Your Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,849 Followers

He put my bags in the back of his F150 extended cab and opened the door for me. My sister was in the back, and as usual she didn't even bother to look up from her phone as I got in.

She was busily texting someone on her iPhone and she had the biggest smile on her face. It took me aback. Alyssa was positively radiant. Her hair shone and seemed to sparkle every time a beam of sunlight hit it.

As usual she had all of that hair tied up in a ponytail. She also had no makeup on. She was wearing a pair of old jeans and her favorite pink tennis shoes. She had a pink hoodie on over another sweat shirt. I guess she was wearing all of the boyish clothes to disguise those huge tits of hers.

I had gone through that phase myself before I met Wayne. I wasn't really comfortable with my body so I tried to hide it. But if I was built like her, I'd be running around as close to naked as I could. As usual Alyssa was just stupid. I guess things hadn't worked out with the boy she was after.

"So Josie, what's going on with you and Wayne?" asked my Dad.

"Well, Dad, every marriage has its ups and downs," I said. From the seat behind me I heard Alyssa snickering at something. I assumed it was a text on her phone.

"I think he's a little bit upset about my sudden business trip. But he was fine before I left," I said.

"He's not fine now," said my dad as we pulled into my driveway. I ran up onto the porch and pulled out my keys. I noticed that my dad was standing in front of the garage and Alyssa was staring at me from the truck.

I swear I heard her snickering at me as I tried unsuccessfully to fit my key into the lock on the front door.

Then I heard my dad pulling the garage door up. "Oh shit," I said. "Wayne must really be upset. He never leaves the garage open. All of his tools and parts for his precious Mustang are in that garage."

"He told me he would leave it open," said my dad. "He did it so we could get your stuff."

Suddenly I couldn't control my fingers anymore. My keys fell to the ground. My Dad started loading garbage bags and boxes full of my clothes and personal things into the back of his truck. I swear I could hear my sister snickering in the back of the truck as she texted away.

"Dad what did he say?" I asked him angrily.

"Pretty much nothing ... Like you did when I asked you a little while ago and you gave me that bullshit about ups and downs," said my dad. Alyssa gave out a full fledged laugh at that moment.

"He said that it would be better coming from you," said my Dad. "I figure you did something. Or maybe he just doesn't like the idea of his wife running off halfway around the world with another man."

"But Dad, it was only business," I told him. "And Wayne was fine with it. Wasn't he Alyssa? You were there just before I left for my trip. Wasn't he fine?"

She looked up from her phone long enough to mumble a few words. "I don't think he was fine," she said. "I think he was going along with what you want ... Like he always does, whether he liked it or not. Anyway, please don't involve ME in your AFFAIRS."

Her choice of words was too coincidental.

"You seem to be a bit shook up," said my Dad. "Do you think you can drive?"

"Dad, you know I can't drive this truck," I said. "It's a manual."

"I was talking about that fancy car that Wayne bought you. He said you should take it," he said.

"Take it where?" I asked. "Where does he want me to go?"

"Alyssa, get your ass out of the truck and drive your sister's car home," said my Dad. He looked at me with an expression of sadness on his face. "Wayne thinks some time apart might help the two of you settle this," he said.

The drive home was silent. My dad apparently didn't want to upset me so we didn't talk much.

Over the next few days, I called Wayne at least a hundred times. I got a call from work that informed me that I had run out of vacation time and if I didn't return soon I would need to put in for some type of medical or emotional leave.

I called John and he hung up on me. At lunch time he called me back from a different phone.

"Josie, we're in trouble," he said.

"Why the hell did you hang up on me?" I hissed.

"You can't call me at work," he said. "I had you transferred. I'm sorry but you're back in the secretarial pool. You're going to be there for a long time. You're still keeping your salary though. I have no idea why."

"What the fuck are you talking about, John?" I asked.

"Martha knows everything," he said quietly. "She's divorcing me. Her father got me this job so I'm lucky she's letting me keep it. I'm going to be giving her a little bit more than a third of my salary. I guess if I was unemployed she wouldn't be able to collect. So far she hasn't had you fired either. So get your ass back to work before you give them a reason to fire you."

"I'll be back tomorrow," I said. "How the hell did she find out?"

"Before your husband paid the money for them to let us go, he contacted Martha. She called my uncle and found out that I wasn't fishing," he said.

"But John that means nothing," I said. "All she knows is that we went to Jamaica on business and got kidnapped."

"Josie, shut the fuck up," he hissed. "It's over. Martha or her father probably put PI on us. They have everything. They have text messages, they have emails. They even have video. This is a burner phone. I'll throw it away after I use it. Tell your husband I'll start making payments on the money I owe him for the ransom as soon as I can.

Do you realize that we could have died? Martha showed me an article from the Internet about tourists being kidnapped and then killed. She had refused to pay a dime to get me back. If Wayne hadn't put up the money, we'd be dead, Josie. And that bitch is so pissed at me that she was going to let it happen."

I wondered then how much Wayne knew. But it was too late. John had ended the call.

I went back to work the next day as I'd said I would. Everyone seemed surprised to see me. There were a lot of times that I would walk into a room and the conversation would stop. There were also a lot of eyes on me.

It still beat being trapped in my parents' house. All I got there were sympathetic but curious looks from my parents and a constant smirking from Alyssa. I called Wayne over and over again and finally started going by the house hoping to catch him coming or going.

I did manage to almost catch him one evening. I heard the sound of his Mustang's engine and saw him driving down the street. Just as he got to our driveway I turned off my car to get out. Wayne turned into our driveway and hit the button to open the garage door. He drove in and before he stopped the car the door started closing again. I ran up the driveway. I knew that there were safety sensors on the door. If I could get my hand or my foot under the door before it hit bottom it would automatically stop and I could get under it.

I ran faster than I ever had in life. I saw that I wasn't going to make it, so I dove. I stretched out in mid air and landed flat on my face and chest, on the hard concrete surface. I was more than two feet short.

The next day I looked up from the report I was typing as I heard lots of whistles and cat calls. I saw a really pretty blond woman walk into the office.

She asked one of the women something and was pointed towards me. As she approached me she smiled and I noticed that she was chewing gum.

Her clothes were very expensive and well tailored. Her shoes had to have had at least a five inch heel and they were made from the same pattern of alligator that her briefcase was.

She asked me my name and cracked her gum several times. Then she handed me two sets of papers. I started looking at the first set of papers and saw that they were divorce papers. "No," I shrieked loudly. "I don't want these. I won't accept them."

"You already did grand ma," she spat. "I'm supposed to tell you that this second set of papers is a restraining order that forbids you from setting foot or driveway diving within a hundred yards of Mr. Brady or his property. Have a nice day." She cracked her gun loudly and then spun on one of those expensive shoes and started walking away.

I chased her down and caught her by the elevator. "Wait," I said. "We're both women. You can give me a break. You can tell them that you couldn't find me." She looked at me like a bug under a microscope.

"No," she said. Her voice had all of the warmth of a block of ice.

"I'll pay you," I said. Luckily I'd grabbed my purse as I chased her. I reached inside and pulled out three wrinkled dollar bills and some change. She looked at my pathetic offering just as the doors to the elevator began to close. She shook her head and cracked her gum.

"Don't embarrass yourself any further granny. Have some pride," she said. And then she was gone.

I left work after crying so badly that my tears ruined a couple of my reports. When I got home, my dad was still at work and my mother's only response was to heat up a can of chicken noodle soup for me.

When my dad got home he looked at the papers and asked me what I wanted to do. I told him that I wanted my husband back. He told me that I should be happy then, because getting the divorce papers had actually begun the process towards doing that.

Until I had those papers in my hands, Wayne could ignore me. But the divorce was a procedure. There were things that had to be done including meetings and a lot of actual communication. I could even push for counseling if I thought it was necessary.

"Dad, you're a genius," I screamed. "I want counseling. We need that. Counseling will get us back on track." It was a weird coincidence. Just as I was screaming about needing counseling, I heard Alyssa yell, "Oh Fuck! This is taking too long." I was sure that we couldn't have been talking about the same thing.

The counseling didn't work the way I wanted it to. The counselor was unable to make as much as a dent in Wayne's wall of indifference. He was simply unwilling to listen to any talk of me moving back into our house or repairing our marriage.

He was polite. He was cordial. He showed up for every meeting and he was always on time. He was simply not interested in repairing the rift between us. After a month in counseling that according to our lawyers, I was paying for, since I had requested it; we were still no closer to getting back together.

We were also not even anywhere near close to settling on a settlement of any type. That part was my fault. I refused to discuss a settlement of any kind. My only goal in the divorce was keeping us together. We went into arbitration. The arbiter came up with a settlement based on the normal divorce rules. Since we had only been married for six years, I wasn't entitled to much. We also had no kids and we were both healthy and under thirty.

As time went on and I refused to move Wayne's lawyer started playing hardball. He changed the reason for the divorce from Marital Incompatibility to Adultery. I had to keep that part from my parents who still had no idea why we were divorcing.

Finally, it was Alyssa, who came up with a suggestion. I was surprise by that because my sister had been becoming angrier and moodier on a daily basis. My father reminded me of how I'd been as a teenager.

"That was when I was fourteen, Dad," I told him. "Alyssa is nineteen. She's a full grown woman."

"I wish she'd act like one and go to college or get married or something," he said. "I wish she had half of your drive and motivation. You always went out and got what you wanted," he said. Alyssa just smirked at him and at me as he said it.

Alyssa's suggestion was that we have a barbecue in the back yard. We would invite Wayne and sit in the yard and discuss our problems and try to find a solution.

I tried to call Wayne to invite him but he still refused to take my calls. My mom called him at work. Wayne had always loved my parents, so he was unable to say no to her.

I cut the grass and got the yard ready for the party. I also got my hair cut and styled. I went out a little before Wayne was scheduled to arrive and got my makeup professionally done.

Wayne, ever the diplomat, arrived right on time. He brought five very thick steaks and handed them to my dad. He gave my mom a bouquet of flowers and a nice bottle of wine. He went back to the Mustang and handed my dad a six pack of root beer flavored beer.

I went over to him and took his arm. He took it back. We sat at the table with my mom and dad and talked. We talked for over two hours but Wayne refused to give in. I had thus far managed to keep my parents from finding out the reason for the divorce.

My dad finally begged Wayne to give me another chance. He told Wayne that I would quit my job and be a stay home wife like my mother was.

"For crying out loud Dad!" screamed Alyssa from the porch where she'd been sitting for the entire time. "Let it go. He doesn't want to be married to her anymore. She cheated on him!"

That caught me flat footed because I had no idea that Alyssa knew. My dad was opening and closing his mouth like a fish out of water. He looked at Alyssa and then back at me and finally over to Wayne. My dad is no one's fool. He knew instantly that she was telling the truth.

I was going to grab the little bitch and choke her to death, but she became even more brazen. She stepped over to the table and put her laptop down on it. She opened a window and a video started playing. I screamed in horror as I realized that it was the video from Jamaica.

Those bastards had put it out on the Internet after all. My mother looked as if she was about to have a stroke. My father got angrier. His look at me nearly killed me on the spot.

Josie why did you do this? Why is that old man hitting you with a whip? As the video went on my father threw up all over the grass near the table. For a long time no one said anything. Then he just looked at me and asked, "Why Josie?"

I couldn't think of anything to say. "She's a freak!" cackled Alyssa, laughing hysterically.

"Josie, did you do this because you and Wayne are having problems in the bedroom?" he asked softly.

Alyssa threw a stack of papers in front of my dad. I was even more determined to strangle the little bitch.

"She was screwing that old turd for almost two years dad. Look at the emails," chirped Alyssa.

"This just proves my point," said my dad. "We all go through this Wayne. There are lots of treatments for this sort of thing. And sometimes we just have to allow the ones we love to find other sources if we can't perform ourselves."

"What do you mean?" asked Wayne who was shocked himself by Alyssa's actions.

"You know ..." Hinted my Dad. "You couldn't ..."

"Dad you're crazy," said Alyssa. "He can get it up. He has no problems getting it up!"

"Alyssa, shut up! You're a child," said my dad. "You don't know shit about sex!" My sister got a look in her eyes that I had never seen before. I remember the night before I left when Wayne talked about how she looked predatory.

I was afraid then because I saw that look in my sister's eyes and realized what Wayne had seen. My sister stood up and walked right in front of my Dad.

She unbuttoned her jacket which only made me wonder why the hell she was wearing a jacket in the middle of the summer anyway. She kept talking as she undressed.

"I've put up with this bullshit for as long as I could," she said. "Dad, I haven't been a child for a long time," she said. "In this state the age of consent for sex is sixteen years old. I could have gotten married last year without your permission if I'd wanted to."

By this time Alyssa was standing in front of my dad in just her bra and panties. I knew how impressive my sister's body was but I didn't know whether or not my dad had ever seen it.

"Okay so you're a grown woman," my dad said. "And you're getting a little fat around the tummy. The women on your mom's side of the family are all a little chu ..."

"She's not fat, she's pregnant!" said my mom. "Oh Lord no!"

"Oh Lord yes," said Alyssa rubbing her tummy.

My dad's eyes were as big as saucers. "Told ya he could get it up," smirked Alyssa.

I was too shocked to even react. My dad launched himself at Wayne. He punched Wayne in the side of his head and then grabbed him around his throat and started choking him.

I was frozen to the spot. Alyssa wasn't though she grabbed the first thing she could reach. It was a three foot long section of two by four that had been leaning against the porch. She swung it at my dad's head as hard as she could.

The wood made a popping sound as it smacked against my dad's head. He dropped like a stone. My mom ran over to him while Alyssa started rubbing and kissing Wayne's neck. I just stood there smiling because my brain had kicked in and I realized that this was the perfect thing to save my marriage.

My dad, aided by my mother got shakily to his feet. He sat down at the table and opened another beer. Alyssa pulled Wayne to his feet and hit him in his chest. "Don't you ever fucking do that again!" she screamed at him. "You didn't even try to fight back. If someone, anyone except me, hits you, I expect you to fuck them up!"

My dad was finally lucid enough to talk. "Wayne, I'm sorry for my reaction. You're a good guy. We'll work this out," said my dad. "We just have a lot more to talk about ... Was this some kind of revenge thing?"

I sat there smiling because as bad as what I had done seemed to be, Wayne not only fucking but impregnating my nineteen year old sister was worse. "I forgive you, Honey," I said with mock sadness as I reached for his hand. I was in full Tammy Wynette; stand by your man mode.

"Oh shit!" said Alyssa. I think I'm gonna throw up.

"Is it a labor pain?" asked my dad.

"Morning sickness," said my mom.

"It's Josie's shitty acting," said Alyssa.

"Look, I hate to bust everyone's bubble, but this wasn't an accident," she said. "And it wasn't Wayne's fault.

I've been crazy about Wayne since I first saw him. I always thought that he was far too good for Josie. Josie has always treated me like shit. And she's always been a bitch. Sometime last year just after my eighteenth birthday party, I was going over to Josie and Wayne's place after school. Josie had as usual forgotten to give me a present for my birthday and she had as usual lied about it. She told me to come over to her house on Monday and she'd give me my present. I figured she'd just write me a check or give me some money like she always does.

But when I got there I saw Josie going into her house with a guy as old as you are Dad. While she fumbled with the door keys the guy had his hands all over her. He had one hand down the front of her pants and the other under her sweater and she was smiling like some whore while he pawed her.

It was the best present my sister had ever given me. It told me that I could get the thing I wanted more than anything in life. So I started making my plans then. It took me over a year to have everything in place and even then it still almost didn't happen.

I found out that the old coot was her boss and that he was married too. But every time that Josie went out of town, six times this year alone, Wayne would either lock himself up in their house alone or he'd go to some car thingy.

So this time I made sure to start bugging Josie about how I needed a man's viewpoint on a problem I was having. She had no idea that the guy I was having the problem with was Wayne.

Josie has always trotted Wayne out in front of me. She knows I've always had a thing for him. She even told him so. She was so eager to go away and have that old guy stick a whip up her ass that she delivered poor Wayne to me on a silver platter.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,849 Followers