Your Hole is My Goal Pt. 04: Thanksgiving Dinner

Story Info
Chads wife is seen in the shower then taken in the kitchen.
5.3k words
4.01
27.5k
17
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up in my small bed in my dorm and was acutely aware that my morning wood was pressed into the soft flesh of a naked woman. We had been dating since just after Halloween and had been fucking for nearly as long. I pulled the covers back as I did every night she slept in my bed and enjoyed seeing her naked form sleeping.

She laid quietly as I reached over her and gently filled my hand with her full breast. As I slowly rolled her nipple between my fingers she stirred slightly and pushed her ass against my cock. Without removing my hand, I slid my body down freeing my dick from between us as it now nestled between her legs. Once in this position, I moved back up in the bed until I felt her hair tickle the head of my engorged shaft.

Slowly, I started to draw back and forth while also continuing to play with her nipple. "It's too early" She complained. I removed my hand from her breast and again slid down. This time grasping my cock and pointed up towards her opening before pushing in deep.

"Ughhhhh" she groaned at my intrusion. I then held her hips as I attacked her with a series of thrusts that woke her up fully and I saw her place one of her hands on the wall in front of her and the other grabbed her own breast and began pinching her nipple. I continued to fuck her like this until I felt close to cumming then withdrew all but the head of my dick and just let it sit there. I listened to our chorus of labored breath and it sounded sweet mixing with he smell of sex that permeated the room.

I pulled out from her and sat up grabbing her right ankle and pulling it straight in the air causing her legs to spread as I then straddled her left leg. I rested her right leg over my left shoulder and pushed my cock back into her inviting heaven. This time she hungrily told me to fuck her until she forgot her own name, which I was happy to do. Still not far from my own climax I reached up with my right hand to the newly uncovered left breast and erect nipple that begged for my attention, that I gladly gave it while my left hand wrapped around her ass and I began playing on the rim of her asshole.

This sent her almost immediately into a state of orgasm and I continued to play and thrust until I could feel that I was about to burst. I then pulled out of her and was going to simply shoot it over her prostrate body but was amazed when she deftly moved her body and took me in her mouth just as the first jets of my cum exited my shaft. When I was completely spent she came off my dick looked up and smiled at me.

"Not what I was expecting after we fucked so long last night but I'll keep you as my alarm clock." She said.

I rolled around and sat at the edge of the bed and grabbed my discarded shorts by the bed and put them on before pulling them up. I walked over to the bathroom door that I shared with my next door neighbor Jimmy. I reached the door and heard Jimmys door click closed. Not caring if he watched but figured I should let her know, so I turned back towards her and saw her watching me with dreamy eyes.

"Hey Sara, I think that we had an audience this morning." I told her lazily

Her eyes got big and her brow furrowed before she screamed. "JIMMY!"

Jimmy opened the door and look at me meekly. "Dude, I shouldn't have been watching but y'all were being so fuckin' loud and I was just gonna tell you but then I couldn't stop lookin'."

Sara heard this and got up and brought the white bed sheet with her that she used to cover her front as she walked over to berate Jimmy. When she reached the door I stepped back and looked down to her bare ass and slender back leading up to her dark brown hair. "Jimmy! We work together and I don't need to be worrying about you telling everyone that we work with that you saw me fucking your friend. If you said anything I would get into serious trouble for fraternization and as a Captain I would get in more trouble then Charlie." She told him.

As she was talking to him I noticed that Jimmy wasn't really looking at her face and wasn't really looking at me but instead I saw his eyes shooting between us and glanced over my shoulder to see the full length mirror on the wall.

I couldn't help but laugh at this and Sara turned her head to me and the mirror then got red faced before turning back to Jimmy and glaring at him without saying anything. Jimmy was cowing at her glare but I was having to much fun and I caught Jimmys eye and he saw what I was doing in the mirror. I placed my hand on her butt and she scolded me, "This is not the Time Charlie!"

"Wrong" I corrected her. "This is the perfect time and place for this"

While saying this I gripped her left cheek and held her in place as she tried to escape my grasp.

"You see Sara, I bet that you can guarantee Jimmys silence by letting him see you naked. Isn't that right Jimmy?" I said.

All Jimmy could do was nod his head up and down in a yes motion.

Sara looked at me and did not seem pleased but I could see her thinking about what I said, before she said "We have been together since Halloween and you're okay letting someone else look at me naked?"

"He's not just anyone, He's Jimmy and the only man I know like a brother. If I say he will keep his word then he will."

Sara stopped trying to escape my grasp on her butt as I released her and instead dropped the white sheet in front of Jimmy and then moved her weight to her left hip placing her left hand on her hip and her right hand at her side. She looked at Jimmy and allowed his eyes to look from her C-cup breast topped with a bright pink nipple pointing directly at Jimmy. His eyes continued to trace her body over her stomach then to her dark brown hair covering her recently fucked pussy.

Deciding he had finally seen enough I shooed Jimmy away and then followed behind him and finally took a much needed morning piss. Sara hadn't yet moved and instead stood there naked and told me "I am not happy about him watching us, or you making me show him this." As she motioned to her body. "Now I will think that he is just undressing me with his eyes at work."

I flushed the toilet and washed my hands and told her that he was probably already jerking off thinking about what he just saw. She looked incredulously and I told her to go listen to the wall. She walked away from the door and as I turned the corner I saw that she had climbed on the bed and placed her ear near the wall.

"You were right, He is moaning already and I think he just said my name." She told me.

Of course I was right I thought. I knew Jimmy for many years and he has seen a lot. I got dressed for the day and Sara watched me dress in my jeans and t-shirt before asking me "Do you have any plans for Thanksgiving tomorrow because Major Rath is going to have people over?"

"I'm heading over to the Harrons house. I set plans with them last month and already told them I'd be there. But you're welcome to come with me. I'm sure they wouldn't care. You know them right?" I told her.

She told me that she would think about it as she dressed and we kissed before she poked her head out of my dorm room door to be sure that she wouldn't be seen by anyone that may know her and tell someone that they saw a Captain come out of an Airmans dorm room. She then darted across the hall to the stairs and she was gone.

I knocked on Jimmys door again and when he opened it I laughed at him and soon I was laughing with him as we clapped hands and talked about what happened and I asked if he wanted to go to the Harrons house. I told him that I may need help in getting Ashley alone again like at the Halloween party. He didn't have any plans so it was decided that we would go together.

The rest of the day I spent hanging out with Jimmy playing some basketball at the gym, watching TV and at the end of the night I called Ashley and Chad to be sure of the time I was expected. Chad seemed happy and excited for the next day to come and told me that we should come by around 12PM and we'd eat around 3PM.

He said that Ashley had already been cooking and made some pies for tomorrow. Not being able to contain myself I asked if he minded me sticking my finger in his pie. To which he simply told me "It's cool with me but it would probably make Ashley scream."

"I think you're right Chad. I bet I will make her scream at me more than once tomorrow." I told him.

After that call I decided to turn in and rest before Thanksgiving.

I awoke on Thanksgiving to a call from Sara telling me she was going to Major Rath's for Thanksgiving because she felt weird going to a party with me since she wasn't invited. I told her that it was fine and if I left early I would call her and maybe come over or she could call me if she wanted to come over to the Harrons.

Crawling out of bed I stretched my legs and spread my toes before standing and figuring out what to wear today. Not wanting to be uncomfortable I decided to wear some black shorts but dressed it up with a gray button up shirt. I decided to go without underwear and tossed on my flip-flops before knocking on Jimmys door and heading over.

We drove over to their house and outside it looked like it did the last time I was here in September when Ashley saw me out of the house naked. There were hay bales in the yard by the door and a large inflatable turkey in the yard. Jimmy parked the SUV and we walked up to the door and rang the bell outside.

We waited a few minutes and just stood there awkwardly looking at the wooden door and at each other. "Alright, I'll look around back and see if I can find anyone. You stay here and if anyone comes to the door tell them I went stalking around the house." I joked with Jimmy. I then walked off the front landing and started toward the corner of the house.

Passing the first large picture window I could see the living room and into the dining room and kitchen that all were decorated and ready to entertain. There was a cheese and cracker platter on the table by the couch and the TV was on showing the Thanksgiving Day parade. I didn't see anyone so I walked around to the side and looked into the next window where I saw a desk and an I love me wall filled with awards for Chad and going away posters from previous stations.

Further along the side there was a high window that was really small and I could tell it was a bathroom as it was the only window with frosted glass. As I was passing the window the light went out. This answered where at least one person was but who was it. Soon I would find out when I reached the next window with the blinds open and I saw Ashley there with a towel wrapped around her head and another wrapped around her body leaving her cleavage in full view and I stood there in front of her window and watched.

She removed her towel and I basked in seeing her breasts again and as she turned towards the window where I saw her dresser and lotion sitting on there. I knocked on the window and saw her jump almost to the ceiling then covered her breasts and covered her pussy and motioned me away from the window. Not ready for the show to end I stayed where I was and simply watched her and motioned her to continue.

She slowly moved her hands and squeezed some lotion on her hands and spread it on her arms working it in deeply. Then moving to her breasts starting first with her left breast then her right as she stared me in the eye through the open window. Then, I watched as she got more lotion and lifted her right leg causing her hip to point in my direction which gave me a great view of the curve of her butt. Then she lowered her leg and then lifted her left leg and ensured that I had a great view between her legs.

She began rubbing her ankle before moving to her calf and I could see how she looked at me that she was turned on by being watched. She soon forgot the pretenses of putting lotion on her legs. She slid her hand to her pussy and began sliding 2 fingers in her pussy then put them in her mouth still staring at me then dipping her hand back down between her legs. She attacked her pussy like an animal and held onto her bedpost as she convulsed and I heard her groan and scream loud enough to make it through the window to me.

I then walked away from the window and toward the front of the house and noticed a car pulling into the driveway. I rounded the corner as Chad climbed out of his car with a couple grocery bags. "Hey guys, just had to run up and get some stuff we were missing. Did Ashley not answer the door?" He asked with a huge smile and excitement.

"Nope, just went looking for her and it was hard to stop looking but figured I should come back up and try the door again." I answered. As I finished this statement the door opened wide and Ashley stood there in a floor length dress that looked comfortable and seemed that it would be quite easy to pull off her shoulders. It had a deep V down her neck stopping short of her cleavage but still drew your eye to her breasts. It was multi-colored with an elastic waistband. Her hair was still wet and laid over her right shoulder that risked sending my cock springing up even further then the show I had just watched.

"Hey boys, I didn't hear you. If I did I wouldn't have left you out here to wait." She sang as she jumped on me for a hug then moved to Jimmy and gave him a hug as well before going and giving Chad a kiss on the cheek while grabbing his bags and running back inside leaving the door open behind her.

"I guess we are supposed to go in after her?" I asked Jimmy and he just shrugged his shoulders.

"Of course you are" Chad told us as he grasped Jimmy and I by the shoulders gently and led us into their house. I closed the door and Chad led us into the Living Room and the couch where I last saw Chad passed out and his wife's dress pooled in front of after our September activities. I sat down on the couch and Chad sat in the chair next to and perpendicular to the couch facing the TV. Ashley came in with three beers and handed Chad his beer and leaned down to place them on the table. When she leaned over I was awarded with a great view down the V in her dress that opened to her belly and I was able to see all the way down to her black panties and no sign of a bra in her dress.

She looked at me and saw where my eyes were looking and stood up smoothing out her dress. "You are a vision today Ashley!" I complimented her. "Doesn't your wife look beautiful today?" I asked Chad.

"Yeah sure, you look great." He expressed with the enthusiasm of a sloth.

She looked at him and glared then at me and smiled and nodded that I should follow her. I stood and offered my help in the kitchen. She readily accepted my services and said that there were a few things she wouldn't mind I look at for her. Chad told me I was wasting my time and that he was turning on the game. That we could watch while she cooked. "Don't worry man. I will be sure not to miss any action." I assured Chad.

Once in the kitchen Ashley went to the sink and leaned forward looking into the living room and seeing that Chad was entirely engrossed in the TV and only showed her the back of his head. I walked up behind her and reached over her and into the front of her dress then grasped her left breast with my right hand as I wrapped my left hand around her waist and kissed her on the neck gently as I moved my hands to the top of her dress and pulled it down her arms causing her breasts to come into the open for Jimmy or Chad to see if they were to look over.

"We can't do this here. He's right there." She tried to reason with me.

I didn't reply to her and instead pushed her upper body forward causing her ass to push back to me. I kneeled down and lifted her long dress up to see the black lace panties up close. Seeing her panty cover ass made my dick hurt being constrained in these shorts and I pulled the panties down and had her step out of them and tossed them over the pass into the dining room where they landed on the floor in front of the table.

She remained unmoving and I watched as the wetness she showed from the window of her room was still present and was inviting me in for a taste which I readily accepted. I moved into her pussy and breathed in the sweet smell of her excitement then reached out with my tongue and contacted her lips causing her to shake and moan. Lightly I darted my tongue up and down her pussy then found her clit and nibbled and lashed it with my tongue. Then I moved back and began fucking in and out of her with my tongue. While not able to go deep I was able to elicit moans by moving it back and forth and moving it around the sides of her walls and clitoris.

I then stood up and as I did Ashley stood up straight placing her breasts back in her dress. Chad looked over his shoulder at us and yelled into the kitchen "What are y'all doing in there?"

"Your wife let me taste some of her pie and I just couldn't get enough." As I said this my hand was exploring between her legs and began slowly fucking her with my fingers. At this new intrusion Ashley bent over the sink and grunted.

"Whats wrong honey?" Chad asked Ashley

"Nothing dear. Something got stuck but I think that Charlie will be able to get it out for me" she said between grunts.

I then gave her three more deep thrusts before pulling my fingers out and moved away from her and to the fridge. I grabbed three more beers then closed the door looking over at Ashley who had moved to the floor and pulled her dress up exposing herself to me and pulled a breast out of her top that she grabbed and pinched hard and started fingering herself furiously and yelled at me. "I can't believe you, Look at what you did to me"

"What happened? What did he do?" Chad asked without turning around.

"Nuthin' I just made a mess on Ashley. She's taking care of it though." I said as I winked at Ashley then walked out of the kitchen into the living room and handed the beers out before sitting down to watch some of the game before dinner

As I sat down the Lions were losing terribly which is no big surprise as this seems to happen on a yearly basis. The Thanksgiving constants should be the Macy's day parade, Turkey, Stuffing, and the Detroit Lions losing a football game. I sat on the couch on the right side and Jimmy on the left side of the couch which provided a cushion of space between us us. I saw Ashley come out of the kitchen with her hair a mess and the dress slightly askew which provided us a view of a bit more cleavage then was available earlier. As she crossed in front of the TV I looked at Chad and he seemed to only be concerned with looking around her to see the split second of TV that he would miss.

She walked to the far end of the couch where Jimmy sat and then squeezed herself between Jimmy and the table in front of him which placed her butt within 6 inches of his face as he leaned forward and refused to give her more room to pass. I watched Jimmy as she passed and he breathed deeply, then looked at me and grinned a knowing and toothy smile at me. I understood this look as she reached the center cushion, looked at me with Doe eyes and dropped to the couch which brought the smell of her excitement to my nose. She smelled delicious and I wanted to continue what I started in the Kitchen.

It seemed as though the instant Ashley sat down the front door rang and Ashley stood up and went to the door and almost as soon as she opened the door there was a screech of excitement.

"JESSICA?!"

"ASHLEY"

Then the voices got low enough that I didn't hear the muted conversation and understandable words came in bits and pieces from that short distance away. I heard the front door close and saw Ashley come around the corner and close behind was Jessica that I just heard a moment ago.

Upon seeing the new guest Chad sat up and tore his eyes from the TV and almost jumped out of his seat

"Jessica, it's great to see you could make it!" Chad stated as he reached out and hugged her in a much stronger embrace then I had seen him give Ashley since the last few months that I had known her. Jessica was seven inches taller then Jessica but there was no way that they weren't sisters as they shared similar features in their face and how they carried their bodies. Jessica was skinny with B cup breasts that seemed weightier than Ashleys larger breast. She wore a pair of jean shorts cut short with the pockets poking out below the cut line and an old Green Bay Packers team shirt on with a faded helmet.

12