me his I figured it would only be fair to show him mine."

"Yeah so I pulled my thong over a little so he could see it."

"It was only fair baby I got to see his dick."

"He said it was like the best he'd ever seen."

"I know it was so nice of him!"

"Yeah me and the girls took our panties off too after a while. And I wasn't going to at first but then like, it was dark and we were having fun and so I thought I'd try it."

"Yeah I did!" (laughing)

"I know it was soooo bad but it was all my friends and it wasn't a big deal"

"I don't know I guess I don't really care what people think. It's not like we were really doing anything wrong."

"I'd never been naked around so many people though it was really exciting!"

"The water felt sooooo good on my body though and the music was awesome. It was seriously amazing."

"I might've flashed my privates a bit."

"Well I just got out of the pool and danced around again."

"I kinda wanted to show off my body a little."

"It was just really sexy thinking that all these guys could see my boobs and um...my pussy."

"I bet they thought I was so hot."

"I was thinking about how they would think of me when they jacked off and it was kinda sexy I guess."

"Yeah I was dancing around being really sexy and play-spanking my butt..." (laughing)

"I bent over a couple times for the guys so they could see my butt better."

"...but then Stan got out too and grabbed me and threw me in the pool again like a jerk!"

"No it was fine he was just playing around."

"Yeah then after that we kinda all just started hugging each other."

"Yeah."

"Well so I hugged Stan and we started dancing again and..."

"Yeah naked..."

"Ummm well of course I touched it we were naked." (laughing)

"I already felt it through his underwear when we were dancing before."

"I mean he had already been touching me..."

"My butt and my boobs."

"It felt really good baby."

"After we danced for a while his hand moved down..."

"Um...to my pussy?"

"I don't know it just kinda happened."

"Do you want me to keep going? You said you wanted to know everything."

"...I was really bad though."

"Are you sure?"

"Ok (laughing nervously)...so I mean at first he was just kinda rubbing it and it felt really good, but then he started to kinda slip a finger in and it was like seriously incredible."

"Just one finger at first...but after a while he put another one in."

"So he was dancing behind me and he was...um...fingering me for a bit."

"No nobody could see..."

"Well except Brian kept coming over and bothering us! He kept like squeezing my boob and being an idiot."

"I know it was bad but it wasn't a big deal baby - we're all friends."

"It's my body...and it felt really good being touched anyway."

"Anyway so I could totally feel Stan's...thing up against my butt."

"Yeah it was pretty big."

"Yours is fine baby!"

"Well it was kinda getting hard and it was bumping into me a little."

"So I reached back and felt it and he was totally hard."

"...and I was surprised but kind of turned on..."

"Well I thought since he was touching me it'd only be fair to touch him back."

"I couldn't just leave it there."

"So then I um...started rubbing him under the water."

"Yeah nobody saw."

"Still fingering me yeah."

"I was kinda moaning and I think people started to figure it out but whatever."

"Well so then we got out of the water cause the water was making it kinda awkward."

"Yeah still naked...but everyone had pretty much seen everything at that point"

"We went over to a pool chair to the side."

"Well at first I was just rubbing it...it felt really nice. The skin was like really soft and he was just like, so hard."

"Um, and then I asked him if he wanted me to...um...suck it a little?"

"Yeah...I just wanted to see what it was like baby, it felt so nice in my hand."

"So then I put it in my mouth and it was really big. I could like, just get my lips around it."

"I dunno I kinda liked the feeling of it...and the taste too."

"Yeah I sucked on it for a while. It felt really nice on my tongue and in my mouth."

"I wanted to make him feel good you know?"

"He kept telling me how sexy I looked and how good I was at it and he was being so awesome."

"Well then I was like really horny...and so I straddled him and we were kinda just...moving against each other."

"And we kinda started...grinding a little bit and he was putting his hands on my boobs."

"Yeah I was really wet..."

"We were kissing too yeah."

"Well that's all I was going to do in the beginning..."

(long pause)

"...but then like, it just felt soooo good baby."

"He was sliding his hard dick against my pussy."

"And it was really hot...and I felt so comfortable around all my friends there. And Stan was making me feel so sexy."

"...so I thought I'd just let it go in a little and feel it inside me."

"Yeah...we did it."

"Don't be upset baby please!"

"It's just sex, it's not like it meant anything. I was having so much fun and everything just felt so awesome."

"I told you, I was trying new things and Stan was making me feel really sexy."

"I mean I can stop if you want me to."

"No really it's fine, I don't want you to get more upset."

"You really...you sure you want me to keep going?"

"You promise you won't freak out?"

"Okay..."

"well um...I just let his head in me at first...it felt so incredible baby."

"It was like slowly pushing my pussy open and I was like in heaven...I couldn't believe how good just the tip of his dick felt in me."

"And so then I lowered myself further and like every inch it went in was so fucking good...until I finally got it completely in me."

"Yeah it was all the way in then."

"It was so hot...I mean I guess...for a while I've kinda secretly fantasized about fucking him, so then to be on top of him getting to feel his hard cock in my pussy..."

"I dunno I just always kinda thought about hooking up with him, so it was really hot to get to do it."

"It felt like...oh god baby I feel like can't even describe it...it was just filling me all the way up."

"And then after a few seconds, I figured what was the point of just having it in my pussy, so I just kinda started...riding him."

"It felt really, really good."

"We started really slow and it was so good. I was just going all the way up and down on his cock...like I could feel his balls touching my ass and it was so hot."

"It was so hard and I was really wet."

"I was moaning so much." (laughing)

"I mean I felt a little bad because...you know...you and I only made our agreement like last week, but...well...it was just so hot and like, who knows when I'd get this chance again?"

"So then I started riding him a little faster."

"He had his hands on my ass and I was kinda...bouncing on his dick."

"It was filling my pussy up and hitting all these spots in me."

"And he was grabbing my boobs too and squeezing them while I rode him."

"yeah it felt so good...I was moaning so loudly but I couldn't help it."

"And...um...I think pretty much everyone was watching us too at that point...I guess I didn't really care though."

"They were all watching so they must have thought it was hot too."

"I dunno it was...kinda hot that everyone was watching."

"I liked that everyone could see me naked and fucking him."

"I wanted everyone to see how much I liked it."

"Yeah they were just sitting there watching us, I think some people were taking pictures or filming."

"And so I kept thinking about how good it felt to have this really sexy guy's dick fucking me, and how perfectly it fit in my pussy and how dirty it was that everyone could see us fucking."

"...and it felt so good I started to come."

"Yeah I came, like, really hard on his cock. I was like, shaking all over and like screaming...it was just these intense waves going all through me. I seriously thought I was gonna pass out."

"God baby his dick was so good. It just felt so perfect inside my pussy."

"You've made me cum before baby! It was just because of the molly and the...situation that it was that intense."

"Well so then I got up and laid down on my back and spread my legs really wide for him."

"And then he pushed his big cock in me and started fucking me like that."

"He was fucking me really hard and I could like, feel his balls slapping against me and stuff and I couldn't help it but I was moaning really loudly."

"Yeah it felt really good."

"His dick felt so good fucking me baby...it was just filling me up so much and his body was rubbing against my clit and I could see and feel his muscles and stuff - it was really hot."

"Yeah I came really hard like that too...like I was pretty much screaming. Everyone in the party could probably hear me." (laughing)

"I guess I didn't really care."

"So what if people think I'm a slut? They're probably just jealous or something."

"I don't know...I mean I guess I just always wanted to go kinda crazy for once. And I felt totally safe and even like, kinda confident about it."

"Well, so then I turned over and got on my hands and knees on the pool chair and he put it in me from behind."

"Yeah doggy..."

"And he was grabbing my ass and telling me how perfect it was before he slid his dick into my pussy that way.

"God his dick was sliding reallllly deep in my pussy baby."

"I loved getting fucked by him from the back baby...my ass was like bouncing against him and I've never had my pussy filled up so deep like that before."

"Yeah and then he started like, spanking my ass and pulling my hair and stuff and asking me if I liked his big dick and calling me a slut. We were getting really dirty but it was soooo hot."

(laughing a bit) "yeah I was kinda talking dirty too."

"Like, screaming at him to fuck me."

"...that I loved his big cock fucking me."

"...and that I'd never been fucked like that before."

"I mean it was kinda true!"

"I don't know baby I guess I've always wanted to get kinda wild during sex."

"Well you never really tried any of that stuff with me...I didn't know you wanted that. You were always just so nice."

"Yeah I came like that too."

"Hard...like, I was totally screaming."

"Yeah it was seriously incredible baby."

"Um, well then I got on top of him one more time and started riding his dick again."

"I loved being on top of him baby it was soooo amazing."

"Yeah I was bouncing reaaallly hard on his cock, and he was grabbing my boobs and my ass and spanking me again."

"He was like grabbing my ass hard and bouncing me on his dick and it felt incredible."

"Oh my god and then I started to cum and he said he was gonna cum, so we started going faster and faster, and I was like, screaming again, and was screaming for him to cum inside me."

"Yeah I wanted him to cum in my pussy."

"I know baby...I always made you wear a condom because I wanted you to last longer. Next time I see you we'll do it without one ok?"

"I was just really in the moment and wanted to do what would feel the best."

"But oh my god I wanted him to cum so bad baby. I was just thinking about how good it was going to feel having his perfect dick shooting his hot sticky cum inside my pussy, and how everyone was going to see him cumming inside me."

"And so then I felt him start to just spray his cum in my pussy while I was cumming and it was like, seriously the best feeling I've ever had in my life."

"Yeah I could feel him squirting his stuff deep inside my pussy baby and it was so warm and hot. Like, his dick was throbbing each time."

"MMM god and the feeling of his hot cum shooting in me...it was just like so hot and natural."