Your Master

Story Info
You're ordered to meet your master.
4k words
4.16
56.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You just received a call from your Master that has just set you on edge with excitement and curiosity. He has told you to meet Him at His place, the instructions are very specific. you are to arrive at the house at 4:30, let yourself into the shower and dress in the clothes He has left you in the bedroom. Wait for Him in the front room until He arrives. You are not to do anything else.

You arrive at the house and let yourself in, the anticipation is killing you so you head directly to the bedroom to see what He has laid out for you. On the bed is a black leather and fishnet body suit complete with silver buttons and black leather collar.

You are very excited and strip immediately out of your business suit, nylons, heels and bra. you head off to shower. In the shower the warm water feels wonderful across your body, running between your breasts and shaved puss lips. you’re carefully washing yourself while enjoying the special fragrant soaps He has gotten for you. your own touch across your skin excites and thrills you more as you thing of the things to come. The finishing touch as you turn off the shower is the after shower oils. you rub them into your silky skin making it glisten and shine, making you tasty for Him. You know the smell of it drives him crazy, as He has picked this for Himself! You put your legs through the body suit and notice the crotch is soft leather with snaps that will allow you to be exposed with out removing it. You pull the net suit up across your body, the leather bra support fits tightly against your voluptuous breasts, leaving them completely exposed for all to see. your nipples hardening as you pull it over them. you pause to pinch them and twist them a bit. You look at yourself in the mirror admiring the way you look, the leather feels good against your skin and you can just smell the leather, exciting you even more. It leaves your body looking like it’s wearing almost nothing. You walk in the 5 inch heels to the front room to await the arrival of your Master. Feeling very sexy, very vulnerable and extremely excited as you try very hard to wait patiently to see what he has planned for you. You almost gasp as he enters the house, he has always had that effect on you. He is tall and strikingly handsome with a look you’ve not seen before. He is wearing a long black leather trench coat, with what looks like black leather pants, and carrying a black leather bag.

As you stand for him to see you, turning around slowly for Him to admire you, he smiles and greets you with a kiss and wraps his arms around you, hugging your body tightly to His. The leather is touching every part of your body where you come in contact with Him. your exposed nipples stiffen against the smooth cold leather of His coat. He steps back to admire you again, your breasts reaching out to try and touch Him.

He reaches into the pocket of his coat and pulls a small chain. “stand still and do not move”, He says as his left hand gently cups your left breast and squeezes your erect nipple, where he attaches the chain with a nipple clamp. The pressure sends both pain and pleasure through your breast. He does the same to the right breast, the slight weight of the chain adding more sensation. your body trembles at His slight touch, unable to control the feelings rushing through your core.

He sits on the chair. “kneel in front me and remove my boots”, is all He says. you kneel obediently with your legs apart and remove one and then the other...rubbing His feet as you do so. “wait here as you are.” He departs, gently tugging at the chain, sending incredible sensations through you. You can feel the leather against your crotch heating up, your excitement building. When he returns he carries four leather buckle straps which he attaches to your wrists and ankles. He pulls your arms behind your back and clips the wrist straps together. He assists you up from your knees to guide you to the bedroom. He guides you to the bed where he lays you face down across the bed, he spreads your legs apart and attaches straps that are just tight enough to keep your legs at the corners, making you unable to move them very much as you test them. He unlocks your wrists and from the side of the bed he straps each of your wrists to top corners of the bed. He admires your condition, in silence, yet you can feel the smile, glowing from Him.

You hear him remove His coat. He moves behind you where you can’t see anything. Hearing the bag being unzipped at the base of the bed. then he begins to display the contents of the bag. He starts removing the contents and placing them just in your view. The first is a small, slim silver vibrator, the next is a string of several balls of a couple different sizes, the next is a very large long and thick dildo that is shaped like a mans cock with a handle on the end. The crop is next, very lethal but pleasurable when applied correctly, your favorite thing. The last thing is a black leather strap paddle. He lets you get a very good look at the paddle as He knows how you don’t like it! As He brushes it against your arm, up around your shoulders, and down your back your body thrills and tingles with His touch. As he reaches your exposed ass he rubs it along each cheek, teasing you, and gently lifting it after each circle. He reaches his own hand down to rub your ass. Admiring its firmness, squeezing it and then He gently slaps your ass with his bare hand. Increasing the force each time, spanking you a half dozen times, until your cheeks are a rosy red from the slaps. Admiring his handwork he tells you how nice your ass looks with his handprint in red against your bare white flesh. With a quick swat and then a sharp quick pain from the spank, you let out a startled sound and he is quick with another swat. The pain for you is wonderful, exciting and stimulating. Another half a dozen swats and he gently rubs your now bright red ass telling you how beautiful it is. You feel the paddle run up the inside of your thighs and then across your red rump and he takes a quick swat across your ass. The pain and pleasure is sharp and sweet, you let out a gentle moan after the soft scream escapes your wet red lips. He lays it across your ass again and you feel it as it lifts up than back down, sharp and quick, the sound is sharp. He teases you with it lifting it and gently back down so you don’t know when it will land hard the next time. Each time he slaps it he teases you with the lift and lay, he does this for what feels like almost a dozen times, you moan with pleasure on each, as well as crying out. He tells you that you’ve been bad and need to be punished. “If you had been good and not put on the shoes without permission, you might already have this,” as he comes into your view you see his bare muscular chest and you now see that he is not actually wearing pants but leather chaps. which perfectly exposes his manhood. His semi erect cock clearly in your view, wanting to touch it you to strain against the straps with no luck. He moves back to swat your ass another time. “did I tell you to touch it? or to move?”

His hands are spreading your ass apart from directly behind you. He pulls apart the snaps of the leather panties exposing you to him. His breath is warm against your thighs as his tongue moves up your thighs, across the lips of your pussy, up to swirl around your tight ass. As He does this you move your hips up as much as you can to enable His wonderful torture of your being. His tongue flicking to penetrate your ass, and down spreading the lips of your pussy, and seeking your clit. Gently, lingering at your clit, teasing it as his tongue moves up again, across your pussy and again probing your ass. You feel him reach across your legs for one of the toys. you get even more excited not yet knowing what he might use. He is in no rush teasing and exciting you with his tongue, pleasure being created in his care and tenderness in contrast to the pain, of the strap and earlier spanking. His tongue works your pussy, clit and ass, then you feel the pressure of the large dildo as it penetrates, your wet lips, into your love canal. He pushes it gently in to you, with short strokes penetrating you deeper on each stroke. Pausing when he has it about half the full length of it he begins licking you again. His warm tongue against the lips of your dildo filled pussy, gently licking your clit. The pleasure builds and he stops, leaving the dildo inside your hot hole. “don’t let it out...keep it in your cunt”. He unbuckles your left hand and left foot to rehook them to the other side, turning you over. He starts to stroke the dildo in and out of you, with longer and deeper strokes each time. It fills your love canal, so deep inside you. He tells you that you have almost all of it inside you. He leaves it in you and takes the crop to your thighs and breasts. you cry out in both pain and pleasure as He is quickly bringing you to orgasm the closer He gets to your waiting throbbing clit. suddenly he is there with it, stroking your clit with the crop first then a hand to massage it, working it with His fingers. He knows he is sending you over the edge, and that He has not told you to come whenever you wish to. you strain to withhold the huge orgasm from escaping your being. “please Master...may I cum?” you beg of Him, in short choppy breaths. “not yet my little slave...not yet” He stops after 2 more flicks against your red clit, knowing He will send You over the edge with any more strokes of the crop. With his hand then you feel first His tongue tasting the heat on your bulging clit, then the vibrator against it as he tongues your ass. The pleasure is building in you as His tongue, dildo and vibrator work their magic. The orgasm which began to subside briefly builds in you. The vibrator against your clit is making you loose all control as he then gently strokes the dildo in and out of you. You begin to shiver and he tongues your ass as you explode with a scream. “please Master!!! please!!!” “yes, little juicy one, now you may cum! CUM FOR ME NOW!! CUM NOW!”

He tells you that your punishment is not yet over but He has been very easy on you up until now. Kneeling over you now he pulls at the nipple clamps, as he rubs his hard cock against your thigh teasing you, as you plead for him to fuck you. He just teases you and each time you plead for him to put his cock in you, he tugs at the nipple chain, sending more pain and pleasure through your body. Another orgasm is building within you, your heat rising quickly. He moves up your chest running his cock up your stomach and between your large breasts, his hands cupping them and squeezing them against his very hard cock. His cock moves up between your breasts your mouth and tongue trying to capture on each stroke, you see the pleasure from him. The feel of the leather chaps against your smooth skin with his exposed shaved cock and balls for you to appreciate. His strokes between your breasts are longer, pushing himself into your mouth on each one. Your tongue licking at the underside of the head of his dick, while sucking on him trying desperately to keep him in your mouth. He moves higher up body pressing against your full tits, pushing them tighter against his throbbing manhood. He slides down your body and presses his cock against your pussy, penetrating its wetness. He tells you wants to get His cock all lubricated so He can really give you a taste of yourself and Him. He takes deep long, strokes with his cock, the pleasure building in you. And just as you might cum he pulls out and presents himself to you. His cock shiny from your juices as he begins to stroke it, this drives you mad. But he tells you can eat all that you can catch as he promises to shoot his hot load all over you. He takes long strokes with his hand your open mouth is an inviting target. You look up at him saying, “yes come in my mouth, shoot your hot load on my face and mouth.” He strokes it faster and faster, than his white load explodes from the head of his prick, shooting it into your awaiting mouth, across your chin and breasts.

He spreads the cum that landed on your chest, rubbing it around and massaging your breasts, gently teasing your nipples, as his hands brush against the clips. His hands massaging down your legs, rubbing the inside of your thighs. As he explains that he plans to make you cum with only the toys he has here. He pulls the toys down to him and gently massages the lips of your pussy, spreading them upon as he places the string of balls in your very wet cunt. The feel of the weight of them sends excitement through you as he uses the vibrator against your clit. “get these lubed for me little juicy one.” He pulls them out as he tells you to try and keep them from coming out. You both enjoy this, as he does it a couple of times. Then he pushes them into your ass and gets out the dildo and starts to push it deep into your waiting wet hole. Your pussy gladly accepts the fake cock, the slow and deep thrusts of the toy pushing you to climax, as he gently moves the vibrator across your clitoris. He tells you how beautiful your pussy looks filled with this fake cock, and he then gently uses his tongue against your clit with the vibrator moving to try and find room in your stuffed love hole. He licks gently at your lips and clitoris than as the sensation of your climax starts he begins to pull the string of balls from your ass. This sends deep shock waves of pleasure through your body. The ecstasy exploding as the last balls clear your ass and the stroking of the tongue against your clitoris with the deep penetration of the dildo in you pushing you, as you climax. The pleasure is over whelming as the orgasmic pleasure builds and is prolonged by his masterful tongue and vibrator against you. As the orgasm subsides he pulls the dildo from you and shows you that he is once again hard. He then mounts you as he presses his hard cock against your just exploded pussy, the warm juices of your cunt great his erect cock and he begins to slowly stroke his prick from the head to deep in you. The pleasure of this is incredible with the long deep strokes will have you at the brink of ecstasy again in no time. He tells you to feel free to cum again, you have earned it, and with that you reach another climax. He pulls out of you gently and he once again turns the vibrator on yet this time he places it in your ass. He again climbs upon you and presses his manhood deep into, this time the thrusts are hard and deep. The feel of the vibrating ass and his deep strokes, pushing against harder and deeper. Using long hard strokes as be plunges his cock deeper and deeper into pushing himself hard against you his balls slapping against you and pushing deeper and deeper into you. The vibrator in your ass pushing against his cock, sending tingling and wild sensations through him. He is fucking you now so hard it is incredible your arms and legs totally helpless as the he fucks you harder and deeper. You both explode together, his thrusts matching your hips and the deep penetration of your pussy, you feel the exploding cum shooting into your pussy. The hot jizm filling you up, he collapses unto and you lay they wishing you could wrap him up with your arms. Almost sensing this he releases the straps of your arms and you wrap him up holding him deep in you. As he reaches under your ass to pull out the vibrator and stays deep inside you holding you and you holding him.

He tells you how beautiful your pussy looks filled with this fake cock, and he then gently uses his tongue against your clit with the vibrator moving to try and find room in your stuffed love hole. He licks gently at your lips and clitoris than as the sensation of your climax starts he begins to pull the string of balls from your ass. This sends deep shock waves of pleasure through your body. The ecstasy exploding as the last balls clear your ass and the stroking of His tongue against your clitoris with the deep penetration of the dildo inside you. Pushing you deeper and deeper, as you climax. The pleasure is over whelming as the orgasmic pleasure builds and is prolonged by his masterful tongue and vibrator against you. As the orgasm subsides he pulls the dildo from you and shows you that he is once again hard. you think you are going to get fucked by Him, but He only releases you from the bed. “kneel on the floor” almost before you can do so, He grabs your head, pressing His hard cock into your mouth deeply. He forces His cock into your throat, making you gag. In and out He pounds your face, fucking it. your puss is getting wetter and your ass is feeling very full as He thrusts into your face. your mouth dripping with the wetness as the force of His thrusts and the noises He is making gets you hotter and hotter. you grab His ass to hold on and not fall over backward as He moves in and out...slowing now and then so you can breath. you love His incredible staying power!! He slows down and you lick around His cock head trying to breath as His hands relax on Your head, no longer pulling your hair back and forth with His thrusts. He takes His cock in His hand and rubs it all over your face and teases you with the head almost into your mouth, making your face wet and hot. He walks behind you, finding the vibe that was in your ass on the floor now. He nudges you to your elbows and slaps your ass telling you he didn’t tell you to let it out yet. He then teases you with His cock a long the red hand print on your ass, tracing it with His wet cock, drying it off. He touches your puss with His fingers, opening it up, wide and sliding first 2 then 3 and 4 fingers into you. you think you will explode when He finally puts his whole hand into your hot box! You start to crawl away when he grabs your hair and holds you there as He thrusts into you. your cum is about ready to be let loose again when He puts His hand onto your asshole. He lubes it good and shoves His cock into it hard and fast. you jerk forward again, but held in place with your hair still...such pain and ecstasy all at once!! such bliss!! you tighten around His cock...tightening your cunt at the same time. feeling every hard and soft stroke as He takes His time with your core...building the cum up and backing off again. He is so Masterful with that cock!! Suddenly He just goes like mad and fucks you so hard and so fast that He has to let go of your hair and hold onto you with both hands. you move back and forth matching His movements, fucking and squeezing His cock as you can feel yourself beginning to cum. “yes...cum for me again...CUM NOW!” “yes Master...I...am...I am....cumming!! CUMMING!!!”, you scream out as he pounds you deeply with that magnificent cock!! the world seems to explode around you with the force of it. He holds you tightly as His love begins to erupt as well...filling your tight ass with His white hot juice. You lay down when He is done thrusting and He lays on top of you. catching His breath again...just breathing, you lay there together, until He rolls off you to lay beside you...pulling His semi hard cock out with a popping noise.

He stands and goes to the bathroom to wash up, throwing you a towel before he does. you clean up and just lay there...spent, but always watching His tight little ass as He stands at the sink. the sight of Him thrills you again, as it always does. whenever you see Him you want Him desperately! He makes you so hot for Him without doing anything! As He finishes He turns to you...seeing you touching yourself again...with the towel...then letting it drop...as you stare at His sexy naked form there before you. He walks to you and helps you up and onto the bed again. He locks your arms and legs back into place again, caressing and rubbing you as He does so. He then mounts you as he presses his hard cock against your just exploded pussy, the warm juices of your cunt greet his erect cock and he begins to slowly stroke his prick from the head to deep in you. The pleasure of this is incredible with the long deep strokes will have you at the brink of ecstasy yet again in no time.

12