Your Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephen raised his hand to assure an apology wasn't necessary.

"Well sweetie I'll ride home with you." Catherine said with a sly smile. "Just to make sure you get to bed."

Oh Lord. He groaned inwardly. Tonight would be...stressful.

The two couples said their goodbyes in the parking lot and headed off in different directions.

The car ride was a quiet one but Catherine was quite handsy. By the time he had pulled into the parking deck, the only thing that kept her on the other side of the car was her seatbelt.

"Mmmm" Catherine moaned into the side of his neck, "Stephen I have missed you so much honey."

"Miss you too babe." He responded in a clipped tone.

Catherine snaked her fingers down to his jeans and gave his cock a good feel.

She let out a giggle, "Oh ho, looks like someone else missed me too."

She took it on herself to slowly unzip his jeans and slip her hand inside.

Great!! NOW I feel guilty! This is what I should have felt the other night and now all of a sudden I feel like a cheater?! How the hell does THAT work??

It was true, at this moment Stephen felt as if he was committing the crime of the century against Christina when in fact he was merely doing the right thing with Catherine, his ACTUAL fiancée.

Clearly something in his brain was broken.

No, he needed to buck the shit up and make proper love to the woman that was going to be his wife. Maybe that would help get his head on straight. Because while Stephen could easily admit that Catherine had been driving him to the edge of crazy lately, she was still quite capable of impressive things in bedroom. Maybe that was what he needed to put his head back in this relationship. He had to admit that it had been a while since the two of them had fooled around. He hoped he was on to something; But he had to test this theory, NOW.

Before Catherine got too deep into her activities in his lap Stephen pulled the key out of the ignition and told her to get out of the car. Catherine had a look of utter shock on her face not really knowing what had gotten into him but kind of liking it. She jumped out of the car and by the time she had closed the door Stephen grabbed her hand and rushed her upstairs.

"Ooooo Honey bunny!" Catherine squealed as the elevator doors closed behind him. Stephen hushed her as he pushed her up against the wall of the elevator, more so to stop those God-awful pet names, Stephen pressed his mouth against hers and tried to focus.

*DING*

They were passing the first level.

*DING*

Level two.

*DING*

Jesus H. Christ this elevator has never taken this long before!

Stephen lived on the 10th level. At this rate he'd have to fuck her here against the wall.

Get it together. Get it together. He chanted over and over again in his head. This is your future wife. You don't fuck, you "make love".

Once the elevators doors finally opened he grabbed her hand and practically dragged her into the apartment.

Once inside he went right back to kissing her.

This is good!

Catherina quickly turned around and motioned to her zipper. "Quick! I need you now Papa bear."

He had to stop himself from rolling his eyes at the name.

He pulled down the zipper and helped her wriggle out of the tight dress. As soon as she was out she spun around and jumped and straddled him.

Stephen caught her around his waist and practically ran to the bedroom.

"Wait!" Catherine pulled away from their make out session to interject, "I've always wanted to do it on the hammock." Catherine smiled a naughty smile but there was no way Stephen could handle that idea tonight. That room was still sacred for him.

"Uh no." Stephen stammered to come up with something quickly. "It can't really handle it ya know?"

It was a total lie. Prior to dating Catherine, Stephen had tested that hammock's strength with quite a few girls. It was more than capable of handling it. He just couldn't bear the idea of officially erasing his memory of him and Christina sleeping there with the new memory of him and Catherine fucking.

Catherine looked a little disappointed but she shrugged it off and continued their make out session.

Once Stephen got to the bed he tossed Catherine on the king size mattress and began to undress.

Catherine reached for him but he pushed her back down so her head rested against the pillow. He pressed his lips against hers and closed his eyes. He could control his body and make it do what he needed to get through. But he couldn't control his mind. Couldn't help where it drifted. Christina. She always had a way to invade whatever he was doing and this time she did so with intent. He felt everything in the room change. He couldn't stop himself from imagining it was her body. Her skin. Her lips. Stephen inhaled and his mind unraveled. Lavender. That was her scent. He could smell her.

Keeping his eyes closed Stephen kissed her again. This time it was different. This time it was the first time. Her lips were sweet and inviting. He slid his tongue into her mouth. He needed to solve that mystery, the one that had been plaguing him for days; what did Christina taste like?

Mmm, strawberries, wine, and something else. Something he couldn't put his finger on. It didn't matter, how could it? He was kissing her. He deepened their kiss, giving her access to more of him as his hands roamed her body. His palms sliding up the sides of her body, lifting her arms to hold them above her head.

Letting go of her lips, he kissed her cheeks and trailed his kisses down her neck. That sweet neck, it had looked divine as she had leaned over his telescope less that a week ago.

He brushed his lips against the small dip in her throat, leaving a trail of butterfly kisses up and down her neck. He felt his nose graze her skin as moved downwards. He knew the soft touches were torture for her. He could tell by the way her legs consistently moved beneath him as if urging his exploration faster. He wanted to know if she tasted different here. Stephen parted his lips and tasted sweet skin. It was so real for him. So beautiful and sensual.

Using his left hand, Stephen kept her hands fastened above her head as he continued his explorations further down her body.

He continued to slowly kiss down her neck moving towards the oh-so-welcoming valley of her breasts, pausing only to turn and firmly kiss the inside of each flawless globe. He took her right nipple in his mouth and began sucking on it while his right hand massaged her other breast. Nibbling on the nipple, he could hear her sweet moans. He moved his head to the other breast and started playing with her left nipple with his tongue, teasing it. He liked how it became hard. Using his teeth, he gently bit her nipple. He could feel her legs spreading under him as if inviting him to continue his journey. Using his right hand, he trailed his fingers down her body, along her belly button. Christina's body became softer as he slid his hand down to her belly and reveled in the feel of her skin. She felt exactly as he'd imagined, perfect. Dipping his hand in her panties, he could feel the wetness and heat emanating from her body. He trailed his middle finger down her clit and pushed it into her lips. She was wet, dripping wet.

He pushed her panties lower, below her knees. She used her legs to push her panties out completely. He started trailing kisses down her body. Down her belly button. He could feel the smoothness of her skin. Continuing down her body, he could feel her body heat. As he got nearer to her pussy, she spread her legs wider. Using his tongue, he gave her a slow lick from the top of her clit down to the folds of her pussy. He could taste her sweetness.

Stephen lifted himself onto his knees while extending her legs into the air by her ankles. Stephen kissed her left ankle and then her right. Bending her legs down he kissed her left knee and again followed with the right. Stephen decided that neither one of them were leaving this bed until he had kissed every centimeter of her skin.

He trailed his kisses up her inner thighs slowly making his way towards his final destination. He needed this desperately. Finally with her thighs resting gently on his shoulders Stephen treated himself. He gave her one long thorough lick beginning from the crack of her ass all the way to her clit.

Delicious. Heavenly. God sent.

Desperately needing more, he delved in to her. He pushed his tongue in her, as far as it would go. He felt her thighs tighten around his neck. He was giving her exactly what she needed.

Slipping his tongue back out and straight up to her clit again he kissed her sweet, wet pussy.

No, he made out with her pussy. He felt like a high schooler making out at the back of the bus, but this was way dirtier!

Stephen could feel her writhe beneath him. Oh yes Christina, take everything I'm giving you baby.

Stephen wouldn't stop, couldn't stop. Not until he knew his sweet Christina had experienced absolute pleasure at the mercy of his tongue.

He slipped two fingers into her tight pussy to accompany his hardworking tongue. His tongue was playing with her clit, lapping on it, gently applying pressure while his fingers were fucking her, in and out, in and out.

She was practically bucking now, her legs pushing against the bed threatening to toss him to the floor. The devil himself couldn't have detached him from the sweetest pussy he'd ever tasted.

A third finger slipped in and he knew she had lost it. Christina screamed his name.

"Oh Stephen!" He heard the breathless voice yell with exasperation. He was satisfied with himself and his clearly superior oral skills.

"Oh hunny bunny!"

What the fuck?!

Stephen's eyes flew open.

He'd been pulled out of his fantasy.

It was real. It was all real.

Except for that one thing.

Had his imagination really taken him that far? To the point that he'd actually convinced himself he had orally pleasured a completely different woman?!

Holy shit.

Stephen had just now realized how deep he was.

I am such an asshole.

He couldn't even get through sex with his fiancée without her invading his brain.

Stephen rolled over onto his back. He couldn't even make love to Catherine properly anymore.

Hell he didn't really want to make love to her. He wasn't in love with Catherine anymore. He hadn't been in love with Catherine for quite some time. Since before he proposed.

I am such an asshole.

The truth was Catherine wasn't a bad person and neither were her parents. They didn't deserve this. They didn't deserve to be led on simply because he didn't know how to end it. He hated himself for making them out to be the bad guys these past few weeks when really they were just excited for their daughters wedding.

"Honey?" Catherine spoke in an almost hoarse voice, she'd noticed the sudden change in Stephen's mood.

He couldn't speak.

"Sweetie?" She tried again. "Do you want me to get a condom?"

Something told him break ups shouldn't follow oral sex.

"No," Stephen spoke up softly. "I just got this killer headache all of a sudden." He lied. Again. But just for a couple more days. He needed to find the right time.

Catherine sighed her disappointment. "Want me to grab you some Tylenol?"

He finally turned around to face her. She was sweet. Too sweet for him.

"No, I'm just going to sleep it off." He said in a softer voice. "Let's go to bed."

Catherine didn't argue, she simply pulled back the covers for him and tucked herself in behind him.

Catherine lay in bed next Stephen quietly. Secretly she was relieved by tonight's outcome. She appreciated the mindblowing orgasm, she could never say the man didn't know what he was doing with his tongue. She just wasn't sure if she had it in her to commit to full blown sex.

She knew what he was trying to do for her because it was exactly what she was trying to do for him. She was just a better actor than him. It probably came from the fact that she had had plenty of practice putting on a sweet face for her parents while growing up.

She knew Stephen didn't love her anymore, which was fine.

She didn't love him either.

*********************************

1 week ago in Hilton Head, South Carolina

"After everything your father and I have done for you, is this how you repay us?" Lillian paced the floor of their hotel room.

Catherine sat on the bed with her head hung.

"You don't want to get married!" Lillian was furious.

"Mommy he doesn't want this either." Catherine tried to make her see reason. "If you saw the way he's looked at me the past few months you'd know it. Stephan does not want to marry me!"

"It doesn't matter!" Lillian had had almost enough. "He clearly knows what's best for him because he is sticking it out! I suggest you do the same."

Catherine wanted to cry.

Lillian took a deep breath and sat down next to her daughter..

"Sweatheart the truth is that you have to marry him." Lillian had to make her understand, "Your fathers company isn't doing well and unless he can tie in a benefactor like Stephen he's going to lose the company."

Catherine understood what her mother was saying but she didn't understand why it was her problem or Stephen's for that matter. Stephen had always been so sweet to her and when he first asked her out she knew it was at the strong suggestion of her father. Throughout their entire relationship her parents loomed over them, making sure their relationship progressed. Only now she knew why.

She liked Stephen and yes she even loved him, but only ever as a friend. And she even knew he felt the same. At some point she believed they both had even mistaken their friendship for love.

Catherine had tried everything she could to get Stephen to dump her. Called him ridiculous pet names, played the controlling fiancée, she even ignore all of his hobbies and things that interested him. Anything that screamed, we don't belong together.

She was running out of options.

And time.

*********************************

"Stephen" Catherine whispered.

He didn't wake.

"Stephen." She tried a little louder.

Nothing.

"Stephen!"

This time he jumped. A slightly scared and confused look ran across her face. What the hell?

"Wake up silly!" Catherine said in her normal high-pitched cutesy voice. "Almost time for the bridal show!"

Stephen groaned inwardly.

Kill me.

Stephen hopped out of his SUV, there were women EVERYWHERE. Or more specifically, brides. He had no idea this would be such a big deal. And now that he had seen what a big deal this all was made what he had to do even harder.

Just make it through the day.

Catherine was also giving herself a pep talk.

This is your last chance. If he doesn't end it after all of this he's simply a glutton for punishment and they'd clearly be getting married.

Catherine had been to these things before. They were filled with fashion shows, cake and hors d'oeuvre tastings, raffles, and tons of freebies that made for fun sorting once they got home. Oh yes, this had to work.

She walked around the car and took his hand.

They both shared the same thought.

*On the other side of the parking lot*

"Oh my God," Carmen whined for the umpteenth time, "It's freezing, who the hell does this shit in friggin winter?!"

Christina wanted to laugh at her maid of honor. She had invited her because she figured she'd get better feedback from her rather than Jackson. He would agree to anything in order to make her happy and she needed someone to tell her when something was ugly or when she made a bad choice.

They were really only here for ideas for guest favors. Everything else had pretty much been taken care of.

"All set?" Christina asked as she looked at Jackson. He smiled but she knew how much he didn't want to be here.

"Oh no oh no oh no!" The couple looked over at the Carmen who was frantically patting her pockets.

Before Christina could make the accusation Jackson reached in his pockets and pulled out the tickets.

"Looking for these?" He smiled. "You left them on the couch."

"Whoopsie daisy." Carmen said sheepishly.

Carmen was always forgetting the most important things but she always came through when it mattered and that's why she was her best friend.

That still didn't stop Christina from swatting her on the back of her head.

"Ow dammit! It's not like they aren't here!" Carmen said trying not to laugh.

"No thanks to you!" Christina fussed at her.

Christina took hold of their hands and led them in the building.

*********************************

Once inside immediately the huge room overwhelmed them. Cakes, dresses, and tables were everywhere!

Carmen had grabbed a map that she and Christina peered over trying to navigate a good starting point.

Christina looked up and noticed something had caught Jackson's attention. She followed his line of vision and immediately smiled.

Over in the corner was an area made to look like a man cave. There was a huge big screen television playing some college football game, the men in the area were passing around drinks and snacks.

It was brilliant, a place for the grooms who had been dragged here against their will to hang out.

"You can go if you want." Christina whispered to him.

Jackson jumped as he realized he had been caught practically drooling.

"Oh no," he stammered, "I said I'd help you so I will."

"Seriously Jacks, Carmen and I got this. You'll just agree to anything I point out anyway." Christina raised her eyebrows daring him to deny it.

Jackson didn't need much persuasion after that. He darted over to the leather couches and found a spot.

Christina laughed. He may not have been the man of her dreams but he was still a man just the same.

Christina turned back to Carmen.

"Okay where are we starting?" Christina asked and Carmen pointed to the far right of the room.

The girls squeezed through the crowd and began their excursion.

*********************************

It had been an hour and the girls were only halfway through the show.

They had dodged dozens of raffle offers, eaten 47 different types of cake, and they were both a little tipsy from all the champagne they had sampled.

Their gift bags were full of goodies to take home and Christina had plenty of choices for wedding guest favors.

They were coming up on the man cave area and Christina wanted to see if she could get a peek at Jackson to see if he was at least still enjoying himself and maybe see if they could drop their bags off with him just in case they really wanted to finish the show.

There were so many men walking the area and generally they were all looking at the tv or talking to each other. Her eyes scanned the area looking for Jackson. But what they landed on wasn't Jackson's eyes. Christina stumbled back.

There was no way.

Those eyes. Those gorgeous clear blue eyes. The ones that haunted her dreams. The ones she could never forget. They were staring right back at her, right into her.

Stephen.

Her skin warmed under his gaze and just as she was about to smile she felt the blood rush from her face. He was sitting on the leather couch.

He was sitting on the couch next to Jackson.

*********************************

Dear God it was her.

She's just as beautiful as I remember.

But why the hell was she looking at him like she'd seen a ghost. Her eyes were darting.

What in the world? To the left?

Stephen looked to his left. There was a dark-skinned guy who had been sitting next to him for the past few minutes. They had actually spoken, nothing too in depth, just asking about the seasons scored for the Gamecocks. He seemed like a nice enough guy, a little bland in personality but he couldn't image why she woul......oh fuck.