Your Grandfather Might Stop By

Story Info
Her mother's words sent chills down Christie's spine.
6.8k words
4.43
417.5k
215
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The education of a young woman....

"No, I've got to finish up my term paper," Christie said in response to her mother asking her about her plans for the night.

"Well, in case you do go out, make sure you lock the place up because your father and I won't be back until late," Toni Platte said before leaving her daughter's room.

"Okay."

"Oh, and your grandfather might stop by."

"What?"

Her mother's words made Christie's head jerk up from the computer keyboard she had been focused on, and as she stared at the screen her mother continued.

"Your grandfather - remember him? My father? Richard Thomas? The guy that gave you that very generous gift last week at your birthday party?" Toni Platte said sarcastically. "He left his watch here last weekend and said he might drop by to get it."

"He's been here an awful lot lately," Christie suggested.

"He's lonely, honey. Ever since Grandma passed he doesn't know what to do with himself, so be nice to him," Toni said, remarking how she always thought her Dad was Christie's favorite relative.

"I guess," Christie said softly.

"Don't worry, he has a key," her mother added before heading out with her husband for the evening. "So it isn't like you're stuck waiting for him if you decide to go out."

As her parents left the house, Christie looked down at her hands on the keyboard, although she didn't need visual confirmation to know that they were trembling.

"Grandpa is coming," Christie whispered to no one.

Grandpa was coming and this time she would be all alone. Last weekend there was a house full of relatives and friends, wishing her a happy 18th birthday, but tonight there would be no one.

Just Grandpa and her.

***

It had been a full day last Saturday. Christie Platte had a nice party, with all of her relatives there along with many of Christie's friends, who were mostly like her - the nerdy and brainy kids from school. The chess club kids and the Honor Society types were the ones who Christie felt comfortable with, and so what if they weren't cool?

Anyway, the party went through the evening, and then finally everybody had left except Grandpa. Mom had insisted that he spend the night because it was late and he had a couple of drinks, which was fine by Christie, because she loved Grandpa, who had always been so nice to her.

But not like that night, Christie recalled as she looked out the window at her parents' car pulling out of the driveway. Grandpa had never been like he had been last Saturday night.

***

"Hello? Is somebody in here?"

In the near darkness Christie struggled to make out the shape over by the doorway, and she was about to scream when she heard the reassuring voice she knew so well.

"It's just me Christie. Grandpa."

"Oh," Christie replied, trying to figure out whether Grandpa was going senile and couldn't find the guest room or was drunk.

Since he seemed sharp as a tack for a man of 66, Christie figured he might have had a little too much to drink and had gotten disoriented.

"Mind if I scoot in here next to you?" Grandpa was asking, and before she had a chance to respond her grandfather was in bed next to her, so close that she could feel the hairs on his legs against her skin.

"There. Isn't this cozy? Just like old times."

While her grandfather was the same 6'1" and 177 pounds he always had been, Christie was no longer a little kid, and along with her 5'3" and 135 pounds the two of them filled the small bed that Christie had grown up in.

And the old times didn't include her grandfather's hand, which he had placed on her tummy on the bare skin exposed by her t-shirt riding up a bit.

"Got your belly button," Grandpa said as he put his finger inside her navel and wigged it around, making her little belly jiggled as he did, and despite her nervousness Christie started giggling.

"Ssh," Grandpa whispered. "Don't want to wake anybody. Now, which of those fellows that were here today was your boyfriend?"

"Mine? None of them."

"Really?" Grandpa asked. "You don't have a boyfriend?"

"No - um - not right now," Christie said as her grandfather's finger came out of her belly button, and the hand then went back onto her tummy.

"You do like boys though, right? Or do you prefer girls?"

"Me? No, I like boys," Christie said, not adding that not many of them liked her, and whether that was because she was too smart or not very pretty she wasn't sure.

"And I'll bet they like you too," Grandpa said as his hand rubbed her soft skin and slid a little bit up. "I've really enjoyed watching my favorite granddaughter grow up, and I couldn't wait until you finally turned 18."

"And you certainly have grown up, Pumpkin."

"Grandpa?"

"Ssh," Grandpa hissed as his hand slid upwards until it rested on Christie's breasts, which were quite prominent even though she was on her back. "It's okay."

"I can't believe how busty you've become," her grandfather said as his long, bony fingers kneaded her doughy breasts through the t-shirt. "Big enough to fill those 36D bras, aren't you?"

"What?" Christie panted as she looked at the hand on her breast and saw her nipples popping out hard against the cotton.

"Your bra size. 36D, aren't you? Heaven knows the bra I saw in the hamper couldn't be your Mom's," Grandpa was saying as his minty breath washed over Christie's face as she lay there paralysed. "Your breasts are much bigger than hers."

"When she was your age, Toni's breasts would barely fill my hand," her grandfather explained as his hand groped harder and his leg slid on top of Christie's.

"Grandpa..." Christie protested as the conversation got more and more strange.

"Feels nice, doesn't it? What I'm doing?" Grandpa was saying as his granddaughter's massive breasts rose and fell rapidly, and then his hand slid down from Christie's chest.

Down the bony fingers went, down the fabric of the t-shirt, and down over her bare tummy, and then sliding under the elastic of her panties.

"Ooh - you've got a lot of hair down here," Grandpa was saying as her fingers slid through her pubic hair. "You sure aren't one of those girls that shaves down there, are you? I'm glad about that. Your grandfather loves a nice hairy pussy."

"No," Christie squeaked. "Grandpa, please don't."

"You mean, Grandpa, please don't stop, don't you?" he wheezed as his fingers raked through the dense bush that surrounded his granddaughter's sex until he found her opening.

"Oh!" they both groaned together as his index finger slid inside of his granddaughter's pussy, and he stroked her clitoris even though Christie's hand had clamped down upon his wrist in a belated effort to stop him.

Christie's eyes were wide open, the whites of them quite visible to her grandfather as his vision adjusted to the murky darkness, a darkness that was broken only by the moonlight that came in through the blinds, and her eyes were pleading as she kept whimpering, "Stop... please stop Grandpa."

"Oh honey, your pussy is so tight," he hissed as he leaned over and nipped at the nipple that looked ready to burst through the cotton of the t-shirt.

"Please," Christie begged, her voice sounding ragged as her thighs quivered.

"Here honey," her grandfather was saying, and the clicking sound of his pajama bottoms getting unsnapped made Christie jump. "You've touched other boys. Here. Touch me."

Christie's grandfather took her right hand and brought it down to his crotch, and he chuckled when he heard his granddaughter's reaction to what he had put her hand on.

"Mine is not like the boys you've touched before, is it honey?" he asked while keeping Christie's hand clamped onto his manhood, all the while continuing to massage her clitoris with his probing finger. "Your Grandma used to say that it was like being married to John Holmes. You know who he was?"

"Can't..." Christie whimpered as she felt her hand being moved on the hot, throbbing organ.

"Stroke it honey," he said. "Feel how big it is? Feel how hard you make me? We're both going to cum together."

Christie's grandfather took his hand off of hers, and he was pleased when she left her hand on his cock without being forced to. He used his free hand to roughly yank his granddaughter's t-shirt up a bit, exposing her breasts.

"Look at those nipples," he wheezed before leaning over and capturing one in his mouth.

He sucked greedily on the fat peg while thrusting

himself into the sweaty, pudgy hand that held his cock, and as Christie started whimpering and squirming around uncontrollably, he stopped chewing on her nipple and moved his head upward.

"Cum baby - cum hard for Grandpa," he said just before covering her mouth with his own, and that helped stifle the squealing sounds of Christie having an orgasm, an orgasm so violent that he had to practically climb on top of her to keep her from flying off of the bed as she convulsed.

Richard Thomas kept kissing his granddaughter, his tongue forcing its way into Christie's mouth as he reveled in the way her plump body was still reacting to her orgasm. She was still holding his cock even after it was deflating, with his seed having been deposited all over her thigh and stomach when he came with her.

"That was so good, wasn't it baby?" he asked after rising up and looking down at his flushed and disheveled granddaughter. "And that's only the beginning too. We haven't even scratched the surface yet."

The senior citizen got up slowly from the bed, smiling at the ropes of his cum on Christie's belly as the teen lay there and tried to catch her breath with those big tits heaving away.

"We'll get together again soon, Christie. Real soon," he assured his granddaughter, and after bending over and kissing her sweaty forehead, he headed for the door.

"Happy birthday pumpkin," he said before closing the door behind him. "Grandpa loves you."

***

Christie never really left her room the next day, telling her mother that she must have eaten too much cake or something. She was tired and confused, ashamed of what she had done and the things that her grandfather had done to her.

Christie went to school on Monday, because she had never missed a day since 8th grade, and after she got off the school bus she walked toward home with Jimmy Barnes, one of her neighbors.

"Gonna be weird to graduate next month," Jimmy said as he pushed his glasses up his nose and shifted his books to his other hand. "College is gonna be so different."

"I guess," Christie said while looking down the quiet road.

"Your party was really neat," Jimmy said. "Better than mine was. Remember when my folks had a magician at mine? That was corny. I told them, like I'm turning 18, not 8."

"You in a hurry to get home?" Christie asked, and when he said no, she grabbed him by the arm.

"Where we going?" Jimmy asked as Christie led the chubby kid into the small patch of woods that were next to her house.

"Remember you tried to get me to come back here?"

"Yeah. You wouldn't though."

"Well, I'm here now," Christie said as they set their books on an old stump.

"Too bad we don't have a cigarette, or some beer," Jimmy opined. "Remember when Dave Allison had that bottle of Jack Daniels?"

"I wasn't back here that day."

"So what you do want to do?"

"Take your dick out."

"WHAT?"

"You heard me. Take your dick out."

"Why?"

"I'll jerk you off."

"You will?" Jimmy asked. "Wanna give me head? Jackie Ravelli sucked it once."

"I dunno. Maybe. Drop your pants."

Jimmy fumbled with his belt before giving up and yanking his jeans down to his knees and doing the same with his underwear, and he was startled when Christie grabbed his limp stub right away.

"Damn!" Jimmy said. "Yeah!"

"Like this?" Christie asked as she started pulling on it, and her neighbor grunted as she felt it surge in her hand. "Will it get bigger than it is now?"

"A little," Jimmy said as he looked down and saw his dick hidden in Christie's pudgy hand.

"How's this?" Christie asked.

"Oh yeah!" Jimmy said and Christie watched him start to make faces, and then he groaned, "Oh man!" while ejaculating onto the grass and into Christie's hand.

"Easy Christie," Jimmy complained after she kept pulling on his deflated stub even after it went limp. "I already popped my nut."

"That's it?" Christie asked as she let go of Jimmy's dick and looked for some leaves to wipe her hand off with. "Can't you do it again?"

"Man, you are getting freaky!" Jimmy said. "What's come over you?"

"I don't know," Christie said as she looked at the little stub that had almost disappeared into the jungle of hair that surrounded it. "Didn't you like it?"

"Yeah, I mean it was great."

"Well?"

"Maybe if you suck on it I can get hard again," Jimmy suggested.

***

Christie knelt on the mossy ground, staring at the dick that was at eye level. She held it with her thumb and index finger as Jimmy moved closer to her.

"Oh baby!" Jimmy moaned as she leaned forward and took his dick in her mouth.

Christie winced as the funky aroma hit her when her face disappeared in his crinkly pubic hair, and the taste was even worse as she started sucking on the limp dick.

"Move your mouth," Jimmy said after Christie stayed motionless while his cock began to show signs of life. "Didn't you ever do this before? Move your lips up and down. Yeah - like that!"

Christie started moving her mouth forward and backward under the guidance of her neighbor's hands on her head, and Jimmy moaned when his balls slapped against her chin as the rhythm increased.

"Watch your teeth. That's it! Oh man, this is fucking great!" Jimmy muttered, and then his knees buckled a little bit as his orgasm roared through his loins.

"Cumming!" Jimmy cried out a second after he began ejaculating into Christie's mouth.

The spurt hit the back of her throat, and while she gagged a little she kept his cock in her mouth, mostly because his hands kept her face pressed into his crotch. Finally Jimmy let go of her head and she struggled to her feet, wiping the semen off of her chin with the back of her hand.

"That was awesome Christie!" Jimmy exclaimed as he pulled his jeans back up. "You even swallowed. Jackie Ravelli spit my load out."

Christie brushed her knees off, the bitter taste still in her mouth. His semen didn't taste okay like her grandfather's did, she recalled, having reached down and taken some of his seed on her finger and putting it in her mouth the other night.

"If you want, after supper we can come back here again," Jimmy said, pulling out his wallet and taking something out to show her. "I'll fuck you, if you want."

"Gotta work on my term paper," Christie said as she looked at the condom Jimmy had managed to pry out of his wallet.

"You never sucked dick before, did you?" Jimmy asked, and Christie shook her head no.

"Tim O'Neill said you sucked him off last year. Said he fucked you too," Jimmy said, and after Christie made a face and kept shaking her head no, he nodded.

"He's a bullshitter anyway. Anything you want me to do to you?"

***

Christie leaned back against the tree, with her slacks and panties down around her ankles and her legs spread while Jimmy's hand burrowed between her legs.

"Man, your pussy is really hairy," Jimmy mentioned. "Jackie - she hardly has any hair down there. I like yours better."

"Oh! Easy!" Christie said as Jimmy pushed a couple of fingers inside of her while crushing her between himself and the tree.

"Oh man, I wanna fuck you so bad Christie," Jimmy moaned while nuzzling into her neck and groping her breasts with his free hand. "Maybe if my folks go away some weekend we can do it in my bed. I'd love to see your tits. Gonna cum?"

Christie did have an orgasm eventually, but it was nothing special. It was just like the ones she gave herself, and was nothing like what she had experienced with Grandpa.

"I'll call you," Jimmy said as she walked out of the woods and to their respective houses, and he was true to his word, calling her everyday while Christie kept using her term paper as an excuse.

"You had sex with Jimmy Barnes?" Lila De John had asked her just before the last meeting of the Chess Club on Friday.

"Well, he's telling everybody he did you in the woods and now you won't leave him alone," Lila explained after Christie denied it. "Didn't sound like something you would do."

No, it wasn't, Christie agreed, although there was not much that she had done lately that fit that description either.

***

Christie's mental recap of the last week of her life ended when she saw her grandfather's car pull into the driveway. She got up from the computer and started to walk around the room like a chicken with the head cut off, and then she heard the front door being opened.

Lock the door. Climb out the window. Scream. All of those thoughts were racing though Christie's mind but she did none of them. Instead she stood frozen in her tracks while the footsteps came down the hall, and the man who had been whistling while he walked called out, "Where's my little pumpkin?"

"There you are," her grandfather said with a smile, and while the smile was just as broad and warm as it had always been, the look the man was giving her was nothing of the kind.

He was mentally undressing Christie, even though the pudgy teenager certainly wasn't dressed provocatively at all. In fact, the baggy t-shirt and worn jeans seemed to be designed to to discourage anyone who looked at her, but it didn't work on Christie's grandfather.

"You look surprised to see me," he said while standing in the bedroom doorway. "I told you I'd be seeing you again soon."

"No - um - Mom - uh - she said she might - you might come here," Christie stammered, her mouth going dry at seeing her grandfather for the first time since last week, in this very room. "She - they - went out."

"I know."

"She - Mom and Dad will be back soon," Christie mumbled.

"No they won't, not for quite a while," her grandfather said with a smile, correcting Christie as he explained. "They went to listen to the Albany Symphony. Joshua Bell is playing with them tonight. Somebody bought them tickets, and after the concert they have dinner reservations at Prime. Somebody gave them the gift certificate as a early anniversary present. Care to guess who?"

"You?" Christie squeaked, and she watched her grandfather smile and nod.

"So we have all night to get to know each other," Grandpa said. "Take up where we left off last week after your birthday party. You do remember that, don't you?"

"I'm sure you do," her grandfather said after Christie remained silent. "I'll bet you have spent every walking hour thinking about it - reliving it all. I know I have.

"Got a - a term paper to do," Christie mumbled, gesturing toward the computer.

"You don't want to do the term paper. I know what you want. It's all you've thought about this last week."

"I don't - I don't know what you mean."

"Yes you do Pumpkin," Christie's grandfather said. "Why don't we get comfortable?"

"Please," Christie said as her grandfather started to slowly unbutton his shirt.

"It was rather dark in here last time," he said while pulling his shirt off of his shoulders and tossing it aside. "Tonight we get to see each other. Not bad for an old man, don't you think Pumpkin?"

Christie looked at her grandfather calmly posing for her, his stomach still flat and his well defined arms and shoulders looking nothing like the average 66 year man, with the silver hair on his chest the only concession to age.

"Grandpa?" Christie whined while he undid his belt and then eased his trousers down while seeming to enjoy his granddaughter's discomfort.

"Would you like to take these off for me?" he was asking as he gestured to his boxer shorts, and when Christie didn't answer he unsnapped the top himself and let them fall to his ankles.

12