Your Hands are Tied

Story Info
I tie you up... do you like it?
1.1k words
4.21
17.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is written in first/second person. If you don't like this style of story, don't read it. Please don't read it and then post snarky mean comments about how much you hate second person writing. No one has a gun to your fucking head. Turn back now, or forever hold your peace.

*

I whisper in your ear...

"Don't move, baby."

Of course, you can't move your hands, as I've just tied them together, and to the bedpost.

You let me...

I had wanted to see how you would react to being restrained, and you agreed to indulge me.

I kiss you, fiercely, sucking on your tongue, while stroking your shaft. I can feel you twitch and jerk in my hand.

My mouth leaves yours...

I kiss down your neck, down to your chest, testing each of your nipples.

Mmmm.... not nearly as sensitive as mine....

I continue to kiss down your torso, down your abdomen, letting my long hair drag across your chest.

It tickles a little, but it feels so soft, you don't really mind.

Plus, you're pretty distracted by my hand, which hasn't stopped caressing your cock.

Sliding up and down, squeezing gently at the base, running my fingers over the swollen top.

I kiss down further, and further....

The anticipation is killing you.

You know I'm going to take you in my mouth...

My hair is dragging across you chest, down your stomach...

My hand slides all the way down your shaft, and just as my mouth slides down over your throbbing purple head, my hand gently grasps your balls.

You groan as your body jerks... you almost cum immediately.

It takes all your willpower to stop, but you do.

Because you don't want this to be over so soon.

You want to enjoy this...

You had told me, once, "I bet you look real pretty with your mouth full of cock."

And you intended to appreciate the view.

Slowly I drop my head down your shaft, taking you deeper and deeper.

I stop when you hit the back of my throat.

Then I slowly begin to move my head up, my lips locked around you, my tongue firmly pressing against that thick vein, my cheeks hollowed out as I suck against you.

As the root of your cock leaves my mouth, I grab it in my hand.

My lips reach the base of your head, and I suck on it like it's a lollipop.

I grab onto the base of your cock, as my tongue dances across the top of your head.

You ooze a little precum, and I stick the tip of my tongue right into that slit, licking it up.

I look at you, and you smile as I once again lower my head, sliding all the way down your thick shaft.

I bob my head a few times, getting you nice and slick, then I slowly pull my head up, scraping my teeth along your length.

When I get to the top, I lock my lips around the head of your cock and begin to suck against it with my tongue, so that my tongue rolls along the top.

My hand is grasped around your shaft, stroking you in earnest.

I feel you tense up, and I know you're about to explode...

I stop stroking, and I remove my lips from around your head.

I gently lick the sensitive top, feeling you twitch a little.

I look up at you, lock eyes with you, and smile.

"You didn't think I was going to let my mouth have all the fun, did you?"

You moan as I give your balls a final squeeze, before throwing my leg across you, balancing myself right above you.

You can only guess how turned on I am...

You can see my glistening lips, and you know I will be incredibly wet.

You itch to touch me - you want to grab my hips and slam me down onto you.

You pull against your binding, but it holds fast, and you can't move.

"Uugghh!" You groan in frustration, thrusting your hips up.

I stay on my knees, straddling you, just out of reach.

My hands grab into my hair, behind my head, giving you an incredible view of my breasts.

I smile at you, and slowly slide my knees out... further... and further... so slowly, lowering myself down on your cock.

You're aching to feel the proof of my arousal.

And you are not disappointed - I am as warm and wet as you thought I would be.

You slide into me sooooo easily, like a warm wet glove around your throbbing shaft.

"Oh, God!" you groan, and you immediately start to grind your hips into mine.

With my hands still in my hair, you bump me off balance, and I pitch forward slightly.

My hands fly out in front of me, and land on either side of your head.

My breasts are right in front of your face.

And you can't help but lick at them.

As I make slow undulations with my hips, scooping them from front to back on top of you, I feed you my breasts, one at a time.

I let you kiss and lick and suck on one, and then I switch to the other.

Oh God, it feels so good.

You know you can make me cum with this action alone... combined with the thorough rub-job my clit is getting, I'm about three seconds from total combustion.

I lean down and align my mouth with yours.

I want your tongue in my mouth with we cum...

You kiss me, and kiss me, as your hips rock in rhythm with mine.

I start to quiver, and with two more thrusts, I'm gone.

My whole body freezes, and tightens up.

As soon as my cunt begins to squeeze your cock, you explode.

Your hips jerk furiously against mine as you shoot ribbons of cum inside me.

I collapse on top you, laughing softly.

"Mmmm, mmmm" I mew into your chest.

"Don't pass out, " you say, worried. "You have to untie me first."

"Jaaaa Mmmpppttt ggggrrrrmmmm daaabbbbaaaa veeerrrrrggggg, " I mumble, my lips against your chest.

"Um, what?" you ask.

I raise my head slightly. "I don't HAVE to do anything." I say, with sass.

"Please, please, before you pass out, gorgeous... will you please untie my hands?" You ask, hoping I was only joking.

I smile. "Okay," I say, slowly sliding up your body, "but only because you called me gorgeous."

As soon as I have your hands untied, you put your hands in my hair, and pull my face towards yours.

You kiss me, and murmur "Thank you," against my lips.

I slide down, nestling my head against your chest.

"Next time," you say, "it's your turn..."