Your Love Made Me Blind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I...I just wanted...to..." I shut my eyes, clamping my hands over my face in embarrassment.

"Baby..." he started.

"No, don't be embarrassed, please," he cooed softly, pulling my hands away from my face. "Is this what you wanted to do?"

"Yes," I could barley bring myself to answer.

"You want to make love?" He spoke quietly and carefully, slowly considering the idea. Any other male would've said something more like "Oh we're finally going to fuck!" Luckily, he was a hopeless romantic, with high respect for females.

"Yes," I whispered, burying my face in his smooth chest. His fingers ran through my hair, gently straightening the tangled mess that sat atop my head.

"We're already so in love, we don't have to do that..." he said quietly. I suddenly jerked my head up, staring at him.

"You don't want me?"

A laugh erupted from his chest.

"Baby! Are you kidding me? I'm the luckiest man alive! The most beautiful girl loves me and wants me! Of course I want you!"

I bit my lip nervously.

"Then..."

". I want you to be sure about this," he whispered. I kissed him slowly.

"I can't think of anyone more perfect for my first."

A smile of pure love and affection turned up the corners of his mouth. Our lips locked for just a moment in pure passion, his arms scooping under my hips, my arms around his neck.

Slowly and precisely, his strong hands slid under my t-shirt and pulled it over my head.. I had hoped with all my heart for this to happen, but, I hadn't actually expected it to, I wasn't prepared. No special perfumes or sexy underwear or even decent hair and makeup.

He gently undid the clasp in the back of my bra and pulled it easily way from my body. His eyes were huge, his actions a little confused.

"You are truly the most beautiful girl in the entire universe," he kissed me tenderly on the lips, then slowly lowered himself to gently kiss each breast in turn. My cheeks burned hot as I blushed deeply. I made a motion for his shirt, and he shrugged out of it tossing it away.

He pressed himself against my chest, our skin boiling hot with one another, my head spinning already with his dazzling kisses. It started from my neck, making a trail all the way down to the top of my mound.

He teased me as he went around it and started kissing and sucking on my thighs. I found myself moaning uncontrollably, getting wetter and wetter by the second, sensations of lust going at me at 100mph.

Only a couple minutes later he had slipped my sweats and panties off with extreme care, watching my eyes every moment to make sure I was alright.

The concern in his face, touched me deeper than everything in my life combined. If I had any doubts before, I was one hundred percent sure that he was the only man I would ever love after that day.

I laid, vulnerable at his mercy, completely undressed lying on his warm bed. He caressed my skin, making sure he touched every inch of his newly claimed territory. Soft moans would escape my lips as he touched places no man had ever touched before.

And finally, he slipped off his jeans and boxers...letting into sight his wonderful hard-on. It was pretty long, pretty thick, but nothing that looked like it could split me open from the inside. He watched as I stared, letting my fingers gently run along his wonderful abs until I finally brushed the edge of his penis.

Even with the slightest of touches, a low groan escaped his perfect lips. I gingerly ran my hand down it, exploring him. Finally he cupped his hand around mine, and showed me how to touch him.

He let go and leaned back on his elbow, shutting his eyes and soaking up the erotic feelings my hand was giving him.

Not a minute after that he stopped me quickly and I bit my lip, afraid I had done something wrong.

"No! Nooo," he caught on quickly. "You're too good," he sighed. "I was... about to...." and he stopped.

"Just lemme do all the lip biting around here," he winked as he lowered his mouth to mine. As we kissed, he strategically brushed his fingers against the lips of my pussy, sending a shock of electricity through my entire body, and shivers to run down my spine.

He chuckled very quietly at my body's reaction, and slowly rubbed his fingers into my pussy, more and more. They flicked across my clit, causing a sharp intake of breath, and waves of pressure to sail through me.

Suddenly he plunged a finger into it, and I almost yelped in alarm. His eyes were big with concern, but I smiled devilishly, and moaned a little at the sensation.

"You are so wet babe," he purred into my ear His finger continued to twist in and out of me. Then he put in two and I moaned even more. Then he lowered his head and started to lick my slit, from top to bottom, sucking on my clit when he reached the top.

This guy drove me crazy .

"Mmm...do you want me?" He asked quietly.

"Yes!" I half begged.

"You have such a sexy moan," he whispered in my ear. I felt his hand leave my womanhood and go back to his lovely dick.. He stoked it a few times, and reached into his bedside table, and pulled out a little square pouch. He pulled the condom out if the package, and I helped him put it on his hard penis.

Once it was on, he worked me slowly back down onto my back, my head rested perfectly on his pillow. He kissed me forcefully, slowly positioning himself right over me.

"Baby, are you sure about this?" He kissed me again, and stroked my hair.

"Yes."

"Baby, it might hurt..." he said softly.

"I want you," I stared directly into his eyes.

"I've always wanted you, and I always will," he half whispered. His hand moved to my hip, the other on his ossified member. He gently pushed the very tip of his cock into my pussy, barley getting in an inch. I moaned, my eyes clenching tighter.

"Shhh, my beautiful, you're in my arms, you're safe."

He pushed a little deeper slowly, and suddenly I felt him piercing through my hymen, and the pain seared through me. I cried out, involuntarily, and he held me and kissed me more. Flashbacks to when I had gotten brutally raped were coming back to me.

He held me in his arms. Rocking me back and forth.

When tears began to fall down my face, he kissed them away, telling me it'll stop soon. I'll be okay.

And it did.

As soon as my body got accustomed to the huge member finding a home inside my fragile body, it no longer hurt, instead, I felt an urge to move, to want more.

"You are so tight," he groaned from his throat. "You have no idea how it feels to be inside you," he whispered as he kissed me.

He waited for a moment more, as soon as I stopped crying, he gently pulled his hips back, and pushed them back in, making me moan loudly at the amazing sensation.

He rocked his hips in and out of me at a steady pace; making me moan each time he entered me again. Finally, his pace increased, making me cry out at the pleasure I felt. He pushed deeper and harder every time, my fingernails dug into his back as I screamed in ecstasy.

"You sexy, sexy girl," he groaned. "Keep that up and I'll come faster"

My heart wouldn't stop beating a million miles an hour, the heat in my core increasing more and more, I could feel it building up inside of me.

Suddenly when I could take it no longer, I felt my pussy start to tighten on his delicious dick.

My screams could probably be heard for miles away, but I couldn't care less! It felt like my whole being was exploding, just for a moment, I was in such an amazing state I couldn't breath or think or move, I was frozen in this mystical place, where only he existed. I could feel his penis explode right along with me, his sexy groans almost making me orgasm again.

I was coming uncontrollably, my whole body spasming involuntarily, my grip tightening on the only thing that mattered to me -the man who brought me to this pleasure- the man whom I loved.

Slowly, the spasms stopped. The movement stopped. The moaning and screaming subsided. He was left lying on top of me, his large member, securely in the place it belonged. He stroked at my cheeks, tenderly brushing away the little beads of sweat pooled on my forehead.

I slowly pulled my shaking hands off his back, revealing big scratch marks that were bleeding a little, from where I had been digging my nails into him. I gasped as I saw what I had done.

"Oh god Justin! I'm so sorry," my voice began to tremble, tears pooling at my eyes.

He looked at me with big, shocked eyes. "Em! What's wrong? Are you okay?"

"Your shoulders are bleeding," I said quietly, embarrassed that I had hurt him.

All he did was laugh, almost hysterically.

"Baby girl, is that the only thing that's wrong?" I nodded. He shook his head and laughed to himself. "Cutie pie, that doesn't even hurt. I...I can't even...explain how amazing you Feel! I'm so in love with you, and how you feel and how you are, and you worry about a little scratch," he chuckled.

"Scratch me all you want, it's sexy," he grinned mischievously. He kissed me quickly, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Are you alright?"

"Yes," I sighed. "You...make me feel so amazing," I sighed happily.

"You don't even know the half of how amazing you are."

I just stared into his eyes as he continued to kiss me, tenderly and lovingly. His arms around me, pulling my chest to his, holding me securely like I was about to disappear.

"I promise Em, I will love you forever," he whispered in my ear.

I almost cried. "You always have my heart."

"Em."

"Justin."

"I want to meet your father," he said quietly.

"Why is that?"

"Because I want to have his blessing."

My breath caught in my throat, I pulled my head back and looked at him. He sat up quietly, and pulled something out of his bedside table. It was a ring! It looked like it was white gold or silver , with one medium sized rock in the middle. College students are always broke, I had no idea how he had got such an impressive ring.

"Em , I bought this ring a month ago, you were only sixteen, but then you left.. and.." His voice cracked. "I've never felt this way about anyone. I can't live with out you. I need you. Every second of every minute of every day. I can't stand to lose you again," he said quietly and paused for a long moment. "Em my only love....will you marry me?"

My heart beat faster than anytime I could ever think of. I couldn't think again! I couldn't breath! The man I lived for wanted me forever. For the first time in my life, I honestly believed in fairytales.

"Yes!" I replied and he slipped the ring on my finger, and I threw my arms around his neck and lay on top of him...triggering the repeat of the event that had just taken place.

12