Your Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,843 Followers

The next problem I had was Wayne. Dad do you remember when I called you to tell you that he wouldn't let me have a glass of wine?"

"Shit!" said my dad. "I told you to loosen up a little. I'm glad I didn't tell you to let it all hang out."

"Daddy, I was standing there in the kitchen, alone with the man I love. My shirt was completely open and my titties were hanging out. I didn't have a bra on and I had the tiniest panties I own on. I don't have a collection of nasty lingerie like Josie does ... Anyway, he wouldn't touch me. He wouldn't even look at me. And every time I got close enough to touch him, he fucking moved away from me."

As I listened to my sister's tale of seduction, I realized that things were not looking good for me. I started wracking my brain for a solution even as my mother who was smiling like Alyssa was asked her a question. "So what did you do Alyssa?"

"Mom, I was desperate. I knew it was my only shot," said Alyssa. "I showed him all of those texts and emails between Josie and her boss. But all that did was to make him sad. He started trying to find reasons to forgive her even then. He thought maybe she was being blackmailed. I didn't want to do it, Mom ..."

"What did you do, Alyssa?" asked my Dad.

"I drugged him," said Alyssa. "I used a combo platter of date rape drugs and Viagra. It worked like a charm. We were going at it all night. And for the record, I'm not some whore. That was my first time. That's also probably when he got me pregnant, but my window of conception was open for the next three days anyway. The next morning was the important one. Any woman can get a guy who's drugged. But I needed him to show me two more things. One: that he could want me without being drugged. And the second that he could make love to me as well as just fucking me.

Honestly, I have no idea why Josie would ever want any other man."

"That's because this is all a game to you," I yelled at her. "My marriage is not something for you to play with, Alyssa. Based on what you just told me, it occurs to me that you could still get an abortion and have your ass fully recovered and in college next month."

"Based on what you just told ME, you could get YOUR ass fully fucked up," Alyssa hissed at me. "No one is touching my baby."

"So what are you planning, Honey?" asked my mother. "You know that your father and I will help you in any way we can, but what about Wayne and your sister?"

"Mom, I don't have to plan anymore," she said. "Josie's marriage is over. She threw it in the toilet herself. There is no way to save it. And as much as I like hearing that you and Daddy want to help me. I don't need it. You said it yourself Daddy. Wayne is a good guy. There is no way he would ever walk away from his child. If I was to walk out of this house right now, I wouldn't make it to the end of the block before he pulled up in that Mustang to take me home."

My dad looked at my mom. They both shrugged their shoulders.

"If you really want to help me though, convince Josie to just sign the papers and give up. It doesn't matter to me. I can have Wayne file under abandonment and just wait five years for it to go through. There's no law in the world that says he has to live with her just because they're married. But I'm guessing that as grandparents, you two want all of your grandkids to be born to parents that are married."

"Are you having twins?" asked my Mom. I was still in shock.

"No Mom, but I don't think this is going to be our last baby. I see three or four at least," I said.

My mom and dad were staring at me then. "You're all nuts," I said. "I am not giving this little bitch my husband. Wayne and I will work this out."

Alyssa put her clothes back on and got up. "Wayne, tell my dad that you love me and that you promise to always take care of me and our kids unless I do something as stupid as Josie did," she said.

As I watched with tears running down my cheeks and I mean real tears this time, Wayne told my father exactly what Alyssa had said. My sister hugged my mother and father and then wrapped her arm around my husband's waist. They got into his car and drove away.

Three weeks later I bowed to the pressure. I agreed to the terms of the divorce, but had Wayne change the reason for filing to Irreconcilable Differences. Unfortunately I didn't get a dime. The judge thought that Wayne should pay me two hundred dollars a week for two years.

He also honored the debt I owed Wayne. He ordered me and in a separate case, John, to each pay Wayne the twenty one thousand dollars he had paid the kidnappers. It worked out to me having to pay Wayne two hundred dollars a week for two years.

Strangely enough, the day after my divorce was final, both John and I were fired. It was almost as if someone higher up the company food chain had been waiting for it.

* * * * * *

Wayne

As the Mustang's engine rumbled and growled we drove home for the first time. True, we had both been to my house before. But this would be the first time we were going there as OUR house. Alyssa reached across the center console and took my hand. She pulled it over until it was resting on her barely swelling tummy.

"So the cheetah got her ..." I began.

"I told you I was a tigress," she smirked. "And now we're gonna have a cub."

"You still trapped me," I said.

"No, Honey. I rescued you," she smiled. "Wayne do you love me? Are you happy with the way things turned out?"

"Very," I said. As we pulled up in the drive way she started to go through the connecting door into the house. I gently pulled her hand away from the knob.

"We have to go in the front door this time," I told her.

"Why?" she asked.

"First, the neighbors need to see you. I want them to know that this is your house too," I said. "Second there a tradition ..." I picked her up.

"It's something about carrying the bride across the threshold," I said.

Later on we got ready for bed.

"Know what we're getting ready to do?" she asked.

I stretched out on the bed and she crawled over next to me. "Are you sure that it's a good idea ... You know the baby?"

"I think it's a good idea and it won't hurt the baby at all. She'll love it and her mommy needs it bad. Do I have to go out and buy some slutty lingerie?" she smirked. "Wayne, I just wanna use your love, tonight."

"I don't wanna lose your love, tonight," I told her.

"You never will," she said as she started kissing me.

Alyssa told me a few days after she moved in with me that both Don Alduck and Mick Emouse were friends of hers that she'd put up to the fake kidnapping. They never intended to take any money. Their goal was to convince me of Josie's affair. Alyssa had gotten lucky with the carryon bag and their help wasn't necessary. But it did help to drive Josie's cheating home to me.

From that day forward there were never any secrets between us. We lived happily ever after.

* * * * * *

Josie

I disowned my sister. Neither she nor Wayne seems to care. I thought it would make things really messy for my parents during the holidays but grandkids always seem to win. After she had her baby, Alyssa's body snapped back like a fuckin rubber band and even I had to admit that my niece is adorable.

I had to give Alyssa credit though. She saw what she wanted and she took. The worst thing about it was that she took it all from me. She took my husband. She took my house. She took my life.

I don't understand how things changed. While we were growing up, I was the one who always who came out on top. I guess Alyssa had just learned to pick her battles. Then she had lain in wait for me like I was a shitty antelope and she was a ...

The end.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,843 Followers