Your Husband's New Girlfriend Ch. 03

Story Info
Maybe a change of venue will be good.
2.1k words
3.95
13.8k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was constantly on my mind. I hated it, but reveled in it too. The secret affair we shared made it just that much more tantalizing. He'd come into my office and we'd pretend our relationship had not shifted into this sexual need. We'd act as we had at the beginning—before he'd left his number; before the fateful day when it all came to a head. It was a strange relationship. We still flirted, even in front of my coworkers. We'd come to the understanding that changing this part of our interchange would only cause people to ask questions neither one of us were prepared to answer. It was a strange relationship. Purely one-sided, I would sometimes think. He had his family life and he had me. Was he cheating on her with me or was he cheating on me with her? Who could say really?

7/6 8:00 A.M. You look good enough to eat

7/6 8:02 A.M. Sweet talker. LMAO. Flattery will get you everywhere

He was texting me from less than five feet away. He was being helped by one of my coworkers—a female. And though I loathe admitting, it I was having twinges of jealousy. He was flirting with her. It was stupid, I know. First off, and this is probably the most important reason, this man flirts like he breathes. I don't think he could really help it even if he tried. Second, he wasn't mine. Well, not in the whole sense of the word. I had to keep reminding myself of that. Why? I don't know, considering the fact that he was married, so I knew he wasn't mine. I finished up with the soldier I was helping and called "next".

Hey, SGT Long, how you doing?" I asked him. We also acted as if there were no outside relationship when at work. As he answered, SGT Long set up his paperwork for me. My phone vibrated in my drawer. I opened it and lifted my phone slightly to see the message. It was from my soldier, still only five feet away. His back was to me, so I could not see his face.

7/6 8:15 A.M. Is that the motherfucker you went out with?

7/6 8:15 A.M. Yea.

7/6 8:15 A.M. O good. Now I don't have to look for him.

7/6 8:16 A.M. Lookn 4 him 4 wat?

7/6 8:16 A.M. To hit him in his fucking face.

Well this was unexpected. But I couldn't text more. Long was ready for me to process him. "So the other night was fun", he said.

"Yeah, it was. Too bad we didn't make it to the movie."

"I don't feel too bad about it. I thought the night ended better without the movie. Don't you?"

The ending he spoke of was a hot and steamy romp in the backseat of his Lexus SUV. Really what as it with me and SUVs? Maybe it was the oysters he insisted I try at the restaurant? Maybe it was the wine? Maybe it was the sexually charged innuendos we swapped over the oysters and wine? Either way, sitting in his car waiting for the movie in such close confines made me curious to know if SGT Long was really long.

Thinking of that night again in the backseat with his fingers slowly stroking the juice from my pussy was making me wet again. My eyes glazed over and I licked my lips. SGT Long touched my wrist. I looked down at his fingers and my mind superimposed his fingers slick with my yoni's juice onto the fingers he lightly touched my wrist with. "Come back to me. What you thinking about, girl?"

I shook myself, thankful that caramel colored girls don't blush easily ad got back to his paperwork. I squirmed in a seat causing a friction from my jeans and rubbed my nether lips. "I was thinking of your fingers," I whispered, refusing to look up. I hurried through the rest of his paperwork and got up to make his copies. Handing them back to him, our hands brushed each other in the exchange.

"We need to plan our next date."

"Absolutely, but, um, can we make sure we see the movie first?"

He laughed and walked away, telling everyone 'Bye'. I watched until he was completely out of sight. There was no one left to process, as my coworkers had called to them the remainder. I headed to my desk to check and send out some emails when my phone vibrated again.

7/6 9:00 A.M. I see how it is.

7/6 9:00 A.M. How wht is?

7/6 9:00 A.M. Didn't even notice I left. Waiting for your boyfriend to come out to the parking lot.

7/6 9:01 A.M. Baby dnt do N E thing crazy. Besides how u gon explain a SSG hittin a SGT N the face?

He didn't respond. I'll admit I was worried. My soldier wouldn't really hit that sergeant would he? And how would he explain it away? They didn't know each other; had never spoken to each other to my knowledge. Was he really going to say I was jealous that he went out with my side-piece? Well, shit, I'd hoped not. I finished a few more emails, continually looking at my phone. I tried not to think about him and went on about my day. I was trying hard for this to just be like any other day.

At 11:20, my desk phone rang. It was almost lunch time. The incessant ringing catching me in the middle of texting a guy I'd nicknamed Don Juan. His real name was John and he was the only fuck buddy who'd managed to become a constant. I liked him—would even venture to say I loved him, but something kept us in that awkward limbo of fuck buddy and boyfriend/girlfriend status. I picked up the phone, stating my company and name.

"You like to make me jealous, don't you?" I recognized the voice. It was my soldier.

"Why are you jealous?" I lowered my voice to make sure no one overheard the conversation.

"I don't know. I shouldn't be. I know."

"You said no feelings, baby, no attachment."

"I know what I said. But something about you drives me crazy." I stayed quiet. The feelings were mutual, but I knew how to take a step back. I knew how to check myself in order to keep this just on the physical tip.

"What were you doing?"

"I was texting a friend. Besides that it's lunch."

"A guy friend?"

Shit. "Yes." I answered slowly, carefully.

"Someone you used to fuck?"

And there is was. The answer was sure to piss him off, but he asked and so I answered. "Yes." He hung up on me. Ridiculousness. I text him.

7/6 11:35 A.M. Did U really jst hang up on me?

7/6 11:36 A.M. Yes.

Well, fuck that shit, I thought. I didn't respond and went to lunch. He didn't text me and I didn't text him for the remainder of my shift. As I was getting in my car to head home at the end of the day, his ringtone played.

7/6 4:35 P.M. Want some company tomorrow morning?

Complete randomness, but the thought intrigued me—the thought of him in my bed without having to hide and without the restrictions and confines of a car. Oh, it was a very intriguing thought.

7/6 4:37 P.M. How?

7/6 4:37 P.M. Let me worry about that. It'd be early. 0500.

7/6 4:38 P.M. K

7/6 4:38 P.M. Text me your address.

And I did. I was excited. This was crazy. I wondered if he would actually show up. I hoped he would. My pussy was already clenching and unclenching in anticipation. This would be a long night. That night, I cleaned my house—specifically my room. I changed my sheets to some very soft, dark cocoa brown sheets and matching reversible comforter. I loved pillows and my bed had tons of them—about six in total—not including the decorative throw pillows. I changed out the aromatic wax in my Scentsy to something more sensual. And lastly, before I went to bed for the evening, I took a long, hot shower.

I lathered and coated my wet nakedness with body wash that smelled of toasted brown sugar and almonds. The smell was like aromatherapy, carried in steam from water. It relaxed me. And as I relaxed, the languid and deliberate my movements became. My hands roamed my body of their own accord, following the sensations they created. From my neck, I washed my shoulders, following the natural line they made to end at my arms. Back up to slide down either side of my armpits to my breasts. The warm water was teasing my nipples, coaxing them to a full upright position. I ran my thumbs over the ripened buds—once, twice, three times. Each time, the sensation made me exhale. One hand left my hard nipples and glided down my belly, ever so slowly to end at my freshly shaved pussy.

I lifted one leg and propped it on the side of the tub, giving myself full access to my inner lips. My head lolled backwards as I continued to massage my hardened clit. I flicked a finger through the slickness and almost went weak in the knees. "Ohhhhh..." I moaned. Another flick and my toes were vibrating. I spread my pussy lips, dipping a finger into the wetness there, caressing the hills and valleys of my second mouth. Wanting to savor the feeling, I slowed my fingers manipulation of the spots I knew so well. I imagined my soldier's tongue in my pussy. I imagined his tongue swirling around the contours of my yoni, while his fingers pinched my clit.

I sighed his name and continued my sinuous fondling. I slid another finger into my honey pot, enjoying the full feeling it produced. I understood what men meant when they constantly said I was tight, I could feel it. And when I worked my kegel muscles, I relished in the tightness with which I could squeeze my own fingers and the pressure it caused on the walls of my pussy. I worked my fingers in and out of my yoni, controlling the steady crescendo I was building. But I wanted more. Not stopping, I reached out and took hold of the purple dildo I leave in my shower. Usually I only used it when I knew I was going to have anal penetration. It was larger, maybe eight inches long and about three inches wide. It stretched my chocolate hole well. I coated it in soapy body wash and positioned it at the entrance to my ass, working it in. There was a brief moment of pain and then a warm delicious tingling sensation emanated from my yoni.

I pulled the dildo out a couple of inches and immediately felt the loss of its firth in my ass. I pushed it back in, repeating the action. My breathing quickened. The sensations overpowered me. I've never been able to hold back an orgasm when it comes to ass-play and this day was no exception. I leaned over, putting my back in direct contact with the spray from the showerhead. I assaulted my ass much as a man would but with less pain and more pleasure. I knew the rhythm needed, my own pain tolerance and what would please me most. Every time I thrust, I understood fully the meaning of the phrase "delicious pain".

I was moaning louder now. The fingers on my left hand taking control of pleasuring my yoni. Spreading my nether lips wide and crooking my fingers upward, I pushed on my G-spot. My right hand was still working the plastic purple prick in and out of my ass hole. I was nearing the peak of the cliff, trying to push myself over. I twisted my hand and inserted another finger, arching them again into that "come here" gesture to stroke the valley of my spot. At the same time, I pushed the cock deeper inside my chocolate hole and came in a shuddering release. There was no warning. There was no slow build up staring at my toes and traveling upwards till my brain exploded in pyrotechnics. My pussy throbbed and the orgasm kicked down the door with no civilities. My heart raced; my breathing was ragged, ripped from my lungs as I gasped for breath with a face full of water.

In riding my orgasmic delirium, I had lifted my face towards the showerhead, screaming my pleasure to ceiling. My legs shook as I stood up, slipping my purple cock out of my ass and washing it adeptly. I placed it back in its designated spot. I built up lather with my loofah. I rewashed my swollen pussy, hard nipples and the beaten up tender flesh around my ass. I was good and sore and my ass was nicely stretched. I didn't know if my soldier would be willing to try anal, but I was certainly wide open, clean and ready if he did.